MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6 (1 Viewer)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6.
And already committed to SVN. Mark
And already committed to SVN. Mark
In RC3 and now in RC4 the recording section contains bugs. I hoped it would be gone in RC4 but unfortunately not. I just...
Replies
Views
Better workaround would be to build own MP version. It s just few lines of code that needs to be commented out to remove that restriction. I can find those if someone is interested in building a own version. I hope too since lot of users are asking for those :) But the fact is that it is not always up to the application, also GPU...
Better workaround would be to build own MP version. It s just few lines of code that needs to be commented out to remove that...
It's pretty easy explained: When MediaPortal has no window focus, it has about 9fps. When a Video or TV is running, its fine again...
Replies
Views
Managed to get it going with a re-install (again) of the TV server and everything that goes along with it. Unfortunately the goal of fixing the HD TV stuttering since RC3 has not worked and it's just as bad as it was previously. Guess I'll get some logs and post them in the RC3/RC4 forum. Cheers for your help guys.
Managed to get it going with a re-install (again) of the TV server and everything that goes along with it. Unfortunately the goal...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0GHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] bugs DE
Not a bug, but a missing feature. Works on my machine (tm). Could be DVD restriction that the DVD itself has. Logs. Bug. feature request. Feature request. Sounds like a real bug. Feature request. Feature request, not a bug. Refresh rate changer is supported only on 1st monitor. In general, please...
Not a bug, but a missing feature. Works on my machine (tm). Could be DVD restriction that the DVD itself has. Logs. Bug...
No tooltips on buttons at all. info panel on video - what is down triangle (before seek bar) and why it is act as "pause" ...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have following problem with RC4 - Videos with two audio streams played with mixed streams. MP start -> Videos -> navigate to file -> play. in earlier versions only one of the audio streams was played. BR RZ
Hi, Have following problem with RC4 - Videos with two audio streams played with mixed streams. MP start -> Videos -> navigate...
Hi, Have following problem with RC4 - Videos with two audio streams played with mixed streams. MP start -> Videos -> navigate...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3Wide Windows Version: winxp SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD: 500GB Seagate +2TB WD Green Memory: 2GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM EPU Video Card: Palit Nvidia Geforce 220 Video Card Driver: 175.13 Sound Card: VIA HD Audio Sound Card AC3: VIA HD Audio Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3Wide Windows Version: winxp SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD: 500GB Seagate +2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3Wide Windows Version: winxp SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD: 500GB Seagate +2TB...
Replies
Views
I have just installed the latest SAF 5 experimental and it seems to have fixed it. Can a Dev please set my post to NO BUG please. Thanks Robbo100
I have just installed the latest SAF 5 experimental and it seems to have fixed it. Can a Dev please set my post to NO BUG...
Hi there. I have seen a number of bugs along these lines, but I don't know if mine aree the same cause, so I thought I would...
Replies
Views
AW: RC4 SVN (25965) TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo is still slow (recording screen) Just wanted to drop a short "Thank You" here that you take care about this problem, as it is very much reducing WAF on my side also ;-)
AW: RC4 SVN (25965) TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo is still slow (recording screen) Just wanted to drop a short "Thank You" here that you...
Hi! Programs that are repeated very often like let's say daily 4 times. Are taking up to 3 minutes on my system to show the...
Replies
Views
Perhaps a pop-up dialog shall be implemented that says something a long the line of "TV-service needs to be restarted to apply the new settings. Press cancel to restart service later or OK to restart the service now". This behaviour (only restarting server, not the dialog) is already implemented for some other settings like...
Perhaps a pop-up dialog shall be implemented that says something a long the line of "TV-service needs to be restarted to apply the...
In the last few days I've upgraded from MP 1.0.2 to MP 1.1 RC4. I am very happy with the new version overall. My only problem is...
Replies
Views
My problem seems to be quite similar to 2919 (but OS is different : XP Pro SP3 32b on my TvServer). I'll try to update channel mapping to force tsfile to change and check if it can be a workaround.
My problem seems to be quite similar to 2919 (but OS is different : XP Pro SP3 32b on my TvServer). I'll try to update channel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC4 (dedicated TvServer + Mediaportal client) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Seven...
Replies
Views
Swapped the mediainfo.dll from RC4 to that from RC2 (0.7.27). Bug reamains. Presumably not a mediainfo issue. K
Swapped the mediainfo.dll from RC4 to that from RC2 (0.7.27). Bug reamains. Presumably not a mediainfo issue. K
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 3.3 Windows Version: winxp mce2005 build 2600.xpsp080413-2111: SP3...
Replies
Views
TVServer has an error when I tune to ITV HD (H264) channel 2010-06-14 22:13:51.093750 [(15)]: dvb:try tif:name:1 [4/1] Direction:Output Connected:False 2010-06-14 22:13:51.109375 [(15)]: Error while connecting TIF filter: System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that...
TVServer has an error when I tune to ITV HD (H264) channel 2010-06-14 22:13:51.093750 [(15)]: dvb:try tif:name:1 [4/1]...
After quite a bit of work I have manged to get a stable version of RC4 - basically it required a complete uninstall of everything...
Replies
Views
the post below this one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/only-one-tv-combination-each-time-setup-running-possible-83261/
the post below this one...
Having just added a DVB-S card and therfore lots of channles I decided to use the channel combine feature I selected a channel...
Replies
Views
Hi arion_p, I can confirm as well that all is fixed with this version, the channel scrolling is fixed and I think this was just what happend after you combined the 1st channel. Thanks
Hi arion_p, I can confirm as well that all is fixed with this version, the channel scrolling is fixed and I think this was just...
Hi everybody, since RC4 there is a bug combining TV channels. It's not possible to combine more than one channel each time TV...
Replies
Views
While switching channels to one on the DVB-S car MP got an error and had to close Logs attached
While switching channels to one on the DVB-S car MP got an error and had to close Logs attached
Replies
Views
After reverting to XP and upgrading from RC3 to RC4 I have no problems generating error reports.... And of course an unnecessary feature in MP ;) Any way, I do not believe this to be a MP bug, but a system bug most likely caused by yours truely :oops: Kind regards Mark
After reverting to XP and upgrading from RC3 to RC4 I have no problems generating error reports.... And of course an unnecessary...
Hello, I attempted to make a log in debug mode, but the program failed. Regards, Mark
Replies
Views
Back again, I have reverted to XP (Win 7 did not support the things I wanted) But I have made some new findings... I am not sure how the audio was controlled in MP 1.0.2, I beleive I was only using webstreams. In MP 1.1.0RC4 the webstreams plays fine with the same audio configurations as for playing music, but when I switch...
Back again, I have reverted to XP (Win 7 did not support the things I wanted) But I have made some new findings... I am...
Hi, I have noticed that the configuration of the radio audio follows the TV audio. In version 1.0.2 the radio audio followed...
Replies
Views
glad it is fixed. No idea why mySQL ot corrupted but looking through logs I can see no explanation of this. Marking as not-reproducable
glad it is fixed. No idea why mySQL ot corrupted but looking through logs I can see no explanation of this. Marking as...
Hi. Just bought Terratec's Cinergy DVB-C PCI tuner - Running MP RC4 Have tried scanning manually for both Transponder lists &...
Replies
Views
AW: Selecting a show to record chemelli i'm using actual SVN but it is still extreme slow for me. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-4-519/rc4-svn-25965-tvplugin-tvprograminfo-still-slow-recording-screen-83406/#post628568
AW: Selecting a show to record chemelli i'm using actual SVN but it is still extreme slow for me. See...
I have a problem occuring since upgrading to RC3. When I open up the TV Guide and move to a show I want to record or do an advanced...
Replies
Views
AW: problems playing recorded tv The second one is more or less the same as the first one. But if it is really a codec mess (i've a clean install just with SAF 5) why is it working: 1.) after starting live tv once 2.) with the same file in tvseries (immediatly without 1) 3.) same file in moving pictures (immediatly without 1) 4.)...
AW: problems playing recorded tv The second one is more or less the same as the first one. But if it is really a codec mess (i've...
Hi! This bug is still present in RC3 / RC4 and there is sadly still no mantis entry...
Replies
Views
This is the intended behaviour. We could add buttons, but there isn't much room in the EPG. It is really just a team design choice with Blue3, so while you may of course disagree with it, it should not be considered a bug. Mark
This is the intended behaviour. We could add buttons, but there isn't much room in the EPG. It is really just a team design choice...
Hallo, I'm wondering about the scrolling-behavior of the on TV programm screen? Scrolling down by the down-key will switch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot watch IPTV DE
I think i have found the problem. It lies if radio streams. When i add radio streams it starts to happen, but when i remove all radio streams it fixes. Here is problem finished by me, since i don't plan to listen to radio on computer. But if anyone wants me to test something more with that problem, i would be happy to do it.
I think i have found the problem. It lies if radio streams. When i add radio streams it starts to happen, but when i remove all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Default one Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 5000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl Now in Mantis 0002946: Mini-Display displays previous channel name on zap - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Re: MiniDisplay - Change channel through TV Guide shows previous channel on MiniDispl Now in Mantis 0002946: Mini-Display displays...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Maya SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Good move! But the issue is unfortunately related to your card: it needs a bit more time to initialize. Once installed you can fix it using the delaied detection in SetupTv but I fear we cannot do anything for the installation phase. Simone
Good move! But the issue is unfortunately related to your card: it needs a bit more time to initialize. Once installed you can fix...
I get the following Windows XP error when installing TVServer with MediaPortalSetup_1.1.0_RC4: EventType : clr20r3 P1 ...
Replies
Views
I just upgraded from RC2 to RC4 and the user experience has changed. I store all my shows in folders and use sort by date to view them. Previously the sort order was by modified date and new shows added to the various directories caused them to sort to the top. However it now appears that sorting it by creation date which fails to...
I just upgraded from RC2 to RC4 and the user experience has changed. I store all my shows in folders and use sort by date to view...
I just upgraded from RC2 to RC4 and the user experience has changed. I store all my shows in folders and use sort by date to view...
Replies
Views
Hm it seems that i reacted to fast, i recognized the described behaviour first on two different server os, so i reinstalled my Media Portal Installation on the described system and the first start behaves same. Second start works great. Sorry for this bug report :)
Hm it seems that i reacted to fast, i recognized the described behaviour first on two different server os, so i reinstalled my...
Hi, i'm using Media Portal 1.1 RC 4, each time i install it on my computer the config files for setuptv.exe and tvservice.exe have...
Replies
Views
The font dialog used for subtitle font selection in MP Configuration does not display all fonts currently installed in the system. I am suspecting that the Opentype fonts are not listed. To reproduce problem: 1. Download an opentype font (http://www.fontsite.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2008/freefonts/BergamoStd.zip) 2)...
The font dialog used for subtitle font selection in MP Configuration does not display all fonts currently installed in the system...
The font dialog used for subtitle font selection in MP Configuration does not display all fonts currently installed in the system...
Replies
Views
For those who may have the same problem. Well I found out how to fix my problem. If I turned off thumbnailer everything works. Since I don't use the thumbnailer no problems turning it off. Rob
For those who may have the same problem. Well I found out how to fix my problem. If I turned off thumbnailer everything works...
Hello, I've read the rules for reporting bugs but I could not find a way to start MediaPortal Config in a special debug mode...
Replies
Views
At home this time... on Win7 I encounterd an error with the logs collector, I changed then to XP compatibility. I hope the logs are OK. OK, I ran the debugger, started Mediaportal, played DVD, pressed Stop. Logs were collected. Afterwards I started the debugger again and repeated above all over. Logs collected again. Dani
At home this time... on Win7 I encounterd an error with the logs collector, I changed then to XP compatibility. I hope the logs...
In previous releases there was a bug where the dvd player forgot the time settings at shutdown. The next time Mediaportal is...
Replies
Views
Version of streaming server is not the same as the Tv-Server: it's updated only when there is a code change like for TsReader/TsWriter/Evr. Simone
Version of streaming server is not the same as the Tv-Server: it's updated only when there is a code change like for...
I'm having a lot of trouble with TV server RC3. Going through my TV server logs once more I noticed that the 'streaming server.log'...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom