Moving Pictures (19 Viewers)

Hey Mark, i've opened a new thread in the General Support area of this forums. Here is the link to the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/cant-play-dvd-within-mediaportal-my-videos-69724/ Perhaps someone can help me so that i can use MP as i'm used to use it. Chris
Hey Mark, i've opened a new thread in the General Support area of this forums. Here is the link to the thread...
Hey together, after my last clean installation i have a big problem within Moving Pictures. I used Moving Pictures 0.7.5. After...
Replies
Views
Post your mediaportal.log file. It should reveal what locations are in use. Just to be clear, your mediaportaldirs.xml file in mu Documents still contains all other entries as well, correct?
Post your mediaportal.log file. It should reveal what locations are in use. Just to be clear, your mediaportaldirs.xml file in...
Where are all the pictures and info stored, and can i choose where i want it to be stored somewhere. I will not have it stored on...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, I will try it soon... Edit; I have registered them and they are in MP Config. So I will test it out :)
Thanks RoChess, I will try it soon... Edit; I have registered them and they are in MP Config. So I will test it out :)
Hi, I have noticed that using my Synology NAS with movies is sometimes slow to play/stop movies in Moving Pictures. I don't get...
Replies
Views
Then they fixed it at moviedb, that's where the background fanart is stored, moving the scrapper around really only changes the priority used, that's what I did myself, which did not work yesterday.
Then they fixed it at moviedb, that's where the background fanart is stored, moving the scrapper around really only changes the...
Hi. Having trouble with moving pictures scraping coverart and fanart for ironman (2008). I get no images. Moving pictures...
Replies
Views
I have an ATI card - for me it's probably an ATI driver bug with Windows 7. I haven't tested much recently, but will probably do so this weekend since I'll be doing some MP upgrades.
I have an ATI card - for me it's probably an ATI driver bug with Windows 7. I haven't tested much recently, but will probably do...
Hi everyone, I have been running MovingPictures on XP and I love it. My movie files are on a NAS and there is nothing on my PC...
Replies
Views
Ok, now we finally are getting some real errors. First ones up are: 2011-12-21 18:26:11.256601 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: PluginManager: MovingPicturesXML, Version=1.1.2.394, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null is tagged as incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded! 2011-12-21 18:26:11.320605...
Ok, now we finally are getting some real errors. First ones up are: 2011-12-21 18:26:11.256601 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]...
First, awesome plugin folks, great job, once again! I have two PC's installed both with 1.2.1 MP and the same version of Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Approval GUI DE
Does it also move files from my download PC to my NAS for me automatically and in to the correct folder?
Does it also move files from my download PC to my NAS for me automatically and in to the correct folder?
hi, just a quick question... is there any way we can approve movies from inside mediaportal? its a real pain when i have to...
Replies
Views
You might wanna take a look @ the IMDb+ Scraper for that (and MANY more) option(s) ;)
You might wanna take a look @ the IMDb+ Scraper for that (and MANY more) option(s) ;)
Apparently I need to redo the database due to a problem with StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Gibman, I am sorry I was not able to discuss this with you in private first, I PMed you and tried to get in contact via IRC, but was unable to get ahold of you. Very sorry. :( Sorry guys, I am going to have to lock this thread and remove the download. It has been a very long standing forum rule that custom built DLLs for Moving...
EDIT: Gibman, I am sorry I was not able to discuss this with you in private first, I PMed you and tried to get in contact via IRC...
Hi! Been working on seco's nice Subtitles Downloader library. Check out the screenies. I will post some testable bins...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 film trilogys (1 Viewer) DE
The log files show "MediaPortal v1.1.3.0", so clearly not the log files when you tried v1.2.x. Try a fresh install, if you just rename your existing folders you can safeguard what you have working now and try v1.2.x out first. If you just do not at first put back your old stuff, but try it out, then you have a working setup. Then...
The log files show "MediaPortal v1.1.3.0", so clearly not the log files when you tried v1.2.x. Try a fresh install, if you just...
first of all, what a great plugin. you have probably been asked this before, if so im sorry to repeat it. the question is, is it...
Replies
Views
:sorry:... I have deleted the file... it was a 6GB mkv. It was definitely a corrupted file cos I cannot play it with MPC-HC. MediaInfo cannot display it's attributes either, but it doesn't hang/crash.
:sorry:... I have deleted the file... it was a 6GB mkv. It was definitely a corrupted file cos I cannot play it with MPC-HC...
Hi I am not sure if this is a bug or something wrong with my install. If it is a bug, I will submit correctly to the issue...
Replies
Views
Yep, Movpic configuration crashed also exact the way you discribed.
Yep, Movpic configuration crashed also exact the way you discribed.
Hello, I have problem, while MovPic plugin enabled, i cant whatch any of my movies. It shows all the info about movie...
Replies
Views
I used this trick to overcome this problem... Do not use mapped drive letter, but use the ip address\folder reference, for e.g. \\192.168.xxx.xxx\foldername When I check the db, the volume serial is blank... no more problems with changing volume serials...
I used this trick to overcome this problem... Do not use mapped drive letter, but use the ip address\folder reference, for e.g...
Hi i have a mapped nas drive (y:) at home, and full database of movingpicture (movp from now) working on an xp machine with all...
Replies
Views
You are importing like 30 files at the same time, so it is a convoluted mess. I'm seeing errors on XBMC Local scraper unable to locate tbn artwork files on your O: drive, as well as TheMovieDb scraper unable to make connections to bad links on what looks to be artwork retrieval on other movies and then ontop of that IMDb+ is in use as...
You are importing like 30 files at the same time, so it is a convoluted mess. I'm seeing errors on XBMC Local scraper unable to...
problem started this morning. Looks like a database issue - again. Not sure why this keeps happening However, I recreated a new...
Replies
Views
Gotta love open source, everybody can do it the way that works best for them :)
Gotta love open source, everybody can do it the way that works best for them :)
Hi, i'm searched about it, but i didn't find the information. I have 3 HTPC in my Network and 1 Server, on the Server are the...
Replies
Views
I have XP on this box as well with MediaPortal v1.2 test setup, along with IMDb+ and the latest build fresh from SVN of Moving-Pictures. So what on earth is not possible to at least upgrade to MediaPortal v1.2 then? The breaking change from 1.1 to 1.2 applies to MyVideos, but not to MovingPictures. Easy to test, backup what you...
I have XP on this box as well with MediaPortal v1.2 test setup, along with IMDb+ and the latest build fresh from SVN of...
I am running a very old version of Media Portal (1.1.3) and an equally old version of Moving Pictures (1.1.2). I know I should...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure that for the fanart.tv and TMDb image providers, we use the language defined in MediaPortal (which probably defaults to your Windows regional setting). You can override the language from the MovingPictures config tool in the Importer Settings -> Data Sources section but you can't override per source.
I'm pretty sure that for the fanart.tv and TMDb image providers, we use the language defined in MediaPortal (which probably...
When importing movies, Moving Pictures uses the regional format from Windows to determine which language to use when scraping the...
Replies
Views
@Nindustries, I've made a summary post that describes the top 4 reasons + solution of what you are dealing with: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-playback-issues-delays-stutter-etc.122548/ Solution 2a is probably what you want to try first.
@Nindustries, I've made a summary post that describes the top 4 reasons + solution of what you are dealing with...
Hi guys! Just wanted to check how long it takes with you guys until a movie starts. I used a stopwatch and it takes 15 seconds for...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
Ver: 0.7.5.681 This has converted my entire catalog of some 683 movies successfully, but a few just hang up the GUI which is...
Replies
Views
MirrorrorriM, It may be beneficial for you to look over some of the help items here: Home - MediaPortal Manual Documentation -LRFalk01
MirrorrorriM, It may be beneficial for you to look over some of the help items here: Home - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Hello I have installed Media Portal successfully. I have then added the Moving Pictures plugin. I have then run the...
Replies
Views
Rather than start a new thread I thought I would post in here as it is relevant to the title topic. Has anyone else noticed the filesizes of the png files in the thumbs\Moving Pictures folder? I have folder.jpg and backdrop.jpg in each of my movie folders and I have enabled the option for theses to be used, though it appears...
Rather than start a new thread I thought I would post in here as it is relevant to the title topic. Has anyone else noticed the...
In a "...\thumbs\MovingPictures\Covers" folder movies's covers are stored with JPG-extension. When I tried to open some file in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 update list DE
Nope movie didnt need a match to be selected, it just didnt add til the reboot of the program.
Nope movie didnt need a match to be selected, it just didnt add til the reboot of the program.
Is it possible to scan the Movies folder automatically in the background? every x mins or every set time, like schedule a task.
Replies
Views
+1 on this. The support/feedback/updates provided tops that offered by a lot of large commercial companies.
+1 on this. The support/feedback/updates provided tops that offered by a lot of large commercial companies.
If you are upgrading to MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha and you want to reinstall Moving Pictures be sure to grab the latest version...
Replies
Views
Hi, no it hasn't been resolved. I had to delete the moving pictures database and import every movie again to get the "themoviedb.org"-script back to the list. mimas
Hi, no it hasn't been resolved. I had to delete the moving pictures database and import every movie again to get the...
Hi, I have a little problem. I recognized that since some days I didn't get any backdrops for my new movies. I found this in the...
Replies
Views
Done! ;)
Done! ;)
I think I may of already asked this but is there any way to do this, or as I'm sure there isn't, get it added or some other way of...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I really look forward to 0.8: decimal ratings, this fix, etc.! Can't wait!
Thank you! I really look forward to 0.8: decimal ratings, this fix, etc.! Can't wait!
Question for the MovingPictures devs: is there something special required in the skin to allow MovingPictures to return to the last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having the same problem with the views and is all of them exept list view. Configuration option works with "orginise by category" uncheched (it will open with the configured view). By any chance, Would this be fixed later on? Previous version I was using works and it was much easier to browse pre-define categories I made...
Hello, I'm having the same problem with the views and is all of them exept list view. Configuration option works with "orginise by...
Using MP1.3 and Moving Pictures 1.5.1.1487 on Windows 7 Pro SP1 x86 I have searched for this issue before, and seen similar...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping movies DE
With the one additional note that the reason @HomeY's James Bond (007) series is shown in perfect order with roman numerals is due to IMDb+, as it has movie series support by renaming the title during import. You do indeed have to do a massive amount of manual work to make categories work, but if you use dynamic elements that will...
With the one additional note that the reason @HomeY's James Bond (007) series is shown in perfect order with roman numerals is due...
I've done some forum search and it seems that this feature is not yet implemented, but the posts are old and I'm not sure. The...
Replies
Views
Open MediaPortal config screen, click on 'general' at the left side and verify at the right side that the "Log Verbosity" setting is set to "Debug". Then launch MovingPictures config, and repeat the steps to import the movie by using the binocular icon to feed it the "IMDB Id". Assuming it will fail again, close all the config...
Open MediaPortal config screen, click on 'general' at the left side and verify at the right side that the "Log Verbosity" setting...
Hi, Just noticed recently whilst the movies are importing and sypnosis / direcotrs / actors etc etc is all importing fine, the...
Replies
Views
I want to fix IMDb+ bugs and improve it, but need more detailed feedback than just a "it does not work". Enabling the option to show scaper-script name is actually something I wish was activated by default, and I might auto-enable it via IMDb+ plugin on the next plugin update. Assuming of course that is what the problem was. Only if...
I want to fix IMDb+ bugs and improve it, but need more detailed feedback than just a "it does not work". Enabling the option to...
Hello, I have been successfully running Mediaportal with Moving Pictures until this morning when we had a power outage while my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom