MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (9 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Hi everyone My apologies for not replying earlier! :sorry: It has taken me awhile to get my head around how the Hauppauge software works, and I'm still having trouble with DiSEqC on my Nova S Plus (I'm in contact with Hauppauge support). Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I think this issue is actually a configuration...
Hi everyone My apologies for not replying earlier! :sorry: It has taken me awhile to get my head around how the Hauppauge...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta (Same with 1.1.0) Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 1. TV Card: Hauppage Win-TV Nova S Plus...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot fo your help! I had to re-install my Mediacenter, which solved the issue. So tourettes' assumption was most probably right. G.
Thanks a lot fo your help! I had to re-install my Mediacenter, which solved the issue. So tourettes' assumption was most...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop most current version Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
I don't know or this will help, but I looked a little further into the different streams and it looks like that stream 0x80 is an extension of the DVB standard to add support for DVB Scrambling Algorithm version 3. http://www.dvb.org/technology/standards/a125_CSA3_dTR101289.v1.2.1.pdf So this is not a video or audio stream. (See...
I don't know or this will help, but I looked a little further into the different streams and it looks like that stream 0x80 is an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise x64 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo E6750...
Replies
Views
Fixed in r27953
Fixed in r27953
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Backdrop Windows Version: Windows 7 32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel C2D E2200 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problems with several dvb-ip cards Ok, thx for the info. Then this is not a MP bug, because the filter is not part of the official version, yet.
AW: Re: Problems with several dvb-ip cards Ok, thx for the info. Then this is not a MP bug, because the filter is not part of the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 Pro CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Instead of TopBar Blue Empty Bar on bottom of Screen Tested and confirmed to be working fine. Mark
Re: AW: Instead of TopBar Blue Empty Bar on bottom of Screen Tested and confirmed to be working fine. Mark
MediaPortal Version: R1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: W7 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: WD 750GB Memory: 2 MB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] TV home unusual skin behaviour (2 Viewers) DE
Applied fix in r27943 :)
Applied fix in r27943 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0b MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: XP SP3 Video Card: Sapphire (ATI) HD4670 Video Card...
Replies
Views
Hi, You found a bug, you reported it correctly, which allowed us to confirm it. No need to apologise! Mark
Hi, You found a bug, you reported it correctly, which allowed us to confirm it. No need to apologise! Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 svn MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 ultimate CPU Type: Intel E6400 2.13GHz / E6600 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
Or in English Thanks does not need translating heh heh
Or in English Thanks does not need translating heh heh
On Mediaportal TV Server Ver.1.2 Beta The Hauppauge HVR 1300, hibrid card does not work in analog, while works in digital...
Replies
Views
I was a bit surprised too, but apparently it did not. I had to install it manually. Funny thing, some things work and some don't - tvserver starts and then some component fails. But it was clearly reproducable. Before installing vc2010 redist, regsvr32 tswriter.ax gave an error (dll could not be loaded or something), after then it was ok.
I was a bit surprised too, but apparently it did not. I had to install it manually. Funny thing, some things work and some don't -...
MediaPortal Version: MP1 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 6550 HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
I have set this thread to "no bug". If you should find a reliable way to reproduce the issue, please let us know.
I have set this thread to "no bug". If you should find a reliable way to reproduce the issue, please let us know.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Frames Windows Version: Window 7 32bit CPU Type: 2.9 Core Duo HDD: 320GB Memory: 3GB...
Replies
Views
You need to have both client and server on the same version. I would recommend you upgrade the server to 1.2 beta rather than downgrade the client to alpha (lots and lots of more fixes in beta)
You need to have both client and server on the same version. I would recommend you upgrade the server to 1.2 beta rather than...
On TV-Server/Client is MP1.2Alpha(Win7) installed. All Works fine. Now i've installed MP1.2Beta on Client(WinXP) and there is no...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MP crashes - Live TV Hi, The powerscheduler++ plugin is not a core part of MediaPortal. You need to report the problem to the plugin developer, not to the MediaPortal team. I think it is best to mark this as 'no bug'. Mark
Re: AW: MP crashes - Live TV Hi, The powerscheduler++ plugin is not a core part of MediaPortal. You need to report the...
Hi, second problem with my second HTPC is, that he crashes sometimes if i try to watch channels. sometimes MP crashes and...
Replies
Views
r 27941 I have committed the fix as is. There does however look to be a different issue in that the sort orders are not always being set correctly. Will look into that some more but this should now work as long as the data is fixed
r 27941 I have committed the fix as is. There does however look to be a different issue in that the sort orders are not always...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0Beta MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
fixed in r27940
fixed in r27940
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 (690)...
Replies
Views
Hi Andrew, The 60Hz-on-75Hz and 24Hz-on-75Hz render stats look how I would expect - the regular dips in the red line are because the ratio of display:video refresh rate is non-integer (so that the time between succesive video frame renders is not regular). BTW, the MS-DTV codec is capable of using DXVA for H.264, but maybe it's...
Hi Andrew, The 60Hz-on-75Hz and 24Hz-on-75Hz render stats look how I would expect - the regular dips in the red line are because...
Contrary to what is highly recommended, aero interface causes MKV stuttering on my W7 system. I use FFDSHOW rev3800 for audio and...
Replies
Views
Just a bug with Direct Sound G
Just a bug with Direct Sound G
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: seven 64Bit CPU Type: core 2 8400 HDD: Memory: 4 Gb...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with setings in mP Setup video folder Ins't anybody able to reproduce this problem? :-(
AW: Problem with setings in mP Setup video folder Ins't anybody able to reproduce this problem? :-(
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 SP 1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Standby Loop DE
Thanks to your report we are now considering how we can make this more clear, and possible disable the option you had enabled for singleseat configurations. The should only be used (and available) in multiseat configurations.
Thanks to your report we are now considering how we can make this more clear, and possible disable the option you had enabled for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 x86 CPU Type: Intel C2D E5200 HDD: WD Green...
Replies
Views
AW: H264 Video not working since upgrade from MP1.2.0. ALPHA to 1.2.0 BETA Yes but my parents deleted the recodring.... i can't test it anymore. Sry... New recording are working.
AW: H264 Video not working since upgrade from MP1.2.0. ALPHA to 1.2.0 BETA Yes but my parents deleted the recodring.... i can't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
OK, I have mine working. It took a moment to figure out. Deleting unmapped channels did not work. I had to use the channel assignment from SD not the TV card and directly enter in the database. Note the entry for 24-2 KLTS shows 32083.265.schedulesdirect.org with 32083 coming from the third column and 265 coming from the leftmost...
OK, I have mine working. It took a moment to figure out. Deleting unmapped channels did not work. I had to use the channel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G...
Replies
Views
I think Channel M gradually reduced its output and now doesn't transmit. I do know the studios in Manchesters Urbis building are now empty. Not enough Mancs watching I suppose. Sorted! ;)
I think Channel M gradually reduced its output and now doesn't transmit. I do know the studios in Manchesters Urbis building are...
Hi all, Ive compared my scan channels with the freesat channel listings on freesats homepage, and seem to be missing a few...
Replies
Views
DigitalDevices drivers don't support MTD. We can't add support unless the drivers support it. ;) Set to "no bug".
DigitalDevices drivers don't support MTD. We can't add support unless the drivers support it. ;) Set to "no bug".
Hi! First: My english isn't really good... I have a problem with a DD CT Duoflex an CI Modul. The MP don't find the CI Modul...
Replies
Views
AW: EPG: Only scrolling of 2 hours possible - behaviour by design? Thank you all for your explanations. Thread can be closed. mp-user
AW: EPG: Only scrolling of 2 hours possible - behaviour by design? Thank you all for your explanations. Thread can be closed. mp-user
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows XP I'm not sure if this is a bug or a...
Replies
Views
Also for the purposes of this forum, I am marking this as no bug. These channels are missing by design. That is not to say we will not change things before 1.2 just that MP is doing as it was designed to do. We are looking at it......
Also for the purposes of this forum, I am marking this as no bug. These channels are missing by design. That is not to say we will...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0_B MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: Intel 2500K 3.3 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
Yes
Yes
When searching for cover art in music, and no album is found, there's a minor glitch in the text shown. It says: "Album title...
Replies
Views
Hi medi0305 So did the ATI encoders work for you? mm
Hi medi0305 So did the ATI encoders work for you? mm
Dear team, I have problems with my HVR4400 card. They are recognised by Media Portal 1.20 beta. they just said" Generic error...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: No audio decoder is inserted in graph And audio renderer changer is what? Where does it run? Inside MP process or the Graphedit (ro even on sime other process?)). Please define the whole use cases (all required steps) - otherwise this is not going to lead anywhere (at least I'll stop guessing now).
Re: AW: No audio decoder is inserted in graph And audio renderer changer is what? Where does it run? Inside MP process or the...
Hi, Mediaportal works just fine on my HTPC (SAF6 with LAVF-Splitter and LAVF-Decoder). But I have a big error running it on my...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 27924
Fixed in SVN 27924
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide The new behavior of MP is stripped slashes (/) from string with movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Client Freeze DE
The crash in debug mode described in the first post is cause by a Unicode character that cannot be mapped to ANSI code page when WatchDog tries to export the event log to csv (either application or system log). It could be a directory name, a computer name or anything else. One solution would be to change WatchDog to export to Unicode...
The crash in debug mode described in the first post is cause by a Unicode character that cannot be mapped to ANSI code page when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Win 7 RC 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8200...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom