MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (3 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
Same problem with RC5
Same problem with RC5
TVServer crashes when changing channel directly from an ATSC channel to an analog channel (S-Video) on a dual tuner card (ATI TV...
Replies
Views
Re: Double audio tracks shows in audio lang context menu playing video with mult audi So i think the patch must solve your issue :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/mpc-hc-mpeg-splitter-ffdshow-other-iamstreamselect-79860/ Seb :)
Re: Double audio tracks shows in audio lang context menu playing video with mult audi So i think the patch must solve your issue...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3Wide Windows Version: winxp SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD: 500GB Seagate +2TB...
Replies
Views
No receiver required. My HTPC is directly connected to the TV, and it does the same thing. I've used the workaround of disabling the ATI driver helper service, which needs to be done every time the drivers are updated. I know it's a problem of the TV being disconnected when you turn it off, since I hear the device disconnection...
No receiver required. My HTPC is directly connected to the TV, and it does the same thing. I've used the workaround of...
Hello MP team, after turning my TV off and back on again while MP is running the MP screen gets corrupted. Seems as if it's being...
Replies
Views
:thx: Thanks, that fixed it. And the re-install seems to have sorted out the original problem I was having with the TV server, so I'm a happy chap now!
:thx: Thanks, that fixed it. And the re-install seems to have sorted out the original problem I was having with the TV server, so...
Had problems with RC5, decided to do a complete uninstall and reinstall, including MySQL. During installation however, I get...
Replies
Views
This thread can be closed. I've fixed it by reinstalling SAF (Stand Alone Filters) codec package. After installing each update this should be done as last step. Hope this helps others with the same issue.
This thread can be closed. I've fixed it by reinstalling SAF (Stand Alone Filters) codec package. After installing each update this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350 (Fanless) HDD: OCZ...
Replies
Views
First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right. Mediaportal starts up fine (no other skins or extensions). I can flip through the main menu fine. When I try to flip through the video menu, it freezes after about 3 seconds. I attached the logs. In the error log, this group of messages seems to flood 90% of the error log...
First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right. Mediaportal starts up fine (no other skins or extensions). I can flip through...
First time posting, so I hope I'm doing this right. Mediaportal starts up fine (no other skins or extensions). I can flip through...
Replies
Views
AW: Installer Navigation bug This bug occurs everytime you open the list of all the components that needs to be downloaded or installed (doesn't matter which option you choose for installation) a second time! Clicking on previous causes a turnback to the windows you're already have been to.
AW: Installer Navigation bug This bug occurs everytime you open the list of all the components that needs to be downloaded or...
Hey, I found another small bug in the installer. It's about the navigation. I selected the option to "only download required...
Replies
Views
i still get the same problem after updating to rc5. did aan full uninstall on server and on client and reinstalled it. when i restarted the server i can tune in one time and when switching channel the bug off repeating the same channel is still there and i have to stop live tv. when i then try to start live tv again i get the message...
i still get the same problem after updating to rc5. did aan full uninstall on server and on client and reinstalled it. when i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
Mr-MarQuez
M
Hello, When i stop recording livetv, the tvserver crash; the picture freeze with no sound. When i change the channel, it works fine see my logs Thanks
Hello, When i stop recording livetv, the tvserver crash; the picture freeze with no sound. When i change the channel, it works...
Hello, When i stop recording livetv, the tvserver crash; the picture freeze with no sound. When i change the channel, it works...
Replies
Views
Already in mantis, 2824
Already in mantis, 2824
When a recording starts, tv freezes without any notification why. I'm not sure if this only happens when you are skipped back in...
Replies
Views
maybe also report it in the SAF forum section? :) Maybe they can figureout a workaround
maybe also report it in the SAF forum section? :) Maybe they can figureout a workaround
This is very easy to re-produce on a system where the TV is connected to the PC via HDMI. Start playing Live TV and turn your TV...
Replies
Views
AW: TV crashes after pause Thank you for your help... unchecked the exclusive mode -> dolby does not work... i try to reproduce the error and check the application in the mixer.
AW: TV crashes after pause Thank you for your help... unchecked the exclusive mode -> dolby does not work... i try to...
Somtimes after pressing pause and than pause again to continue mp stops to work. I have to restart at least MP. In MediaPortal.log...
Replies
Views
I've not seen any crashes anymore in TV after resume since I use this update (mysql.zip), but EPG import in not working anymore. When I force import in TvServer, I got the attached pop-up and logs. Thanks for helping
I've not seen any crashes anymore in TV after resume since I use this update (mysql.zip), but EPG import in not working anymore...
After resuming from hibernation, I was unable to start LiveTV and was getting "Unknown error". I loaded TV Server config and...
Replies
Views
I have done some more testing and have found that if I don't watch TV in fullscreen mode it seems to work pretty good, but if I change to fullscreen mode it just work for a couple of minute then it exist to startscreen.
I have done some more testing and have found that if I don't watch TV in fullscreen mode it seems to work pretty good, but if I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330...
Replies
Views
Thanks Johannes for the update. Marking thread as no bug, since it is now confirmed to be a problem with specific card / mobo combination.
Thanks Johannes for the update. Marking thread as no bug, since it is now confirmed to be a problem with specific card / mobo...
Hi, [I think, my first try for this reports wasn´t send, this one is with attachements] System: => User CP, Signature Logs...
Replies
Views
AW: RC4: OFDB/IMDB works only in the MP Config No Chance,, i did a completely MP cleanup and fresh installation of RC4. The OFDB/IMDB only works in the Debug Mode of MP or in the Config. Correction: The OFDB-IMDB Download ONLY works in the Debug Mode. In the Config it only loades the DVD-Covers but nothing else.
AW: RC4: OFDB/IMDB works only in the MP Config No Chance,, i did a completely MP cleanup and fresh installation of RC4. The...
Hi there, the Script imdb_de_ofdb only works outside MP in the MP config. When starting MP and trying to find anything...
Replies
Views
How did you set a schedule to DVB-T? MP bases what will be recorded on what card based on priority (amongst a few other things) You need to attach all logs. These on their own are not giving the full picture. There looks like there is something odd as it does not attempt to start recording until 19:53 but without the other logs...
How did you set a schedule to DVB-T? MP bases what will be recorded on what card based on priority (amongst a few other things)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom 545 3ghz...
Replies
Views
There is already a thread for this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/rc4-showgui-red-buttom-not-working-while-playing-music-83327/ copied your post there. Closing this thread
There is already a thread for this...
In MP1.1.0 RC3 and earlier, pressing the "Switch between GUI/Fullscreen" while a music file was playing in the background would...
Replies
Views
The lacking stability of the RC3 TV server had degraded my whole h/w setup to nothing more than a fancy set of door stops (except the Zotac, this is so small and light it is no good as such). I contemplated to go back to RC1, but since that is rather cumbersome and upgrading is so easy these days I decided to first try upgrading...
The lacking stability of the RC3 TV server had degraded my whole h/w setup to nothing more than a fancy set of door stops (except...
Here is another re-occurring RC3 TV server stability issue that I now have been able to document. When starting any stream (live...
Replies
Views
The lacking stability of the RC3 TV server had degraded my whole h/w setup to nothing more than a fancy set of door stops (except the Zotac, this is so small and light it is no good as such). I contemplated to go back to RC1, but since that is rather cumbersome and upgrading is so easy these days I decided to first try upgrading...
The lacking stability of the RC3 TV server had degraded my whole h/w setup to nothing more than a fancy set of door stops (except...
After updating from RC1 to RC3, unfortunately TV server RC3 shows to be the least stable version since 0.2.2 for me. I have been...
Replies
Views
I have finally got a chance to test this out properly. Selecting DVB-T as provider solves the problem, thanks! Is this to be seen as a work-around for a bug or is this now the intended behaviour? I'm asking since this was not needed before. :thx: again for looking at my logs and provide me wth a solution.
I have finally got a chance to test this out properly. Selecting DVB-T as provider solves the problem, thanks! Is this to be seen...
It seems that the bug where tuning the same transponder (freqency) twice is not solved on my system. Or another bug has been...
Replies
Views
A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good. Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5, which is coming soon. I will try to keep you informed. Mark
A fix for this problem has been tested by the team and the results are good. Unless there are problems the fix should be in RC5...
Hi, Sorry for the previous incorrect postings. I will start this post for the timeshifting issue and keep the old one for the...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what caused the problem. My new problem is that after working for 1 day, now whenever I click on a channel MP freezes. Absolutely fine when playing movies or My TV Series, it only occurs when attempting to view tv. Hopefully someone can help. New logs attached
I have no idea what caused the problem. My new problem is that after working for 1 day, now whenever I click on a channel MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 Dual 2.21GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Is anyone having good run of DVB-S setup with H-H positioner using MediaPortal? I would love to know which DVB-S card is working fine and O/S used. I suspect it's either my hardware is not really compatible anymore with MediaPortal or I am the only user trying to run my Twinhan AD300 card with positioner.
Is anyone having good run of DVB-S setup with H-H positioner using MediaPortal? I would love to know which DVB-S card is working...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: WideScreen Blue Windows Version: Win7 Home Premium 32 Bit CPU Type: E2140...
Replies
Views
I'm experiencing really bad performance while watching HDTV. While picture is OK 50% of time, other half is unwatchable. It's just mix of pixelating, audio cutting, "slide-show" etc. I have tried MPC Video Decoder, ffdshow and Microsoft codecs, but they all result in same problems. Video is perfect in VLC so there is not problem in...
I'm experiencing really bad performance while watching HDTV. While picture is OK 50% of time, other half is unwatchable. It's just...
I'm experiencing really bad performance while watching HDTV. While picture is OK 50% of time, other half is unwatchable. It's just...
Replies
Views
Everytime time when i watch live-TV the first time, live-TV stutter every second. But it happens only at the first time. I've configured a ramdisk for timeshift. Timeshift is active at startup. Seems like a bug? Because it is only visible BEFORE you've changed to another channel or step forward/backward in timeshift. After that...
Everytime time when i watch live-TV the first time, live-TV stutter every second. But it happens only at the first time. I've...
Everytime time when i watch live-TV the first time, live-TV stutter every second. But it happens only at the first time. I've...
Replies
Views
Here are the screenshots.
Here are the screenshots.
I installed 1.1.0 RC4 and noticed that cover art on the Now Playing screen is cropped on the left and right sides. This is most...
Replies
Views
Re: TV stops when shifting between channels after watching the same channel for a whi :thx: so much.
Re: TV stops when shifting between channels after watching the same channel for a whi :thx: so much.
Removed old files from 1.0.2 and installed MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC4. When i go to tv server config, About: version is 1.0.8.0, is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've taken a look into the source of WebEPG because I had strange issues with a new grabber. The grabber uses the Z-tag to match optional parts of the grabed page. The processed sublink template of this grabber looks like this: dsSsSdddD(pP)?pPDaA(aA)?Ddu(lL)?(lsSsSsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)?(lsSL)? The tags...
Hi, I've taken a look into the source of WebEPG because I had strange issues with a new grabber. The grabber uses the Z-tag to...
Hi, I've taken a look into the source of WebEPG because I had strange issues with a new grabber. The grabber uses the Z-tag to...
Replies
Views
Well, so far we have you seeing this issue with DVB-C and provided logs, and one user reporting similar with DVB-T with no logs. It would be nice to know if this is a general problem, or something weird about your setup. The team is trying to get through these reports as quickly as real life permits. Mark
Well, so far we have you seeing this issue with DVB-C and provided logs, and one user reporting similar with DVB-T with no logs...
I updated from RC3 to RC4, cleaned complete channellist, did a new clean tv channelscan and suddenly some of my channels were not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom