Older releases (3 Viewers)

@morpheus_xx done
@morpheus_xx done
MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.SlimTvService.GetProgramsGroup(IChannelGroup channelGroup, DateTime from, DateTime to, IList`1&...
Replies
Views
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled when using xmltv plugin). But those data are not used in GUI (EPG view or somewhere else). Should not be too hard to make use of the already existing data.
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled...
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled...
Replies
Views
This morning, it's working again. I restarted the service, killed the client in task manager, & restarted the client. I had tried this several times yesterday with no success. The machine was idle - except that the Windows task scheduler executed a zap2xml task. This deposits a new file for the guide update to pick up, so I...
This morning, it's working again. I restarted the service, killed the client in task manager, & restarted the client. I had tried...
MP 2.1 pre seemed to work (I only use it for TV) after yesterday's install excitement. Now, however, when I launch it I get a red...
Replies
Views
From my experience with five MP2.1 installation tasks: if you use the 'Mediaportal 2 Uninstall' entry from the Windows program menu there is still an entry in the 'Programs and Features' in system control panel. You need additionally to uninstall 'the rest' from there. But settings and data still stay on the system which is very...
From my experience with five MP2.1 installation tasks: if you use the 'Mediaportal 2 Uninstall' entry from the Windows program menu...
I have a working MP2 (Spring 2016) installation, and tried to install the MP2.1 preview. I opened the zip download (released on...
Replies
Views
I've found and fixed the Tatortreiniger problem, the TVDB was ignoring the language setting when downloading fanart. JIRA Branch
I've found and fixed the Tatortreiniger problem, the TVDB was ignoring the language setting when downloading fanart. JIRA Branch
Hi, After some initial issues with series I imported my series one more time (after I had deleted the respective media source)...
Replies
Views
Vary nice. With the Titanium theme it's under the folder icon on the right. What's interesting is the watched flags for a program under series I watched yesterday on one client are the same on a second client, it's only the movies that are client specific. This plugin works great for movies. I have tried two clients so far and the...
Vary nice. With the Titanium theme it's under the folder icon on the right. What's interesting is the watched flags for a...
Hi. Just installed a client on my working machine. All watched flags are working but the play percentage did not. Everything I have...
Replies
Views
File rename processes can be done as mass action. You don't need to touch 2900 files one by one. Video file aspects can easily be displayed using tools. But I understand where you come from.
File rename processes can be done as mass action. You don't need to touch 2900 files one by one. Video file aspects can easily be...
Hi, I have troubles importing series in MP 2.1. It happens on my media server running MP 2.1 Pre (see system specs). I have a...
Replies
Views
No this is not possible. But you could add a root category, named "Need credentials!" ;)
No this is not possible. But you could add a root category, named "Need credentials!" ;)
I played a little bit around OV and looked at Amazon Prime. Note that I don't have an account and therefore no credentials entered...
Replies
Views
That's good top hear. Enjoy the software!
That's good top hear. Enjoy the software!
Hello Using Mp2.1 released today. When watching TV it freezes up and then pressing Stop and returning to menus / guide etc gives...
Replies
Views
Hello, I do not want to produce doublepostings, so I only link to my message in the original Threat, still under MP1. Unfortunately the files for TVE3 under MP1 do not work in MP2.1, even if the TV server is the same. Logs depend on the linked threat...
Hello, I do not want to produce doublepostings, so I only link to my message in the original Threat, still under MP1...
Hello, I do not want to produce doublepostings, so I only link to my message in the original Threat, still under MP1...
Replies
Views
Thanks, JIRA and Branch If you want to fix it yourself just delete the extra </Label> tag in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\BlueVision\screens\SlimTvClient-schedulelist.xaml' here.
Thanks, JIRA and Branch If you want to fix it yourself just delete the extra </Label> tag in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Going into SlimTV Schedules throws an error [2016-12-30 07:09:26,661] [14874 ] [InputMgr ] [ERROR] - ScreenManager: Error loading...
Replies
Views
It's actually in the Wiki - but I wrote it only yesterday: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal2/Bug+reports+and+log+files
It's actually in the Wiki - but I wrote it only yesterday...
Seems the logging level in MP2.1 client does not change. Going into diagnostics and clicking on either of the logging levels does...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom