MPExtended (5 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Just copying the databases and thumbs should be enough, MPExtended doesn't use the Mediaportal client. You'll have to install the client service on the server too, though. That's an MP issue. We just get the list of recordings from the TV Server.
Just copying the databases and thumbs should be enough, MPExtended doesn't use the Mediaportal client. You'll have to install the...
First of all thank you for this awsome service. I'm currently running a setup with a dedicated tv-server, and 3 client...
Replies
Views
Oh, I forgot to tell that creating a skin is a bit more complicated if you also want to change images or the HTML. If you want to change images, you've to put a file named Web.config with the following content in your Content folder: <?xml version="1.0"?> <configuration> <system.web> <httpHandlers> <add path="*" verb="*"...
Oh, I forgot to tell that creating a skin is a bit more complicated if you also want to change images or the HTML. If you want to...
I don't like the standard look of WebMP, so I started to edit the stylesheet (css) a littlebit so I don't have to be ashamed when I...
Replies
Views
Thanks, fixed in 0.5.2.
Thanks, fixed in 0.5.2.
Hey Oxan, I get the following exception if I click on the Startpage in the current MPExtended version (0.5.1): Do you have any...
Replies
Views
yes!
yes!
Im having problems which have just started recently since upgrading to MPExtended 0.52. Whenever I stream to my android devices im...
Replies
Views
I feel a bit stupid... it seems that internet on work is limited. Did try it on my neighbours network, and it seems to work fine:D. i'm a happy man now. thanks for your help
I feel a bit stupid... it seems that internet on work is limited. Did try it on my neighbours network, and it seems to work fine:D...
I have a problem wich a was not able to solve by myself (sorry for my terrible english). The problem is that i'm not able to reach...
Replies
Views
Yes, you need to edit the sources before compilation. For the WebMediaPortal part you probably need to edit Applications/MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal/Controller/SchedulesController.cs (0.5) or TelevisionController.cs (0.4.3), and for the service part you probably need to be in...
Yes, you need to edit the sources before compilation. For the WebMediaPortal part you probably need to edit...
When I browse webmediaportal I can check the tv guide, schedule programs etc and view recordings. But if I click the schedule...
Replies
Views
External Services MPExtended (MediaPortal Live TV Service) 1.3.3.254 Up to date! Status: Unavailable (Unable to establish a connection with MPExtended - check your settings) --- Post updated --- Please disregard thread.... I found the Plugin Settings within Emby and changed the IP of host. All good
External Services MPExtended (MediaPortal Live TV Service) 1.3.3.254 Up to date! Status: Unavailable (Unable to establish a...
External Services MPExtended (MediaPortal Live TV Service) 1.3.3.254 Up to date! Status: Unavailable (Unable to establish a...
Replies
Views
I will check when I get the time. Thanks for info. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
I will check when I get the time. Thanks for info. Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
I'm trying out 1.4.1 and it works well to stream/download content that is local to the PC I'm streaming from. However, trying to...
Replies
Views
Ah ok, thank you.
Ah ok, thank you.
I'm testing MPExtended on my TV-server atm, the Direct streaming works "ok", but the Flash ones are lagging a lot, and I'm thinking...
Replies
Views
I don't know the exact cause of your problem but I had a similar issue with my iPhone. Here's what I did - add a custom streaming profile for live tv. Go to "C:\ProgramData\MPExtended" and open "StreamingProfiles.xml" in a text editor. Add the following lines to the file. This should be inserted after the end of one of the other...
I don't know the exact cause of your problem but I had a similar issue with my iPhone. Here's what I did - add a custom streaming...
I can't get live TV working properly at any quality setting on our iPad 3 using MPExtended 0.5.4. I get a still frame and stop...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try that with Moving pictures. I really don't want mp-tvseries to have to reimport 4000 files. Should I open this as a bug then?
Ok. I'll try that with Moving pictures. I really don't want mp-tvseries to have to reimport 4000 files. Should I open this as a...
When I try to download any file, I get the error below: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...
Replies
Views
Yes, it's certainly possible. The easiest implementation is probably just to play the media on the same PC where we get the database from, so you don't have to worry about paths/ids not matching. However, I'm personally not interested in implementing this in WebMP, so you're going to need to find another dev to get this implemented.
Yes, it's certainly possible. The easiest implementation is probably just to play the media on the same PC where we get the...
One question, maybe it is already in the pipeline, but I would really enjoy using WebMP to select the movie, series, music etc. to...
Replies
Views
Ok. But maybe we have a different problem. Because I can find the stream and start playing it (even iPad and iPhone) but it stops shortly after 10 secs. Then after some secs after (may be 20) plays some more secs and stops. In Onlinevideos works fluent for hours on same profile. I can post you logs with web play and iPad play (or...
Ok. But maybe we have a different problem. Because I can find the stream and start playing it (even iPad and iPhone) but it stops...
Hello all! I have a problem with the stream via internet of any of the contents of mediaportal (TV, videos...). My problem is that...
Replies
Views
me too, same issue: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.Pages.TabWebMediaPortal' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files...
me too, same issue: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type...
While testing I ran into a few issues / bugs that I need help with When attempting to remove this version I discovered Windows...
Replies
Views
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) I hope it will become stable in the near future. So thanks a lot. I build up a batch file which is copying all the files onto my tv server when the client wakes up from standby. This solution is ok. I can live with it. Cheers!
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) I hope it will become stable in the near future. So thanks a lot. I build up a batch file...
Hi there, i just upgraded to MPExtend and MPMediaWeb to v0.5 So far everything is working. Please note that im running MP TV...
Replies
Views
Maybe you can try to rar a video and then try to play it? :)
Maybe you can try to rar a video and then try to play it? :)
Hello! First of all I want to say THANKS for a great plugin! I have the RarFileSource directshow filter to be able to play videos...
Replies
Views
same problem here. Is there any solution for this around?
same problem here. Is there any solution for this around?
Hi Still unable to save settings. IIS_IUSR have write permissions on c:\windows\temp. Attatching logs from mpextend and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 m3u File for tv DE
Use script i have posted in other thread. You have to modify the sql-query to only export channels for a given group.
Use script i have posted in other thread. You have to modify the sql-query to only export channels for a given group.
Is ther any way to make a m3u file for streaming details for every channel in a group. Like a playlist file to use in dvb-ip card...
Replies
Views
Oh yes it is working now. Thanks a lot. Is there no https for login?
Oh yes it is working now. Thanks a lot. Is there no https for login?
Hi, i have installed MPExtended with the WebInterface for the IIS. I have done the settings like posted in the wiki, AppPool...
Replies
Views
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause. The problem of a forum is, that most the times only people with problems writing something. So people where everything is working will be on "mute". What i miss is a dedicated tread where we can collect...
You are right ... but i saw many post where the problem is the same. So i think many people are interested to find the root cause...
I have a problem with VLC Direct streaming with WebMediaPortal. It does not work - VLC in browser will just show black screen with...
Replies
Views
It has been released, aMPdroid will follow shortly ;)
It has been released, aMPdroid will follow shortly ;)
Hi I see in Github that the version has changed to 0.5.1. Does this mean that ther will be no 0.5.0 release?
Replies
Views
AW: Re: "Service unavailable" after update to 0.4.2 Okay, you were right, problem 1 is solved. Thanks a lot! Problem 2 unfortunately is not solved.I uninstalled and re-installed both service and WebMediaPortal and re-started the service twice. Still I can only successfully connect to WebMediaPortal by callin g the machine name. IP...
AW: Re: "Service unavailable" after update to 0.4.2 Okay, you were right, problem 1 is solved. Thanks a lot! Problem 2...
Hi all, After update from version 0.4.1 to 0.42. with both MPExtended and WebMediaPortal I have encountered two problems: Problem...
Replies
Views
I don't think I can do it. It's much harder then I thought it would be. Problem is that I don't really know where to start. I have no experience with Flash/ActionScript developing besides making some animations.
I don't think I can do it. It's much harder then I thought it would be. Problem is that I don't really know where to start. I...
WebMp will get a much improved flash video player in (probably) version 0.5 which is based on jwplayer. One of the most...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get it working for 0.5, but I can't guarantee that.
I'm trying to get it working for 0.5, but I can't guarantee that.
Hello, I have a single seat installation with all media except my music on local drives. My music is on a network drive (m:\)...
Replies
Views
Set the plugin in Emby to direct. As for the picture at the device end, that depends on the output you select in settings (in the web page/skin) I find a good all rounder is Flash medium. Depending on device or network speed you can play about to see which suits you. I never use direct via the web page settings as it kills nigh on...
Set the plugin in Emby to direct. As for the picture at the device end, that depends on the output you select in settings (in the...
Hi I'm using MPextended 0.6 to provide streamed TV in the Emby (aka Media Browser) web client, I'm currently using a profile of...
Replies
Views
The Direct profile currently uses the VLC browser plugin, so if you don't have that installed in Chrome or IE it doesn't work.
The Direct profile currently uses the VLC browser plugin, so if you don't have that installed in Chrome or IE it doesn't work.
Would it be possible to add HTML5-Video Tag for *.mp4;*.webM;*.ogg Files. I have many mp4 files in my Video-Folder. When watching...
Replies
Views
Here is also Process Monitor dump of MPExtended service activity while loading slowest page (TV Guide). Might contain some useful info.
Here is also Process Monitor dump of MPExtended service activity while loading slowest page (TV Guide). Might contain some useful info.
Currently installed version 0.5.3 (IIS Express) and I noticed that it takes some time (several seconds) on actions that seem quite...
Replies
Views
Create it then ;)
Create it then ;)
Hi I'm using windows 8 with MPExtender and im getting following error Server Error in '/' Application please help :) details...
Replies
Views
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
thank @morpheus_xx i asked in case, because was related to MP2.
Hi, the latest release on github is 0.54 from Jul 14, 2013 (MPExtended/MPExtended) MPTvScheduler has released a beta 11 on Sep...
Replies
Views
Oops, missed your post, but as you could've guessed, you'd need to build from Git :) (though I'm not 100% sure it works there correctly already).
Oops, missed your post, but as you could've guessed, you'd need to build from Git :) (though I'm not 100% sure it works there...
Hi... I'm trying to configure WebMediaPortal to run on a virtual machine and connect to my MediaPortal machine (TV + Client) and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom