IR Server Suite (IRSS) (5 Viewers)

IR Server Suite (IRSS)
Mm, Thanks again for reply. The information was very helpful. Unfortunately, there is only RF and s-Video inputs for the tuner (And I don't have an svideo cable right now). The composite inputs are definitely for the LCD. To make matters worse the STB is a basic mode so it only has RF and composite outputs. I looked at your...
Mm, Thanks again for reply. The information was very helpful. Unfortunately, there is only RF and s-Video inputs for the tuner...
Hello, I am setting up IRSS and I have followed the instructions as far as I can tell. But I am unable to get the remote to change...
Replies
Views
M
From my reading it seems that the cause is due to the error 'HcWHelper.exe has stopped working' a lot of forum users complain about the issue linked to Hauppage and seems to take away the blasting, i will see if the is a workaround.
From my reading it seems that the cause is due to the error 'HcWHelper.exe has stopped working' a lot of forum users complain...
Hi Guys, Hope you can help, or point me to the right direction, i'm on M.P v1.5 using IRSS 1.5.0.74 Testing Version, for some...
Replies
Views
M
It seems to be even though, i myself still have a minor issue which might/might not be related to IRSS, Anyway, uninstall your installed IRSS version and install the IRSS V1.5.0.74 version, https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/irss-1-5-0-74-testing-version.119847/
It seems to be even though, i myself still have a minor issue which might/might not be related to IRSS, Anyway, uninstall your...
Hello, Can anyone help me install the MP control plugin for MP 1.5? I installed IR Server Suite - Test Build 1.5.0.62 but MP 1.5...
Replies
Views
M
it's a false positive if you are downloaded it, in forum.
it's a false positive if you are downloaded it, in forum.
I would like to report 'IR Server.exe' being detected as a rootkit by Avast. I would like to know if this is a false positive or...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find a work-around to the annoying pin code that some STB's are now asking for when you view something like a 15cert movie during the day. The big issue is that this messes up recordings and you don't know until it's too late. So I had a good idea. Set the pin code to something that cannot be a channel (e.g. 0000)...
I'm trying to find a work-around to the annoying pin code that some STB's are now asking for when you view something like a 15cert...
I'm trying to find a work-around to the annoying pin code that some STB's are now asking for when you view something like a 15cert...
Replies
Views
I'm working with Mediaportal 1.5 at Windows 7 64bit. Currently the FireTDV remote control is working only in Mediaportal, configured via remote control setup in Mediaportal configuration. Now I want to use IRSS to be able to use my FireDTV remote also for other applications the Mediaportal. I have installed the FireDTV driver version...
I'm working with Mediaportal 1.5 at Windows 7 64bit. Currently the FireTDV remote control is working only in Mediaportal...
I'm working with Mediaportal 1.5 at Windows 7 64bit. Currently the FireTDV remote control is working only in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Usb-uirt is very easy to setup. Just need driver and done. As for IRSS setup it also is very easy only problem is it only supports 1 usb-uirt and I have 4 stbs that I want to use. I know event ghost supports 2 usbuirts only wish they would port over that code and get dual support with usb-uirt in IRSS.Post a reply if you get it to...
Usb-uirt is very easy to setup. Just need driver and done. As for IRSS setup it also is very easy only problem is it only supports...
I've got two Colossus cards and two oldish Motorola STBs feeding my TV server, and am having major trouble getting SageChanger (STB...
Replies
Views
You are correct! Indeed it is, I have just ried the red button and it works perfectly, out of the box! What it does is the function swithces between full screen playback (live TV or any other video) to the previous screen, and by pressing it again, it switches back to the full screen video. Very useful! Many thanks for all your help!
You are correct! Indeed it is, I have just ried the red button and it works perfectly, out of the box! What it does is the function...
Hi, Since I moved from iMon to MCE remote I basically have a perfectly working remote after two years of suffering that iMon...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway this will be added in a future version. I really need to support 4 cable boxes, can we many port the code from evenghost into irss code base.
Is there anyway this will be added in a future version. I really need to support 4 cable boxes, can we many port the code from...
Is it possible to support more than one usb-uirt. As of now I have 3 stb on 1 usb-uirt. The usb-uirt has a rename software to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IRSS no startup DE
I recently bought an MCE remote with USB receiver (HP from eBay). I was tired of imon, this MCE works like a charm with IRSS and Harmony. Everything configured in IRSS, just excellent. BUT: on some restarts or cold starts to the system, there is no remote in MP. I have to exit MP, click on IRSS Tray (which is green, so active), click...
I recently bought an MCE remote with USB receiver (HP from eBay). I was tired of imon, this MCE works like a charm with IRSS and...
I recently bought an MCE remote with USB receiver (HP from eBay). I was tired of imon, this MCE works like a charm with IRSS and...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that indeed was the issue, working perfectly now.
Thank you, that indeed was the issue, working perfectly now.
Hi All, I'm currently running MP v1.4.0 and just got myself a Hauppauge 45 button remote (RC6). I've selected that brand as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IRSS doesn't work with new PC (1 Viewer) DE
I see for me MCE IRS receiver was useless nothing but problems from the start. All I wanted was simple blasting and usb-uirt just works. It was not cheap compared to MCE but the driver support is solid and it has 3 output supports. I use it all the time as my server is downstairs in my garage and can connect to any lan computer and...
I see for me MCE IRS receiver was useless nothing but problems from the start. All I wanted was simple blasting and usb-uirt just...
I had IRSS (Test Build 1.5.0.62) and Translator set up with my old zotac mini pc (running Win7 x64), MS MCE remote and an HP...
Replies
Views
I had tons of issues with other ir's for learning. I tried the windows media IR and none of them worked until I bit the bullet and bought the usb-uirt. It works almost flawless. It does miss sometimes when switching channels don't know if its xbmc or the IRSS but I have no lockups whatsoever. I am very happy with it was very easy to...
I had tons of issues with other ir's for learning. I tried the windows media IR and none of them worked until I bit the bullet and...
Hello, So far I've been pretty successful in setting up IRSS with my iMon device. The only thing I really need to accomplish now is...
Replies
Views
First, I do want to thank the developers of this software (both Media Portal and IRSS) for bailing my butt out of a sticky situation. Let me explain my setup and why I am giving this thank you (and more importantly, making a donation when I get the funds!) I recently bought a new laptop computer that came with Windows 8 Basic. As I...
First, I do want to thank the developers of this software (both Media Portal and IRSS) for bailing my butt out of a sticky...
First, I do want to thank the developers of this software (both Media Portal and IRSS) for bailing my butt out of a sticky...
Replies
Views
And yes, I know I resurrected a very ancient thread ;)
And yes, I know I resurrected a very ancient thread ;)
Hi, I'm using IR server to launch MP on the green button, and to map alt+F4 to the TV power button on the MCE remote. But I'm...
Replies
Views
Same question for me. No news about a compatible version for 1.4? Who's the dev of this plugin? If source are available somewhere, I could probably help. Oups, I should probably check this before : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/irss-1-5-0-74-testing-version.119847/
Same question for me. No news about a compatible version for 1.4? Who's the dev of this plugin? If source are available somewhere...
I was forced to upgrade to MP 1.4.0 due to corrupt files in my 1.3.0 install. I have installed IRSS 1.5.0.74. I noticed that MP...
Replies
Views
i should rework all my command for imon and IRSS !
i should rework all my command for imon and IRSS !
Hi, i am getting really Crazy with my Imon-Remote after a fresh install of Window (crash - no old config left). Win7 x86 with...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist if you could breakdown your process of how you got your setup, setup ive had this colossus for a year and if there ir blaster didnt suck so much i couldve been using it. thanks
kiwijunglist if you could breakdown your process of how you got your setup, setup ive had this colossus for a year and if there ir...
I posted 3 threads on this site about finding the argument for my external ir blaster. All the views my threads got and not one...
Replies
Views
okay i found the solution after looking at this topic https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/irss-colosuss-hvr-2250-usb-uirt-not-blasting-stb-sd.110459/ even though i was entering data for tuner 3 the info was actually being written to tuner 8 and because tuner 8 is disabled thats why mediaportal was not sending the ir command...
okay i found the solution after looking at this topic...
as you can see a long time ago i tried mediaportal but just couldn't get it working right, well i've finally tried it again and im...
Replies
Views
Never mind. Returned to evenghost and fixed. Ciao
Never mind. Returned to evenghost and fixed. Ciao
Hi, When I decided to switch from 1.3 to 1.4 I decided to move from event ghost to Irss suite, but I am facing relevant difficulty...
Replies
Views
chefkoch, I use XBMC, not mediaportal. But IRSS is the only solution to use custom remote to bind any keys and to blast commands.
chefkoch, I use XBMC, not mediaportal. But IRSS is the only solution to use custom remote to bind any keys and to blast commands.
According to http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/3_IRSS_(IR_Server_Suite)/Contribute/Development/Changelog, actual version is...
Replies
Views
PC is running MP 1.4 and Windows 7 64-bit. Have an IR receiver that is detected as an eHome infrared receiver. It came with an RC5 model remote in a Hauppauge TV tuner kit. Like many many people before me, I could not get the combination of IR receiver and remote to be seen by anything. I was finally able to get Girder 5 to see it...
PC is running MP 1.4 and Windows 7 64-bit. Have an IR receiver that is detected as an eHome infrared receiver. It came with an RC5...
PC is running MP 1.4 and Windows 7 64-bit. Have an IR receiver that is detected as an eHome infrared receiver. It came with an RC5...
Replies
Views
thank you i think it worked... i just needed to apply myself a bit more. it turns out the plugin i was after was the tv3blaster . i reinstalled irss and it appeared back in my plugin list..operational. appreciate the helpi may be interested in your skinning skillls as well im having a problem with my titan skin... prob wrong place...
thank you i think it worked... i just needed to apply myself a bit more. it turns out the plugin i was after was the tv3blaster ...
Hello, is possible to generate a compatible Version for new 1.4.0 Pre-Release? Without IRSS MP is nearly useless for me (and...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I'll try it as soon as I get home. I have the key shortcuts for TMT5 but I didn't know the right syntax.
Thank you, I'll try it as soon as I get home. I have the key shortcuts for TMT5 but I didn't know the right syntax.
I'm using IRSS and I've set all my buttons and it works well with MePo. Now I want to controll TMT5 with my remote Harmony One...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a samsung Hex command for toggling the source? I know I can call a source directly, but I'd love to emulate the use of the source button on my remote. You press it, the menu pops up, you press it again, the tv moves to the next source, and so on. I'm sure I can modify the bat file, but a direct command would be...
Has anyone found a samsung Hex command for toggling the source? I know I can call a source directly, but I'd love to emulate the...
Samsung TV - RS-232 - Connection to PC using IRSS Guide This guide is developed from the below threads that work through the...
Replies
Views
I have added the mouse to move when the remote's power button is pressed in IRSS translator. It's better than searching for the keyboard. Just press the button (any button configured) and the screen turns on.
I have added the mouse to move when the remote's power button is pressed in IRSS translator. It's better than searching for the...
Hello, I got the following problem: If my HTPC wakes up for recording a scheduled movie the TV Screen remains black. The iMon...
Replies
Views
what is it and where can i find it, and how do i find out what version im on? thanks again for all your help
what is it and where can i find it, and how do i find out what version im on? thanks again for all your help
Replies
Views
I have setup ir server suite to work with my usb hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster and remote, i am running windows 7 32 bit,i used this tutorial To easily setup IRSS 1.4.2.3496... 1) Open the installer. During the setup, leave the default stuff checked but also check the boxes in front of... - Under Tools...
I have setup ir server suite to work with my usb hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster and remote, i am running windows 7 32...
I have setup ir server suite to work with my usb hp windows media center ir receiver/blaster and remote, i am running windows 7 32...
Replies
Views
Now with some help of the developer I could config IRSS with my receiver. I want to configure TMT5 with IRSS too. I have a screenshot of the keyboard shortcuts but I don't know how to map e. g. up, down, left, right ... with my Harmony One. When I press the key on the keyboard nothing happens in Transator. Single keystrokes like L, S...
Now with some help of the developer I could config IRSS with my receiver. I want to configure TMT5 with IRSS too. I have a...
I have a selfmade/DIY-Receiver and I don't know how to configure IRSS. In device manager it is detected as "USB Serial Port...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I read this thread and a lot of others. I tried a few different approaches and nothing works. So in short: - I had MP 1.2.3 and everything worked fine with disaster edition; - then I stupidly decided to try 1.3.0 (big mistake from my perspective) and saw that many things doesn't work anymore (plugins, skins, etc.) - I...
Hi all, I read this thread and a lot of others. I tried a few different approaches and nothing works. So in short: - I had MP...
Please help...I have been going round in circles trying to set up IRSS in the titan skin.I am running Mediaportal 1.3.0 I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom