News and Announcements (15 Viewers)

This forum store your comments about News and Blogentries posted by Team MediaPortal
Great work guys!
Great work guys!
We've just uploaded 1.12.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge! Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
Plugins may be manually installed by copying the needed files to the appropriate plugin directory, within their own folder. One may also use the SVN repo installer plugin, which should be already present in your XBMC installation, or a third party installer, such as the XBMC zone installer. The installation process using the above...
Plugins may be manually installed by copying the needed files to the appropriate plugin directory, within their own folder. One may...
After my last Blog, several users posted comments (thank you all) asking about our Repository or Downloads page and how it could be...
Replies
Views
Hello to all developers and MP users. I'm a really really old Mp user, and sorry if I will make (for the first time) a little rant. Don't take me wrong. I will always thank all the developers for the worderful job done with MP, but ... really can't understand what is happening, and where MP is going. Many things have changed from the...
Hello to all developers and MP users. I'm a really really old Mp user, and sorry if I will make (for the first time) a little rant...
We are excited to bring you the newest, latest and greatest from our MP2 Development Team.... MediaPortal 2 Spring of '16 Release...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Nope -> File:ARS cucumber.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :)
Nope -> File:ARS cucumber.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :)
Read the blog here and comment below :)
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC6 RELEASED!
MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC6 RELEASED!
1.1.0 RC5 is the last release candidate of the 1.1.0 development cycle. If things go well, then we will release 1.1.0 final with...
Replies
Views
1.17 of course. Corrected.
1.17 of course. Corrected.
We've just finished the final 1.17.0 release of MediaPortal 1. Highlights of this release MyVideos We fixed some bugs with video...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for MediaPortal 2.1.1 This service upgrade fixes several bugs and introduces some new features: Media Importer We increased the speed and improved the stability of the importer process. We also removed OMDB from...
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for...
MediaPortal 2.1.1 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal on 29 July 2017. Attached to this news you will find the download for...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say thank you to the developers for this new version. I am particularly happy that MP now remembers the window size from the last session. I had put in a request about this. In addition to having MP clients in the living room and bedroom, I've got one on my desktop that I use to watch the news in a window while I...
Just wanted to say thank you to the developers for this new version. I am particularly happy that MP now remembers the window size...
We've just uploaded our latest1.14.0 Pre-Release to Sourceforge! Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the...
Replies
Views
Please post it here: 1.20 Pre Release
Please post it here: 1.20 Pre Release
To celebrate the ongoing World Cup 2018 we have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.20. Happy testing! Pre Releases are...
Replies
Views
Read - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started If you have any questions, ask them in an appropriate forum.
Read - http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/1_Getting_Started If you have any questions, ask them in an appropriate forum.
We've just uploaded our latest 1.13.0 Pre-Release. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in mind so it might not be a bad option to look into with MP2. But I guess maybe MP2 is just going to use all 3D surfaces and no vectoring?
Well Direct 2D is part of DirectX. It's a alternative to GDI/GDI+. If I recall correctly, it was specifically built with WMC7 in...
You may have noticed I did not publish any Blog for a couple of weeks or so since everyone seemed busy with the release of MP 1.1.0...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, great software getting better. :) I was half hoping 1.9 would lead into 2.0, but a quick check of the roadmap took that away. :P
Thanks guys, great software getting better. :) I was half hoping 1.9 would lead into 2.0, but a quick check of the roadmap took...
We are very proud to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 1.9.0 is now available for download. Please leave a comment...
Replies
Views
And that's why there has been a new release recently.
And that's why there has been a new release recently.
We've just uploaded 1.11.0 Pre-Release. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it brings to...
Replies
Views
Couldn't agree more...
Couldn't agree more...
As we move closer to the final release of MP 1.1.0, and start to gear up for MP2, we have been discussing what is required for the...
Replies
Views
Nice :) Thanks.
Nice :) Thanks.
A Taste of Things to Come Hello again, fellow MPers! Sorry for the long absence of my weekly blogs, but I am happy to announce...
Replies
Views
You are right, i'm mixing up things and too quick with the reply. :oops: And i see regeszter already confirmed which databases are included.(y) @fforde is the owner.
You are right, i'm mixing up things and too quick with the reply. :oops: And i see regeszter already confirmed which databases are...
We've just uploaded 1.10.0 Pre-Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements...
Replies
Views
I think Dukus had used it on his plugins - RadioTime, YouTube.fm, but perhaps I was just testing it for him at the time. Basically it looks the same as in the Extensions plugin when the orange update icon displays if an update is available (see screenshot). My understanding is that if an extension uses MPEI then they can add...
I think Dukus had used it on his plugins - RadioTime, YouTube.fm, but perhaps I was just testing it for him at the time...
It's time to improve public awareness about MediaPortal! Why? So more people know: MediaPortal offers a free alternative to...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Great job. Personally just waiting on trailers support to jump ship. @ltfearme - is this something you might be involved in? Any info on this. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Great job. Personally just waiting on trailers support to jump ship. @ltfearme - is this something you might be involved in? Any...
Good news everyone! You will find the Pre Release version of MediaPortal 2.1 on our homepage now. The MP2 team has done a great...
Replies
Views
Blog: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/team-blog/mediaportal-directshowfilters-restructuring
Blog: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/team-blog/mediaportal-directshowfilters-restructuring
Replies
Views
Thanks for the kind words. I'll do another video for plugins next when a few more have been updated for 1.3 Alpha.
Thanks for the kind words. I'll do another video for plugins next when a few more have been updated for 1.3 Alpha.
Hi all! I had some spare time lately and decided I'd throw together a video guide for you all! Enjoy! Please post in the...
Replies
Views
would you be so kind (again) to share a screenshot of a unstepped edge? :D Vff
would you be so kind (again) to share a screenshot of a unstepped edge? :D Vff
Read the blog here .
Replies
Views
We switched from the old fashioned Mantis bug tracker to the awesome new Atlassian's JIRA 6. Read the full news at https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/team-mediaportal-goes-jira
We switched from the old fashioned Mantis bug tracker to the awesome new Atlassian's JIRA 6. Read the full news at...
We switched from the old fashioned Mantis bug tracker to the awesome new Atlassian's JIRA 6. Read the full news at...
Replies
Views
There were some things that needed double checking and the team has been very busy. You can expect a release soon.
There were some things that needed double checking and the team has been very busy. You can expect a release soon.
We've just uploaded 1.10.0 Release to sourceforge. Have a look at the ::release news:: to find out more about the improvements it...
Replies
Views
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
Replies
Views
I am sorry, but this makes perfect sense. In the past we had one bug/rework/feature delaying an MP release for 6+ months! This means that quite a few developers where sitting on their hands because the problem was in an area they had no idea about (i.e. SkinEngine), and due to the featurefreeze they could not work on anything else...
I am sorry, but this makes perfect sense. In the past we had one bug/rework/feature delaying an MP release for 6+ months! This...
Please use this thread if you have questions regarding the MediaPortal 1 Development - get involved! news. :)
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Replies
Views
It is quite obvious that there is no x86 application support on ARM platfrom. They are completely different CPU architectures so it would require emulation - and since ARM is much slower architecture right now it would be really slow in running the emulated x86 code.
It is quite obvious that there is no x86 application support on ARM platfrom. They are completely different CPU architectures so it...
The newest MediaPortal blog entry gives you an overview of everything mobile going on at the moment. Read the blog here.
Replies
Views
Great improvements! The best MC in the world (very ergonomic despite so many features), behind is Kodi and far behind is MP2. It is a pity MP1 isn't on Android. Without Android/Linux (mini PC) support MP will be (is?) slowly dying :(
Great improvements! The best MC in the world (very ergonomic despite so many features), behind is Kodi and far behind is MP2. It is...
We have just released a Pre Release of MediaPortal 1.21. Happy testing! Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom