Remotes (20 Viewers)

See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/
See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/ An additional piece of software is usually required to add mouse like functions outside of media portal.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recommended-remotes-receivers-for-mediaportal.120528/ An additional piece of software...
Hello, I've been using MP 1.x (now 1.3) for a few months and like it overall. I've been using my keyboard and mouse but would...
Replies
Views
I'm attempting to set up an older PC as a media center, with XP SP3, MP1.4, and an ATI Wonder Remote to control it. I'm using an AGP card for the video output. I would like to use an Nvidia card, but I don't know if it's possible to use the ATI Wonder driver\software without having ATI hardware installed on the computer. Anyone have...
I'm attempting to set up an older PC as a media center, with XP SP3, MP1.4, and an ATI Wonder Remote to control it. I'm using an...
I'm attempting to set up an older PC as a media center, with XP SP3, MP1.4, and an ATI Wonder Remote to control it. I'm using an...
Replies
Views
Your specific question and problems are unclear and you have not exactly described what setup options you have tried. Controlling a cable box uses the IR blaster controlling MP uses the IR receiver+remote. You might get more useful responses if you can be more specific and eloquent.
Your specific question and problems are unclear and you have not exactly described what setup options you have tried. Controlling a...
I bought the colossus capturecard and can use it successfully with windows media center and can control my cable box thru the...
Replies
Views
The green button will launch Windows Media Centre. If it isn't installed then it will not launch anything.
The green button will launch Windows Media Centre. If it isn't installed then it will not launch anything.
Hello I bought that remote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/220918804886?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 1. What are...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to map a direct link to specific TV or Radio channels or even play a specific playlist/video? I want to automatically switch to or start these presetted channels within any active screen in MP. This will be for Home Automation integration: when I return back home and it recognizes me, the lights go on depending...
Hi! Is it possible to map a direct link to specific TV or Radio channels or even play a specific playlist/video? I want to...
Hi! Is it possible to map a direct link to specific TV or Radio channels or even play a specific playlist/video? I want to...
Replies
Views
Yes, that was the Problem! The right condition is "second Screen" (ID 35). Thanks!
Yes, that was the Problem! The right condition is "second Screen" (ID 35). Thanks!
I try to create a Home button that jumps to the Home screen whereever you are und jumps back to the prev. menu if you're at the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediatech MT1421 DE
I want to buy new remote. Will this be good for MediaPortal? http://www.media-tech.eu/products/keyboard-and-mouse-sets/MT1421
I want to buy new remote. Will this be good for MediaPortal? http://www.media-tech.eu/products/keyboard-and-mouse-sets/MT1421
Replies
Views
Thanks ! ....
Thanks ! ....
I cannot get my green start button to open Mediaportal. I went into "additional 3rd party checks" and enabled the policy then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've finally got all my movies ripped to TS folders on my server and imported in to MyVideos using the nfo files created in mymovies. I have an issue whereby I lose full control over the DVD menu if I return to another window and then press the liveTV button on the MCE remote to bring up full screen. I've mapped the LiveTV...
Hi, I've finally got all my movies ripped to TS folders on my server and imported in to MyVideos using the nfo files created in...
Hi, I've finally got all my movies ripped to TS folders on my server and imported in to MyVideos using the nfo files created in...
Replies
Views
Sweet, that works even better, got it now, Thanks for that, Cheers.
Sweet, that works even better, got it now, Thanks for that, Cheers.
Hi All, Is there a known way to go through your movies in Moving Pictures with the buttons on your remote control, I have heaps of...
Replies
Views
Wiki Entry???? Anyone up for it?
Wiki Entry???? Anyone up for it?
I basically use an mce compatible remote with an mce reciever and use the out of the box remote solution in MePo. The remote I have...
Replies
Views
Hi i use Nova-s-usb2 Mediaportal 1.3 win 8x64 I have problem setting up remote control Installed driver for card and ir from hauppauge after installing ir driver MP control says Status no problem found in section remote hauppauge, use hauppauge remote is marked everything seems set up correctly the remote is 45 button and it is...
Hi i use Nova-s-usb2 Mediaportal 1.3 win 8x64 I have problem setting up remote control Installed driver for card and ir from...
Hi i use Nova-s-usb2 Mediaportal 1.3 win 8x64 I have problem setting up remote control Installed driver for card and ir from...
Replies
Views
I've got the Harmony 300 from Logitech, and within Mediaportal everything works like a charm, like I set it up in MP Config. But I cannot start MP with the Power button on the remote, even though MediaCenter services are disabled and MPtray is running. I have used Eventghost in the past, but since I don't need it inside MP, it seems...
I've got the Harmony 300 from Logitech, and within Mediaportal everything works like a charm, like I set it up in MP Config. But I...
I've got the Harmony 300 from Logitech, and within Mediaportal everything works like a charm, like I set it up in MP Config. But I...
Replies
Views
Great, i will try it! Thanks a lot!
Great, i will try it! Thanks a lot!
Hi Is there a possibility to send the htpc to sleep with just one button on the remote? I am using a logitech harmony which...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Technotrend remote DE
Thx! Worked like a charm!!!
Thx! Worked like a charm!!!
Has anyone got this remote working with mp Its the one that came with C1500 budget card
Replies
Views
Uhm... no. I didn't find a software based answer to this problem as the explorer seems to control the volume - or at least is a very important part of it. I thought about starting the explorer after a minute in the background but finally I decided to spend some money on a Logitech Harmony remote and now I change the volume via remote...
Uhm... no. I didn't find a software based answer to this problem as the explorer seems to control the volume - or at least is a...
Hi Folks, I discoverd an interessting behavior regarding Windows 8 and a Hauppauge Remote Control. Setting: Windows 8 Pro...
Replies
Views
I don't think so, because the first press just brings up the mouse pointer, second press brings up the Action Menu. But let's assume this might be the problem... how to I check/fix that issue? Thanks.
I don't think so, because the first press just brings up the mouse pointer, second press brings up the Action Menu. But let's...
I hope this is easy, but I have searched high and low and cannot figure this one out... Using the keyboard that is attached to my...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be a problem. Are you using Stock MediaPortal 1.3.0, IRSS, or something else? Is your harmony * and # sending "MCE *" and "MCE #" ?
Shouldn't be a problem. Are you using Stock MediaPortal 1.3.0, IRSS, or something else? Is your harmony * and # sending "MCE *"...
I'm using a Harmony One remote in combination with an MCE receiver, is there any way to map * to TV-Series and # to Settings? I...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a Hama 00052451 remote control and I want to map the stop button to the "active recordings pop-up" so that I can choose which current recording I want to stop. At the moment the stop button will stop live tv which in my opinion is a very silly mapping. Is there a way to accomplish this? TIA, caveman.
Hi! I have a Hama 00052451 remote control and I want to map the stop button to the "active recordings pop-up" so that I can...
Hi! I have a Hama 00052451 remote control and I want to map the stop button to the "active recordings pop-up" so that I can...
Replies
Views
I have HP MCE remote contorler ( http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HP_Pavilion_HDX_Remote). On 1.2.3.MP version i manage to set PLAY/Pause buttons to work in remote/mapping settings. In 1.3 Final edition I can not. Enybody have any sugestions? Everything else work perfectly. PS play/pause works on windows media player.
I have HP MCE remote contorler ( http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HP_Pavilion_HDX_Remote). On 1.2.3.MP version i manage to set...
I have HP MCE remote contorler ( http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HP_Pavilion_HDX_Remote). On 1.2.3.MP version i manage to set...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote Help DE
2 Methods to get your harmony to work 1. MCE emulation mode in harmony, set MP to MCE remote mode 2. Use Harmony learning mode to copy IR signals from your cheap remote Regarding play buttons, try different settings in MP Config: Remotes. Start with MCE, then try HID. View the wiki page...
2 Methods to get your harmony to work 1. MCE emulation mode in harmony, set MP to MCE remote mode 2. Use Harmony learning mode...
Ok so I bought this cheap remote (http://dx.com/p/driver-free-universal-usb-ir-media-remote-controller-for-pc-2-aaa-27596) and...
Replies
Views
Guys, I currently have an HTPC in my home theater with the MediaPortal as its interface; this machine has the Hauppauge Colossus card in it which came with a remote control that I use for controlling MediaPortal and the HTPC. I'm building a second, smaller, lite(er) HTPC that will go in the bedroom & will stream media from the main...
Guys, I currently have an HTPC in my home theater with the MediaPortal as its interface; this machine has the Hauppauge Colossus...
Guys, I currently have an HTPC in my home theater with the MediaPortal as its interface; this machine has the Hauppauge Colossus...
Replies
Views
@jlcaldwell You are a real life saver! Thanks a lot for the instructions above. I wish I had seen it earlier.
@jlcaldwell You are a real life saver! Thanks a lot for the instructions above. I wish I had seen it earlier.
This kit has a non-USB 45-key MCE IR receiver that plugs into the card with a 2.5mm three-ring jack. It does not appear to work...
Replies
Views
i'm sure you have already tried but, you could try above but use the hauppague settings in mp config. there is also some software called lmremote (I use it on my htpc) that is really useful and I think it supports hauppague gear.
i'm sure you have already tried but, you could try above but use the hauppague settings in mp config. there is also some software...
Hi guys I wonder if you can help me? I have used MediaPortal for years with my faithful Microsoft RC6 remote control with no...
Replies
Views
I'd recommend an MCE compatible/cone IR receiver + remote combo. It's safer to buy a receiver with an included remote, if the logitech profile doesn't work you can also make it learn the channels from the remote that came with the receiver. I'm fairly sure that most PC/MCE remotes are all RC-6 so you shoudn't have to worry about...
I'd recommend an MCE compatible/cone IR receiver + remote combo. It's safer to buy a receiver with an included remote, if the...
I currently have MP 1.2.3 working with an Hauppage 45 button remote that is working with my Hauppage PVR-150 and it works well. I...
Replies
Views
'I think' that it is to do with my home workgroup set up. I have many things connected in the house (NAS, WD SMP, Laptop, PCs). I changed the usernames and passwords to the usual ones for this particular desktop. Although I don't know why this fixed it as I could already access everything especially the NAS. Once I ran the Demo...
'I think' that it is to do with my home workgroup set up. I have many things connected in the house (NAS, WD SMP, Laptop, PCs). I...
Hi All, I've installed all the prerequisites (NET 4, Wifi Remote, MP Extender) and configured them all to the various tutorials I...
Replies
Views
THAT worked! Good grief, why didn't I just try it anyway. Now the remote power button even puts the HTPC to sleep (Intel Next Unit 3217IYE). Perfect!
THAT worked! Good grief, why didn't I just try it anyway. Now the remote power button even puts the HTPC to sleep (Intel Next...
Windows 7 64 bit, latest MP version -- I've so far bought 3 remotes advertised as MCE remotes. So far, even though I chose...
Replies
Views
well this has me stumped, remote works fine until i go into mytv from main menu then only volume control works, works fine in other sections such as online videos. ofc can't use the debug tool as kbip is disabled there, have tried disabling kbip and just using keys but the mp built in keyboard support doesn't seem too macro friendly...
well this has me stumped, remote works fine until i go into mytv from main menu then only volume control works, works fine in other...
Hi, I'm migrating from vista media center to Media Portal and I'm having a problem with my Remote Control. I have a Speed Link...
Replies
Views
On default MCE it's the GREEN button
On default MCE it's the GREEN button
Greetings: Newbie installing MP. I have (1) StreamZap, (2)HDE wireless HTPC MCE and (3)W7/Vista MCE Remotes, all IR/USB. Is one of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom