Older releases (4 Viewers)

Everything is fine now that I've updated to the latest Intel graphics drivers and the latest version of LAV... could of sworn I'd already done that :whistle: :oops: Err, no bug? Unless georgius has updated and still has this problem.
Everything is fine now that I've updated to the latest Intel graphics drivers and the latest version of LAV... could of sworn I'd...
I have strange issue with MP2. Doesn't mind which video file I choose, always is shown black screen (better to say: top and bottom...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
Hi! I have little problems with the Importer! Some .mkv´s are not correct imported! Title is listed fine in the "browse Media"...
Replies
Views
Same here! First try: installed using TeamViewer and AMD Catalyst 12.1 Second try: uninstalled first attempt, reboot, AMD Catalyst 12.3, physical on machine, same result :unsure: Oops, I assumed DX9 was present on my testing rig ;)
Same here! First try: installed using TeamViewer and AMD Catalyst 12.1 Second try: uninstalled first attempt, reboot, AMD Catalyst...
I have MP2 successfully working on a laptop, however on my desktop.. I open MP2 Client, get the splash screen then it quits back...
Replies
Views
hi ChefKoch i have it tested and it works for me i think you can close the ticket
hi ChefKoch i have it tested and it works for me i think you can close the ticket
I have this problem i will start MP2 Splash screen comes up then crash Mp2 Os is Windows 7 x64 and logs are included
Replies
Views
could be an issue the MP2 could not read one file and stops importing. can you please post all logfiles (client+server) again?
could be an issue the MP2 could not read one file and stops importing. can you please post all logfiles (client+server) again?
Hi All I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but there seems to be a problem with the picture share. I have shared...
Replies
Views
I've just checked the code again and tested this: I have an audio renderer that cannot be added to dshow graphs (something Cyberlink...), neither in graphstudio nor in MP2. I can select this filter in codec selection, it's CLSID and name is stored properly to settings. When re-entering the settings, my selection is marked. Now I...
I've just checked the code again and tested this: I have an audio renderer that cannot be added to dshow graphs (something...
when i select the audio renderer "Default audio renderer" it wont save my selection. Cybrlink saved and the bottom 2 samsung...
Replies
Views
I've tried this and could reproduce the issue: Having your 19sec SG-U mkv sample played by LAV splitter. When do a "seek to end" immediately, the player time jumps to "00:18/00:18" (end), pictures stalls but audio continues until the "real" end of file. I then tried to playback the same file in graphstudio. Seeking to end does...
I've tried this and could reproduce the issue: Having your 19sec SG-U mkv sample played by LAV splitter. When do a "seek to end"...
Hi, I've been watching some TV Series episode those days, and at the end of the video, I use to skip the credits. Most part of...
Replies
Views
You said it's very flexible. : What about a plugin to create personal sort orders and personal filters, based on every metadata avaliable ? (Please don't tell me "Write it", I don't feel good enough to do it ATM ;) ) Also we can have some "Show Video Only" or "Show Audio Only" buttons in the broswing screens. Last, one new thing I...
You said it's very flexible. : What about a plugin to create personal sort orders and personal filters, based on every metadata...
This is only a minor issue I think: I have browsed the pictures library for year 2011, found 183 pictures and pressed "add all...
Replies
Views
Fixed in current dev branch.
I tried to add my MP3-path for the files from amazon. It stopped working after Yurima (last folder by alphabet and first to be...
Replies
Views
I'll set this here to "no bug", because MP2 SlimTv is "only" a client for MP1 TvServer. This means whatever works there we can use, but issues have to be fixed in MP1 TvServer.
I'll set this here to "no bug", because MP2 SlimTv is "only" a client for MP1 TvServer. This means whatever works there we can use...
I have the same bug I have with MP1, It's only with the Hauppauge Colossus. see here...
Replies
Views
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately?), the build script builds whatever is currently located in the Release folder, so it's always a manual step to build the Release version of MP2 before the setup can be created. The good thing is that if you want to build a custom version, you can just build the Release version and then modify it...
Well, unfortunately (or fortunately?), the build script builds whatever is currently located in the Release folder, so it's always...
Hi, I'm trying to run the MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Setup.bat and I receive the following errors...
Replies
Views
Hm ok, maybe it gets clearer when I actually can use the back button on my remote in another alpha ;) But wouldn't it be nicer to remove or hide the button completely in this first screen if it never will serve any purpose?
Hm ok, maybe it gets clearer when I actually can use the back button on my remote in another alpha ;) But wouldn't it be nicer to...
Hi! I'm not sure if this can be considered a bug or as a suggestion. I think its a Bug :) I noticed that mapped network drives...
Replies
Views
Also exists MKA for audio files...
Also exists MKA for audio files...
Hi, I just tried to import a MKV file containing actors and genres tags, and the tags are not imported in the database. But we...
Replies
Views
NP, ty. It happened only once, I will post again if it starts to happen too often.
NP, ty. It happened only once, I will post again if it starts to happen too often.
This happened around the 3rd time I opened MP2 client. The error message showed right after I closed MP: Not much more info...
Replies
Views
Hi there, me again :rolleyes: So my HTPC is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver, and i am using ffdshow audio decoder. DTS, AC3 and the HD versions of them, all use HDMI Passthrough (see screenshot). But with MP2 i cant get DTS to work. I just cant hear anything. My receiver is just blinking with its HDMI logo, to show me, that...
Hi there, me again :rolleyes: So my HTPC is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver, and i am using ffdshow audio decoder. DTS...
Hi there, me again :rolleyes: So my HTPC is connected via HDMI to my Onkyo receiver, and i am using ffdshow audio decoder. DTS...
Replies
Views
MP2 is built under .NET 4.0 (or later) or under .NET 3.5? I found this article, which leads me to this article. Maybe it could help.
MP2 is built under .NET 4.0 (or later) or under .NET 3.5? I found this article, which leads me to this article. Maybe it could help.
Hi all, I have in a temporary folder a corrupted AVI file. I think it's only the container with some valid properties, but...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the slow reply - yes it does. I put the visulisation up on the screen because I was not sure how well the audio would come across on the video I made. - Thanks for the continued development of a fantastic product! Robbo
Sorry for the slow reply - yes it does. I put the visulisation up on the screen because I was not sure how well the audio would...
Hi there, I have been trying out various audio types to see how things are working and I have found that my .m4a tracks don't...
Replies
Views
I just tried Alpha today with the Client on my media pc and Server on my home server and had the same no servers available message. I was having the same problem as previously posted. The server would receive connection but the client was not receiving a response. The client machine has only one adapter and the server has two...
I just tried Alpha today with the Client on my media pc and Server on my home server and had the same no servers available message...
Sometime, if I close the client and restart it again, the server says the client is connected, but the client does act as if it is...
Replies
Views
Will do! Meant to do that from the get-go. Sorry for any confusion
Will do! Meant to do that from the get-go. Sorry for any confusion
I can not install the MP2.0 Alpha Release on my Windows XP SP3 machine. The .msi package quits the installation with the error...
Replies
Views
nice :D
nice :D
Hi, I noticed a small glitch when jumping through the video with the left and right arrow keys. Example: I'm watching a video...
Replies
Views
Here's the interesting part of the log: Stream ffdshow Audio Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name Audio - AC3, 5.1, 48000 Hz (liba52); PWDGroup: 1; LCID: 0 Stream ffdshow Video Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name A: DD5.1 @ 640Kbps [English]; PWDGroup: 1; LCID: 1033 Stream...
Here's the interesting part of the log: Stream ffdshow Audio Decoder|0: MajorType 73647561-0000-0010-8000-00aa00389b71; Name...
Hi there! I noticed that when playing a MKV file with multiple or a single audio track the Audio Track Selection in MePo2 shows...
Replies
Views
As this issue seems to be codec related, and not a bug in MP2 code, I set this entry to "no bug" for now. If there are more problems with this topic we can investigate further...
As this issue seems to be codec related, and not a bug in MP2 code, I set this entry to "no bug" for now. If there are more...
When i am using CoreAVC with DXVA enabled, and then playback 2 h.264 videos using the Picture in Picture feature, the second video...
Replies
Views
Set to fixed as the other AA related report
Set to fixed as the other AA related report
Hi all, Sorry about this, but I found another issue in the AA branch (it's perfectly working with the last commit in dev branch...
Replies
Views
I think this issue is currently avoided by my locking fix and the changes regarding exception handling. Albert plans to rework the AssetCore classes later to prevent the issues, this should be not handled in this thread...
I think this issue is currently avoided by my locking fix and the changes regarding exception handling. Albert plans to rework...
Hello, Want to mention that at current state, anti aliasing branch can cause Video to became fully black because of a DirectX...
Replies
Views
I made a new test and both issue seem to be fixed now! :thx: again
I made a new test and both issue seem to be fixed now! :thx: again
Hi, I found this major issue when I tested MP2 on another PC than my own: First issue: the importer worker will run in an endless...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A new small bug in the Skin Engine : When scrolling with the wheel, sometime a line is never shown. To reproduce that, just use default skin, browse a folder containing more than 16 items, and use the grid view. When scrolling, a line is never shown. Focus the first item shown after scrolling and press up arrow, you'l...
Hi everyone, A new small bug in the Skin Engine : When scrolling with the wheel, sometime a line is never shown. To reproduce...
Hi everyone, A new small bug in the Skin Engine : When scrolling with the wheel, sometime a line is never shown. To reproduce...
Replies
Views
Hi, Imagine this : A song as 3 different artists, artist field is separated by a "," , for example : Joe SATRIANI, Steve...
Replies
Views
Fixed in current image player implementation.
Fixed in current image player implementation.
In the picture player, all transitions needs to complete before displaying the next picture. So if I click on the "Next" button...
Replies
Views
AW: Incorrect rendering of borders with CornerRadius=0 and BorderThickness>0 I've set this to fixed: a newer implementation of Miter has been done and commited.
AW: Incorrect rendering of borders with CornerRadius=0 and BorderThickness>0 I've set this to fixed: a newer implementation of...
I was trying to draw a glassy overlay for images using Microsoft Expression Blend. The XAML is valid for MPF use, but the...
Replies
Views
Just as a last confirmation: I just compiled the latest dev-branch and did a complete, 2-hour-lasting fresh import of my music collection. It finished without any error and the behaviour is now as (at least) I would expect it to be for all fields (including genre). :thx: again for committing!
Just as a last confirmation: I just compiled the latest dev-branch and did a complete, 2-hour-lasting fresh import of my music...
I just imported my whole music collection with the current master branch tvserver. Many of my mp3-files have multiple genres...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom