MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (10 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
So, if it is still being recorded - it anyway shown in "Recordings" section ??? BTW, the list of recordings includes duration of each video. So, if some video is still on progress, this duration is meaningless. Why it was decided to show currently being recorded programme in the "Recordings" section ?
So, if it is still being recorded - it anyway shown in "Recordings" section ??? BTW, the list of recordings includes duration of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not ideal that you have to wait for two cards to tune, one after the other I suspect that to change this would be a lot of work and you already do so much. Loxton
Thanks romuz, that does seem to be the case. When I only enable one card the time I have to wait is reduced. Although its not...
MediaPortal Version: V1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 5000+ HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850be HDD: Samsung 320Gb Memory: 4Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-UD2H Video Card: Ati Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.3 Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Sp/Dif Coaxial Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850be HDD: Samsung...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850be HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: Runaway recordings with RC2 Hi, today it happened again, zipfile with log is here: And a pattern seems to emerge: If a record is running while the tv move epg plugin imports new epg data, the record fails to stop! Can someone else reproduce this issue? Ciao, Steffen
Re: Runaway recordings with RC2 Hi, today it happened again, zipfile with log is here: And a pattern seems to emerge: If a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift configuration screen). I retuned both tuners a couple of nights ago and then deleted all unused/unwanted channels. there is lots of space free on the disc I use for recording - 100G following a reboot last...
thanks Ray both tuners go to the same folder (used the "use same folder for all recordings" button on the timeshift...
MediaPortal Version: rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type: intel 651 HDD: samsung...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3, XFactor Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I can confirm that I have the same issue using PowerDVD9. The only H.264 channel with problems is the Canal + HD, all other HD channels work fine.
Hi there, I can confirm that I have the same issue using PowerDVD9. The only H.264 channel with problems is the Canal + HD, all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win7 32 bits CPU Type: AMD dual core HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Ok.Thanks again!
Ok.Thanks again!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 CPU Type: Intel core duo 2.2GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 - End1 Programme 2: Start2 - End2 If Start2=0000000, then you can put there End1, and vice versa
Actually, in most cases you may not to delete these lines. You can just put a time of the previous programme:Programme 1: Start1 -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Not at this time. See: 0002898: Recording conflict detection does not work with Hybrid cards - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: XP SP3 with all updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
arion, thanks for the reply. could you tell me points where calling to tswriter for creating this file is used? i will try to patch it locally first, and maybe later i coud commit a patch, because i don't want to wait another half a year for this to be fixed.
arion, thanks for the reply. could you tell me points where calling to tswriter for creating this file is used? i will try to...
Apologies if there are relevant threads already - cannot seem to find any. I have a recurrent problem recording "better homes...
Replies
Views
0002884: Restart on resume feature doesn't always work - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002884: Restart on resume feature doesn't always work - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Hi guys, I believe I've identified a small bug, which affects some users, when MediaPortal is set to restart on resume from...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't say this is same or similar problem... ¿?
I wouldn't say this is same or similar problem... ¿?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD: 2xWD Caviar...
Replies
Views
Please update to RC2 and provide updated and clean logs. :thx: Simone
Please update to RC2 and provide updated and clean logs. :thx: Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: 1x Samsung...
Replies
Views
AW: New since RC2: invalid path only with music now playing Thanks Helios! I was aware of the thread. But I thought it is only the last track in an album that is affected. I have only artist - track folder structure not artist - album - track. The tested songs were not the last songs. But maybe the songs I tested were the...
AW: New since RC2: invalid path only with music now playing Thanks Helios! I was aware of the thread. But I thought it is only...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: Win7:64 Satelite/CableTV Provider: cable HTPC Case: HFX...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8) MPEG2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
great! It's in svn- 0002880: Unable to tune same ATSC channel/subchannel consecutively - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X3 710 HDD...
Replies
Views
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-versions-496/problem-playing-recorded-tv-rc2-80906/ PS: Please use one thread per issue.
alexirion: Your issue in the previous post is not related to the one described in the first post of this thread. Please see...
I just got a dialog window saying "Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten" (An unknown error happened) when switching to play a TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Diseqc problem (1 Viewer) DE
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation. BR MaxT
this sounds quite strange for me :o but anyway :sorry: that I did not understand this before and :thx: for the explanation...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default, PurevisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition HDD: Seagate 250Gb / Maxtor 500Gb Memory: Crucial 4Gb DDR3 Ballistix Motherboard: Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P Video Card: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4770 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek 7.1 HD Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black...
Replies
Views
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue. However from the logs it is obvious that the database has been corrupt. Try to repair it and then reboot. If that does not fix the issue, you have to rebuilt it from scratch.
Your logs are from 28/4/2010 but the screen shot is from 29/4/2010 so I don't know at what time in the logs to look for the issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel HDD: (120GIG) Memory: 1GIGDDR...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
I'm glad I found the missing dll and all works perfectly. :) thank you very much :thx: good day
Hello I encounter an error in the use of plugin infoservice. Indeed, when I select a title on a rss feed, I MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen: init, playing True, player.CurrentFile F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer, TVHome.Card.TimeShiftFileName F:\\live3-0.ts.tsbuffer 2010-04-30 17:01:20.812500...
This was the last line befroe the freezing: 2010-04-30 17:01:20.781250 [Debug][MPMain(1)]: TvFullScreen:init->OSD:Off...
MediaPortal Version: Mp 1 Rc2 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel 800MHZ HDD: WD 2TB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Almost always when deleting a scheduled recording, and often in other cases connected with TV recording management MP freezes. I sit on a single seat with the following specs: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Mobile DualCore Intel Pentium 1200 MHz...
Almost always when deleting a scheduled recording, and often in other cases connected with TV recording management MP freezes...
Almost always when deleting a scheduled recording, and often in other cases connected with TV recording management MP freezes...
Replies
Views
Fixed!
Fixed!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc2 hi if i select the tv guide from the main TV menu it displays correctly, if i select it from full...
Replies
Views
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course did not do any decoding of encoded (nan fta) channels. So today I decided to go the DVBlink TV source way, to get the decoding sorted out. Alas.... I: 1. Unconfigured TV server to use the anysee cards...
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course...
Hello, I have an Anysee E30TC Plus and the only way for us to make it work with MediaPortal is to use MDAPI and Splug.dll . I know...
Replies
Views
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ? :thx: Oh...solved, found it in the firedtv driver pack pack =)
I have the same proplem and Floppy-DTV DVB-C Using 5.7 drivers but how do you change to the "OHCI compliant Legacy drivers" ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Pro EN CPU Type: Intel E8400@3GHz HDD: WD 1TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom