MPExtended (9 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an error message (and in that case, which message)? According to the first (incomplete) logs you posted, you did a server-only installation. In that case, the movies/tv shows part isn't installed. If you want...
Well, you can try to go back to the previous version, but I bet it doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work? Does aMPdroid give an...
Hi When trying to stream files from host to Android device I get this error: The HTTP request is unauthorized with client...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
As I've been concentrating on 0.5 lately, 0.4.3 didn't get as much attention as I wanted. Now that I'm already running an alpha...
Replies
Views
Okay. Thanks for the offer MegaHorst ;-) I have to correct myself. If i am in my LAN, only the DIREKT Mode works. When i set it to "Direct or Proxy" the TV will not start. I just see the Black Playerwindow.... I will look for Log Files at Weekend and Post them here.
Okay. Thanks for the offer MegaHorst ;-) I have to correct myself. If i am in my LAN, only the DIREKT Mode works. When i set it...
Hello, I want to switch my WebMediaPortal version from IISExpress to IIS because I want to setup a second webpage on the server...
Replies
Views
sorry, here they are.
sorry, here they are.
hi@all my Mediaportal starts as Shell without the win7 explorer. The MPExtended-Service starts and runs succesfully. I use the...
Replies
Views
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group (for example all James Bond) in a subfolder of all movies. Do you have any plans to make this database structure available for mpextended and web mediaportal? I think this would be a great enhancement for...
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group...
The internal movie plugin has a feature to group movies. With this feature it is possible to show all movies of a certain group...
Replies
Views
It's a pity. But I can wait Thanks Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
It's a pity. But I can wait Thanks Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk
I added a request in the tracker for supporting MyFilms. I hope you can implement it. Anyway, thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi, no did not try with vlc, but can wait till next week for release 0.5.2.Thanks a lot! :) thzanks flintstone
Hi, no did not try with vlc, but can wait till next week for release 0.5.2.Thanks a lot! :) thzanks flintstone
Hi, finally I own an android phone with a nice big screen and decided to give MPExtended and ampdroid a try. :) A lot of things...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming-issue DE
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy. Do you have a special network setup? Some code that determines the network address fails in a way that I haven't seen before and shouldn't be possible. You should be able to work around it by setting the streaming mode on the settings tab to Proxied or Direct (but not Direct when...
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy. Do you have a special network setup? Some code that determines the network address...
Hi, i´m new here and have a problem with MPExtended / WebMediaPortal. At the moment i´m no longer able to stream Videos / Music...
Replies
Views
HTTP Live Streaming indeed uses VLC. Which resolution do your recorded files have? Honestly, I don't know. I personally run MPExtended on a Core2Duo and VLC always uses 100% CPU there, so that makes me think that it always uses all cores. For the rest, we use the settings specified in StreamingProfiles.xml and VLC default settings...
HTTP Live Streaming indeed uses VLC. Which resolution do your recorded files have? Honestly, I don't know. I personally run...
Hello, Back in the day w/ GMAWebServices one needed to edit the streaming profiles to make use of multiple cores in their...
Replies
Views
Hello, i can start streaming and it runs a few seconds and then the stream is broken. I tried ffmpeg and vlc transcoders in all qualities but only some files work on low quality. I have the problem with my android tab, streaming via pc browser works finde. Any idea? Here the end of the log 2012-11-23 18:17:49.7838 [(53)]...
Hello, i can start streaming and it runs a few seconds and then the stream is broken. I tried ffmpeg and vlc transcoders in all...
Hello, i can start streaming and it runs a few seconds and then the stream is broken. I tried ffmpeg and vlc transcoders in all...
Replies
Views
Okay, maybe i was to impatient. Sorry! But back to my original problem... also with cutting my recordings at i-frames, it doesn't change anything:( I realized it is only a problem of the vlc transcoding process. I changed my WebMP flash profiles to ultilize ffmpeg and it works perfekt! Okay, seeking doesn't work anymore but maybe...
Okay, maybe i was to impatient. Sorry! But back to my original problem... also with cutting my recordings at i-frames, it doesn't...
Hi Oxan, great work so far! But i have problems with streaming of my cutted 1080i *.ts recordings in WebMediaPortal. I have only...
Replies
Views
Sorry, missed your post. There have been some more reports of this, and setting the fps property for the encoder seems to help usually. Can you try that? (See this post for one such report, you'll find more if you search a bit).
Sorry, missed your post. There have been some more reports of this, and setting the fps property for the encoder seems to help...
Hi, when I stream tv, it's always chuppy (stutter) like if it's droping frames from 29.97 to 23.976. When I stream 23.976 movies...
Replies
Views
I will check when I get the time. Thanks for info. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
I will check when I get the time. Thanks for info. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
I'm trying out 1.4.1 and it works well to stream/download content that is local to the PC I'm streaming from. However, trying to...
Replies
Views
Now it works, it is importand that you use UNC Path´s in every PArt of Medial....
Now it works, it is importand that you use UNC Path´s in every PArt of Medial....
hello, first i have to say that this projekt is a great work! now to my problem :) is it possible to stream mkv video files...
Replies
Views
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); UPDATE local_episodes SET EpisodeFilename = REPLACE(EpisodeFilename, 'Z:\TV Series', '\\vault\e\TV Series'); After doing this, I can confirm it all works!
Thanks! That worked great. Here's the sql code i ran on tversiesdatabase4.db3: UPDATE ImportPathes SET Path = REPLACE(Path, 'Z:\TV...
Per @Oxan's request, here's the logs for this ticket https://github.com//MPExtended/issues/380#issuecomment-15315365.
Replies
Views
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I managed to get around 3gb free space, after a day of non use im now back down to 1gb! May need to look more in depth. I had this issue a year back and put it down to Windows update, but obviously that...
I hadn't realised they are that cheap now! I'm not so sure if the issue is related to MePo or MPE now as after clearing stuff I...
Hi. Am a long time user of MP and have a nice happy running setup on my server and client HTPC. I have the timeshift on a SSD and...
Replies
Views
try either reenter the login and password for MP extended. will as just having it cleared. should also restart service after change just in case.
try either reenter the login and password for MP extended. will as just having it cleared. should also restart service after...
Dear all, Until today evening I was using MP 1.4 pre-release and aMPdroid was way perfect. Now, after flawless upgrade to 1.4...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have Problems to Stream 1080p Videos to my iPad or an other PC! The Video starts stuttering after a few minutes! I have a Intel Bay Trail System with a Celeron J1900 4x2,4GHz. Playing 1080p with aMPDroid works amazing! Maybe anyone can help me! I´m using MPExtended 0.5.4!
Hello! I have Problems to Stream 1080p Videos to my iPad or an other PC! The Video starts stuttering after a few minutes! I have a...
Hello! I have Problems to Stream 1080p Videos to my iPad or an other PC! The Video starts stuttering after a few minutes! I have a...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a batch-script to change the screen configuration via ATI CCC and to start Mediaportal afterwards. When I use aMPdroid to start MP, MPextended starts MP directly. Is it possible to configure MPextended in the way that...
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a...
Hello! I am currently using MPextended and aMPdroid. My HTPC is connected to a monitor and a TV. At the moment I use a...
Replies
Views
Advantage of the TV Client is that it can play untranscoded TV streams (reducing CPU usage on the server), which is not possible in the browser.
Advantage of the TV Client is that it can play untranscoded TV streams (reducing CPU usage on the server), which is not possible in...
Since the old TV Client for MP and also the TV4Home TV Viewer are both deprecated i'm planning to develop a client for MPExtended...
Replies
Views
Hey Oxan, I've got the same problem with the subs. I think the new topic with logs etc was never created right? I'd like to pitch in... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/issue-subtitles-not-showing-logs.122403/
Hey Oxan, I've got the same problem with the subs. I think the new topic with logs etc was never created right? I'd like to pitch...
Hi all: As Media Portal was my favorite media center and once I want portability I tried the mpextended to see how it works on my...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it's a known problem that you can't stream the second file from WebMP yet.
Yeah, it's a known problem that you can't stream the second file from WebMP yet.
Using Webmediaportal 0.52 with MP TV Series and Moving Pictures plugin on MP 1.2.3 and it all seems to work perfectly apart from...
Replies
Views
D
Thanks for the answer.
Thanks for the answer.
Hey As far as I saw it should be included but i can't find it. Maybe I am blind or so, but where can I set the recording schedule...
Replies
Views
DM105165
D
Hey Oxan, yesterday (12.03.12) I used MPExtended + WebMP ant watched Tv over the internet. Every 40min I was kicked (I think this is already fixed for the next version right?) But after that I was sometimes to able to tune a channel. Today I had a look on the logs and there are a lot of exceptions oO Maybe you can have a look on it...
Hey Oxan, yesterday (12.03.12) I used MPExtended + WebMP ant watched Tv over the internet. Every 40min I was kicked (I think this...
Hey Oxan, yesterday (12.03.12) I used MPExtended + WebMP ant watched Tv over the internet. Every 40min I was kicked (I think this...
Replies
Views
works now, I configured the services to start with a delay
works now, I configured the services to start with a delay
Hi together, a few days ago I installed mp extended and mp webportal. The out of the box installation with help of the wiki even...
Replies
Views
I would wait for some of the new skins to be released - IMO there are other more pressing issues to be resolved first.
I would wait for some of the new skins to be released - IMO there are other more pressing issues to be resolved first.
if you go later in the timeline you´ll see also the date due to the date you have a small vivibility problem
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sleeping DE
Hi Dylan80, Oxan and others... This is a good thread - questions, irony, and apologies... :LOL: Yes I know it and understand it... It's hard to decide if my server will run continuously or on request only. I use the second possibility. By my local MediaPortal clients isn't problem, there is a native solution - integrated WOL packet...
Hi Dylan80, Oxan and others... This is a good thread - questions, irony, and apologies... :LOL: Yes I know it and understand it...
hi just got the up and running, streaming everything is perfect. while my htpc is suspended (s3) i cannot access the webportal at...
Replies
Views
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
I'm not sure if these type of things are already planned but it would be great to.... Highlight shows RED in the EPG that are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to another user. If I add users they can view the same things of "administrator" , is there an option to customize users access? EDIT: I see that there's the chance to see the streaming via .m3u file, it works...
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to...
Hi, I use mp extended and I'd like to share a single channel of mediaportal or a single category of my TV server channels to...
Replies
Views
No idea. I can use MPExtended fine as long as I don't use WebMP. So basically I can set recordings on my phone, which is nice, but I can't stream to any PCs without using VPN. AFAIK this issue has still not been fixed.
No idea. I can use MPExtended fine as long as I don't use WebMP. So basically I can set recordings on my phone, which is nice, but...
Twice now I've remoted into my Windows Server 2012 machine, which is running MP TV-Server, and found...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom