1.2.x (4 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Cool, thanks for the update. :)
Cool, thanks for the update. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron G530 (2.4...
Replies
Views
Hi, Finally sourced the cause of this. Turns out it is because I had AC3filter set in TV postprocessing. Not sure why it causes MP to crash but removing it solves my problem. Cheers, Jon.
Hi, Finally sourced the cause of this. Turns out it is because I had AC3filter set in TV postprocessing. Not sure why it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240e 2.8GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope this one fix your issue : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/795030-post72.html :) Seb.
Hi, I hope this one fix your issue : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/795030-post72.html :) Seb.
not sure if this was disabled again like it was way back with DVD's CC? DVD closed captions worked just fine and many thanks for...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as a duplicate of this thread. Please don't double-post.
Closing this thread as a duplicate of this thread. Please don't double-post.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Most evenings I watch Ch4 News and throughout this programme there are audible pops and...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e HDD: Corsair CMFSSD 64GB + 2xSamsung SATA 2TB+1TB Memory: 2x2GB GSkill DDR3-1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4550 + Onboard ATI Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/855921/ 1. Use TV-Server to scan all channels, then channel name gets error characters, shown as the attached file "20120404_tvchannels.jpg". 2. Change TV EPG grabber settings, but TV Guide still...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
Replies
Views
Mantis raised. #3946
Mantis raised. #3946
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Description of attached files: 1.2.2 Single Transponder Scan - Screens and logs for...
Replies
Views
That is correct!
That is correct!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 64 bit English, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700...
Replies
Views
has identified the same problem in 1.3.0B Description: just a minor problem: The description of the programs after you done a search do not contain channel name, it is only showing channel logo. This can course confusions if not having logos for all channels. Steps to Reproduce: Enter Search in TV module (default skin); the...
has identified the same problem in 1.3.0B Description: just a minor problem: The description of the programs after you done a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description As per title, when searching for a TV show the channel isn't shown in the results when...
Replies
Views
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset behavior vanishes. I however did get a video of the DX9 causing grief while playing back on a laptop, this is the times it happens: SD stream (Maximized) HD Stream (always) All other times, it...
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Windows Vista (32-bit) SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 Q6600 (2.4GHz Quad) HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I should have said that you need to run MediaPortal configuration at least once before running the watchdog. Please don't reinstall automatically - give us a chance to respond first. It can save hours for both you and us. The default password is "MediaPortal" (case sensitive). Make sure you have set the other settings...
Sorry, I should have said that you need to run MediaPortal configuration at least once before running the watchdog. Please don't...
not sure if this is the place but please help i keep getting this error when trying to install mediaportal have tried everything...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play DVD DE
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I am not able to play DVDs. Neither from play disc, nor from the video menu. I can...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem in MP 1.3.0. The odd thing is that I have a 2 CD set of Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini's Norma. The 1st CD imports OK, but the 2nd is unrecognized and does not import. The symptoms are the same as you describe. Since MP 1.4.0 is already out, I will try upgrading before posting logs.
I have the same problem in MP 1.3.0. The odd thing is that I have a 2 CD set of Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini's Norma. The 1st CD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, I have a CD, James Morisson, Snappy Too (just recently released, NOT Snappy Doo of a...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: MCE 2005 SP3, latest updates...
Replies
Views
AW: can't see files in ftp folder Omg!... :o I realy wanna give u the login, but its not a good idea because there are some "attractive" files.. u now what i mean ;) ... hmm shit... I'am working to stream directly rar Packet's from a ftp Server... I got the directshow filter that plays rars... Problem 1 Netdrive are VERRYYY...
AW: can't see files in ftp folder Omg!... :o I realy wanna give u the login, but its not a good idea because there are some...
hi i have added an ftp folder in video in mediaportal config. but when i access it in mediaportl i cant see anyfiles. the ftp...
Replies
Views
Hi rlevis Do the following files exist in your MP folder MpaDecFilter.ax Mpeg2DecFilter.ax If so you can reregister them using filmerit
Hi rlevis Do the following files exist in your MP folder MpaDecFilter.ax Mpeg2DecFilter.ax If so you can reregister them using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 After installing a codec package, I lost the MPC - MPA audio codec, so wanted to install MP 1.2.2...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to include my step-to-step. t-2 Record TV program using MediaPortal TV Server t-1 Extract Subtitles from TV Program file using CCExtractor 1. Start MediaPortal 2. Navigate to Videos 3. Choose Folder used to store Program file 4. Select TV Program file. Expected: Video plays and Subtitles are...
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to include my step-to-step. t-2 Record TV program using MediaPortal TV Server t-1 Extract...
The video file being played has both imbedded subtitle streams and an external subtitle file with the ".srt" suffix. However, no...
Replies
Views
Nothing new about that?
Nothing new about that?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have reported this problem before, but never got a solution. It seems I am the only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Play DVD DE
I love you guys :D Yes "Myvideo" is disabled ! I enabled "MyVideo" and now DVD play !!!!! Thank you for your help. :thx:
I love you guys :D Yes "Myvideo" is disabled ! I enabled "MyVideo" and now DVD play !!!!! Thank you for your help. :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3 540 HDD: Samsung 1T EcoGreen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Kill MP 1.2.3 DE
It seems to have stopped doing it now before I had a chance to change that setting, so I guess it's nothing to do with that. All I've done since my last post is change the skin from PureVisionHDBlue to PureVisionHDHorizon and back again, and enable EPG grabbing when idle (had to rescan due to Freeview changes, so EPG was blank and I...
It seems to have stopped doing it now before I had a chance to change that setting, so I guess it's nothing to do with that. All...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I closed MP, which isn't set to close to the systray and normally closes completely...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome tih :) You're right - you can't change the order. This is a limitation of TV Server's capabilities. It was never intended to support reordering or drag + drop. Technically there is no guarantee about which tuning detail would be used to tune the channel, so even if you could change the order it would not...
Hello and welcome tih :) You're right - you can't change the order. This is a limitation of TV Server's capabilities. It was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have two tuners, only one is capable of descrambling Germand HD+. So I mapped the HD...
Replies
Views
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, there is a bug in tv-server-config. It appears while adding a channel to a group when...
Replies
Views
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I either get a version compatible with 1.2.1.0, or find version 1.2.1.2864?
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I...
Hello, since 1.2 RC there is a bug in the list view for programs. After switching from a longer to a shorter list on the left...
Replies
Views
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you need LAV Splitter to make it work (for the latest version of BDH) or MPC MPEG Splitter. Normally it should work :)
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 19 Sept 2011 release MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 with all updates...
Replies
Views
really old MP v1.2 thread were you posted :) Have a look here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dropouts-when-watching-hd-tv.127679/page-13#post-1115416
really old MP v1.2 thread were you posted :) Have a look here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Pro SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II 240 X2 2.8 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I have now tried v0092a_no_dwm * Menus for all DVDs I have tried are fine with this one whereas I have found about 5 films where menus don't work with the one included in MP1.2, so it is definitely better in this aspect * Stuttering issues are however similar to v0084_part_DWM. In the pal dvd "Million dollar baby", 25 Hz...
Thanks, I have now tried v0092a_no_dwm * Menus for all DVDs I have tried are fine with this one whereas I have found about 5 films...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 x64 CPU Type: Core i7 2600K HDD: Intel...
Replies
Views
I too have this exact same issue, currently using MP 1.3, but issue was present on the previous version as well. All other audio (movies, tv, etc) works fine, but playing music with BASS player gives an error after my AVR is switched off and on again (or changes to a different input and back again), or if the TV is switched on (can...
I too have this exact same issue, currently using MP 1.3, but issue was present on the previous version as well. All other audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
As I wrote in the above post, that is not possible. Logging either stays or goes :) //via mobile
As I wrote in the above post, that is not possible. Logging either stays or goes :) //via mobile
In my Logs I have a lot lot of warnings about missing controls. I thought it is StreamedMP relatet. But the StreamedMP-Team told me...
Replies
Views
Setting to "no bug" - this is not a MediaPortal or TV Server issue.
Setting to "no bug" - this is not a MediaPortal or TV Server issue.
MP 1.1.13, Windows 7, Analog cable, Hauppauge 2200, K-Lite Codec Pack 7.8 with default config. I have scheduled channel XYZ like...
Replies
Views
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to get some nights where it didn't happen anyway but I certainly didn't see any jumping or hear any clicks/pops the last two nights.
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have this very annoying problem every evening when I watch Ch4 News and Weather, which...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom