My TVSeries (35 Viewers)

Thanks HTPC_Sourcer - i found the episode scanner tool (thread here), and have been trying to get it to work... if it does what I want, im sure i'll get it working eventually. Thanks!
Thanks HTPC_Sourcer - i found the episode scanner tool (thread here), and have been trying to get it to work... if it does what I...
Heyhey! Im trying to find a way to get my TV Series's into TV Series without having to manually rename every single file...
Replies
Views
Skins insert images with reference to location+filename, and dimensions (amongst many other options). MediaPortal skin engine will then automatically 'resize' the original artwork to fit said dimensions. Skin editors then have additional options at their disposal, such as retain aspect ratio on the resizing.
Skins insert images with reference to location+filename, and dimensions (amongst many other options). MediaPortal skin engine will...
As most of us who like to keep sports games already know, as it stands, MP is not friendly to Sports Fans as it is for Movies and...
Replies
Views
I am just looking for the property to show the next actual dat eof the next episode. I am redoing the osd and would like to have more info on the show without using a 3rd party program. I would like top replace the part that say airs * to the actual air date.
I am just looking for the property to show the next actual dat eof the next episode. I am redoing the osd and would like to have...
I know if you enable to see all episodes you can see when the next episode air date is but is there a property that is available...
Replies
Views
Ok, so taking your own example: "D:\Series\The X-Files\Season 01\The X-Files S01E01 S01E02 S01E03 S01E04.iso" That will import as S01E01 + S01E04. So you need to simply create a symbolic link to have MP-TVSeries import the other two episodes. Assuming you use Vista+, then as per...
Ok, so taking your own example: "D:\Series\The X-Files\Season 01\The X-Files S01E01 S01E02 S01E03 S01E04.iso" That will import as...
I have the entire X-Files DVD Collection; that's 9 seasons with 5 to 6 discs per season. Each disc has 4 - 5 episodes. I have each...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to add the same filter system to MPTVSeries like in Moving Pictures? It would be awesome to filter the series by its filepath, language, genre or other things... Best wishes!
Hi, is it possible to add the same filter system to MPTVSeries like in Moving Pictures? It would be awesome to filter the series...
Hi, is it possible to add the same filter system to MPTVSeries like in Moving Pictures? It would be awesome to filter the series...
Replies
Views
There are actually a few issues on the Google code project page that are hopefully implemented one of these days that will make browing your MovPic database easier. Simple stuff as showing total of movies below the list inside movie manager, but also more ability to filter the list down. Some of this already works, so be sure to...
There are actually a few issues on the Google code project page that are hopefully implemented one of these days that will make...
Hey everyone, longtime Mediaportal and MPTVSeries user here and curious if anyone could help me with this. I have a pretty large...
Replies
Views
i checked it and don't know why the import path was turn to blank. Now all work fine Thanks
i checked it and don't know why the import path was turn to blank. Now all work fine Thanks
After the installation of the last version 3.5.3 when i try use tvseries it give an error skin not available file mising. i use the...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it's working. Thanks.
Yeah, it's working. Thanks.
Today I got a popup regarding that TV series doesent know "How Imet your mother", with a missing space between "I" and "met"...
Replies
Views
A new release v3.5.2 is available which addresses compatibility of the configuration launcher. FYI, if you upgrade MediaPortal (v1.5->1.6) after installing TVSeries v3.5.2 you will need to re-install so the correct desktop shortcut/executable is copied to your machine.
A new release v3.5.2 is available which addresses compatibility of the configuration launcher. FYI, if you upgrade MediaPortal...
@ltfearme Hey, I don't want to bug you, but have you seen this bug Report in 1.6 pre thread? I just wonder if there is any...
Replies
Views
I think the reason why it was still crashing because of how TVSeries was compiled. Please try the attached TV-Series dll with the PluginConfigLoader. It would explain why it works with some plugins and not MP-TVSeries. Note: MovingPictures and TVSeries comes with a dedicated config launcher so you dont really need it for these...
I think the reason why it was still crashing because of how TVSeries was compiled. Please try the attached TV-Series dll with the...
Hello everyone, So as I try to set up a new system, I have installed MP1.6 usign the titan skin. I installed MP TV Series...
Replies
Views
A bit late to reply here but I found no ready-made solutions to this problem so I modified the existing regexes myself. As, 2 years after first post, I was still left with the same question as the original thread author I think it's of some value to post my solution here. The following two regexp matches will work in folder...
A bit late to reply here but I found no ready-made solutions to this problem so I modified the existing regexes myself. As, 2 years...
Hello, I use Media Browser and XBMC for my HTPC but now I give Media Portal a try, looks with the StreamedMP skin very pretty...
Replies
Views
The 'Filters' is also in the Side menu for supported skins.
The 'Filters' is also in the Side menu for supported skins.
OK, I'll be a good boy and fetch logs later, if no one just knows the answer to this; Problem: Watched episodes are no longer...
Replies
Views
Just add a string replacement then to turn the .vob into .ignore before parsing, so only the .ifo is picked up. But by default it should not have done that if memory serves me. Did you adjust default settings somewhere else? such as the MediaPortal supported extensions?
Just add a string replacement then to turn the .vob into .ignore before parsing, so only the .ifo is picked up. But by default it...
Hi, I have my series from DVD ripped, but when importing i get doublets, as the system finds both the "VTS_01_1.vob" and the...
Replies
Views
Wow, okay, I had no idea that views could be directly accessed from menus via launch parameters. That's actually really awesome. Thanks for the info!
Wow, okay, I had no idea that views could be directly accessed from menus via launch parameters. That's actually really awesome...
Hi all, Longtime (i.e. about two years) TV Series user here, and I absolutely love it. Definitely become the centerpiece of my...
Replies
Views
This rating i mean. But with the dll it is no more showen. I use for a long time trakt rating, its nicer ;-)
This rating i mean. But with the dll it is no more showen. I use for a long time trakt rating, its nicer ;-)
Hi guys! I made a little patch to help change online match for your local file in case it is wrong. It could help if you have wrong...
Replies
Views
Concurrent access to the same database is asking for trouble, because SQLite is extremly sensitive and can mess up quickly. You can however share the same thumbs/artwork folders between multiple clients, but unless you have a high efficient wired network structure, it will add delays at a small saving of storing duplicates on each...
Concurrent access to the same database is asking for trouble, because SQLite is extremly sensitive and can mess up quickly. You...
Can you run two installs of MP TV series and set a common database, so that when one episode is watched it updates other clients?
Replies
Views
You can pass in any DBField, I think there is one already populated by default for episode.
You can pass in any DBField, I think there is one already populated by default for episode.
Hi, I'm looking for a solution to an annoying problem; Due to increasingly shrinking available hard drive space and increasingly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong language DE
Thanks, that did the trick!
Thanks, that did the trick!
Hey, I am running 3.5.1.2032 and suddenly on one of my clients the language of the gui is switched to english, although german is...
Replies
Views
Personally, from a user and programmer point of view the most simple implementation would be to have the program default to reading an NFO file if the episode isn't present. Course that's just my opinion.
Personally, from a user and programmer point of view the most simple implementation would be to have the program default to reading...
I'm currently ripping some boxsets I picked up last week, and they have some extra material that I would like to have available...
Replies
Views
many thanks. I'll take a look at this.
many thanks. I'll take a look at this.
Frequently but not always I get no video, just audio, when starting playback, or sometimes the video does appear then both video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extras DE
Yes, the ones that are allowed by TheTVdB that aired on TV go under Season 0, you can name the others with higher episode numbers and they will be added without any TheTVdB info. So be sure to give them a S00E01 or 0x01 type of reference in their filename, or whatever matches the parsing expression syntax your scheme uses and have...
Yes, the ones that are allowed by TheTVdB that aired on TV go under Season 0, you can name the others with higher episode numbers...
I have a bunch of extras on my drives that I would like to be added to MP. Is this possible?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Exporting catalog? DE
I would love that as well, as an offline version. I searched but did not find anything. Can anyone help me out here?
I would love that as well, as an offline version. I searched but did not find anything. Can anyone help me out here?
Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to export the list of series and episodes of the plugin to html or sql format. I have...
Replies
Views
D
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ] - Failed to locate assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.86.0.518, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73'. Not sure if that relates to your MCEBuddy mishap, but I personally never like...
The item I was going to brting out is that configuration.log complained about: [2013-11-06 08:20:19,917] [Config ] [4 ] [WARN ]...
This weekend, I witnessed some very strange behaviour of MP TV-Series. All of a sudden, MP decided to stop working when coming...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
I was at a friends house today. He is running xbmc. And I saw this cool feature. When you go to a serie, for example breaking bad...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for your time and good explanation! i will search, and if I dont find anything I will wait for v2 :). Thank you so much!
Ok, thanks for your time and good explanation! i will search, and if I dont find anything I will wait for v2 :). Thank you so much!
Hello everyone, this is a great plugin. I have different series in different languages. I prefer to look in english, but my...
Replies
Views
Looks, like it was only a minor modification. No idea why it wasn't done before, but it always annoyed me.
Looks, like it was only a minor modification. No idea why it wasn't done before, but it always annoyed me.
It's now possible at thetvdb to set a language at posters, not sure if you have to consider this?
Replies
Views
It is difficult to determine the organization of the music library, where the artist folder, and the folder where the music itself. Because it can be whatever you like: \artist\album\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album\CD1\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album\CD2\mp3s.mp3 \artist\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album CD1\mp3s.mp3 \artist\album CD2\mp3s.mp3 etc.
It is difficult to determine the organization of the music library, where the artist folder, and the folder where the music itself...
Hi I made this little .exe to auto create folder.jpg for Series + Season folders Run Pretty TV Series.exe, wait a bit, bask in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Request DE
This function already works now, as I use it myself. Use ViewTags as main view, and PIN protect the views not kid friendly. You can also make the non-PIN kid view default, and then switch to a PIN protected view. Each view can be set to their own password inside MP-TVSeries, so you can even create a complex multi-user scenario, so...
This function already works now, as I use it myself. Use ViewTags as main view, and PIN protect the views not kid friendly. You...
This might allready be possible? I have two tv series folders setup on the pc one for kids shows one for us grown ups. Have 4...
Replies
Views
I would suggest OpenELEC then, it is an optimized version of XBMC specifically designed for underpowered CPUs such as the E-350. Maybe in the future when you replace those with more powerful low-power/no-fan solutions such as the Intel NUCs or AMD Jaguar, then you can look at MediaPortal again. http://openelec.tv/
I would suggest OpenELEC then, it is an optimized version of XBMC specifically designed for underpowered CPUs such as the E-350...
Hi, I've been using StreamedMP with Mediaportal fo a while now. Recently, I noticed dropped frames. I don't know if they have...
Replies
Views
Thanks!! I'll look at all these options.
Thanks!! I'll look at all these options.
I have two different scenarios I'm facing that the Import Wizard in the MPTV-Series plugin cannot resolve automatically. One is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom