StreamedMP (9 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Hi, What version of MP are you using, have seen the problem with 1.1.x but seem ok with 1.2beta.
Hi, What version of MP are you using, have seen the problem with 1.1.x but seem ok with 1.2beta.
Hi all, I upgraded 4TheRecord last night and have noticed that the time segments lables are all to the left and not in the...
Replies
Views
I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue still exists and there is nothing wrong with the xml as far as I can see. I will need to look at the 4TR plugin source as I suspect this is where the problem is..... thx
I have just looked at this again, using the working 16 Row version from the MP TVPlugin as a base and adjusting for 4TR, the issue...
Hi All, I have recently switched from the Monochrome skin to StreamedMP and I really love it. I noticed that 4TR support seems...
Replies
Views
Ahuh! i tried changing this yesterday from the GUI but didnt work ;) Thanks for looking into it.
Ahuh! i tried changing this yesterday from the GUI but didnt work ;) Thanks for looking into it.
Hi Is there any chance of updating the 4TR screens to take advantage of the latest improvements, notably increasing the number...
Replies
Views
Re: Streamed MP v1.4.3 Stable [15 Nov 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.x\1.2 Alpha] Quite a lot of small bug fixes & cosmetic changes, the screens now match as closly as possible the std TV screen, see this thread for more details https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/some-graphic-glitches-ftr-tv-plugin-89016/#post675538 and...
Re: Streamed MP v1.4.3 Stable [15 Nov 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.x\1.2 Alpha] Quite a lot of small bug fixes & cosmetic changes, the...
Thanks as usual for the update, I noticed on the auto-patch information that the skin files for FTR have been updated to reflect...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: 4TR/StreamedMp: different content in Video OSD between Pause and press Y cool ive also seen this happen quite abit thanks for looking into it glenn
Re: AW: 4TR/StreamedMp: different content in Video OSD between Pause and press Y cool ive also seen this happen quite abit thanks...
Hello together, i'm using ForTheRecord 1.6 and MePo 1.1.3 with StreamedMP 1.5.7.2862 (and before 1.4). On playing a recorded...
Replies
Views
Maybe there is something wrong with the file. Best is to send the translated string to the developer of WorldWeather (or attach it to the forum thread) so he can check it and add it to the release.
Maybe there is something wrong with the file. Best is to send the translated string to the developer of WorldWeather (or attach it...
I like to have information about current weather in my language (Slovenian). Can I translate this in steamedMP skin? Thanks Mihael
Replies
Views
Re: Streamed MP v1.3.0 Stable [25 Aug 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0] +1 I have noticed this as well. Definitely not present in V1.2XXXX
Re: Streamed MP v1.3.0 Stable [25 Aug 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0] +1 I have noticed this as well. Definitely not present in V1.2XXXX
Very nice guys, very nice! One thing I've noticed is the 5 day weather on the vertical basic home screen doesn't fade in/out...
Replies
Views
There is no problem with that. Just install the skin and you'll be able to update (or add more plugins) with MPEI.
There is no problem with that. Just install the skin and you'll be able to update (or add more plugins) with MPEI.
I would like to install StreamedMP, but I have some questions (that I cannot find in the forum): I can imagine two ways of...
Replies
Views
Anyone who know what the following log entries mean: 2009-02-04 16:03:18.699998 [Info.][UpdateIconThread]: ON: True, flashing: False, FLASHSTATE : 1, Rotate: True, Invert: True Since my log is clogged with this I want to know what is causing this. It does not feel normal that there are the same log entry repeated 10-20 times a second.
Anyone who know what the following log entries mean: 2009-02-04 16:03:18.699998 [Info.][UpdateIconThread]: ON: True, flashing...
I am not sure but I think the GUI and graphical animations and fading between backdrop has been slower than it was before. I...
Replies
Views
When is the new release expected?
When is the new release expected?
Hi, I have been using StreamedMP since the first official release. I'm currently running the SVN r249 version of this skin and I...
Replies
Views
C
MP1 MP2 A few questions... DE
Ok, now it works, dunno why... everything's solved now, thanks.
Ok, now it works, dunno why... everything's solved now, thanks.
Hey, I'm using StreamedMP 1.0.3. Here a few questions: 1. I want to remove the white edge overlay on all covers. Which...
Replies
Views
cYbton
C
Hi Baron, please add this to our Issue Tracker (see signature)
Hi Baron, please add this to our Issue Tracker (see signature)
A small bug with the My Music Videos. When I go to hidden menu> button Playlist>Hidden Menu >Playlists and down to Jump to...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible though to assign as ".." image? Just thinking that I want the default where no CD cover can be found but don't want it on the non-music folders
Would it be possible though to assign as ".." image? Just thinking that I want the default where no CD cover can be found but...
Just wondering whether it is possible to use some logic to hide the covert art when looking at the parent folder option? I can...
Replies
Views
Its already there ysmp, but only in our SVN trunk. When MediaPortal 1.2 Beta is released we will release 1.5.0 StreamedMP which will have it, the reason we haven't added it is because properties can not be passed in to plugin loadparameters in 1.2 Alpha.
Its already there ysmp, but only in our SVN trunk. When MediaPortal 1.2 Beta is released we will release 1.5.0 StreamedMP which...
hi guys ! just instal the skin v1.4.7 ,excelent work as all time ,thank you . i have a qwastion abut online videos - start...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just have to start by saying I love this skin very much and appreciate all the work that has been done for it! I just have one simple, quick question about the submenu feature for basichome. I created a trailers submenu for my movies menu item on my basichome, and i was just wonder if it was possible to be able to reach...
Hello all, just have to start by saying I love this skin very much and appreciate all the work that has been done for it! I just...
Hello all, just have to start by saying I love this skin very much and appreciate all the work that has been done for it! I just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Accessing Powermenu DE
Hi everyone, hopefully you can help me with this issue...I want to access the "Powermenu" on the top of the BasicHome menu everytime i press the "Up" remote key (if i am on the home screen) or map the "Powerbutton" of my remote to it. I am using the menu and at the moment its only possible to get access to the powermenu (by pressing...
Hi everyone, hopefully you can help me with this issue...I want to access the "Powermenu" on the top of the BasicHome menu...
Hi everyone, hopefully you can help me with this issue...I want to access the "Powermenu" on the top of the BasicHome menu...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, inspired by that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-current-recording-title-behind-the-rec-icon-on-basic-home.115205/#post-954133 I would love to see active and upcoming recordings in homescreen. Any modder around here who knows how to fiddle with these fanarthandler media tags?
Hey guys, inspired by that thread...
Hey guys, inspired by that thread...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 actors view DE
would it be possible to add something like this? I enjoy browsing trough actors or directors so would be nice to have them linked up the other way around as well. 1 - movie info view 2 - actor view 3 - actor movies view
would it be possible to add something like this? I enjoy browsing trough actors or directors so would be nice to have them linked...
would it be possible to add something like this? I enjoy browsing trough actors or directors so would be nice to have them linked...
Replies
Views
Hallo, how do I get the actuelle recording titles in the BasicHome screen? Because im looking for? Is there perhaps a plugin? Greeting Don
Hallo, how do I get the actuelle recording titles in the BasicHome screen? Because im looking for? Is there perhaps a plugin...
Hallo, how do I get the actuelle recording titles in the BasicHome screen? Because im looking for? Is there perhaps a plugin...
Replies
Views
Then use the green button to take you to home and select what you want to do next :) or of course use the shortcut buttons on remote.
Then use the green button to take you to home and select what you want to do next :) or of course use the shortcut buttons on remote.
For increased WAF, I would like to add a menu item to go directly to fullscreen TV on basic home. More importantly, I want to go...
Replies
Views
Oh, OK! You are right. Can you tell me how to add the "Recently Added"Button to the Submenu of MP TV-Series in MP 1.2.0Alpha with latest StreamedMP? I've just installed the Alpha to test this, I think it's a little but great feature. And at this point of development of 1.2.0 Feedback is a good help for the developers and I want this...
Oh, OK! You are right. Can you tell me how to add the "Recently Added"Button to the Submenu of MP TV-Series in MP 1.2.0Alpha with...
Hi together, I'am just fighting with the Sub Menu Designer. I want something like on this screenshot from the Project-Site: But...
Replies
Views
AW: Add Date in the BasicMenu Can you make the Menu, was come down when i klick the button up (Shutdown,Restart,Shutdown Menu,Settings) in front of the screen, that he is for my Date Display ? And what is the status for the patch ?
AW: Add Date in the BasicMenu Can you make the Menu, was come down when i klick the button up (Shutdown,Restart,Shutdown...
Hello StreamedMP Team, can you add a Date in the BasicMenu, i do this current manually, but when i use the editor and change the...
Replies
Views
I would also suggest you turn off the patch system if you edit so many xml files as well.
I would also suggest you turn off the patch system if you edit so many xml files as well.
Hello, I have a question.. Is there a way to add the date after the time in the basichomescreen? That would be very useful...
Replies
Views
i think i'll leave it for now, its not as important as the filtering for tv shows which works fine, thanks for you help though.
i think i'll leave it for now, its not as important as the filtering for tv shows which works fine, thanks for you help though.
Hello, I played with the basic home editor and *really* appreciated to be able to create menu entries jumping straight to views...
Replies
Views
Sorry, we can only support plugin parameter loading in MP 1.2 Beta + only.
Sorry, we can only support plugin parameter loading in MP 1.2 Beta + only.
I looked at the BasicHome editor and could find a way to link a home menu item to a folder. Example: I want to add a Music Video...
Replies
Views
Maybe it's a bug in my system... Can you see icons in front of names, in MyVideos section? Thanks!
Maybe it's a bug in my system... Can you see icons in front of names, in MyVideos section? Thanks!
Hi, Nowadays there's no icon before file or directory names, in list view (link in MyPictures for example), inside MyVideos...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i was looking for this
Thanks, i was looking for this
I have noticed in the Menu Editor that there is WEBVIDEOS, TRAILERS, and YOUTUBE for OnlineVideos... I have noticed (and used) a...
Replies
Views
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language file: strings_de.xml I used this ID: <String id="267">Time</String> you can find the same one in the .de file.
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can add this great feature to the basic home... (Thanks to LatestMediaHandler, that give us this feature)...
Replies
Views
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins" to start Firefox (Window ID 4734) and an external Blueray Player (ID 8368). I can see and use both in plugins, but would like them on the top Level of the Basic Home Screen. It is not possible to access...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
Replies
Views
Will look into it @emphatic.
Will look into it @emphatic.
When you scan the music database in Titan, you will see a process text (scanning 1/20000). This is missing in StreamedMP (for me at...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom