MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (7 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
updated thread title incase anyone else has same issues and marked as no bug
updated thread title incase anyone else has same issues and marked as no bug
After I upgraded to rc3 from rc2 I am having problem with getting live tv to work properly. Rc2 was working great. First I tried to...
Replies
Views
No problem. I set the thread to "no bug" as requested.
No problem. I set the thread to "no bug" as requested.
I recently upgraded from RC2 to RC3. Today I noticed that TV is not working properly. I have a FloppyDTV DVB-T card, and have 3...
Replies
Views
Hi. A similar issue happened to me. I updated RC2 to RC3. I just closed MP (I did not stop TV Service) and started updating. During the RC3 installation a "TvService has encountered a problem and needs to close" windows message was displayed, but installation seems to end ok. When started MP Configuration I noticed that a few...
Hi. A similar issue happened to me. I updated RC2 to RC3. I just closed MP (I did not stop TV Service) and started updating...
Just tried to update the TV-server from RC1 to RC3. It failed. First message: "TvService has encountered a problem and needs to...
Replies
Views
Thats really really weird now :D I removed the wrap string. Now on every beginning of the feed ticker (string pos 0) the ram gets filled a little bit but it holds the same level after a couple of seconds. On the next beginning of the feed ticker the same again... Again see screenshot :P edit: Tested it with my fixed core.dll and...
Thats really really weird now :D I removed the wrap string. Now on every beginning of the feed ticker (string pos 0) the ram gets...
Yesterday i made a clean install on my HTPC. I installed Win 7 32Bit on a Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, AMD Athlon 4800+, 2GB DDR2, ATI...
Replies
Views
Took Paranoid Delusion's advice and did a reinstall now I have powerscheduler client plugin on the config. I did run into an error during the initial install process but it was during the tv server install. Everything went through fine though and I could watch tv no problem.
Took Paranoid Delusion's advice and did a reinstall now I have powerscheduler client plugin on the config. I did run into an error...
Hey guys I recently updated to 1.1.0 rc3 and I can not find the power schduler plugin in mp config. I have it enabled in TV...
Replies
Views
I dont have any problem with these late frames on this short example, but when I have this while I watch tv for hours, then MP can freeze and all I can do then is to restart MP, dont know if it is tha late frames, but that is all a can think of. Does anyone know if I can get rid of this? Is there anything wrong with the ts-file...
I dont have any problem with these late frames on this short example, but when I have this while I watch tv for hours, then MP can...
I think the title says it all. When I watch tv, there is a lot of "Late B-frame(10), Compensated" in TsReader and I mean a lot...
Replies
Views
I think he's saying that the pieces or components that the deployer is requiring for various OS are older versions than what many of us already have loaded on our systems. As if there is a hard-coded list of mandatory components (based on OS) that are revision/distribution date based instead of checking for the app on the system...
I think he's saying that the pieces or components that the deployer is requiring for various OS are older versions than what many...
I was unsure whether or not post this here - but as it a bug in RC3, here goes System Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit (Intel...
Replies
Views
I also have an HVR1300, so I tried to reproduce the issue and can confirm that it happens using Generic network provider but not DVB-T. This in itself is not a bug as many cards work with only one of the settings. But if it used to work using Generic, then it might be an indication that something is wrong. I need to check it out.
I also have an HVR1300, so I tried to reproduce the issue and can confirm that it happens using Generic network provider but not...
Hi Since changing to RC3. Several scheduled recordings just don't start, but then do once i start watching the channel. Today...
Replies
Views
If it is not related to "standby" please start a new thread or find a matching one.
If it is not related to "standby" please start a new thread or find a matching one.
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.1.0 rc2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMp Windows Version: Windows7 Ultimate CPU Type: Amd x2 4450e...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: LifeTV is stuttering on some Channels Thanks for the tip! It also solved my stutter!
AW: Re: LifeTV is stuttering on some Channels Thanks for the tip! It also solved my stutter!
LifeTV is stutterng on N24, Kabel1 and Pro7. This was also in RC2 and i hoped it was done.
Replies
Views
AW: Re: TV Server missing after upgrade to RC3 1.) Make an update installation first. 2.) Uninstall TV-Server / Plugin 3.) Make a new installation. This time only the missing TV-Server + plugin is installed and the old database + settings are used. Cheers. grubi.
AW: Re: TV Server missing after upgrade to RC3 1.) Make an update installation first. 2.) Uninstall TV-Server / Plugin 3.) Make a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 X86 CPU Type: Intel E4400 HDD: WD 160 GB...
Replies
Views
I'm glad to hear it:)
I'm glad to hear it:)
Hi, I've got a strange problem, which i pointed down to the TV Server not recognizing my TV Card from standbye. I noticed...
Replies
Views
All the directories used by MP are local to the machine. I had all sorts of problems with RC2 an dmtn so stoped the thumbnails being created. The duplicate IP address is a long standing probem on my network despite all machines using DHCP served by my ADSL router. It comes and goes. I will try to address this ASAP. [how do I get...
All the directories used by MP are local to the machine. I had all sorts of problems with RC2 an dmtn so stoped the thumbnails...
After a nightmare of an installation only resolvedby a complete uninstall of partially installed RC3 and a egistery clean and...
Replies
Views
Apologies for posting in wrong forum. :ooops: followed the wrong link, but then found a post i thought was related. I have started 2 new posts for the 2 issues i'm having can you please close / delete this one as it's incomplete. cheers DD:)
Apologies for posting in wrong forum. :ooops: followed the wrong link, but then found a post i thought was related. I have...
Hi, I have the following issue since installing RC3. Several recordings just don't start, but then do once i start watching the...
Replies
Views
Marking no bug...
Marking no bug...
I did a clean install (after an uninstall of the previous Stable Release) everything works fine except now I have no TV and no...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Stutter problem with tsreader when not using rtsp! As requested.
Re: AW: Re: Stutter problem with tsreader when not using rtsp! As requested.
Hi! This seems to be an old problem that has been fixed already. In multiseat I use option usertsp=no. In the past tsreader had...
Replies
Views
AW: Weekly Schedules are not shown in TVGuide and in Schedules nicx Hi ! Same problem here with SQL Express 2005 SP3. BUT: If you open TV -> Timer you have to select Series in the Menu. If you don't then you only see the scheduled recordings (once). This is a new feature in RC3 I guess. On the other hand the Series...
AW: Weekly Schedules are not shown in TVGuide and in Schedules nicx Hi ! Same problem here with SQL Express 2005 SP3. BUT...
Hi, the Bug with RC2 and SQL Server 2008 on Windows 7 still exists, but in another way ;) Have a look at the "old" bug...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel Pentium E6600 HDD: 250GB IDE 7200rpm Memory: 4GB kingston hyper X Motherboard: ASUS p5w dh deluxe Video Card: club 3d geforce 220gt Video Card Driver: latest Nvidia Sound Card: not used (using HDMI) Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel Pentium E6600...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 rc3 MediaPortal Skin: streamedmp Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel Pentium E6600...
Replies
Views
Please try the following: Start SetupTV and verify that PowerScheduler is enabled and configured correctly. If not, enable and configure it. Exit SetupTV and restart TVService Start MP Debug Mode and collect logs (3rd option) and exit Start MP Debug Mode again Close MP, stop debugging Restart TVService Start MP in normal mode Try to...
Please try the following: Start SetupTV and verify that PowerScheduler is enabled and configured correctly. If not, enable and...
Hi, I want to send MP into standby with the MP Menu. But if I click on "Standby", nothing happens. I can send my PC to standby...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: AW: after update "TV Setup" crash ! - TvService.exe not upgraded to RC3 And despite you did, you encountered the problem after ? Odd :S Simone
Re: AW: Re: AW: after update "TV Setup" crash ! - TvService.exe not upgraded to RC3 And despite you did, you encountered the...
2nd try..... After update from RC2 to RC3 i cant open "Setup TV". (a message appears: setuptv.exe doesnt work, you want send...
Replies
Views
AW: Ghost image on channel change Thank you for your help, i have reported it to the skin author.
AW: Ghost image on channel change Thank you for your help, i have reported it to the skin author.
Hi, when i change the channel with the channel +/- buttons on the remote than i can see a ghost image of the previous channel...
Replies
Views
Will someone contact rtv because of that? Would be great if the final release would be ultra-compatible out-of-the-box ;) Greetz, COM.petence
Will someone contact rtv because of that? Would be great if the final release would be ultra-compatible out-of-the-box ;)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type: Core...
Replies
Views
It is not clear what you mean by 'single channel view'. It is important that you post logs (and for something like this, screenshots). Even if you think your description is clear and obvious, and assume that because you see this problem it must be general - it might not be! So, please post logs quickly before someone else...
It is not clear what you mean by 'single channel view'. It is important that you post logs (and for something like this...
Using Blue3Wide skin: the radio programme guide, single channel view, vertical scrolling uses left-right scroll controls. up-down...
Replies
Views
That's precisely what I did. Just thought I should report it.
That's precisely what I did. Just thought I should report it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.0.3.1223 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Professional CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom