My TVSeries (45 Viewers)

That did the trick! I added the german Title and now it is recognised instantly...very weird.:cautious: This show seems to be jinxed, though. On thetvdb the field for series name would just not accept any input when 'german' was selected. For all other languages I was able to edit (I tried all). Then after a gazillion refreshes (and...
That did the trick! I added the german Title and now it is recognised instantly...very weird.:cautious: This show seems to be...
Hi there, I want to add the 90's Sitcom "Working" to my database. The files are properly named "Working - SxxExx - Episode Title"...
Replies
Views
The exclusion is done inside the Regular Expression for importing. Adding a string replacement with the 'Yes' before matching should work, but you need to give me more data (like full path+file example) to verify inside Expresso. Otherwise do like Regex entry before matching of "Extras.S\d+E\d+" replace with "Ignored". To strip the...
The exclusion is done inside the Regular Expression for importing. Adding a string replacement with the 'Yes' before matching...
Is there a way to ignore certain files? Some of my series have extras like music videos etc that'll try adding even though I select...
Replies
Views
I have posted a change request in the forum: http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21046
I have posted a change request in the forum: http://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21046
So I have the pilot episode for a series which never made it out into the wide world. The name of the series is "Rewind" and it was...
Replies
Views
DVDs use MPEG-2 for video codec, whereas H.264 or H.265 more commonly used these days fall under the MPEG-4 category with much better quality at the same bitrates. In turn that means you can create much smaller files at near the same quality. I stress near, because to do transcoding justice you have to also resize the original to get...
DVDs use MPEG-2 for video codec, whereas H.264 or H.265 more commonly used these days fall under the MPEG-4 category with much...
Hi community! Which software do you use, to convert TV-Show DVDs to .mkv in a quick and simple way with the same quality...
Replies
Views
Ok, so if WebEGP uses that page, then let's take 5am example of: CSI: Miami - Losing Face: Horatio launches a search for the person responsible for a bomb that killed his mentor. That "Losing Face" is the episode, which links to: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0534816/ And what do you know; S01E02 right at the top.
Ok, so if WebEGP uses that page, then let's take 5am example of: CSI: Miami - Losing Face: Horatio launches a search for the person...
I am new to MP, but getting better every day. I have a working EPG and TV file name recordings work well with my TVSeries. The...
Replies
Views
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
Hi, In the TVSeries configuration tool you can define a plugin name. Is there a way to add that name into a skinfile like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Match didn't work :) (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, TVS didn't detect (auto) correctly 'The 100' series :) If i manually change the autodetect 'The' by adding '100' so it give...
Replies
Views
Hey RoChess, Thanks for the reply, I figured out I was being an idiot and just not terminating the command correctly. Thanks again for the detailed steps.
Hey RoChess, Thanks for the reply, I figured out I was being an idiot and just not terminating the command correctly. Thanks...
Hi everyone, I have an issue on one of my MP computers where the "Recently Added" section is never updated, it just always...
Replies
Views
Set it from 30 to 60 seconds and it working like a charm. Thanks for your input!
Set it from 30 to 60 seconds and it working like a charm. Thanks for your input!
Hey, any idea/solution why on my client with all my series saved on my server all series aren't available on first start after a...
Replies
Views
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and when I went in to the app to check if it was still working I noticed that they have added theme music to the TV-shows. Basically when you enter a show it starts playing, and I must say that I really like...
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and...
I'm using Plex to let family and friends access my collection since many of them are using Windows tablets and Windows Phone, and...
Replies
Views
The problem *IS* with the place holding the files. It is telling MP-TVSeries that it is available, but that the files are not there (or not ready yet in a wrong way). This leaves MP-TVSeries then with no other conclusion that you must have deleted the files, so it does the same to the database. As @ltfearme pointe out, if the media...
The problem *IS* with the place holding the files. It is telling MP-TVSeries that it is available, but that the files are not there...
Hi, I can't the solution to this problem. I don't see anything in the log. After some time, TVSeries removes the same episodes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP crashes while watching an episode (1 Viewer) DE
hi there, now i was watching for a long time without problems and yesterday i had the same bug again. this time it was a littlebit different because it chrashed while the episode was paused. 2nd crash was the normal one while watching. greetz gabbo
hi there, now i was watching for a long time without problems and yesterday i had the same bug again. this time it was a littlebit...
hi, in the last week i'v experienced some issues while watching some of my series. the whole MP chrashes after watching half of the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How can I ...? DE
Maybe in the future I scrape data from themoviedb.org instead of thetvdb.com, they have season name support. Other than simply waiting for that there is no other way currently without making changes yourself.
Maybe in the future I scrape data from themoviedb.org instead of thetvdb.com, they have season name support. Other than simply...
How can I ... 1. Rename "Specials" to "Pilot"? 2. Rename "Season 1" to "Season 1 - XXXXX"? 3. Sort "Specials" to the place I want...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Series sort order DE
Ok - I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find what. I had my series sorted in the wide banner view by the "sort order" i.e. ignoring "A" and "The" prefixes but I had some corruption and recreated my database. Since then the sort order is by full name and all the A-s are at the top and all the The-s are near the bottom. How do...
Ok - I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find what. I had my series sorted in the wide banner view by the "sort order" i.e...
Ok - I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find what. I had my series sorted in the wide banner view by the "sort order" i.e...
Replies
Views
What do you normally do inside MP-TVSeries config then? New series are automatically added/imported for me flawless (easy to do with SickBeard), and they are then added by default to the "NEW RELEASES" view for me. Inside GUI I then add it to the view I want (the only part that needs my action), such as my "Week-to-Week" view...
What do you normally do inside MP-TVSeries config then? New series are automatically added/imported for me flawless (easy to do...
Hi, is there any way to remoteley open the MP-TV Series Menu to import and configure new Series? At the moment i have to connect...
Replies
Views
It seems your suggestions is right. The Folder is nearly empty. Dowloaded Fanart for series and cover and "thumbnail" that actually is the fanart is visible again. I wonder why all the fanart is gone. On 3 different Clients and for different series. Thank you for your. One last question... is it possible to download all missing at once?
It seems your suggestions is right. The Folder is nearly empty. Dowloaded Fanart for series and cover and "thumbnail" that actually...
Hello everyone, since some time I got a strange Problem. On some series there aren't any cover and thumbnails visible: From...
Replies
Views
Website: http://trakt.tv Plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/trakt
Website: http://trakt.tv Plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/trakt
TV-Series Beta http://trac.follw.it/chrome/site/logo-small.png Support TV-Series now optionally integrates with the follw.it...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, the current ratings displayed in TVSeries come from thetvdb.com which are pretty low in vote counts esp. for episodes. I wont change that from TVSeries as thats where data comes from...but, I will give trakt users the option to pull ratings down from there as long as they have tvseries enabled. Will add that to the long list of...
Yes, the current ratings displayed in TVSeries come from thetvdb.com which are pretty low in vote counts esp. for episodes. I wont...
I'm interesting in knowing if people use the MP-TVSeries functionality to rate episodes and shows at thetvdb.com. Having a look at...
Replies
Views
Just so you know the TVSeries rating dialog will only ever appear when in TVSeries plugin...it's not as flexible as the trakt one which can show from anywhere e.g. you play an episode from the BasicHome screen or from one of the many Trakt screens. Similarly if you play movie and only have the MovingPictures one enabled, the trakt one...
Just so you know the TVSeries rating dialog will only ever appear when in TVSeries plugin...it's not as flexible as the trakt one...
@ltfearme I have a question. Where does the rate dialogue box upload its results to? Trakt or thetvdb? Just I notice since updating...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your answers. Damien was right, the tv series basic home entry used an "all" load parameter. Sorry for bothering you with this, fixed now :)
Thanks for your answers. Damien was right, the tv series basic home entry used an "all" load parameter. Sorry for bothering you...
Hi there, since some versions MP-TV Series behaves like this: I open the plugin, my tv shows are displayed I select the...
Replies
Views
Any info why follw.it is shutting down? Its really a pity because i always liked follw.it more than trakt. Simple, clean and it got everything i needed.
Any info why follw.it is shutting down? Its really a pity because i always liked follw.it more than trakt. Simple, clean and it got...
Hi, Got a problem with my account on follw.it - when I'm logged in my profile page never gets beyond "Loading..." and any TV...
Replies
Views
The Trakt plugin also offers additional options for multi-system usage. Could possibly be expanded to also support resume from last point on another system, because all the data is available. That would be something for @ltfearme to look at.
The Trakt plugin also offers additional options for multi-system usage. Could possibly be expanded to also support resume from last...
Hi Is there any way to use a central installation or database? What I want to accomplice is to be able to watch TV Series from...
Replies
Views
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe movingpictures.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite> pragma integrity_check; ok sqlite> ^C r:\>sqlite3.exe...
All are OK. r:\>sqlite3.exe VideoDatabaseV5.db3 SQLite version 3.8.5 2014-06-04 14:06:34 Enter ".help" for usage hints. sqlite>...
Hi I'm pretty sure my problem relates to corrupted tvseries database, 2x within this month. Attached logs. Are there any...
Replies
Views
Nope, you can't change that field im afraid.
Nope, you can't change that field im afraid.
Just wondered if it's possible to rename a season number to a year, ie 1 to 2012? I've tried changing the data under local and...
Replies
Views
RESOLVED I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner (sorry to bother you all!) just went into My Extensions > MP-TVSeries and there was an update available. Installed the update and now I can view files! I must have accidentally downloaded the wrong version from the MP-TVSeries page
RESOLVED I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner (sorry to bother you all!) just went into My Extensions > MP-TVSeries and...
Hello all, I've spent the last couple of days reconfiguring my media collection to work well with this plugin, got importing down...
Replies
Views
The Import Wizard always does a fresh lookup for series, it doesnt re-use existing matches in database if file series parse name is identical. This is why it always probably has problems for you on those series. It should be fine in the GUI, it does re-use existing parse names to match new files on import. The change to re-use...
The Import Wizard always does a fresh lookup for series, it doesnt re-use existing matches in database if file series parse name is...
Hi. I use MP-TV series since a long time and I have a trouble with 2 shows ("Avatar the Last Airbender" and "Star Wars - The Clone...
Replies
Views
Could be a thousand of things, ranging from driver, controller, drive, even cable or setting or combination. All it takes is 1 bit out of a billion to be corruption and you got issues. Maybe you have a single bit wrong in your RAM modules, that only gets used in extreme rare conditions due to the massive amount of other bits...
Could be a thousand of things, ranging from driver, controller, drive, even cable or setting or combination. All it takes is 1...
This only happens with TVSeries enabled, so I assume this is related to this plugin Thanks
Replies
Views
Try the build in player again first, just ensure that the LAV video codec settings are set to make use of DXVA for GPU accelleration, and that the audio codec settings allow for the formats to be bitstreamed to your receiver that it has support for. If you have any Blu-Ray ISO or physical, then be sure to install the BRHandler plugin...
Try the build in player again first, just ensure that the LAV video codec settings are set to make use of DXVA for GPU...
I am running MePo 1.8.0 and the latest plugins. This guy describes my same issue...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to handle colons in series name? (1 Viewer) DE
You can use string replacements to use actual colons in the name, or simply ommit them. TheTVdB API search accepts either way, but adding additional characters such as dashes can indeed cause issues. I personally use semi-colon in my filenames on those occasions, which are automatically removed during parsing, allowing for a 100%...
You can use string replacements to use actual colons in the name, or simply ommit them. TheTVdB API search accepts either way, but...
How do you make this work for the parsing? I used TVRename to organize my series because I kept having to manually mess around...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can you combine multiple TV series? (1 Viewer) DE
MyVideos also supports fanart, but you'll have to define it yourself: MP Config > Videos > Video Database > Tab 'Editor' > tab 'FanArt' and configure the Image Location.
MyVideos also supports fanart, but you'll have to define it yourself: MP Config > Videos > Video Database > Tab 'Editor' > tab...
I want to put WWE Raw, Smackdown and Pay-Per-View in the same season; I also want to split the seasons into quarters. Or would I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom