My Films (6 Viewers)

MyFilms New Version 4.2.2 Comming soon on HomePage (I just submit today...) - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility if yours movies have no number in DVDP (put a default one : 9999) - add a password protection functionality for some configurations. Password is asked when loaded those protected configs. You can now protect...
MyFilms New Version 4.2.2 Comming soon on HomePage (I just submit today...) - corrected a bug for DVDProfiler compatibility if...
New version 4.2 of MYFilms's pluging. You can find Stable version here Latest SVN version here New functionalities : - Now...
Replies
Views
The issue seems to have disappeared. Don't ask me how. I guess there was no issue at all, meaning that the database was not realoaded on resume because the connectivity was lost (an old and unsolved problem with the hibernate function on Win7 which has nothing to do with MP or MF). Sorry guys, and thank you anyway.
The issue seems to have disappeared. Don't ask me how. I guess there was no issue at all, meaning that the database was not...
This is an old unsolved problem (see...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AMC updater issue.. DE
Grabber Doesnt Work For Me Ive also tried this grabber with my Ant Databse of 500+movies. It comes up with movie not found for every one of them so there is something wrong big time with this. Anyone have a grabber that actually works they can share?
Grabber Doesnt Work For Me Ive also tried this grabber with my Ant Databse of 500+movies. It comes up with movie not found for...
In the last couple of days I've had trouble with the application not detecting movies with the imdb script, "An American Carol"...
Replies
Views
DBPlayer isn't really necessary anymore iirc, as MP canplay BD natively since some versions. Beside that, there is a lot of different ways to configure MyFiolms on how to play media (internal, BDPlayer, external, mixed, etc.). You might want to check your plugin/process directory, maybe there is a leftover from the past (in case it...
DBPlayer isn't really necessary anymore iirc, as MP canplay BD natively since some versions. Beside that, there is a lot of...
Hi, first of all thanks for this graet plugin. I have problems getting Blu Ray from folder to work with MP 1.3alpha within My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Favorite Actor view DE
AW: Re: Favorite Actor view Thanks for feedback - and nice, that it's working as expected
AW: Re: Favorite Actor view Thanks for feedback - and nice, that it's working as expected
Hi, The actor view is a quite interesting concept, but in his actual form it's unusable ... If you have let says 50 films in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Film Crashes DE
so I deactivated fanart and all the problems went away. (logos were still activated) so the problem is with the fanart. the filenames for the fanart pictures I use are all: [original title].jpg Here's my database file: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~ftothe3/portal/movies-htpc.xml Here's the settings file...
so I deactivated fanart and all the problems went away. (logos were still activated) so the problem is with the fanart. the...
I've just installed latest version of my films and using AEON as skin. Everytime media portal launches the myfilm plugin I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello. My favorite features: 1. Manual edit/upload FanArt and Covers in AMC Updater ( with choose pictures on local disks ) 2. Add Headers on AMC Updater ( Accept, Accept-Language, Accept-Encoding, user-agent ), because many sites using protection against bots ( for example kinipoisk.ru) 3. Download trailers from youtube on local...
Hello. My favorite features: 1. Manual edit/upload FanArt and Covers in AMC Updater ( with choose pictures on local disks ) 2. Add...
We plan to promote My Films in cooperation with the providers of the various movie catalogs it supports. However, there are a ton...
Replies
Views
Milestone: Future. ;-)
Milestone: Future. ;-)
Hi all, thanks for your recent update. Now I finally can move back to MyFilms as I played with MovingPictures meanwhile. ;-) I...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks guys I will get onto my media pc and check it again and get some logs But the Bathurst car race is on and thats all i am focused on at the moment. Thanks again.
Ok thanks guys I will get onto my media pc and check it again and get some logs But the Bathurst car race is on and thats all i am...
Hi I have never used My Films before, but after finding it I think it would be just what I need as I use Media Center Master. I am...
Replies
Views
Seems I need some help here. I can't get anything to play, just get "insert disk"... . Using latest SVn and DVD Profiler 3.1. My setup is about the same as cyberquixote. Any help is appreciated.:thx: Nevermind I fixed it...user error.
Seems I need some help here. I can't get anything to play, just get "insert disk"... . Using latest SVn and DVD Profiler 3.1. My...
Hi, I think I am missing something about getting movies to play within the plugin (4.2.6 and latest svn). The symptom I have is...
Replies
Views
hi zebons ! wher can get my films V4.8.x ? i sarch my films form but canot find it , the last one i have v4.8.0c thanks ysmp
hi zebons ! wher can get my films V4.8.x ? i sarch my films form but canot find it , the last one i have v4.8.0c thanks ysmp
hi can any body can point me to the laytest Mesfilms.XML and MesFilmsDetail.xml for blue3 and blue3wide, Thank's
Replies
Views
YES and it works fine, but you have to put yourself the images in the correct folders. See the explainations Guzzi gave me in the post "the future of myfilms" in this same forum (sorry, I don't know how to link...)
YES and it works fine, but you have to put yourself the images in the correct folders. See the explainations Guzzi gave me in the...
hy, my films is a great plugin but i have two issues and hope you can help me. I start myfilms with the genreview and i would like...
Replies
Views
Sorry @Schicksal, somehow I never saw your last message :( Yes, it is a plugin/extension that enables you to use almost any movie catalog/manager with MediaPortal. If you post a screenshot, it might help me figure out your issue with runtime. MyFilms didn't grab runtime in the past, because it gets it from Media Info which is more...
Sorry @Schicksal, somehow I never saw your last message :( Yes, it is a plugin/extension that enables you to use almost any movie...
I personally would love it if Ember Media Manager was supported.
Replies
Views
You can download any player when you go to site from which you are downloading videos there will be an option to download player
You can download any player when you go to site from which you are downloading videos there will be an option to download player
I managed to import the DVD Profiler information into MF, of course none of the URLs are loaded since DVD Profiler does not contain...
Replies
Views
cyberfriend
C
ok, but currently not planned for 5.2, as it is already possible using "current date" on the existing date field. I can confirm, the reversename navigation was broken -> fixed for next build. I tested Value Views with and without reversenames - and both do work here, also when using first names. You must NOT use "reversed names" for...
ok, but currently not planned for 5.2, as it is already possible using "current date" on the existing date field. I can confirm...
Hi, I have now more than 600 films and it's really difficult to find a film with only a remote control. Seach function is...
Replies
Views
:D thanks!
:D thanks!
How do you setup my films, for some reason I'm struggling and I do t know why. I have installed it but struggling to setup the...
Replies
Views
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the only one working to date, is not compatible with AMC 4.1 (i.e. the version which works witth MyFilms). So here is the problem: how can we grab data for our movies from filmaffinity.es and use them in...
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the...
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the...
Replies
Views
here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/amc_automatic_editor_maintainer_app-t22765.html?p=147251
here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/amc_automatic_editor_maintainer_app-t22765.html?p=147251
I know that this is more of a Ant question, but I coudlnt find anything. Is there a way to quickly import movies from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multi Part Movies DE
used it today. AWESOME!!! program i'm haivng errors now with my films, but this program was great, its method for making the list was perfect and you can't beat the way it made a play list for multi-cd movies!
used it today. AWESOME!!! program i'm haivng errors now with my films, but this program was great, its method for making the list...
I think this is more of a ANT question, but I thought I would ask here anyway. I have some movies separated into 2 .avi file. How...
Replies
Views
Follow the news: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-x-000.128577/page-110#post-1200495
Follow the news: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/fanart-handler-plugin-v4-0-x-000.128577/page-110#post-1200495
I added a request in Fanart Handler forum for supporting MF ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creating fanart DE
Funny, now I can't reproduce the issue. I tried several times, computer was restarted also. Everything seems fine :) I will post log when issue reappears. Thanks!
Funny, now I can't reproduce the issue. I tried several times, computer was restarted also. Everything seems fine :) I will post...
Hey Guzzi! Thanks for adding this feature to MF. I have an issue, of course :) Since I don't (actually can't) have any proper...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year to you too Wo0zy! I wondered about the WMC front end - but that may explain Brian's comments - i.e. he promotes the front ends developed by MyMovies ;) and does not have such great experience with 'extensions' :P
Happy New Year to you too Wo0zy! I wondered about the WMC front end - but that may explain Brian's comments - i.e. he promotes the...
Hi Guys, Great work on this fantastic plugin, it is add-on's like these that really make MP the way it is. I have a question...
Replies
Views
Fix for 1024 x 768 Hi, fix for plasma screen 1024 x 768: 1.replace MesFilms.xml file in Xface skin folder 2.delete the MP cache folder and try...:) If DVD cover does not fully fill the box, edit file MesFilms.xml and change this values: <description>Filmstrip view</description> <type>filmstrip</type>...
Fix for 1024 x 768 Hi, fix for plasma screen 1024 x 768: 1.replace MesFilms.xml file in Xface skin folder 2.delete the MP cache...
I posted this in the Xface forum but got no response. Pehaps someone here know how to fix this? When using MyFilms and Xface in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyMovies 4 DE
Same issue as above rickyman - if your database xml does not contain the paths to the source files, then MyFilms will popup and ask you where it is. You CAN tell MyFilms to search for movie source in your network PC path (Setup > General Tab > Movie Playback Configuration). However I think it might be more important to figure out why...
Same issue as above rickyman - if your database xml does not contain the paths to the source files, then MyFilms will popup and ask...
Since the new Version of MyMovies and its new database i cant use its XML anymore. Is it possible to update this? This is what...
Replies
Views
Yes, I think Guzzi has cut a looong story short :) Anyway, just for the records: I do use FilmAffinity.es, yet through AMC, because I find AMc's interface clearer when it comes to manage the DB. @ Guzzi: I'll stick to MyFilms 6.0.2 for the moment ;) Thank you guys for your efforts.
Yes, I think Guzzi has cut a looong story short :) Anyway, just for the records: I do use FilmAffinity.es, yet through AMC, because...
First of all, the specs: Mediaportal 1.3 MyFilms 6.0.2 Skin: Default Wide As per attached file, actors artwork does not show up...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for all your fine answers. All my new movies are almost all 720p or 1080p movies, so I have chosen the "Create multiple fanart from movie" option. The day where some of the skins would be able to add black bars to 4:3 or 2.35 fanart pics instead of stretching them to 16:9, I would be happy, because I get dizzy everytime I...
Thanks a lot for all your fine answers. All my new movies are almost all 720p or 1080p movies, so I have chosen the "Create...
Specs: Mediaportal 1.3 MyFilms 6.0.3 Skin: Default Wide I use the hidden menu option to download fanarts. I do not use AMC...
Replies
Views
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent changes and animation stuff of TGX and has thumb views using full screen. Requirements: MP 1.2.x MyFilms V6.0 Black Glass Skin for MP 1.2 installed Latest updates usually can be found in MyFilms svn on...
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent...
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I forgot to mention you can specify the minimum (or max) resolution you want for fanart in AMCUpdater > Database Fields tab under Fanart Handling (right below where you select the # of images you want. It doesn't speed it up since MyFilms still has to check each image, but it should save you from getting the low res images on TMDb.
Sorry, I forgot to mention you can specify the minimum (or max) resolution you want for fanart in AMCUpdater > Database Fields tab...
Hi I have been using MovingPictures and its been great. I have always felt that its a bit too automatic for my liking and have...
Replies
Views
Using monochrome it's showing on both screens :)
Using monochrome it's showing on both screens :)
Hi Guys, I must be doing something wrong. For whatever reason, changes I make to logorules do not stick, nor update the...
Replies
Views
I added the path variant - will be available with next testversion. Guzzi
I added the path variant - will be available with next testversion. Guzzi
Using MyFilms V5.2.0.2132 (I didn't know if I should ask in "testing" or not since I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom