Remotes (15 Viewers)

Hi, Originally I come from SageTV and one thing I miss is to have two different immediate skips. One +-10 seconds, a second one for +-60 seconds. At the moment I configured MP to use +-60 seconds as immediate skip value and press left/right on remote for +-10 seconds, but I have this timeout delay before skipping and I often use...
Hi, Originally I come from SageTV and one thing I miss is to have two different immediate skips. One +-10 seconds, a second one...
Hi, Originally I come from SageTV and one thing I miss is to have two different immediate skips. One +-10 seconds, a second one...
Replies
Views
Hi Alex, Thank you soooo much for this - my remote works perfectly now! I was just about to get rid it of as well. Thanks again. Alex
Hi Alex, Thank you soooo much for this - my remote works perfectly now! I was just about to get rid it of as well. Thanks...
I have a Emprex 3009URF III, which I have got working upto a point. But a couple of keys I would really like to use don't do...
Replies
Views
Ups. Didn't see that before. The solution is simple. In windows control panel there are the settings for X10 remote (some times visible in icons view). This is the windows driver that is also listening the commands for windows. My recommendation is to select an unused channel, lets say 14... Windows will be specting to catch user...
Ups. Didn't see that before. The solution is simple. In windows control panel there are the settings for X10 remote (some times...
I´ve been looking for a post that could help me without success. I can not make the remote work properly I have tried selecting X10...
Replies
Views
Cheers :) Imported your file but obv id's wrong for my particular rf518 - will either just copy yours or see if I can edit your xml and change id's Many thanks :) Jim
Cheers :) Imported your file but obv id's wrong for my particular rf518 - will either just copy yours or see if I can edit your xml...
I bought this great remote a few weeks ago: But except for the trackball and mouseclicks, it didn't work with MediaPortal, so I...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your hint. I have a combination of Harmony 300 and PowerScheduler++ running and it works prety well so far :)
Thank you for your hint. I have a combination of Harmony 300 and PowerScheduler++ running and it works prety well so far :)
Hi, does any of the remotes which are support by MediaPortal have a possibility to turn on my TV. Maybe a 'learn" function for...
Replies
Views
After spending countless hours on this i gave up my above description was as good as i could get it, i really wanted to be able o power on my HTPC from the remote, but as it stood this solution was just not good enough.
After spending countless hours on this i gave up my above description was as good as i could get it, i really wanted to be able o...
Hi all i have just built a new htpc that has the streacom ir reciever and philips rc260 remote i would appreciate any help getting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote for AmpDroid DE
Just tried it and seems to work like a charm- you are a diamond!!! lol
Just tried it and seems to work like a charm- you are a diamond!!! lol
This is kind of doing things the wrong way around I suppose. I have mpexetended and ampdroid all working perfectly (bar the rtsp...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used this, or knows if this remote is compatible with MP? TIA
Replies
Views
Thank you for this very fast answer! It works easy!
Thank you for this very fast answer! It works easy!
Hi, I am controlling my MP with a programmable Remote. Is it possible to delete videos or music (also the data) with the remote...
Replies
Views
Sorry to bump such an old post, but I am having this issue as well and wonder if anyone has found a workaround? Is there maybe some way to have MP be minimized or hidden when an external player is launched? That might prevent the remote from controlling it at that time.
Sorry to bump such an old post, but I am having this issue as well and wonder if anyone has found a workaround? Is there maybe some...
Note: - I find it hard to imagine no one else has had this problem, but my search of this site didn't turn up anything; I wonder if...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experiencing using these remotes ? http://www.hzdusun.com/en/products.php?tid=108
Does anyone have any experiencing using these remotes ? http://www.hzdusun.com/en/products.php?tid=108
Replies
Views
I am on a quest to get this working with wifiremote. I am not much on programming but can give little insight on what I do know. I have a control4 ip driver for media center and a sample of how to write a control4 driver attached. Thanks for any help. Sorry for being in wrong area I thought I was in other input output devices.(n)
I am on a quest to get this working with wifiremote. I am not much on programming but can give little insight on what I do know. I...
I am on a quest to get this working with wifiremote. I am not much on programming but can give little insight on what I do know. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Because my IRtrans receiver is on a different PC than my HTPC, it would be great if in the IRTrans remote configuration we could not only choose the port to listen to but also the host (name or address). Any idea if this is possible (even by editing some setting) I have tried IRSS to listen to commands received by my remote...
Hi, Because my IRtrans receiver is on a different PC than my HTPC, it would be great if in the IRTrans remote configuration we...
Hi, Because my IRtrans receiver is on a different PC than my HTPC, it would be great if in the IRTrans remote configuration we...
Replies
Views
I haven't looked, and I don't think there's anything else for Android at the moment. I believe there is an iOS app called Couch Potato that uses WifiRemote to do something similar on iOS, but I haven't looked into it. There is also MPDisplay++, which is based on a different server plugin/protocol and intended for Windows clients...
I haven't looked, and I don't think there's anything else for Android at the moment. I believe there is an iOS app called Couch...
This is a cross post. I asked a question in the newest aMpdroind setup/install I could find. I might have gotten a little too...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry for the delay, it's fixed know. For some reason i need to re-map the keys. Thanks for your support. regards, ckuever
Hi, sorry for the delay, it's fixed know. For some reason i need to re-map the keys. Thanks for your support. regards...
Hi, i brought this MCE rmeote control: http://www.ebay.de/itm/230720716268?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649...
Replies
Views
This should do it. I tested here and it worked fine. There was a built in MP function so no need to map keypresses which are broken in MP) You can change conditions etc to your own preferences. I mapped it to the least used key here on my remote 'D' for testing and also I probably woudn't give it 'no condition' as MP does...
This should do it. I tested here and it worked fine. There was a built in MP function so no need to map keypresses which are...
how can a send alt enter from a key on my remote please? the key looks like |[]| presume its supposed to be for aspect ratio but...
Replies
Views
Im seeing a few gesture touch mice coming out from microsoft and logitech lately, mainly for windows 8 but they look like they could work in MP. you can scroll up, down, left and right and also left and right mouse click, would work quite well using the soft buttons in MP rather than hard remote buttons for stop start etc. Anyone...
Im seeing a few gesture touch mice coming out from microsoft and logitech lately, mainly for windows 8 but they look like they...
Im seeing a few gesture touch mice coming out from microsoft and logitech lately, mainly for windows 8 but they look like they...
Replies
Views
Hello, I bought this remote and got almost all of the buttons working after following the instructions in this post : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/solved-yet-another-mpc-remote-with-back-green-button-problem.94973/ But I want to know how I can get this remote working with IRSS, because with the keyboardplugin, I...
Hello, I bought this remote and got almost all of the buttons working after following the instructions in this post ...
Hello, I bought this remote and got almost all of the buttons working after following the instructions in this post ...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answers. I have Terratec H7 Infrared HID of which I assume it can be used as the IR receiver. I programmed my OneForAll RC as an MCE RC (code 1972). Then I enabled the option "Use MCE remote" in the MP configuration, but the remote doesn't work, nor does "Use general HID device". Probably I am doing something wrong?
Thanks for the answers. I have Terratec H7 Infrared HID of which I assume it can be used as the IR receiver. I programmed my...
Have set up my HTPC with MediaPortal and everything is running, but I'm having to use my keyboard and mouse to navigate at the...
Replies
Views
Broke one... out of the 5 or 6 I have, I finally lost one.. and it was not the first one i ordered 3 years ago. Time to order 4 more (I want to have some back ups) =)
Broke one... out of the 5 or 6 I have, I finally lost one.. and it was not the first one i ordered 3 years ago. Time to order 4...
For the past 4 months I have been using this very common remote found all over the world for under $10. I wanted to share the...
Replies
Views
http://shop.inteset.com/Products/10-inteset-remote-and-external-ir-receiver.aspx is anyone using one of these remotes and if so how are you finding it? i have a hp remote that works fine, but interested in the backlight feature of this one, how well does it work? is the remote any good? feel and reliability.
http://shop.inteset.com/Products/10-inteset-remote-and-external-ir-receiver.aspx is anyone using one of these remotes and if so...
http://shop.inteset.com/Products/10-inteset-remote-and-external-ir-receiver.aspx is anyone using one of these remotes and if so...
Replies
Views
I tried mapping some of the basic alpha keys 's, l,... etc' none of these worked; ony the numeric keys that are already mapped work. It must be a bug or an odd limitation linked with some other mapping file !?
I tried mapping some of the basic alpha keys 's, l,... etc' none of these worked; ony the numeric keys that are already mapped...
Hi, like the title says, how do I do this? I tried key pressed with no condition and for the keys 100 in the first field and 1...
Replies
Views
You need to edit the xml file and add in these buttons . Just duplicate a section for any key at the bottom of the xml, be careful to get the </button> to <button> correct with no gaps or overlaps, study the xml file to see how this flows. Then rename the duplicate and enter the code number for the desired button (can't help you...
You need to edit the xml file and add in these buttons . Just duplicate a section for any key at the bottom of the xml, be careful...
Hi there. I have asked this oin the german sections already, but noone seems to know anything there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote IR Hauppauge DE
You should also be able to remove "IR.exe" from the autostart as DaGrizzly mentioned above, and it keep working. This can sometimes cause problems if it is running as well.
You should also be able to remove "IR.exe" from the autostart as DaGrizzly mentioned above, and it keep working. This can sometimes...
Hi all. My Mediaportal doesn't recognize the installed driver for IR remote of Hauppauge WIN TV. It says to me: download the CD and...
Replies
Views
The problem I have is... I've enabled Microsoft MCE and General HID so that the PAUSE button work etc. I've done the Additional 3rd Party checks and ticked Autostart MPTray. But pressing the WMC button on the remote does nothing :(
The problem I have is... I've enabled Microsoft MCE and General HID so that the PAUSE button work etc. I've done the Additional...
Hi, First time setting up MP. I wanted to get the Compro Videomate K300 remote fully working. Can anyone please advise how this...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to map the Play button on my MCE remote, to display the OSD, and the hide it when pressed again. I can get the OSD to show, when pressing the Play button, but I can get it to hide it again, no matter what I try. Here's how I've ended up trying to get it to work: http://imgur.com/I9Cth I've tried, the Previous...
I'm trying to map the Play button on my MCE remote, to display the OSD, and the hide it when pressed again. I can get the OSD to...
I'm trying to map the Play button on my MCE remote, to display the OSD, and the hide it when pressed again. I can get the OSD to...
Replies
Views
Hi, no ideas?
Hi, no ideas?
Hi, fresh install of MP 1.3 on Win7 64bit for a new system I have an original MCE which works fine on my current system but not on...
Replies
Views
Hi Paul F8 skip forward, F7 skip back for chapters, but skip steps are done using right\left arrow keys with incremental steps as defined in MP config. Regards
Hi Paul F8 skip forward, F7 skip back for chapters, but skip steps are done using right\left arrow keys with incremental steps as...
Hi, i'm new to MP. I have everything working except the SKIP button on my standard Microsoft media centre remote/keyboard. It...
Replies
Views
I simply cannot figure out how to emulate a key press. I should be plain simple!I have tried with a standard MCE remote and absolutely nothing happens. Damn. How hard can it be.
I simply cannot figure out how to emulate a key press. I should be plain simple!I have tried with a standard MCE remote and...
Hi all, I have a MCE remote with an ehome receiver connected to the PC by USB. All works fine except that the remote should point...
Replies
Views
Ill guess youre better off disabling the on/off function in the Harmony software, and better make a manual ON/OFF-button in the screen on the remote. Well, just my 2 cents :)
Ill guess youre better off disabling the on/off function in the Harmony software, and better make a manual ON/OFF-button in the...
Just got a harmony one remote, and I love it. Granted it takes some fiddling to get it perfect, but I pays off in the end. While...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom