OnlineVideos (47 Viewers)

Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are competitors :)
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are...
I recently discovered the TV4 cetegory under the Viasat channel. However for me it won´t work. The different categories comes up...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NoActiveProtocol (1 Viewer) DE
yup - I see it now - thanks :)And many thanks to the author for fixing and pushing this out so fast!! Many kudos!
yup - I see it now - thanks :)And many thanks to the author for fixing and pushing this out so fast!! Many kudos!
I'm trying to use sitecreator to build my own site. From there it is working great, I can get categories, videos and URL and when I...
Replies
Views
I moved your post here, because a) why crosspost into another thread, if you have already seen this one? b) No more discussion about sites that host OR provide links to illegal content in this forum! You can add support for this site by yourself if you need it - it's an open community project. It will not come officialy.
I moved your post here, because a) why crosspost into another thread, if you have already seen this one? b) No more discussion...
is there a reason why popular movie sites like kino - to movie2k * com aren't supported? I was wondering now because tvgorge...
Replies
Views
Sent report, thanks great, thanks
Sent report, thanks great, thanks
Hi all, spent a whol day trying to sort this without asking for any help but im at the end of things to try, I have tried disabling...
Replies
Views
No problem :) Can't expect all devs to read all forum threads all the time.
No problem :) Can't expect all devs to read all forum threads all the time.
I have noticed that since 24th May 2012 4od is no longer working, you can get to the categories then go on to the Program names but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Req] An updated NRK Browser (1 Viewer) DE
Nice, it works :D The old NRK Browser is very out of date. There is a few links that actually plays, but the site must have changed alot since the last update.So this is the code I have right now. Works on both my computer and on my mediacenter. Still a few bugs and some missing features, like live tv and subtitles. But it is one...
Nice, it works :D The old NRK Browser is very out of date. There is a few links that actually plays, but the site must have...
Hello there, this is a request for an update to make the NRK Browser work with the new online video layout at nrk.no. Vattenmelon...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry for the big delay - site now upated.
Hi, sorry for the big delay - site now upated.
Hi all. I have a problem playing some videos in Youtube. For example search for "amaranthe nexus" and select the first video that...
Replies
Views
thank you. i think this will not work with mediaportal. the m3u playlists or xml files become updated every day. the probleme with tv server is, i have to scan manually with every change in m3u file, right? that would be not very comfortable. there are also daily updated xml files with live streams. i think they will also not work...
thank you. i think this will not work with mediaportal. the m3u playlists or xml files become updated every day. the probleme with...
hi, i want to know how i can play the http/rtsp/rtmp-links within a m3u playlist with onlinevideos. inside the m3u-playlist it...
Replies
Views
Works for me as well, so far so good
Works for me as well, so far so good
Adobe f4m streams does not work correctly with 1.0.0.2990 version of MPUrlSourceSplitter in OLV 1.7.0.0 on MP 1.5. Downgrading to...
Replies
Views
First of all, ThX for this amzing plugin, really cool one :) I had some troubles, videos wouldnt play, this is what did it for me.... I've downloaded and installed FLV player and enabled "FLV player" in Mediaportal, now it works perfect. Peace
First of all, ThX for this amzing plugin, really cool one :) I had some troubles, videos wouldnt play, this is what did it for...
So I'm using 0.2.3.0 under XP pro. First I tried installing 0.31 of the online videos plugin which did not work, followed by the...
Replies
Views
Of course. It would be nice if someone from not Germany could take a look it this. It's always the same problem. Vevo don't work and I can't get it anyway here, so no way of fixing it unless using proxies or VPN.
Of course. It would be nice if someone from not Germany could take a look it this. It's always the same problem. Vevo don't work...
Hi Guys For sometime now I've had issues playing particularly Vevo clips but I'm fairly certain there have been others with the...
Replies
Views
Thanks offbyone for including the changes in the OnlineVideos 0.28 release. I have just installed the new version. Unfortunately, the music channels from NRJ have completely vanished from wwitv. But I think there are still some other interesting channels available.
Thanks offbyone for including the changes in the OnlineVideos 0.28 release. I have just installed the new version. Unfortunately...
Hello, how it is possible to get all stations at wwitv? If I started wwitv at onlinevideos I get only 20 german stations. At...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Al Jazeera? DE
I've just now had some success using 1.2.0 of the plugin. I've published my channel using the web publishing tool in the plugin configuration tool. I've used the following rtmp feed (nabbed from the xbmc plugin): rtmp://aljazeeraflashlivefs.fplive.net:1935/aljazeeraflashlive-live/aljazeera_english_1 The only problem I'm striking...
I've just now had some success using 1.2.0 of the plugin. I've published my channel using the web publishing tool in the plugin...
I've been trying to add Al Jazeera English with no success. I've tried the rtmp util and haven't been able to get it to work. I've...
Replies
Views
I'll see if I can improve that. For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the properties of the video.
I'll see if I can improve that. For starters, you could hit the "play" button, and then (in Windows Media Player) get the...
Hi all, With the help of doskabouter i mannaged to create a sitefor online videos. The problem is that the streams are in MMS...
Replies
Views
Re : Can't play MP4 encoded with Lavf53.0.3 Hi offbyone !! You're right !! It's work great with latest svn !!! Many many thanks !!! By !
Re : Can't play MP4 encoded with Lavf53.0.3 Hi offbyone !! You're right !! It's work great with latest svn !!! Many many thanks...
Hi ! I have some videos encoded with Lavf and I can't to play it in OnlineVideo. I get this videos with RTMP protocol. Is Lavf is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 F4M - BBC live streams won't play (1 Viewer) DE
Looks good, almost exactly in sync with the website. Thanks for the effort!
Looks good, almost exactly in sync with the website. Thanks for the effort!
Hey I can't get the BBC live streams working with the new F4M splitter from SVN. The splitter does seem to correctly read some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering videos DE
I will run a perfmon capture and will revert back, thanks for your help.
I will run a perfmon capture and will revert back, thanks for your help.
Hi all A couple of issues, Firstly, videos on Demand5, 4OD and ITV player are playing but stuttering badly. I have tried...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ABC iView DE
Brilliant! Thanks doskabouter!
Brilliant! Thanks doskabouter!
Has anyone else had issues with iView? Just recently it has stopped working stating 'cannot get URL' was working perfect...
Replies
Views
I'm also interested. They make you install a program called MoveMediaPlayerWin_071706000001. I tried finding a stream for True Blood with URLSnooper, but nothing was found.
I'm also interested. They make you install a program called MoveMediaPlayerWin_071706000001. I tried finding a stream for True...
Team, I hope I am not asking for something that is already known, but can you add the Comcast Xfinity webpage to OnLine Vidoes...
Replies
Views
I am happy to report that after sending information or reporting it being broken which I only just found out how to view and report within the Online Videos Manage Sites GUI, there were 4 others reporting the issue dating back earlier than myself that I just noticed it has been updated (the source code?) as of the 30/03/2018, and...
I am happy to report that after sending information or reporting it being broken which I only just found out how to view and report...
Excellent plugin which I've been using for years now. I just had Re-images my computer back a month due to issues (using Acronis)...
Replies
Views
Hi, another vote to include seesaw/40d/itv etc :-) can anyone suggest an answer to wonkyd's idea about integrating YouTube - Shows or post a link to a tutorial for adding sites to this awesome plugin? integrating these channels would be supercool! dp
Hi, another vote to include seesaw/40d/itv etc :-) can anyone suggest an answer to wonkyd's idea about integrating YouTube -...
Hi there, Has anyone looked at SeeSaw - If you love TV. It seems to have much of the BBC Iplayer content, along with 4OD and...
Replies
Views
So sad but that's understandable! Good luck in the future. You will be missed!. And thanks for all help I have received! (y)
So sad but that's understandable! Good luck in the future. You will be missed!. And thanks for all help I have received! (y)
Hi! I would like you to know that my family and I have abandoned mediaportal after more than 10 years(!), now we use apple tv for...
Replies
Views
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
no you two didn't have anything to do with it. I won't mention any names, but it starts with an o and ends with ffbyone...
All the sites that were imported from the global list won't show up anymore in the front end of MP. I can still see them in the...
Replies
Views
damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
damn, that don't sounds good. everything needs to be monetized...
Hi guys, I can't play trailers from the IMDB trailers site in Online videos, Just thought I would check to see if the site is...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Hi, I'm trying to build another Israeli TV site with the generic site creator and i have a problem. The final redirected URL name...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to link to this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/where-can-i-download-latest-svn-75576/index2.html#post560369 This is relevant to this issue and maybe should have been placed here to begin with. Thanks!
I just wanted to link to this post...
I have seen a lot of posts about some videos not working on youtube. I too have had this problem and it is not a codec problem...
Replies
Views
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi offbyone, thanks for fixing ZDF :-) best regards Sebastian
Hi guy's, the ZDF mediathek isn't working at all anymore. Please fix it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hey guys... I want to use the links from cool-tv . net as TV channels for our HTPC... can someone PLEASE help me do this :) I'd really appreciate it.. I've googled and googled and looked through here but can't really find a clear way of doing it.. I wanted to do it in WMC but apparently that can't be done? So I see now that people...
Hey guys... I want to use the links from cool-tv . net as TV channels for our HTPC... can someone PLEASE help me do this :) I'd...
Hi all? Does anyone know How can you can add for live Sport? Mp:thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .m3u8 stream adden (1 Viewer) DE
In my Playlist ist a other .m3u8 Playlist but if i open this in my Browser they show me a empty site. Do you have any idea how to find the stream URL?
In my Playlist ist a other .m3u8 Playlist but if i open this in my Browser they show me a empty site. Do you have any idea how to...
Hello Is it possible to add a .m3u8 stream to OnlineVideos Plugin? Thanks for your help paduer
Replies
Views
Yes remotes are supported. But without logs I'm not able to see how @Russ_T_ have configured his/hers input devices hence I cannot see what the problem is. The extra step with enable WriteDebugLog in OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost.exe.config will enable me to see what input codes are being sent to MP and the browser player...
Yes remotes are supported. But without logs I'm not able to see how @Russ_T_ have configured his/hers input devices hence I cannot...
Hey I just installed Online Videos and am loving it. I have setup my Netflix account and it works great. While watching a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom