Avalon (8 Viewers)

Discuss the Avalon skin here
Recorded Titles. A little mod which add close to recording icon and title "Recording" one field with name of channels and its recorded titles. Last Media Handler need to be installed. Screenshot and skin files attached. JiRo.
Recorded Titles. A little mod which add close to recording icon and title "Recording" one field with name of channels and its...
Hi, Please post your Avalon community mods here.:thx:
Replies
Views
Another bug i noticed : when i want to play an album directly from home (using recent media handler) album is not played but it is the first song of my database which is played
Another bug i noticed : when i want to play an album directly from home (using recent media handler) album is not played but it is...
Hi, Please post bug reports and feature request here:thx: You can also use our Bugtracker at GitHub...
Replies
Views
Installed this last night and it seems to be working fine! Emph
Installed this last night and it seems to be working fine! Emph
Hi, Avalon 1.5.2.0 for MediaPortal 1.10.0 is now available. Download Download patch only GitHub Project Page Issue Tracker...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog, download links and further informations.
AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog...
We are proud to annouce a new beta release of Avalon for MediaPortal 1.2 Final! We have been designing and developing for...
Replies
Views
Please find attached the Argus files. Can you add to the installation pack?
Please find attached the Argus files. Can you add to the installation pack?
In an attempt to consolidate an extremely long thread this is where you'll find all the files and mods for Avallonis. Please post...
Replies
Views
actually for most users streaming a trailer is the best option, if you want to discuss your ideas further please post in the appropriate thread in the appropriate forum, not here.
actually for most users streaming a trailer is the best option, if you want to discuss your ideas further please post in the...
Hi Currently the trailer link points to online videos plugin and asks it to a search using the imdb trailers site. You may not...
Replies
Views
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase dropping below the line, and it also only has 4 days forecast when there is 5 avaliable with World Weather Online (which is what I use as a source).
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase...
Hi there Has anybody done any mods on the World Weather screen? The attached is obviously not quite right with the moon phase...
Replies
Views
Unfortunatly the standard Weather does not work. Thatswhy I looked to an alternativ Weather plugin. I found it in the yrWeather plugin. The forecasts for my hometown Dresden are very good. Unfortunatly the avalon skin does not support the yrWeather plugin as a own window and as Icon on the startscreen. How Do you thing about the...
Unfortunatly the standard Weather does not work. Thatswhy I looked to an alternativ Weather plugin. I found it in the yrWeather...
Unfortunatly the standard Weather does not work. Thatswhy I looked to an alternativ Weather plugin. I found it in the yrWeather...
Replies
Views
Der SKin für UP Date Control ist im Avalon 1.1 Patch enthalten. www.center-pc.de
Der SKin für UP Date Control ist im Avalon 1.1 Patch enthalten. www.center-pc.de
Has anyone skin files for Update Control?
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a music artist, a movie, tv show and more will allow you to get relevant online information on that item. This uses the BrowseTheWeb plugin for web searches and OnlineVideos for YouTube searches. History...
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a...
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting a...
Replies
Views
The top bar isn't always available, and you might need to enable it in the MP config tool. Best to use the remote, or press 'B' on the keyboard :)
The top bar isn't always available, and you might need to enable it in the MP config tool. Best to use the remote, or press 'B' on...
Hi there, Great job with this skin. I tryit and i liked! :) But, I´ve a stupid/noobe question... Where is the top bar with...
Replies
Views
Posted to issue tracker https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues/55
Posted to issue tracker https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues/55
Hi I would really like to see movie rating in moving pictures list view mode. Below is a screenshot of the current view...
Replies
Views
This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't have to have Extensions plugin installed to see the advanced setting. Of course skins will need to be updated for this. Also, when enabling the Trakt rate dialog, it will automatically disable TVSeries...
This process should be a lot simpler in trakt v2.1.0. I have added this settings to trakt settings GUI, this means the user doesn't...
I managed to activate the trakt rating in Avalonis but I keep struggling to get the 10 heart scale. It worked with StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
I've just started using Avallonis again after a long layoff, Everythings working fine except I can't find a way to remove the 'Feedservice is disabled' message in basichome, Is there a way to remove this??. Thanks....
I've just started using Avallonis again after a long layoff, Everythings working fine except I can't find a way to remove the...
I've just started using Avallonis again after a long layoff, Everythings working fine except I can't find a way to remove the...
Replies
Views
DOH, plugin not installed. Installed, and now it is OK. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/weather/world-weather?lang=en
DOH, plugin not installed. Installed, and now it is OK. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/weather/world-weather?lang=en
On the frontpage / homepage on the skin right to the clock, where it should show the weather, it writes #WorldWeather instead...
Replies
Views
Hi If you need the UK certfication clapperboard icons for Moving Picture categories, there are some in post #12 here (along with a lot of other clapperboard icons in the same thread): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/category-image-exchange-74382/index2.html#post547291 They go in C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi If you need the UK certfication clapperboard icons for Moving Picture categories, there are some in post #12 here (along with...
Hi, does anyone have images for UK movie certs that fit properly with the skin that they could point me at please? :) Thanks...
Replies
Views
Excellent, I'll give them a go. Edit: Looks good on my desktop controlling via keyboard. I'll double check how they go with a remote, but I think they'll be fine. Edit: Fine with remote. Right arrow brings up the more info (plot) screen if required. Thanks for the quick fix.
Excellent, I'll give them a go. Edit: Looks good on my desktop controlling via keyboard. I'll double check how they go with a...
First of all thank you for this excellent skin, great work! I find Avalon to be probably the best skin for MP, but I wish that: -...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, first I have to say that the Avalon-Skin is really great. There's only one little thing I'd like to change, but in the .xml-files I can't find the right commandline. In the icon-view the focused cover is zoomed and not transparent. But the unfocused covers are a little bit transparent, so they look a bit darker than...
Hey Guys, first I have to say that the Avalon-Skin is really great. There's only one little thing I'd like to change, but in the...
Hey Guys, first I have to say that the Avalon-Skin is really great. There's only one little thing I'd like to change, but in the...
Replies
Views
AW: Translation in World Weather Hi albaretto, i think i've an answer for you issue 3 problem. Try to set the longitude and latitude in the configuration in decimal for your location. That works for me. f_uneral
AW: Translation in World Weather Hi albaretto, i think i've an answer for you issue 3 problem. Try to set the longitude and...
Hi folks, I tried to translate to brazilian portuguese without success. File attached. For example, "Partly cloudy" was not...
Replies
Views
I had this problem too. Changing all instances of <type>checkbutton</type> to <type>checkmark</type> in Trakt.RateDialog.xml seems to have fixed it.
I had this problem too. Changing all instances of <type>checkbutton</type> to <type>checkmark</type> in Trakt.RateDialog.xml seems...
Hmm the latest TRAKT plugin seems to crash MP entirely after watching a series (MP-TV Series) or Movie (Moving Pictures) on Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi Trakt has advanced settings page that is not accessible via the avalon skin. I posted an enhancement request on the issue tracker here: https://github.com/ncoH/Avalon/issues/54 Hope that is ok. Thanks for developing the skin that makes MediaPortal look awesome. Mike.
Hi Trakt has advanced settings page that is not accessible via the avalon skin. I posted an enhancement request on the issue...
Hi Trakt has advanced settings page that is not accessible via the avalon skin. I posted an enhancement request on the issue...
Replies
Views
The imdb trailer is fixed to some extent, but it still remains a very poor source for trailers. So i switched to avalonnis which allows me to choose a other source and youtube works out great for me.
The imdb trailer is fixed to some extent, but it still remains a very poor source for trailers. So i switched to avalonnis which...
Hi MP 1.2.3 Fresh install Avalon 1.1 (package installer) Online videos 1.2.0.0 (installed via MPEI) When I click on the trailer...
Replies
Views
I need Avalon editor plugin for MP 1.7pre... The one on github does not work for me, even if it is marked as updated for 1.7 :( Anyone with a solution?
I need Avalon editor plugin for MP 1.7pre... The one on github does not work for me, even if it is marked as updated for 1.7 :(...
Hi guys I just wondered if the owners of this project can comment on the path forward for the Avalon skin. It's my impression...
Replies
Views
+1 I like to be able to use fan art, but the backdrops to some of the movies and series aren't suitable for my young kids to see (blood, monsters, zombies, etc) and others are just plain ugly...
+1 I like to be able to use fan art, but the backdrops to some of the movies and series aren't suitable for my young kids to see...
Hi ncoH, first of all, let me say your skin is really a pleasure to use : clear, all is where you want it do be, customable and...
Replies
Views
Hello, i love the Avalon design and MyFilms but i have some bugs. I use Avalon 1.0.0. and My Films 5.1.0.1468 Bug 1: On detail view i can't see the a certifiaction Logo Bug 2: No logos by Avalon. i have copied the Myfilms logos to the folder Avalon/Media/Logos/Videos But i want to display the original Avalon Logos. Bug 3: No...
Hello, i love the Avalon design and MyFilms but i have some bugs. I use Avalon 1.0.0. and My Films 5.1.0.1468 Bug 1: On detail...
Hello, i love the Avalon design and MyFilms but i have some bugs. I use Avalon 1.0.0. and My Films 5.1.0.1468 Bug 1: On detail...
Replies
Views
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it with other skinfiles where the selected item is set withe, and see if I can fix it.. Thanks!
Hmmm, strange, It's the same in references.xml.. I have tried a lot of things.. Textcolor, textcolorfocus, etc.. I will compare it...
Hi guys, here a small fix for myonlinevideosUpdater.xml.. It's a small fix but it takes me 2 hours! I thought it was in...
Replies
Views
Hey dude. Glad you sorted it but, consider posting your solution also, it may serve to help others in the future :)
Hey dude. Glad you sorted it but, consider posting your solution also, it may serve to help others in the future :)
Am really loving the Avalon skin for my media portal. However there is one thing i would like to do and I cant seem to work out how...
Replies
Views
Awesome!
Awesome!
When changing channels using either F7, F8 or 0. You get a pop up showing you which channel you're changing to: However, when...
Replies
Views
Reposting this from the MP-Series forum on advice from moderator. Hello, I'm having an issue with what I believe to be series banners being truncated from the view of my system. This appears to be directly related to the UI calibrated size. If you notice in the pictures I've posted below, the banners appear to be cut off on the...
Reposting this from the MP-Series forum on advice from moderator. Hello, I'm having an issue with what I believe to be series...
Reposting this from the MP-Series forum on advice from moderator. Hello, I'm having an issue with what I believe to be series...
Replies
Views
Hi When I scroll down through films in moving pictures, the first letter of the current selection is displayed to help with navigation through a long list. When i pass 'the dark knight' it changes to 't' then back to 'd' so it is displaying the first letter of the film rather than the first letter of the sort by name. Is this a skin...
Hi When I scroll down through films in moving pictures, the first letter of the current selection is displayed to help with...
Hi When I scroll down through films in moving pictures, the first letter of the current selection is displayed to help with...
Replies
Views
And a 5th! I'd really love to get this working with Avalon!
And a 5th! I'd really love to get this working with Avalon!
I realize not everyone has access to netflix, but could someone who's good at skinning please take a moment to make some netflix...
Replies
Views
Old weather plugin is working again (on MP 1.2.1) but we are not sure if this is because less people use it. I sent a mail to weather.com with no answer. We are afraid to bring it back for MP 1.3.0 BETA because it could break again if a lot of user use it (breaking the limits?). Maybe some testing is needed. Well... I did not see...
Old weather plugin is working again (on MP 1.2.1) but we are not sure if this is because less people use it. I sent a mail to...
Hi The package installer doesn't include any weather plugin, however one is required for the homescreen. There are no links in...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, I suspected something along those lines. Well, at least the kids can't turn it off now. Thanks for the info.
Ahhh, I suspected something along those lines. Well, at least the kids can't turn it off now. Thanks for the info.
I'd like to remove the hidden menu from the basic home screen so the kids don't accidentally shut down my mediabox (it lives in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Record Button DE
Hi, Love the skin. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can I change the record icon/button (the dots make it look as if its waiting to do something!) 2) On the list of recorded TV can you make it so you can press the play button on remote (default: play/resume from last place) Thanks. Paul.
Hi, Love the skin. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can I change the record icon/button (the dots make it look as if its...
Hi, Love the skin. I have a couple of questions: 1) Can I change the record icon/button (the dots make it look as if its...
Replies
Views
missunderstanding: Titel & Artist are on LCD Fanart on TV --> Information is available, but not on TV/Skin
missunderstanding: Titel & Artist are on LCD Fanart on TV --> Information is available, but not on TV/Skin
Hello, in Radio Time Plugin on the "Now Playing" Screen I'm Missing the Artist and Titel of current played Station/Song . On my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom