Moving Pictures (63 Viewers)

Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed to configure my system to filter by Genre, and have set up my movie details accordingly.. I was wondering if it's possible to set Moving Pictures to have subgenre definitions within a genre? So for...
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed...
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Miocardio, that fixed it for me also.
Thank you very much Miocardio, that fixed it for me also.
I am having an issue with the Moving Pictures Configuration. When I open it, the splash screen comes up and it seems to load and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB+ issue DE
Glad it works again for you as well. It is a constant battle to keep up with IMDb.com changes, but until AI works, it is a never ending cat-and-mouse game. MediaPortal -- in debug mode (under General somewhere) Moving-Pictures -- in scraper-debug mode (shows little green bug icon inside scraper-script section) IMDb+ -- turn on...
Glad it works again for you as well. It is a constant battle to keep up with IMDb.com changes, but until AI works, it is a never...
I have two systems with the exact same installation: MP 1.12.0, Moving Pictures with IMDB+ both latest versions. I live in the...
Replies
Views
Do you have scraper-script debugging enabled (the little bug icon in scraper script list), MediaPortal debug logging, etc?
Do you have scraper-script debugging enabled (the little bug icon in scraper script list), MediaPortal debug logging, etc?
For a while now, every time I restart MediaPortal and open Moving Pictures I get a message window saying: LOADING MOVING PICTURES...
Replies
Views
Backup/restore an existing database, or use Trakt plugin to store your watched status in the cloud (can use a private account if needed)
Backup/restore an existing database, or use Trakt plugin to store your watched status in the cloud (can use a private account if...
Hello, for me moving pictures is working perfectly but I am struggling with a major issue. I attached to each film a.nfo file. In...
Replies
Views
I've worked something out that might be helpful - when changing the sample regex, you also need to look at the file size filter as well - it's not either/or, its both. And restarting Moving Pictures also seems to help - sometimes I made changes that didn't seem to take effect until I did. In the advanced settings, the "Settings...
I've worked something out that might be helpful - when changing the sample regex, you also need to look at the file size filter as...
Hi I want moving pictures to ignore video files with parent folder = \Trailers\ or \Extras\ eg. D:\Movies\Antman...
Replies
Views
That did the trick, thanks!
That did the trick, thanks!
Hi all, with my new installation im not able to get Moving Pictures to import .iso and .img files. If set the extensions in the...
Replies
Views
M
thanks, figured out that it was categoryid:12 for me
thanks, figured out that it was categoryid:12 for me
Hi guys, Im using Apollo skin and would like to have one of its tiles pointed to open my latest/recent added movies, im told this...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example screenshot -> Chapter 6! It is, for example, great for music- and concert movies. Best regards Michael
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example...
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example...
Replies
Views
Hmm, it could be the config. I have re-checked everything, it is how I want it (I do not have always on top set) and and I don't see anything that looks wrong! I also tried with auto refresh disabled in TMT6 but no difference. I am now using a very simple macro in EventGhost that fixes the problem automatically:), see the attached...
Hmm, it could be the config. I have re-checked everything, it is how I want it (I do not have always on top set) and and I don't...
I use TMT 6 as the external BD player in Moving Pictures, this worked fine with Win 7 but since upgrading to Win 10 when I attempt...
Replies
Views
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have to initiate the scan in the GUI importer again to get them to match and import. Auto match NFO file is on, importer is set to reckless matching. I've configured the scrapper to do xbmc nfo only and it...
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have...
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have...
Replies
Views
That was my suspicion, hence the need for screenshots. When you enter the IMDb+ plugin where you can adjust the IMDb+ scraper-script settings, it actually does a check to verify if it is still the primary (ranked #1) scraper-script on details, and asks you if you want to fix it when it's not. Of course not many people usually open...
That was my suspicion, hence the need for screenshots. When you enter the IMDb+ plugin where you can adjust the IMDb+...
Good afternoon. I am in a pickle of my own doing. I was testing local scraping of some movies with weird file names. And so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Dupilcation DE
Hi Guys Sorry for the delay getting back but been flat out with work Setup MPSync and yes its a much better solution Thanks for the advice
Hi Guys Sorry for the delay getting back but been flat out with work Setup MPSync and yes its a much better solution Thanks for...
Hello I hope someone can help me here, i'm seeing a duplication of the movie every time I add a new one I think I know the reason...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Date of release? DE
The best I have been able to deduct has been: NFO scan -> Noise Filter -> Internal IMDb lookup -> pass control to "Search node" of scraper-script -> process results -> identify the movie auto or after user intervention -> pass control to "Details node" of scraper-script -> process results -> pass control to any graphics "node" of...
The best I have been able to deduct has been: NFO scan -> Noise Filter -> Internal IMDb lookup -> pass control to "Search node" of...
I notice that the date of release shows the date I added the movie to my library any fix for this? I'm using Titan
Replies
Views
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature that could be added at this point, at least for my case, is the ability to 'permanently' store the IMDB ID that we have chosen when we first have imported the movie, this into either the movie filename...
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature...
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature...
Replies
Views
MyVideo support NFO from box ...
MyVideo support NFO from box ...
Hi *, at the moment I'm using three MePo clients (win7) and I want to add a fourth client (linux, kodi, rPi2) in my bedroom. The...
Replies
Views
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to find the cause? Mediaportal 1.12 Skin: Titanius 1.7.0.0 Thanks!
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to...
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to...
Replies
Views
Can be done a lot easier: Create a filter with 'Video Format' and set that to be 'equals Bluray' ** EDIT ** Missed the 'Ripped' part in your question, so not 100% sure if this works (i have full blu-ray movies, and for that the above works). But worth a try!
Can be done a lot easier: Create a filter with 'Video Format' and set that to be 'equals Bluray' ** EDIT ** Missed the 'Ripped'...
Hello, I'm starting to play around with the filter editor of moving pictures. How would I create a filter for movies that are...
Replies
Views
This is what i use to get all the info for my movies I'm a bit of a hoarder last checked i had over a thousand and its just easier to clean up on the desktop then the TV. Its called ember and don't use the TV part unless your prepared the the movies works like a dream. http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195
This is what i use to get all the info for my movies I'm a bit of a hoarder last checked i had over a thousand and its just easier...
Is there any way to have a central database for MovingPictures so that clients on a network can access the movie information and...
Replies
Views
OK solved, looks like defaultwide does not support plugins, I've switched to Amp'ed and it fine.
OK solved, looks like defaultwide does not support plugins, I've switched to Amp'ed and it fine.
For some reason after the MP 1.12 update Moving Pictures does not show up in the home screen. It seems to have reverted to the...
Replies
Views
Check the MovPic settings on categories, you probably are using wrong ones, as it can be configured central, but then also overruled individually. One of those is probably conflicting with what you expect, so be sure to verify them all accordingly.
Check the MovPic settings on categories, you probably are using wrong ones, as it can be configured central, but then also...
Hi people, first post but long time Media Portal user. I recently did a fresh install of Media Portal but now every time I open the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 default movie cover DE
OK thanks. I wanted to know skin designer can not do anything . . . ;) When you create a skin, I have found that. often "default cover" loaded as well as wrong. for example in a movie cover format (ThumbView/cover view) a square "default" (either died or rather I must put "centered" or "keepaspectratio") thumb is then loaded. these...
OK thanks. I wanted to know skin designer can not do anything . . . ;) When you create a skin, I have found that. often "default...
hi had to test this scenario because I want skin design. (n) in the list view no problem a default cover define. But where and how...
Replies
Views
Resolved this by installing an old version of MP which came bundled with the Editor, then updating.
Resolved this by installing an old version of MP which came bundled with the Editor, then updating.
I'm using this on Titan basic home. I'd love to be able to remove the sub menu and just have it default to All Movies. Is this...
Replies
Views
No problem glad i could help
No problem glad i could help
Hi, I'm working on a skin modification for MovPic. I already made all the layout-changes that I wanted to do, but I'm having...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create nfo-files/fanart/cover in xbmc-style for each movie. That works fine, except the genre-string. Example: <genre>|Action|</genre> <genre>|Abenteuer|</genre> <genre>|Science Fiction|</genre> <genre>|3D|</genre>...
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create...
Hi, I use MP and moving pictures for years. To go around problems with new versions I think it is a good idea to create...
Replies
Views
As for helping u get your development environment up and running, check the web.archive.org results for the old moving-pictures.tv domain as it had a development section on there. Regarding the code to slow down the import, simply look at the existing code that slows down an import when the mediafile in question is locked (still...
As for helping u get your development environment up and running, check the web.archive.org results for the old moving-pictures.tv...
Hello, When I do some imports (for example 10 films at the same time) I receive a lot of Forbidden responses from Filmaffinity. I...
Replies
Views
mp 1.2.3 (your specs) ? not serious (n) - which MP version ? - which movpic version ?
mp 1.2.3 (your specs) ? not serious (n) - which MP version ? - which movpic version ?
Hello everyone.. I had to reinstall windows so backed up my MP ProgramData folder, then reinstalled windows and MP (both same...
Replies
Views
It#s absolutly strange: I have set the right language, all Mediaportal Modules (TV,Music, Pictures...) and Plugins show the right language. Pnly Moving Pictures keeps showing english????!!!? Edit: Got it: Don't know why and how it happened, but in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language\MovingPictures I only had 4...
It#s absolutly strange: I have set the right language, all Mediaportal Modules (TV,Music, Pictures...) and Plugins show the right...
For sure - I must be blind.... but after reinstall of MP the hidden-menu and context menu entries (not the data) are in english -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i want it? I finally managed to play full untouched 3D bluray .m2ts and .ssif files with Stereoscopic player and i am more than happy with the result. I also managed to configure MediaPortal to use...
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i...
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to have MP have a Play and a Play With External player option under each movie. Why i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 moving-pictures.tv DE
Original developer stopped paying for hosting. Use http://web.archive.org/ to find the old version, and feel free to donate your time to convert it into Google code wiki format (or wait till project moves to GitHub)
Original developer stopped paying for hosting. Use http://web.archive.org/ to find the old version, and feel free to donate your...
All links within the Application and the Wiki pointing to moving-pictures.tv are broken Site responds with This page can't be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom