MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
I set this to "no bug", since I don't believe we should make code changes here. Thanks for reporting though.
I set this to "no bug", since I don't believe we should make code changes here. Thanks for reporting though.
Last night I was unable to complete the installation process. I kept getting this dialog: All internet connectivity checked...
Replies
Views
Re: Language for all following plugins set to english if a plugin couldn't be transla Micropolis has just solved this problem in all his plugins. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/stocks-indices-plugin-mediaportal-v0-6-0-a-69092/index5.html#post742441 for details. cheers
Re: Language for all following plugins set to english if a plugin couldn't be transla Micropolis has just solved this problem in...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo, 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
The version I was using is 1.01.01.901, 1-4-2011 version 1.01.02.501 was released, which I didn't bother to check when I did a reinstall. Just another tip for terratec users, the drivers can be downloaded without a installer from Index of /Receiver/Cinergy_C_PCI_HD/Update
The version I was using is 1.01.01.901, 1-4-2011 version 1.01.02.501 was released, which I didn't bother to check when I did a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel i3 HDD: 1x OCZ...
Replies
Views
Just set the keyboard to standard then and be done with it :) I just checked on this dev laptop and all keys worked fine in both SMS and Standard modes. Only the 0-9 keys differed. As above though we can't map to remote actions as some remote emulate keyboards (eg some people will have set their harmony remotes up this way)
Just set the keyboard to standard then and be done with it :) I just checked on this dev laptop and all keys worked fine in both...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 + patched Using Advent 9517 laptop...
Replies
Views
Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 04/05/2011 23:31:01 Event ID: 33 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Media-PC Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV...
Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 04/05/2011 23:31:01 Event ID: 33 Task Category: None...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop Windows Version: Windows 7 Pro (32bit SP1) CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Since I am quite confident this is the cause of the problem I set this thread to no bug (edit: jameson_uk beat me to it by a few seconds). We are aware of the usability issue with SMS/Standard keyboard and trying to improve the way it works. In the unlikely event this was not the issue, please send me a pm or create a new bug...
Since I am quite confident this is the cause of the problem I set this thread to no bug (edit: jameson_uk beat me to it by a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel i3 HDD: 1x OCZ...
Replies
Views
Also, this happened for 1.1.x not just 1.2B thanks.
Also, this happened for 1.1.x not just 1.2B thanks.
Greetings. Problem: under certain conditions, when trying to access a plugin, you are sent back to basic home. I initally...
Replies
Views
As I said earlier "This happens whether I've got Clone mode activated (for my TV and monitor) or just the TV DVI output enabled." Even with Clone mode enabled it shouldn't be a problem (and never used to be) as both displays can handle 1280x720. As it's OK again now with Cat 10.12, I can only assume it's a problem with Cat 11.4.
As I said earlier "This happens whether I've got Clone mode activated (for my TV and monitor) or just the TV DVI output enabled."...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2B MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hello, had before the 1.2.0 alpha on my system with mysql 5.1 and there i don't use "MediaPortal" as PW on the install, but my one PW. So now i've installed the Beta but when i put my pw in the field from the installer MePo it will not accept after the install. I must go manuall to the Gentle.config file in Team...
Hello, had before the 1.2.0 alpha on my system with mysql 5.1 and there i don't use "MediaPortal" as PW on the install, but my...
Hello, had before the 1.2.0 alpha on my system with mysql 5.1 and there i don't use "MediaPortal" as PW on the install, but my...
Replies
Views
Hi Arion. Yes - I experience the issue is in fullscreen mode - and yes, the button responds, but nothing happens. Thanks for the explanation regarding disabling the incompatible plugins. I thought, that the popup would show every time if a plugin was defined as "disabled", but can see, that this is not the case. I agree the...
Hi Arion. Yes - I experience the issue is in fullscreen mode - and yes, the button responds, but nothing happens. Thanks for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StremedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD X3 +5200, 2.7 Ghz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
After discussion it was determined that it is not a bug. Our NSIS definitions of build and revision are just different. We use Major.Minor.Revision.Build in installer to dfine version.
After discussion it was determined that it is not a bug. Our NSIS definitions of build and revision are just different. We use...
The MediaPortal Extension Maker and the MPE Installer use wrong version information for current MediaPortal and TV server...
Replies
Views
You guys notice everything... :D
You guys notice everything... :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Not sure if this is a bug or wanted... Warnings from "[MPMain(1)]...
Replies
Views
In the TV->Search option, DefaultWide skin: "View by Title" and "View by Genre" mode handle left/right cursor key input differently. In Genre mode the right cursor does not select the genre list (luckily left does get there). [EDIT default->DefaultWide[/EDIT]
In the TV->Search option, DefaultWide skin: "View by Title" and "View by Genre" mode handle left/right cursor key input...
In the TV->Search option, DefaultWide skin: "View by Title" and "View by Genre" mode handle left/right cursor key input...
Replies
Views
AW: No translation for Configuration.exe/MpeInstaller.exe? Added this as a Feature Request https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/add-translation-configuration-mpeinstaller-watchdog-95988/ Thread can be closed.
AW: No translation for Configuration.exe/MpeInstaller.exe? Added this as a Feature Request...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta Windows Version: WinXP / Windows Vista I just realized that all strings of...
Replies
Views
And how does this classify as a bug report? Please keep this forum clean of noise. This forum is meant for bug reports only specificaly for 1.2.0 Beta
And how does this classify as a bug report? Please keep this forum clean of noise. This forum is meant for bug reports only...
Hello Mediaportal-Development-Team, i see it in a different way, that many times the whole plugins and skins are need changes by...
Replies
Views
That is not required. No idea what went "wrong" in your case that it needed a reboot. Never seen such before.
That is not required. No idea what went "wrong" in your case that it needed a reboot. Never seen such before.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista x64 After installing the new beta the...
Replies
Views
0003519: Guide Channel Number Skin Property is only set when show channel numbers is enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker Fix in SVN will mean this skin property is set whether or not the user has the option enabled. (will just be an empty string if user has not enabled the option)
0003519: Guide Channel Number Skin Property is only set when show channel numbers is enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker Fix in SVN...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
thank you all, test what you say. Greetings
thank you all, test what you say. Greetings
When active tv hd channel, often gives me the error: bluescreen STOP: 0x0000008E...
Replies
Views
AW: Installation/Configuration/MPEInstaller in WinXP do not prompt for admin rights OK, is this be a Feature Request that would be considered? mp-user
AW: Installation/Configuration/MPEInstaller in WinXP do not prompt for admin rights OK, is this be a Feature Request that would be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 As this feauture is available in other installers I guess...
Replies
Views
Add network folder mapped with drive letter as share, go to My Videos with share view back to root folders. Invoke Context menu on that share, context menu shows only "Flatten/Stack". UNC shared folder doesn't have that problem. Found the cause and will be fixed in next revision. Mantis: 0003546: Play all in selected folder...
Add network folder mapped with drive letter as share, go to My Videos with share view back to root folders. Invoke Context menu on...
Add network folder mapped with drive letter as share, go to My Videos with share view back to root folders. Invoke Context menu on...
Replies
Views
I also had to manually install directx in safe mode. All working now :)
I also had to manually install directx in safe mode. All working now :)
If I start the installation, it starts with downloading and installing DirectX 9c June 2010, then a Error came up. I update a...
Replies
Views
Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for Alpha release). Also reported in team internal thread for approval for next release.
Ok will do that. I will remove that part of the code completely because it's not needed (it was more for my internal testing for...
Have 2 problems after the upgrade: 1. After calling my film list for some movies are the album art disappeared, but it can easily...
Replies
Views
AW: Installer: Small "SetMerit" Installer Problem Client install. Updating my existing 1.2.0a client install.
AW: Installer: Small "SetMerit" Installer Problem Client install. Updating my existing 1.2.0a client install.
When updating client from 1.2.0 Alpha to Beta during installation of the MePo (so after DX9 and before TV Plugin) I got the Windows...
Replies
Views
thanks for helping we've got the handle on this. 1:no 2:no 3:no (now this is where i went into the config and enable it).. when it wasn't enable Ive gone from the remote on while tv was playing to enable it (it didn't stick hence it wasn't enable in config) even when it was enabled... still no CC I then noticed I've...
thanks for helping we've got the handle on this. 1:no 2:no 3:no (now this is where i went into the config and enable it)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 beta MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Win7 Pro 64bit CPU Type: INTEL DUOCORE HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Marking this as no bug as it is an improvement. The team is aware of this and is looking at it though
Marking this as no bug as it is an improvement. The team is aware of this and is looking at it though
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Great, I set the status of this thread to no bug. Should this occur for you again, please report it.
Great, I set the status of this thread to no bug. Should this occur for you again, please report it.
Hi! I just updated to MP 1.2.0 BETA -- everything went fine except when I launch MP configuration and try to configure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Build # ? DE
Thanks. Was running 27830 already, so i guess ill just stick to SVN's ;)
Thanks. Was running 27830 already, so i guess ill just stick to SVN's ;)
What build # is 1.2 Beta? Also, i've been running svn builds for ~4months and are quite pleased with that. Should i just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom