General (20 Viewers)

Thanks! Just knew it couldn't be as complicated as I was trying to make it. And I need to keep in mind that MediaPortal 1 WiKi instructions are not where I should be looking for MP 2 information; duh...
Thanks! Just knew it couldn't be as complicated as I was trying to make it. And I need to keep in mind that MediaPortal 1 WiKi...
Now that I have installed MP2 I'd like to set it up. I cannot figure out how to change settings. help?
Replies
Views
OMG, thank you.... This has to be changed because it's very hidden....
OMG, thank you.... This has to be changed because it's very hidden....
since I installed MP2 my computer is waking up at 2AM every day.It`´s quite annoying. I was able to rack down the culprit... it's...
Replies
Views
I don't think there will be a easy way. You should take a look in your TV server Logs for discontinuities.
I don't think there will be a easy way. You should take a look in your TV server Logs for discontinuities.
Hello everyone! quick question about the capabilities of MP. Is it possible to include a average signal strength of a given...
Replies
Views
All working now - thank you!
All working now - thank you!
I just installed MediaPortal 2 (server and client on the same machine). When I launch the client, I get a black/blank screen. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 on MP1 server DE
Hi. MP1 did not have any server excerpt of the TV-Server. You can use the TV Server Part of MP1 to watch TV inside MP2. Installation of MPExtended and the SlimTV-MPExtended Plugin for MP2 Server and MP2 Client is needed for this. https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/mp2-plugins/slimtv-mpextended Apart of this MP2 don't have...
Hi. MP1 did not have any server excerpt of the TV-Server. You can use the TV Server Part of MP1 to watch TV inside MP2...
My home setup is using MP1, so I don't want to fully migrate yet but I want to play with MP2 client. Can I connect my MP1 server...
Replies
Views
You can have the best of both worlds: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-slimtv-using-tvserver-mpextended-updated-for-10th-ae-2014-04-20.106231/. See wiki for detailed description of possible TV support: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/9_Reference/TV_support
You can have the best of both worlds...
Does MediaPortal 2 have the same issues as MP1 with the HD PVR 2? Thanks P
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Why MediaPortal 2 ? DE
Thanks Chefkoch , that first link was exactly what I was looking for
Thanks Chefkoch , that first link was exactly what I was looking for
I have checked out the wiki and looked a bit through this forum. What is/are the biggest differences in MP2 from MP1? I figure...
Replies
Views
I removed the "s" as above and all working perfectly now, many thanks for looking into this and such a quick resolution! :)
I removed the "s" as above and all working perfectly now, many thanks for looking into this and such a quick resolution! :)
Hello, I wanted to check that MediaPortal 2 is supposed to display thumbnails of pictures within an image media source. My images...
Replies
Views
I enabled hardware acceleration within the LAV Video set-up and this did not appear to work initially - reboots and messing about a little and it all kicked in and appears to be working correctly now, thank you! My video settings are in the screen shot just in case this might help someone else. Thanks again!
I enabled hardware acceleration within the LAV Video set-up and this did not appear to work initially - reboots and messing about a...
Hi, I'm new to Mediaportal and I've been unable to get the TV client work with anything that is anyway close to acceptable to view...
Replies
Views
FYI: the development of RRC plugin is discussed here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-refreshratechanger.125796 If you have feature requests please post them there!
FYI: the development of RRC plugin is discussed here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-refreshratechanger.125796 If...
Currently, I have MP 1.7.1 and MP2 10th Anni running side by side on my HTPC. LAV filters have flawless playback on my MP 1.7.1...
Replies
Views
No, this is not possible. You can decide on which screen MP2 runs, but then it will run completely on this screen, GUI and video.
No, this is not possible. You can decide on which screen MP2 runs, but then it will run completely on this screen, GUI and video.
Is it possible in MP2 to have videos/movies/apps display on a second screen? I have MP2 on a touchscreen and want it to launch on...
Replies
Views
My desktop setting is 1920x1080. I'm using Windows 8.1 and have "font size" set to "Larger". Here's an output from MP1 log: [2014-04-27 19:54:04,825] [Log ] [SplashScreen] [INFO ] - SplashScreen: Splash screen is using screen: \\.\DISPLAY1 (Position: 0,0 Dimensions: 1920x1080) [2014-04-27 19:54:04,856] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ]...
My desktop setting is 1920x1080. I'm using Windows 8.1 and have "font size" set to "Larger". Here's an output from MP1 log...
Hello,mp2 has on my system a problem with fullscreen after turning off and on of the screen.my hardware is a samsung flatscreen tv...
Replies
Views
I know this is a rather silly question - but how do I turn off the sound in the skin in MP2? Ie the "skin sound effect". I am might be blind but I seem unable to find how to turn it off.
I know this is a rather silly question - but how do I turn off the sound in the skin in MP2? Ie the "skin sound effect". I am...
I know this is a rather silly question - but how do I turn off the sound in the skin in MP2? Ie the "skin sound effect". I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What is Dokan? DE
Hi There are already some jira issues about installing/uninstalling. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/i#browse/MP2-175 Among others, an issue to add the possibility to remove Dokan during uninstall. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/i#browse/MP2-170 /mrj
Hi There are already some jira issues about installing/uninstalling. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/i#browse/MP2-175...
Hi, I've been looking through the MPII source and would love to have a go at building and experimenting with it as the whole...
Replies
Views
Can you provide sample paths for the missing series (via PM if you prefer)? I will check if I can safely extend the matching patterns.
Can you provide sample paths for the missing series (via PM if you prefer)? I will check if I can safely extend the matching patterns.
Is there a particular folder structure required for TV Series Import in MP2? I use <Series Name>\<Series Name> - <Season>x<Episode...
Replies
Views
Cheers high - thanks for the explanation and alternative source - appreciate it.
Cheers high - thanks for the explanation and alternative source - appreciate it.
Have tried all evening to download MP2, used both IE10 and Chrome, without success - unable to load sourceforge page. Any one else...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 General Design DE
You mean SlimTV? The best solution depends on your current setup. If you have MP1 installed and intend to keep it you will need SlimTV MPExtended. If you don't have MP1 or have it but are going to uninstall it you need SlimTV Native
You mean SlimTV? The best solution depends on your current setup. If you have MP1 installed and intend to keep it you will need...
I have just installed MP1.6 and am playing around with plugins and skins. What comes across is that skins aren't really skins (i.e...
Replies
Views
Hi, ist there a way to display all unssen movies? And another question, what does the Trakt plugin do? The only thing i see is the setting dialog :)
Hi, ist there a way to display all unssen movies? And another question, what does the Trakt plugin do? The only thing i see is...
Hi, ist there a way to display all unssen movies? And another question, what does the Trakt plugin do? The only thing i see is...
Replies
Views
Can you please add logs from MP2 when it fails to play video files... But first you need to check your installation file of MP2. The installation wasn't able to create the grabber for TV Series and Movies during installation. This is not a normal behaviour...
Can you please add logs from MP2 when it fails to play video files... But first you need to check your installation file of MP2...
I have just installed mp2 alpha 4 and dont really know what is going on When first installed neither mp2 or mp4 videos would run I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Newbie in the house DE
Hi! I need help in 3 itens: A) i need customize skin to play local videos just, with cute background e buttons (like cartoon, disney, discovery kids interface) it s to a kids store. B) I´ll use one allinone LG touch with software run, local kids video on hardisk, in this all in one i´ll have other screen like 60"...
Hi! I need help in 3 itens: A) i need customize skin to play local videos just, with cute background e buttons (like...
Hi! I need help in 3 itens: A) i need customize skin to play local videos just, with cute background e buttons (like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Database DE
Yes, it is - and unless your particular database is actually corrupted, it should be possible to open it in sqlite manager. Apart from that - and first of all - thank you for digging into the MP2 codebase! One thing I should mention before you start programming: It is not intended to directly access the database. The database...
Yes, it is - and unless your particular database is actually corrupted, it should be possible to open it in sqlite manager. Apart...
What type of database mp2 currently use? Is there any possibility to export data to mysql? If yes, it would be possible to make...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to add playlist DE
For playlists you might wanna take a look here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-updates-mp2-blog.117782/#post-982846
For playlists you might wanna take a look here...
I am trying Media Portal 2 And it is different like it was in previous. I have bad orientations here in 2. I miss e.g. scan...
Replies
Views
Hi. That's true for sure. And there definitely will be a solution from inside MP2, no doubt about that... Please keep in mind, MP2 is still at Alpha state. But if the mobile solution is the MPExtended way, I don't know. The development of MPE has slow down a lot lately as the dev(s) are busy in real life. Last release is from summer...
Hi. That's true for sure. And there definitely will be a solution from inside MP2, no doubt about that... Please keep in mind, MP2...
So looking at the MPExtended configurator under plugins... You can set the location for your various databases (MP MyVideo for...
Replies
Views
Hi sf1 This depends on the skin you use. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/revising-mp2-settings.123891/#post-1053827 /mrj
Hi sf1 This depends on the skin you use. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/revising-mp2-settings.123891/#post-1053827 /mrj
I have just installed Media portal 2 alfa 4 I have run client and can not find setting section. I can see media, video, music,. 6...
Replies
Views
This is already included, language are saved with MediaItems. And you can also filter by them. Unfortunately this is not done yet for subs
This is already included, language are saved with MediaItems. And you can also filter by them. Unfortunately this is not done yet...
The MP2 Wiki now holds an overview of the metadata tags that are already available or planned. This thread should hold all the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Roadmap DE
@MaxMan23 ;)
@MaxMan23 ;)
I see from JIRA that MP1 versions 1.7 and 1.8 are already listed. Has a cut off been decided when MP2 will "take over"? Or will MP1...
Replies
Views
Please post new client+server logs for this case above
Please post new client+server logs for this case above
Hi, I have windows 8.1 and using MP2a4 with NativeTV. The problem is, that I have only sound while watching TV, no video. Don't...
Replies
Views
Strange, service is running on the server, and firewall is disabled on both PCs. Any other ideas will be helpful, I'll keep poking around.Problem solved, reboot the server :)
Strange, service is running on the server, and firewall is disabled on both PCs. Any other ideas will be helpful, I'll keep poking...
Hey Guys: I have been an MP1 user for many years now, thought I would give MP2 Alpha4 a go as I love the idea of the server/client...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC channels WebEPG DE
Hi Cebi, Which version of MP2 do you use.
Hi Cebi, Which version of MP2 do you use.
Hi, Built in WebEPG seems to have trouble with BBC channels. Several channels have the same EPG listing, and when assigning them...
Replies
Views
If you like to use TV features, please use one of those builds: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-native-mp2-tv-updated-for-alpha-4-2014-01-26.114068/ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-slimtv-using-tvserver-mpextended-updated-for-alpha-4-2014-01-25.106231/ Please make sure you read the...
If you like to use TV features, please use one of those builds...
I installed 2.0 as a fresh install and cannot find the utility to setup the servers options like channels and the TV guide. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom