My TVSeries (26 Viewers)

That language box doesnt refer to the local language, only online languages. I guess the thetvdb.com is having problems when you're trying, I have no idea why.
That language box doesnt refer to the local language, only online languages. I guess the thetvdb.com is having problems when you're...
I have just installed MP TV Series, v3.5.0.2028, with MP 1.4.0 I wish tu use it in French but I can't find anyway to set language ...
Replies
Views
Trakt is awesome, nuff said ;) Death squads will be dispatched upon uninstalling or disabling, you will also receive phone calls from Indian call centers until you register and enable tvseries and your movie plugin of choice. In all seriousness, trakt is so much more than a scrobbling/syncing plugin, it basically brings the whole...
Trakt is awesome, nuff said ;) Death squads will be dispatched upon uninstalling or disabling, you will also receive phone calls...
What's Trakt? Installing MP-TVSeries has also installed this. Why and how do I get rid of it? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I'm now using MPsync plugin to make a copy of the databases (one way sync). MPsync is read only so i'm pretty sure it can't corrupt anything. Then I let mpextended access the copy only. Hopefully this should make it impossible to corrupt the database by having 2x programs write to the database at the same time.
I'm now using MPsync plugin to make a copy of the databases (one way sync). MPsync is read only so i'm pretty sure it can't corrupt...
Hi On my main HTPC TV-Series is causing MP to crash on startup. I have disabled most of the other plugins in order to make...
Replies
Views
Ok, done. Here's the complete set of SQL statements required to do the job: c:\SQLITE3.EXE C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 UPDATE online_episodes SET watched = 0; UPDATE online_series SET UnwatchedItems = 1; UPDATE online_series SET EpisodesUnwatched = EpisodeCount; UPDATE season SET...
Ok, done. Here's the complete set of SQL statements required to do the job: c:\SQLITE3.EXE C:\ProgramData\Team...
Does anyone know of a quick way to reset the watched flag for all episodes in all series of a large collection? I have 350 series...
Replies
Views
Hi thanks, I've been there and set to wide banners but still have the smaller banners. I think Its more of a change in the skin, because the old wide banners were bigger than the wide banners now.
Hi thanks, I've been there and set to wide banners but still have the smaller banners. I think Its more of a change in the skin...
Hi love TV-series but I want my big wide banners back, Using Titan. Not sure who's was doing the skins for TV-series but I will try...
Replies
Views
Thank you, i found it under General in TV series config. Stupid me i thought it was in skin gui settings. :)
Thank you, i found it under General in TV series config. Stupid me i thought it was in skin gui settings. :)
Request the possibility to display the page for season view even though there is only one season, Instead of going directly to the...
Replies
Views
Thx. I just reseted the expressions and its working.
Thx. I just reseted the expressions and its working.
I'm having a problem while importing "Looney Tunes" Episodes into MP-TVSeries. My episodes are named like this "Looney Tunes -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 theTVDb.com Issues DE
Maybe I've only checked at the times they popped back on for a moment, but I have not experienced any downtime. Of course many other factors could be at play, such as the GeoIP location, but does it work again for you as well?
Maybe I've only checked at the times they popped back on for a moment, but I have not experienced any downtime. Of course many...
And another day with thetvdb.com nearly offline and unreachable. This is getting ridiculous.
Replies
Views
I have added my vote to this change - it makes the main display list look horrible.
I have added my vote to this change - it makes the main display list look horrible.
Hi This works correctly regarding the sort order, but it also changes the series name that is displayed. Is it possible that...
Replies
Views
thanks , ok I understand what you mean now. I only think it is a good feature if the image banner list can be generated dynamically by TV series
thanks , ok I understand what you mean now. I only think it is a good feature if the image banner list can be generated dynamically...
Hi @ltfearme Is this view technically possible in tvseries? - It is a graphical banner list of series inside category...
Replies
Views
*oops* indeed. :oops:
*oops* indeed. :oops:
Since using MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 I have a strange problem. When the watched episode is ending an the menu is coming up (independend...
Replies
Views
Yes, the theme/mod you're using is out of date. StreamedMP is up to date and can be verified by turning your theme/mod off.
Yes, the theme/mod you're using is out of date. StreamedMP is up to date and can be verified by turning your theme/mod off.
Hi, since I have updated to version 3.5 I do not see the rate dialog after watching an episode. Additionally, I am not able to...
Replies
Views
I found what I did wrong: My problem was that only the IFO files were recognized by MP TVSeries and not the VOB files, so all I had to do was to add this file type to the files that recognizes MediaPortal as videos. After I did this I just had to manually assign the correct episodes to the files. Again, thanks a lot for you answers!
I found what I did wrong: My problem was that only the IFO files were recognized by MP TVSeries and not the VOB files, so all I had...
Hi, first I have to say that I really love this plugin! But I am having problems with my DVDs copied to my NAS (I am lazy and I...
Replies
Views
I think they allow language for search but we default to all so we get them all back.
I think they allow language for search but we default to all so we get them all back.
Hello there, i have a problem. Your plugin dont load a serie. http://thetvdb.com/index.php?tab=series&id=269470&lid=14 I dont...
Replies
Views
It didn't work for me, sadly, But also, I don't think it's the thing I meant. I want to browse the LatestAddedEpisodes and whenever one is watched, it disappears from that view. Emph
It didn't work for me, sadly, But also, I don't think it's the thing I meant. I want to browse the LatestAddedEpisodes and whenever...
Is there any way to get "latest episodes" on home screen to show more than three at a time (I would like 10-12 at a time if...
Replies
Views
V
MP1 MP2 Missing text? DE
Thanks, I'll do that
Thanks, I'll do that
I've found that I'm missing text (either that, or I'm looking at black text on black background) at two locations: Subtitle...
Replies
Views
vomov
V
@liteglow, the default import expression looks for show title, season, episode and optional episode title within the filename, there are other expressions available as well that look for other patterns, as well as a forum thread dedicated to sharing other expressons if you have a weird structure. If you share more details about the...
@liteglow, the default import expression looks for show title, season, episode and optional episode title within the filename...
Castle.S05E22.Still.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H-264-BS [PublicHD] NCIS.S10E22.Revenge.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-BS [PublicHD]...
Replies
Views
1. Disable the dynamic artwork, then you select a 'default' one via F9 -> Artwork and that one is shown. You can also disable all the others, so there is only 1 artwork left for the dynamic one to pick from. 2. Disable the showing of episode info, you will see the series thumbnail for artwork and a text along the line as "*hidden to...
1. Disable the dynamic artwork, then you select a 'default' one via F9 -> Artwork and that one is shown. You can also disable all...
Hi! The Plugin works great for me! I just have 2 questions: 1. Set one Poster/Banner for a Serie I download the default 3...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to have subtitles turned on by default for a particular series? For example, Game of Thrones; I would like the subtitles always on so I do not have to go into the menus on every episode? Thanks
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to have subtitles turned on by default for a particular series? For example, Game of...
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to have subtitles turned on by default for a particular series? For example, Game of...
Replies
Views
That looks fugly because you don't have the new episode graphic in your media directory. You can disable the behaviour all together from configuration in general settings *New Episode Indicator*
That looks fugly because you don't have the new episode graphic in your media directory. You can disable the behaviour all together...
I need delete that tag from the banner. any body know how?
Replies
Views
Yes, That's exactly why I needed this method :-)
Yes, That's exactly why I needed this method :-)
Hi! I have to move my TV-series files to another network share. Is there an option to "tell" MP-TVseries that the files are now in...
Replies
Views
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ] - Failed to locate assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'. Not sure if that relates to your MCEBuddy mishap, but I personally never like...
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ]...
This weekend, I witnessed some very strange behaviour of MP TV-Series. All of a sudden, MP decided to stop working when coming...
Replies
Views
Property for ContentRating is: #TVSeries.Series.ContentRating
Property for ContentRating is: #TVSeries.Series.ContentRating
How to add an icon in the skin of the parent rating? The database is a record of the rating, command in the Wiki is not found, it...
Replies
Views
Hi. Is there a chance to add support for Matroska tags similar to the support MP2 has build in it's native Video Plugin? This should replace/overrule all naming schemes and parsing expressions and will reduce parsing errors down to zero. During preparation of my series collection for use with MP2 I have added such Tags to all my files...
Hi. Is there a chance to add support for Matroska tags similar to the support MP2 has build in it's native Video Plugin? This...
Hi. Is there a chance to add support for Matroska tags similar to the support MP2 has build in it's native Video Plugin? This...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to add ClearArt support for the Titan skin, edit the TVSeries.views.xml file, put the image there showing the path (<texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\ClearArt\Series\#TVSeries.Series.ID.png</texture>) , some time working, but now no longer (that is #TVSeries.Series.ID), no returns serial numbers that I have done wrong? How to fix?
I'm trying to add ClearArt support for the Titan skin, edit the TVSeries.views.xml file, put the image there showing the path...
I'm trying to add ClearArt support for the Titan skin, edit the TVSeries.views.xml file, put the image there showing the path...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 corrupt database? DE
That's unfortunate.... Wish I could help but unless you have a backup then I have no ideas. Every now and then my database corrupts so now I have a nightly batch file that creates a quick backup, has saved my ass more than once!
That's unfortunate.... Wish I could help but unless you have a backup then I have no ideas. Every now and then my database...
I am getting crash exceptions in MP and when I load the tv series setup program. I renamed TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 and the crashes...
Replies
Views
I'm running a dbase that is multiple years old now with serious adjustments and never a corruption. Known causes for corruption: shared dbase with multiple clients (unsupported for a reason), NTFS issues (OS/hardware), system stability issues (OS/hardware), etc. Whatever keeps causing these corruptions for other users is just too...
I'm running a dbase that is multiple years old now with serious adjustments and never a corruption. Known causes for corruption...
Hey guys. Started having an issue with mp a couple of days ago. Would start it up and it would get to the part where it says...
Replies
Views
Will see if I can reproduce with those episodes Dadeo, maybe the replace method is not being called for some reason. Trakt handles it differently as it calls it every time it publishes to skin, in TVSeries we just persist the updated string to the database so when its read we dont need to do anything before publishing.
Will see if I can reproduce with those episodes Dadeo, maybe the replace method is not being called for some reason. Trakt...
I am still getting issues in v 3.4.2 :( especially with the right single quotation that Word often uses :mad: Taken from ...
Replies
Views
Yeah if you post in the forums you can usually get someone to change it. If that doesn't happen I can create a new entry then ask the old one to be deleted.
Yeah if you post in the forums you can usually get someone to change it. If that doesn't happen I can create a new entry then ask...
\\Htpc\tv 1\Hamish And Andy’s Gap Year\Season 1\Hamish And Andy’s Gap Year - S01E01 - Episode 1.mkv...
Replies
Views
Both of your help is much appreciated! Thank you for taking your time to look at the problems that I was having. -S
Both of your help is much appreciated! Thank you for taking your time to look at the problems that I was having. -S
So Media portal started to crash when it was starting up. I suspected My-TV Series. I disabled it and no problems. I uninstalled it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom