Moving Pictures (31 Viewers)

Well, I tried that but I can't. Because each time I start MovPic configuration I get this System.NullReferenceExc eption as seen in the screenshot below and the movies list loads forever and stays empty.
Well, I tried that but I can't. Because each time I start MovPic configuration I get this System.NullReferenceExc eption as seen in...
Hello everyone, in the past I had my video files spread across four local hard disc drives (U,W,X,Y). Recently I bought a NAS and...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much for the help. So I erased the logs, sent the file to the importer and then checked the GUI and it still was not there. Checked the log and got this. I went back to the GUI and realized that I had the unwatched filter on! D'oh! I wish I had not wasted your time but thanks for the help. :-) 29-Feb-2016 13:50:36...
Thanks so much for the help. So I erased the logs, sent the file to the importer and then checked the GUI and it still was not...
Hi everyone, I have MP1 and Moving Pictures 1.8.1.0. Just added some movies and most of them were imported with out a hitch, but...
Replies
Views
I solved this problem. In the nfo file is necessary to replace the signs & and " on and and ' For HDDVD, nfo file should be named discid.nfo
I solved this problem. In the nfo file is necessary to replace the signs & and " on and and ' For HDDVD, nfo file should be named...
Hi guys! I have about 40 music Blu-ray and 4 HD-DVD. I created for them index.nfo files. Most Blu-Ray in the DB MovPic loaded...
Replies
Views
Hi, please save the Moving Pictures DB to another folder and the delete the DB in the Media Portal database folder. Start MP. If MP starts again your orginal Moving Pictures DB was broken. Copy an old Moving Pictures in the Media Portal database folder and try again. everything should be fine then. BR JuRo
Hi, please save the Moving Pictures DB to another folder and the delete the DB in the Media Portal database folder. Start MP. If...
Hi. I had issues with MovingPictures. The Plug inn didnt add new movies. I deleted the search DIR and added a new. After that...
Replies
Views
Scraper v4.9.55, and the movie in question shows the runtime as it should. Thank you for your help @RoChess :)
Scraper v4.9.55, and the movie in question shows the runtime as it should. Thank you for your help @RoChess :)
I have only noticed this with one movie so far (out of over 1k movies), but I haven't scrutinised each one. In Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Was able to curse enough at Git to make it work, and update.xml committed. MediaPortal Extension Installer should show a little yellow icon to show an update is available, and you can update easy from within. Windows XP will fail to download the SSL link from GitHub, because it does not support the new TLS chain, but you can...
Was able to curse enough at Git to make it work, and update.xml committed. MediaPortal Extension Installer should show a little...
Finally got around to build a new IMDb+ MPEI so that the plugin will look for updates at GitHub and no longer the defunct Google...
Replies
Views
I understood. Then have to make a separate plug-in for importing into My Videos. All the same grabber mechanism in the My Videos more powerful and flexible.
I understood. Then have to make a separate plug-in for importing into My Videos. All the same grabber mechanism in the My Videos...
You can make a movie importer as separate plugin? Then it could be integrated with my videos ...
Replies
Views
Via Moving Pictures, when you go to About and click on the "Online Manual", this is the website it takes you to, but it doesn't work?
Via Moving Pictures, when you go to About and click on the "Online Manual", this is the website it takes you to, but it doesn't work?
Replies
Views
Thanks so much. Replacing the DLL I think is helping. The scan seems to be going more smoothly now :-)
Thanks so much. Replacing the DLL I think is helping. The scan seems to be going more smoothly now :-)
Hello everyone. Currently running MP 1.12 with Moving Pictures 1.8.1 on a windows 8.1 x64 machine. My files are on another...
Replies
Views
@RoChess Thank you for explaining, appreciate it.
@RoChess Thank you for explaining, appreciate it.
I had went through my Movies list in Moving Pictures and set up custom genres only 2 days ago. Today I go to try and filter to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some help from someone who's using Cyberlink PowerDVD as the External Blu-ray Player with MovingPictures. I'm migrating from TotalMedia Theatre, which I've been using for almost 6 years now with MediaPortal/MovingPictures. I recently upgraded my Windows 8.1 HTPC to Windows 10, and TotalMedia Theatre is not only not...
I'm looking for some help from someone who's using Cyberlink PowerDVD as the External Blu-ray Player with MovingPictures. I'm...
I'm looking for some help from someone who's using Cyberlink PowerDVD as the External Blu-ray Player with MovingPictures. I'm...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Miocardio, that fixed it for me also.
Thank you very much Miocardio, that fixed it for me also.
I am having an issue with the Moving Pictures Configuration. When I open it, the splash screen comes up and it seems to load and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed to configure my system to filter by Genre, and have set up my movie details accordingly.. I was wondering if it's possible to set Moving Pictures to have subgenre definitions within a genre? So for...
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed...
Hi, I'm a new relatively new user of both Mediaportal & Moving Pictures - trying to perfect my configuration. I've already managed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Date of release? DE
The best I have been able to deduct has been: NFO scan -> Noise Filter -> Internal IMDb lookup -> pass control to "Search node" of scraper-script -> process results -> identify the movie auto or after user intervention -> pass control to "Details node" of scraper-script -> process results -> pass control to any graphics "node" of...
The best I have been able to deduct has been: NFO scan -> Noise Filter -> Internal IMDb lookup -> pass control to "Search node" of...
I notice that the date of release shows the date I added the movie to my library any fix for this? I'm using Titan
Replies
Views
has anyone actually tried this? help please how can i do this?
has anyone actually tried this? help please how can i do this?
Hi I would really like it if you could specify multiple custom intro videos. For example: 1. Static video welcoming you to my...
Replies
Views
Do you have scraper-script debugging enabled (the little bug icon in scraper script list), MediaPortal debug logging, etc?
Do you have scraper-script debugging enabled (the little bug icon in scraper script list), MediaPortal debug logging, etc?
For a while now, every time I restart MediaPortal and open Moving Pictures I get a message window saying: LOADING MOVING PICTURES...
Replies
Views
Backup/restore an existing database, or use Trakt plugin to store your watched status in the cloud (can use a private account if needed)
Backup/restore an existing database, or use Trakt plugin to store your watched status in the cloud (can use a private account if...
Hello, for me moving pictures is working perfectly but I am struggling with a major issue. I attached to each film a.nfo file. In...
Replies
Views
That did the trick, thanks!
That did the trick, thanks!
Hi all, with my new installation im not able to get Moving Pictures to import .iso and .img files. If set the extensions in the...
Replies
Views
Hmm, it could be the config. I have re-checked everything, it is how I want it (I do not have always on top set) and and I don't see anything that looks wrong! I also tried with auto refresh disabled in TMT6 but no difference. I am now using a very simple macro in EventGhost that fixes the problem automatically:), see the attached...
Hmm, it could be the config. I have re-checked everything, it is how I want it (I do not have always on top set) and and I don't...
I use TMT 6 as the external BD player in Moving Pictures, this worked fine with Win 7 but since upgrading to Win 10 when I attempt...
Replies
Views
M
thanks, figured out that it was categoryid:12 for me
thanks, figured out that it was categoryid:12 for me
Hi guys, Im using Apollo skin and would like to have one of its tiles pointed to open my latest/recent added movies, im told this...
Replies
Views
M
That was my suspicion, hence the need for screenshots. When you enter the IMDb+ plugin where you can adjust the IMDb+ scraper-script settings, it actually does a check to verify if it is still the primary (ranked #1) scraper-script on details, and asks you if you want to fix it when it's not. Of course not many people usually open...
That was my suspicion, hence the need for screenshots. When you enter the IMDb+ plugin where you can adjust the IMDb+...
Good afternoon. I am in a pickle of my own doing. I was testing local scraping of some movies with weird file names. And so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie Dupilcation DE
Hi Guys Sorry for the delay getting back but been flat out with work Setup MPSync and yes its a much better solution Thanks for the advice
Hi Guys Sorry for the delay getting back but been flat out with work Setup MPSync and yes its a much better solution Thanks for...
Hello I hope someone can help me here, i'm seeing a duplication of the movie every time I add a new one I think I know the reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example screenshot -> Chapter 6! It is, for example, great for music- and concert movies. Best regards Michael
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example...
Hi, Maybe it is possible to highlight currently playing chapter in Moving Pictures etc., Please take a look at the example...
Replies
Views
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have to initiate the scan in the GUI importer again to get them to match and import. Auto match NFO file is on, importer is set to reckless matching. I've configured the scrapper to do xbmc nfo only and it...
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have...
I have importer set to scan my network share every 90 minutes, I see the new files when I choose the GUI importer. Why do I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Actor-information DE
Thank you @ltfearme ! Just to be sure I understand: You mean when I install Trakt --> there will be a Trakt Button in MovingPictutes details view... and from there I will get the detailed actor/director... information? That would be great!!! (I'm not at home now- so I can't test - but will do so as soon as possible) edit: just got a...
Thank you @ltfearme ! Just to be sure I understand: You mean when I install Trakt --> there will be a Trakt Button in...
I think moving picture is much better and easy to work that My Videos but when we will see actor-information in Moving picture?
Replies
Views
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature that could be added at this point, at least for my case, is the ability to 'permanently' store the IMDB ID that we have chosen when we first have imported the movie, this into either the movie filename...
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature...
After several years of using Moving Pictures and having to manage thousands of movies with it, I think one of the nicest feature...
Replies
Views
MyVideo support NFO from box ...
MyVideo support NFO from box ...
Hi *, at the moment I'm using three MePo clients (win7) and I want to add a fourth client (linux, kodi, rPi2) in my bedroom. The...
Replies
Views
@skorz, use the alternative multipart indicators otherwise such as CD1/CD2, that way you avoid issues with movies actually having "Part 1" in their official title.
@skorz, use the alternative multipart indicators otherwise such as CD1/CD2, that way you avoid issues with movies actually having...
I think most of us have at some time had the idea of renaming all movies with nice looking filenames. The idea is simple but the...
Replies
Views
Try this DLL. http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Windows Works for me
Try this DLL. http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download/Windows Works for me
Hi Have been using moving pictures before. But now I have installed the plugin again and i'm missing the file details when I...
Replies
Views
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to find the cause? Mediaportal 1.12 Skin: Titanius 1.7.0.0 Thanks!
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to...
After a fresh Mediaportal installation, movingPictures (1.8.1) doesn't show the movie details. Is there any log I could provide to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom