Archive (9 Viewers)

I understand. This should be no issue, because the instant skip osd in MP2 works exactly this way: it stays open as long as you hit left/right and after the timeout happens (i.e. 2 s) it actually does the skipping.
I understand. This should be no issue, because the instant skip osd in MP2 works exactly this way: it stays open as long as you...
Hi I'm Esi From Iran I want to change Delay Time on change channel ( same mp 1.2 ) Thank you Zap On-Screen-Display...
Replies
Views
Media folder passwords for censorship please... on MP2 my kids have access to any adult rated media.. In MP1 they dont as i can password a folder that contains any adult rated media.
Media folder passwords for censorship please... on MP2 my kids have access to any adult rated media.. In MP1 they dont as i can...
Media folder passwords for censorship please... on MP2 my kids have access to any adult rated media.. In MP1 they dont as i can...
Replies
Views
No, existing files will not be renamed. But inside MP2 GUI you can browse the movies (and series) by their looked up names, independently from file name.
No, existing files will not be renamed. But inside MP2 GUI you can browse the movies (and series) by their looked up names...
It would be nice if such a file: The martian (2015) (tt3659388).avi ...could automatically be recognized using its IMDB tag...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for your reply. I see what you mean. Maybe Ceton and CableLabs can work something out. Thanks again,
Thank you very much for your reply. I see what you mean. Maybe Ceton and CableLabs can work something out. Thanks again,
Is media portal ever going to implement Copy Once HDCP support so users of (Ceton) cable card tuners on Media Center can finally...
Replies
Views
Not necessarily. When there is an .nfo file, the name of the video is not important at all. Only thing that is important is that the nfo needs to have exactly the same name as the video file (excerpt for the extension for sure) So if there is a VTS_03.ts that contains episode 7 of season 3 of "Game Of Thrones" a .nfo called VTS_03.nfo...
Not necessarily. When there is an .nfo file, the name of the video is not important at all. Only thing that is important is that...
Any plans to have a version of MP-TV Series within MP2? Or... possible to import an existing MP-TV Series database into MP2? thanks
Replies
Views
Annecdotally I would say most people - especially Americans - expect to be able to zap by channel number. My suggestion would be to make the behaviour configurable (same as MP1). I would further suggest that default behaviour should depend on whether channel numbers are available or not.
Annecdotally I would say most people - especially Americans - expect to be able to zap by channel number. My suggestion would be to...
Requested in a german thread: I created this thread to not forget about this feature. Which numbers will be used for zapping...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the prompt reply, and for the two impressive projects. I have returned to MP1. I made the feature request after reading that thread degenerate into an off topic squabble. The MP2 '15 summary of changes does refer to it being a complete solution for daily use, so I gave it a whirl! cheers!
Thanks for the prompt reply, and for the two impressive projects. I have returned to MP1. I made the feature request after reading...
This feature is either missing or well hidden in MP2 Summer 15.
Replies
Views
Just the right little project to get started with coding :p
Just the right little project to get started with coding :p
There's need for a client, or, at least, to implement a minimal set of features in the client for a seroius testing. It seems to me...
Replies
Views
Hi I do the same, I never zap a new channel, /mrj
Hi I do the same, I never zap a new channel, /mrj
In looking for a replacement for Microsoft Media Center now that I am running Win 10, I installed MediaPortal 2. I mainly used...
Replies
Views
No need to look forward, use it now: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-sr15-update-1-snapshot-2015-08-01.131488/. :)
No need to look forward, use it now...
I thought this is useful as well. So I've added an option an modified SlimTv a bit. Please test this feature and give...
Replies
Views
I did not create the current design being used but i look forward to seeing your new professional design going forward.
I did not create the current design being used but i look forward to seeing your new professional design going forward.
/mrj
Replies
Views
Yes, those things are quite easy to implement in a skin/theme. Just placing some more buttons into "fullscreen" screens, and you are done. Maybe one of our @Designers likes to try such modifications? :)
Yes, those things are quite easy to implement in a skin/theme. Just placing some more buttons into "fullscreen" screens, and you...
Hi This is no doubt already planned, but It will be good to have a top menu like the existing, but with other functions such as...
Replies
Views
:) Excellent, I look forward to the patch guys, it's about time I made a donation anyway ;)
:) Excellent, I look forward to the patch guys, it's about time I made a donation anyway ;)
Hi I'm disappointed to see constant immediate skip steps option missing in MP2 Summer '15. We use UP/DOWN to jump forward/back 60...
Replies
Views
Hi! Sorry I took so long to answer, I didn't see your post until now. I'm afraid there is no progress since my last post, I just couldn't find the time to really start work on this.+ I think for someone who knows more about the internals of MP2 it would be pretty straight forward to implement. Sadly, I no next to nothing about that ;)
Hi! Sorry I took so long to answer, I didn't see your post until now. I'm afraid there is no progress since my last post, I just...
I have scanned this forum and the web for a suggestion similar to this but cannot find one - So thought I would suggest this...
Replies
Views
OK - I have an old MC PC I can on which I can put MP2 - I am reluctant to do it, at this stage, on my main MC PC as it has taken me a week to get a working, but not fine tuned system.... So I will take a look - I also have an other test PC with win 10 I can use as a client... Downloading now as I type.
OK - I have an old MC PC I can on which I can put MP2 - I am reluctant to do it, at this stage, on my main MC PC as it has taken me...
This thread is about adding support for recordings from MCE inside MP2 Actually MP2 could support this as well: if there is any...
Replies
Views
GREAT! Thanks for the reply.
GREAT! Thanks for the reply.
When I am watching Live TV and the TV commercials begin I would like to listen to music from my database or listen to radio. While...
Replies
Views
Yes, I can confirm this issue. It's a side effect of two different branches that were combined in weekly build. A fix will be contained in next snapshot!
Yes, I can confirm this issue. It's a side effect of two different branches that were combined in weekly build. A fix will be...
Title says it all: I've added a new filter screen to filter by (un-)watched videos. It's based on PlayCount field.
Replies
Views
Eltell, I'm not sure whether I completely understand what feature you are looking for. My understanding is that you want to add 3 different directories, each having various subdirectories, which contain the actual movies. Then you want to be able to browse these directories separately from each other e.g. Eltell's Movies -> 3D movies...
Eltell, I'm not sure whether I completely understand what feature you are looking for. My understanding is that you want to add 3...
Hi Guys, I'm looking forward to this final release as at mo I'm using MP1.9 final which is excellent I might add. Will this MP2...
Replies
Views
Patch submitted https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-support-for-scrolling-in-a-loop.128947/
Patch submitted https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-support-for-scrolling-in-a-loop.128947/
A nice "feature" of MP1 was the ability to hit the up arrow to go to the bottom of a list (tv series/movies), rather than hit the...
Replies
Views
I think the bigger, more important aspects of the new importer for MJGraf is going to be completing what has already been started. There are items still not imported as per the user request. Such as I just had 5 or 6 movies I asked to be imported. all of them can be seen in Video's but no in Movies. When the importer attempted to...
I think the bigger, more important aspects of the new importer for MJGraf is going to be completing what has already been started...
MP2 will definitely require a better media source importer. Right now, the once a day, at a specified time is not very friendly...
Replies
Views
Yes, contained in weekly build from today: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-development-snapshot-2014-11-15.128419/
Yes, contained in weekly build from today...
Hi! Most of my concert videos (.mkv) i've edited the chapters. Is it possible to highlight current playing chapter in video...
Replies
Views
Thanks Michael. Preserve your real life ! I solved the problem by renaming TV Series files (with the renamer). A bit of work but it's ok now.
Thanks Michael. Preserve your real life ! I solved the problem by renaming TV Series files (with the renamer). A bit of work but...
Hi. I like t suggest some improvements to the inbuild scrapper. 1) Atm the metatags are not really used as they should. They only...
Replies
Views
good day! MPcan read subfolders? for example: С:\Moves\Video 1 С:\Moves\Video 2 In the settings is to make only the so: С:\Moves Subfolders if this can not be read
good day! MPcan read subfolders? for example: С:\Moves\Video 1 С:\Moves\Video 2 In the settings is to make only the so: С:\Moves...
I'm not an MP2 user or tester because it seems not to support my setup. I have several drives, locally attached, each of which has...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A Better TV-Client DE
Hi, i have a small wish for the TV-Client of MP2, exactly for playing recorded tv-programs: I would like to have an automatic skip for the prerecording time. So that MP2 starts to play the file for example at 7m00s and not at 0m00s. Thanks, mmb
Hi, i have a small wish for the TV-Client of MP2, exactly for playing recorded tv-programs: I would like to have an automatic skip...
Wishlist of improvements for the TV-experiance in MP2 * Teletext Clock should update itself * Move Tv Config to MP2 and make it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input (y), it's appreciated! Just want to note that ratings are now available in the next release. And the new "star rating control" is able to show real fractions like 4.5, not only integers :-) I will check the screen layouts and if it is simple to add media logos
Thanks for the input (y), it's appreciated! Just want to note that ratings are now available in the next release. And the new "star...
The movie library (same for series) looks still a little bit empty and not perfectly arranged. Some infos as in MP1 moving pictures...
Replies
Views
Hi kilik360! First of all thanks for trying MP2 :) Unfortunately, we do not have a plugin for EventGhost, yet. I suppose that it would not be too much work to write such a plugin, but we are just not enough developers for MP2 to take care of that currently. There is also no possibility to add keyboard shortcuts without changing the...
Hi kilik360! First of all thanks for trying MP2 :) Unfortunately, we do not have a plugin for EventGhost, yet. I suppose that it...
I would like to have more keyboard shortcuts to be able to map them with eventghost. I miss play, pause, stop, channel up and...
Replies
Views
Working on it, will be done this weekend
Working on it, will be done this weekend
Hello! You can switch video between players by just clicking on the PiP video window which is great. I think this would be nice for...
Replies
Views
No, this is not yet possible. The information is taken from TMDB. In future we will have support for local NFO files (which would be preferred over online content) and also an editor to manually change the attributes.
No, this is not yet possible. The information is taken from TMDB. In future we will have support for local NFO files (which would...
Had a play around and I don't think this is possible at the moment - being able to group films together so that they appear as just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Server OS DE
MP2 Server runs fine here on a Server 2012 OS. Works (with MPExtended) for TV on a Win 8.1 Client.
MP2 Server runs fine here on a Server 2012 OS. Works (with MPExtended) for TV on a Win 8.1 Client.
MP2 demands a minimum OS of Win 7 / 2008 R2, and does not allow me to install on any other OS - for example, I've got 2008 SBS...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't find anywhere if cable (DVB-C) support is implemented yet in TVE 3.5 (with plugins maybe)? Is it MDAPI support in TVE 3.5?
Hi, I can't find anywhere if cable (DVB-C) support is implemented yet in TVE 3.5 (with plugins maybe)? Is it MDAPI support in TVE 3.5?
I know that a new tv engine is in the works and that it will get cable card support but i was wondering if there was anyway to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom