0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Remove this
Remove this
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2 T7200 2GHz Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: Dell...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing it up for me!!! Learned something :)
Thanks for clearing it up for me!!! Learned something :)
When looking up movie information in MP (IMDB option), MP automatically creates a folder.jpg from the downloaded coverart. This...
Replies
Views
You may want to take a look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-0-beta-38229/ Regards, Symphy
You may want to take a look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/asio-music-player-245/version-0-2-0-0-beta-38229/...
Since MediaPortal-svn--02-22-2008--05-04-Rev17454 I have be unable to play music via ASIO either using the BASS player with ASIO...
Replies
Views
sorry I should mention I started everything off at about 13:00. So logging prior is from the day before.
sorry I should mention I started everything off at about 13:00. So logging prior is from the day before.
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 11-18-2007 01-37h Revision 16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
My proposal to fix this error is just a workaround. The script will simply ignore the errors and don't show them. Since i edited my restart script the error message is of course gone, but the other side is that the restart script does not work quit well at all. I realized that 50% of the time MP is simply not restarted. I wrote my...
My proposal to fix this error is just a workaround. The script will simply ignore the errors and don't show them. Since i edited...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-02-18-2008--14-51h--Rev17406 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-18-2008--14-47-Rev17406.exe...
Replies
Views
Yes, every time that i install a new SVN i must manually uninstall MPA and MPV codecs because they causes a lot of troubles with other codecs (i use ffdshow and CoreAVC). It could be nice an option to install or not these codecs... regards,
Yes, every time that i install a new SVN i must manually uninstall MPA and MPV codecs because they causes a lot of troubles with...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 SVN 16673 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 1.0 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
Deleted...I guess sitting to long with the same code makes you blind. Of course the text is white, I use an invalid color, and the text-color fallsback on the standard color...white as defined in references.xml. Sooorry :)
Deleted...I guess sitting to long with the same code makes you blind. Of course the text is white, I use an invalid color, and the...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Electric Lead Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback broken DE
I think there are ways to run a bat-file om resume that restarts (and kills if desired) 3.party applications like Nero DriveSpeed.
I think there are ways to run a bat-file om resume that restarts (and kills if desired) 3.party applications like Nero DriveSpeed.
TV-Server Version: 16764 MediaPortal Version: 16764 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: MCE 2005, latest updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bug now fixed & working fine here thanks to hwahrmann, next public will have it in ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Bug now fixed & working fine here thanks to hwahrmann, next public will have it in ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 [ENG] CPU...
Replies
Views
use winxp I used WinXP and had this error i ahve recently formated and will reinstall and test and post the log asap would love to see this fixed.
use winxp I used WinXP and had this error i ahve recently formated and will reinstall and test and post the log asap would...
I didnt include my version info or anything because i have tried this on 3 different computers on a couple of different (more than...
Replies
Views
I was reading the thread, and i still don't know what the error was... cause i did make a new install after the error and it was working after that So a spokey bug i think :)
I was reading the thread, and i still don't know what the error was... cause i did make a new install after the error and it was...
Hi, When i tried to install the new MP versio 0.2.3 i have an issue that the configuration toll will not startup correctly. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, again, a new version. Cover lookup was broken. Changed to a better(!?) lookup and added FSK and runtime info. Flip.
Hi, again, a new version. Cover lookup was broken. Changed to a better(!?) lookup and added FSK and runtime info. Flip.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
M
ok, thanx, I ll try it
ok, thanx, I ll try it
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 17839 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP2 CPU Type: c2d e8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Update to latest SVN & it should be solved(has been for along time), was a change on provider site that causes this. Regards Roy
Hi, Update to latest SVN & it should be solved(has been for along time), was a change on provider site that causes this...
After selecting city (my City is Budapest) in the configuration, i select from the main menu the Wheater modul, and after this, i...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to share that my issue turned out to be the ATI driver and/or Catalyst suite that came with my motherboard for the Radeon X1250. I installed the latest Catalyst suite from the ATI version 8.1 dated 01/16/2008 and the issue is no more.
Just wanted to share that my issue turned out to be the ATI driver and/or Catalyst suite that came with my motherboard for the...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
This is still a problem with latest SVN's. Scroll FPS can't be raised above 60 FPS (it actualy shows 57/58 FPS even when set above 60 FPS ) Playing back any 50 FPS material including TS, MPEG ,DVR-MS and DVD and MP can't lock on with FPS fluctuating around 45/47. The last SVN that did not have this problem is all the way back...
This is still a problem with latest SVN's. Scroll FPS can't be raised above 60 FPS (it actualy shows 57/58 FPS even when set...
This problem occurs with VISTA32, XP and w2ksp4. Since RC2 (didn't occur with RC1) the MP GUI can't achieve greater than approx...
Replies
Views
Hi, Run MediaPortal in windowed mode, open volume controls & up master volume to 100 & then check what happens when MP control volume. Regards Roy
Hi, Run MediaPortal in windowed mode, open volume controls & up master volume to 100 & then check what happens when MP control...
Hello, i'am not sure that this is a bug or not. I have Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H Board with onboard Realtek HD Audio device. The...
Replies
Views
It seems that the driver update for the X-mystique has solved the BSOD issue :-)
It seems that the driver update for the X-mystique has solved the BSOD issue :-)
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 16789 MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal - 16795 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 0.2.3.0 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Thanks! It sure would have helped me if the app had catched the error and produced some sort of message to fix Mediaportal.xml or to zap the entire installation (incl all dirs) or something else. Anyhow I hope this thread can help if someone experience the same problem.
Thanks! It sure would have helped me if the app had catched the error and produced some sort of message to fix Mediaportal.xml or...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: MCE CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
120 views and not even a single log view:-( Any ideas about how to fix this? Thanks.
120 views and not even a single log view:-( Any ideas about how to fix this? Thanks.
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome (0.8) Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Well, maybe they're AC/DC fans now, cause they noticed it and changed it for V2.4 :-)
Well, maybe they're AC/DC fans now, cause they noticed it and changed it for V2.4 :-)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for a solution to convert all recorded files to .wmv too. I programmed it with ffmpeg. Is it possible to do it automaticaly in MP? TVServer
I'm searching for a solution to convert all recorded files to .wmv too. I programmed it with ffmpeg. Is it possible to do it...
Recorded some TV into a folder on drive "H" (changed default location in capture card settings) can see list of recordings fine on...
Replies
Views
Old bug but still seems to be hanging in there. I missed a show today becouse of this. Mine is set to the default. What happened to is that when i tryed to fast forward at the first comercial it just went all the way to "live" tv and there was not mere timeshift left. And it did not fill up any timeshift eather. And yes MCE just...
Old bug but still seems to be hanging in there. I missed a show today becouse of this. Mine is set to the default. What happened to...
I have set my ts-buffer to 1 hour. Everytime I pause tv for an hour it "crashes" when I want to continue watching tv. I can hear...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo T5600 1830 MHz HDD: Samsung HD103UJ 1000GB Memory: 2x1024 MB Corsair DDR2 667MHz Motherboard: AOpen i945GTm-VHL Motherboard Chipset: Intel 945GT / Intel ICH7MDH Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
That's exactly what I did. :) It works nicely now. I think there just needs to be some UI changes / self-documenting UI surrounding the "All Channels" to remove confusion for users and this won't be an issue anymore.
That's exactly what I did. :) It works nicely now. I think there just needs to be some UI changes / self-documenting UI...
I have an "All Channels" (idGroup = 1) and "Adult" (idGroup = 2) channel group set. If I remove adult channels from the "All...
Replies
Views
its too much work, if i re-install mediaportal. its easier for me to edit the mp3-files. perhaps is it a error of a combination of mediaportal and one or more plugins. i hope anyone can find the error, and if have one other this problem, he can solve it by my way.
its too much work, if i re-install mediaportal. its easier for me to edit the mp3-files. perhaps is it a error of a combination of...
i found a Bug in MP. Mediaportal cant display the Cover of Music-file if are special characters in the album id-tags. Here is...
Replies
Views
i have vista running with its defaults (UAC, limited user account) and all works very well. but i have also installed .net 1.1 and 2 manualy.
i have vista running with its defaults (UAC, limited user account) and all works very well. but i have also installed .net 1.1 and...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core2 6750...
Replies
Views
You left out the golden word mobile, ie not 8400GS but 8400M GS, we can only give correct information from what you tell us. Glad you got it sorted.
You left out the golden word mobile, ie not 8400GS but 8400M GS, we can only give correct information from what you tell us...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 last SVN Windows Version: XP-SP2 updated CPU Type: Core2Duo T7500 Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: DELL...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.18584 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.18584 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2500+ HDD: Seagate 160Gig Memory: 1Gig Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: VIA Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI 9800 Pro Video Card Driver: 8.471.0.0 Sound Card: CMI8783 Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.18584 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.18584 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.18584 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.18584 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
Replies
Views
I got it to work for now. Under movies - post processing i used "ffdshow video decoder" and ticked of sub. I have always used "ffdshow raw video filter" here before. Why does it work in "video decoder" and not "raw video filter" after upgrading to latest svn
I got it to work for now. Under movies - post processing i used "ffdshow video decoder" and ticked of sub. I have always used...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom