MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (5 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or PassMark Sleeper - Hibernate and sleep state testing software are working fine. Bios specs: Suspend Mode = Auto ( already tried Force S3, S4 etc) Repost Video on S3 Resume = No ACPI 2.0 support =...
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: beta 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64, Sp1 CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made the diseqc on my technotrend s2-3200 work only occasionally. Maybe this is causing problem on other cards too.
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1Beta rev.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi :) How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
Hi :) How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE...
Hi everyone, I have an issue with M2TS files: When I open a file, it works well, then as soons as it finishes I''m not able to...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result traffic was measured over an increasing time interval which coincides with your observations. Fix will be in next SVN. :thx:
I can confirm this is a bug. Also found the problem in the code and fixed. Last sample time was not reset propertly. As a result...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23684 (supposed to be latest SVN for 1.1 BETA) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP32 SP3...
Replies
Views
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question. C:\Users\<Current Username>\AppData\Local\Temp\MediaPortal Installation
Solution: download 5.1.38, rename it to 5.1.35 and copy it to the deploy directory when MP installer asks first question...
Hi, installation of MP 1.1 Beta 1 fails, i think the reason is that a new Version of MySQL is evaliable: 5.1.38 See screenshot...
Replies
Views
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8). BSOD is gone. Only issu was, that My SQL wasn't running du to missing config files in MP and MP TV Server. I replaced with som from the repository and now all is running.
Thank you paranoid delusion. I did that after cleaning the hdd an registry too. Then I installed MP plus latest SVN (January 8)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0_BETA-1_rev23491 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Athlon 330 2x1,6GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
Oh sorry, I totally misread the first reply! I'll try with Aero on. Thanks for your replies.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video unless I click on preview pane then get full screen video and audio. In 1.1alpha both audio and video appeared in the preview window but that was on a different computer than I'm using now. MediaPortal...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Using the TV menu Channel button and selecting channel used to display in the TV preview window. Now I get audio but no video...
Replies
Views
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:37.515625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:19:46.781250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0) 2010-02-17 19:20:01.578125...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Just noticed the following error in error.log 2010-02-17 19:19:23.765625 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: VMR9: failed releasing InPin 0x:(0)...
Replies
Views
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is released on the market and Mediaportal has developed a bit further. Too many issues I encounter at the moment. Regards, Frans.
God Thanks for the reply. I have no clue how to obtain Windows 7 RTM and to be honest. I think I will wait until Windows 7 is...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: The default Windows Version: Windows 7 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
Sebastian, Indeed :-) Attached ('cause I can't remember from which thread I found them)... Cheers, Mattt.
Sebastian, Indeed :-) Attached ('cause I can't remember from which thread I found them)... Cheers, Mattt.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0b1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista (completely updated) CPU Type: P4 3.06ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up the plugin so TVserver would have been restarted. Not at home tonight but will do some experimentation over the weekend
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
links are adjusted to the new versions, please follow kavvens advice or run a clean installation
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker 0002528: Changing dvb-t mux from mpeg2->h264 fails. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues -...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp mce 2005 sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Q6600 @ 3ghz HDD: SATAII 320GB...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a recording manually, I can watch the recorded program with no problem. The problem is with the shows that I programmed to record automatically (let's say a movie during the day when I'm at work). When I try to...
Hi there, I think I have the same problem as you guys, but I only record 1 channel. I discovered that when I start/stop a...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Logs please. Simone
Logs please. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta + last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main reasons we also keep it running all the time is because my little guys cant navigate the menus, so all they have to do is power up the TV.. Interesting tho, so thank you for that information.. Brian
Ahhh, gotcha.. Ill have to take a peek.. Maybe I can brew up an autoreset on rollover detection or something.. One of the main...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Whatever is contained in the 1.1.0.0 beta (wife watching TV, cant check, she'll kill...
Replies
Views
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
This is now in mantis targetting for RC1. It won't delay it, as the problem is almost solved! Best wishes, Mark
I discovered what I believe is a couple of new bugs with the OSD, don't really know how to explain them so check out the video I'm...
Replies
Views
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the problem is now on the plugin side so every plugin needs to be fixed separatedly (I'm looking at you Mr. Movingpictures developer :P). You probably should report your Problem in the appropriate subforum...
Strange, the new version of MyTvSeries should fix the problem completely. At least that's what it did for me. It seems that the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 0.9.601 Windows Version: Windows Vista™ Home...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel P4 630 3.0Ghz HT HDD Matrox 160GB: Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8400Gs Video Card Driver: 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i want to record a serie on animal planet series or better said episodes are repeated 3 times a day. So then i get 3 recording a day from one episode. OK i just have to delete them but i have 3 tuners and...
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/issues-cached-graphics-74973/index2.html#post550017 Thanks.
After a few more hours of playing around and searching... found the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Tried Blue, BlueWide, and StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 all...
Replies
Views
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide (it doesnt seem to matter which skin i use) Windows Version: XP sp3...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 Rev. 1 (Same results with 9/16 and 9/17 SVN builds) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with code sample and for the fix Simone
Valid bug: 0002678: VolumeDown and VolumeUp are handled differently - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for the very good report with...
Hello, I ran into strange problem while developing my plugin. In my plugin OnAction(Action action) I try to handle...
Replies
Views
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
Hi, i found a bug in the version 1.1.0 Beta1 and latest svn builds: The aspect ratio doesn't switch (from 4:3 to 16:9 and reverse)...
Replies
Views
Great that you got it working! :)
Great that you got it working! :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Imon 7.77 is the latest working with MP.
Imon 7.77 is the latest working with MP.
Hi all i have istalled Imon latest version 7.84 and have the latest version of mediaportal 1.1. I tried to configuer the display...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom