MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (5 Viewers)

I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled to go back to the 1.2.3 final but even this one could'nt go to install like my original bug. Yes i have comodo but it is down along with the anti virus and the basic windows firewall, the url work on both...
I have trouble again beta install work for few minutes but at reload it was stucked at ''starting plugins'' for ever so i unstalled...
Itried a 2 fresh download of the zip file but the installer dont find my internet connection witch is open. antivirus and firewall...
Replies
Views
i will back, to this "BUG" I have ALT-F4 EXIt : [2013-05-01 14:04:28,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: Exiting [2013-05-01 14:04:28,264] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PlugInManager: Stop() [2013-05-01 14:04:28,264] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: Stopping plugin 'MediaPortal.MusicShareWatcher.MusicShareWatcherPlugin'...
i will back, to this "BUG" I have ALT-F4 EXIt : [2013-05-01 14:04:28,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: Exiting [2013-05-01...
Hi, After many test, F2 shortcut made 2 bugs 1. When you start MP with Watchdog. Press F2 shortcut for go to Configuration...
Replies
Views
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Yes. It was a problem of my installation. After installing everything new everything works fine again :) Thanks for everyones help :)
Hi guys, first of all I want to say that your new release is really great again. Everything works as it should. I've got only...
Replies
Views
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching programme x half way through, you'll end up with 2 TS files in your "recorded TV" folder. One starts from the beginning of programme x, as expected, and the other starts from when you started watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
Replies
Views
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the WebEPG mydigiguide.xml file was overwritten with an older version and put some of the mapping out. I have now copied over the xml file with the newer one, re-mapped, re-booted, re-grabbed, and the data seems...
A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue. In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the...
I was getting missing guide data in the latest 1.3.0 RC build for mydigiguide due to the delay value being too low. I needed to...
Replies
Views
Firewall ; Avira disabled. ping SERVER and PING 192.168.2.42 are ok. but it still don´t work.
Firewall ; Avira disabled. ping SERVER and PING 192.168.2.42 are ok. but it still don´t work.
Hi, just tried to setup 1.3.0 beta on my notebook as tv client only. Before there was 1.3.0 alpha installed. So I choosed update...
Replies
Views
Would be nice to get one fix or another into 1.3 rc! :). This bug has been hanging around for a while now. Thanks for picking it up guys. @Deda. You the man :). Seasons greetings to all. Mick.
Would be nice to get one fix or another into 1.3 rc! :). This bug has been hanging around for a while now. Thanks for picking it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Beta Description Trying to reproduce "Bug report" from here, about search letter with remote Numpad. I...
Replies
Views
Do we know how sensitive the new code is to determining whether a recording is actually a duplicate? As I recall the user could select Episode Name or Episode Number as the key... I ask because if the poster were using (some unique identifier like) the recorded date or episode number in the filename would he have had the same results?
Do we know how sensitive the new code is to determining whether a recording is actually a duplicate? As I recall the user could...
Since upgrading to 1.3 beta, I have had the following problem. The problem did not exist before the upgrade from 1.2.3. I have...
Replies
Views
kiwijunglist - alright, thanks :) . Holzi - yes I have... still no change.
kiwijunglist - alright, thanks :) . Holzi - yes I have... still no change.
Hello, I run Mediaportal 1.3b on a Windows 8 64-bit laptop. Everything runs smoothly except for when I go to 'music' to play...
Replies
Views
check this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/2_FAQ/HDMI_Trouble
check this http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/2_FAQ/HDMI_Trouble
Hi Here is my little story on my first meeting with 1.3.0 beta: After the good news "1.3.0 Beta is here" I have to give it a try...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Thanks! I am setting this to "no bug" because it is not a bug inside MP. Titan Skin forum is the right place. :)
Hi guys, maybe a strange bug, but it happend to me all the time.. When I'm watching television, press the F9 button and go to...
Replies
Views
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite correct - it is installer, updater and uninstaller. Why can't we label it "MediaPortal Extension Manager"?
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite...
In the programs menu the Extension Manager MpeInstaller.exe is called a "MediaPortal Extension Installer" which is not quite...
Replies
Views
Done! Thanks! :)
Done! Thanks! :)
I'm not sure if this is specific to MP 1.3.0 RC or one of the plugins i'm using but thought this to be the best place to post since...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting back :)
Thanks for reporting back :)
In MP 1.2.3. it was not possible to program two overlapping recordings. I always got a message to discard one of these two...
Replies
Views
thanks for the response, but yup, it's local.. I just called it 'v' for video, heh. it is running at 90% use, but that still leaves over 100Gb free so I don't think it's a file system error.. but I too am no expert.. :-)
thanks for the response, but yup, it's local.. I just called it 'v' for video, heh. it is running at 90% use, but that still leaves...
doesn't happen every time, but tonight I spent more than 30 minutes restarting mp and the whole computer. attached the logs from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Volume issues DE
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
Have you set in MP Config -> General -> Volume settings "Control -> Master volume" and "Scale -> Windows Vista / Win 7"?
I've just updated from MP 1.2.3 running on XP SP3 and the volume controls aren't working properly anymore. When I try and change...
Replies
Views
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc icons visible (to select Disc 1, Disc 2, etc.) I can choose a disc, the icons are there but are not visible (I can press right on my remote 3 times to select disc 4 etc.) They were visible in 1.3.0 Beta...
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc...
Under Videos, when I select a stacked disc, the "Stacked Disc, Please Choose a Disc to Play" dialog appears, but there are not disc...
Replies
Views
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it is settled now, thanks you guys, keep it up.
Well, mine was on on 2 seperate machines and clean installs, the installer was from the first days, I can't explain it. Anyway, it...
Since Mediaportal 1.3 Beta (NOT alpha, the bug wasn't there), when playing an avi/mp4 that has 4/3 a/r, it starts in pan and scan...
Replies
Views
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
as reported in PM, working correctly now.
on my HTPC, scrobbler is ON by default and cannot be turned off when button is pressed (music continues to be added to playlist)...
Replies
Views
Ok... strange design decision in my opinion. But that's ok.
Ok... strange design decision in my opinion. But that's ok.
Sorry if this is wrong place, but I made following notes with MP 1.3.0 Beta. I am able to check MP and my settings only from Friday...
Replies
Views
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue. Several times when either starting a recorded tv show, or starting a movie with moving pictures, or on the completion of watching a recorded tv show MP 3.0RC crashes with a windows "program has stopped...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
I have not been able to reproduce this one on demand but hopefully the logs will provide some assistance to determine the issue...
Replies
Views
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Merged to master, so marking this as fixed.
Hi, Music .mp4 files won't play if they also is listed in Movies extension list, original found by @tontsa yesterday Problem is...
Replies
Views
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1) I suppose this bug is fixed now
With 0.5.0! Thanks for pointing me to the new version. (for the moment) I will not try to reproduce this problem again (with 0.5.1)...
Cannot uninstall tv-server because service was unstopable. When manual trying to stop the tv-server (through services) I got a...
Replies
Views
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production machine which is running Win 7 32b Windows dpi settings are ok, as you can see in my screenshot the "100ms" numbers.
;-) It's definitively the time to update my virtual test machine to Win7. In fact I don't have this problem on my production...
Hi, Not sure that already mentioned, so I prefer posting ;-) When you are in the configuration app, in GUI/Control Settings tab...
Replies
Views
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a month now and when I finally got around to asking for help to track down the issue, it cleared itself up. The only thing that has changed is I wired a new network port for the HTPC today, so maybe there...
No it was not present in 1.2.3. However, for some reason the problem doesn't exist today. I have dealt with the problem for over a...
This issue is driving me absolutely crazy, please help! I can start watching a live TV channel, but if I press stop and end the...
Replies
Views
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the disk see that the title out of the played myvideo movie is shown in the OSD not the title of the disk.
I have seen this last evening again. Steps to reproduce: Watch a movie out of myvideos Stop it Play a Blu-Ray or DVD pause the...
When I'm pausing a DVD the headline of the pause OSD doesn't show the DVD Title. It shows the title of the last played movie out of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3 machines all running windows 7, I checked the volume settings and all had defaulted correctly to Vista/Win 7. On 2 machines the options were grayed out but correct on the third the option was selectable but...
Thanks for the help, that worked I had never even messed with the volume settings after an install. I have Alpha installed on 3...
The volume up command is not working. Using either MCE remote or keyboard + command. The volume defaults on high and will turn...
Replies
Views
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
I think this is intended and the internal release number.
After upgrading my TV server to version 1.3RC i noticed that the project page in the TV-Server config still states version...
Replies
Views
Just thinking of something else: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings Not sure how that handles a downgrade, but worth a try since you'll have to do a complete clean install anyways. You can use this plugin to (for example) only restore your databases, thumbs, plugins & user .xml files.
Just thinking of something else: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/backupsettings Not sure how that handles a...
Hi all: Is there any possibilty to downgrade to MP 1.2.3 after instalation of beta 1.3.0 ,without loosing any past configurations ??
Replies
Views
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior I downloaded it then from my HTPC to get a full 32bit Version. My mistake was to think I can get a full 32bit Version on a 64bit System.
My Internet-PC is 64bit, my HTPC 32bit. I tried first du download a 32bit Version on my 64bit Internet-PC. Because of the behavior...
1. Starting the Installer on a 64-Bit Machine (Win 7) 2. Select Download Only 3. Select 32-Bit as Target The Installer still...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom