watch/edit Videos (8 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Thanks. I tried putting 2-seconds in there, and the Titan Extended Pause OSD disappeared after 2-seconds. I did not notice any other items still on the screen. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Thanks. I tried putting 2-seconds in there, and the Titan Extended Pause OSD disappeared after 2-seconds. I did not notice any...
I have a video calibration disc that has a large number of test patterns on it. To calibrate my display, the video needs to be...
Replies
Views
HI, And thanks. with your settings, all started working again. Nice, allthoug i'm pretty sure I allready tried those once. Br,
HI, And thanks. with your settings, all started working again. Nice, allthoug i'm pretty sure I allready tried those once. Br,
Hi all. I wonder if others have troubles with dvd menu navigation, now when remotes config has changed from 1.15 to use HID...
Replies
Views
That's a good news :)
That's a good news :)
It works perfect before the update (just updated MePo and plugins, nothing more!). Now I've a lot of drops (up to 10 per second)...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for the quick reply. I tried option 1 but it wouldn't let me navigate to the Ext HDD where the files reside. I have used option 2 and have attached the log created. The first file played did not work but the 2nd did. I hope this is more helpful. Thanks again.
Hi and thanks for the quick reply. I tried option 1 but it wouldn't let me navigate to the Ext HDD where the files reside. I have...
Hi, I have had a strange issue arise recently where some AVI files have stopped playing the main audiotrack. when I play these...
Replies
Views
OK. Was getting the same problem with other titles. Did the update and problem has gone away. Thanks a bunch Neil
OK. Was getting the same problem with other titles. Did the update and problem has gone away. Thanks a bunch Neil
Hi MP1 crashes when video started. This video - Empire State of Mind - used to play fine. I haven't played it for some time so...
Replies
Views
This is a strange one, but it looks like if I try to play any videos from an smb share while my Tv server is asleep I get a weird situation where I can hear the video but not see it or be able to stop it. I basically have to kill the mediaportal process and restart. Any one had similar?
This is a strange one, but it looks like if I try to play any videos from an smb share while my Tv server is asleep I get a weird...
This is a strange one, but it looks like if I try to play any videos from an smb share while my Tv server is asleep I get a weird...
Replies
Views
If not done yet, maybe updating to Lav filters version 0.69 will help, mediaportal comes with 0.68...Change logs states this: LAV Video NEW: Support for 10-bit UtVideo NEW: MagicYUV decoding support NEW: Experimental support for CineformHD decoding Fixed: Converting 12-bit 4:4:4 YCbCr to RGB32 would result in a garbled image Fixed...
If not done yet, maybe updating to Lav filters version 0.69 will help, mediaportal comes with 0.68...Change logs states this: LAV...
I've a problem with 10bit 4k HDR files (normal 4k works fine). When I try to start such a file, I just get a error message about...
Replies
Views
This looks like it is caused by the same issue as your other thread: 1.16 Pre config throws error messages [2017-02-22 14:14:11,970] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - PureAudio: Play() caused an exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Fehler im XML-Dokument (0,0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Das Stammelement ist nicht...
This looks like it is caused by the same issue as your other thread: 1.16 Pre config throws error messages [2017-02-22...
And another one ;) I just tried to play mp4 videos for the first time with this installation (fresh Win 7 direct with 1.16 pre)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've a very strange problem, but before describing my problem, i'll describe my current configuration at home. I've installed several computer (different model but all are in Windows 10) in several room that are running only MediaPortal 1.15 client version. All these MediaPortal Client are connected to a TV-Server for...
Hello, I've a very strange problem, but before describing my problem, i'll describe my current configuration at home. I've...
Hello, I've a very strange problem, but before describing my problem, i'll describe my current configuration at home. I've...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-0-91-4.135666/#post-1206830
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-0-91-4.135666/#post-1206830
There is an issue with Window10 and last MP (1.12.0). I guess it could be related to the dynamic refresh rate. I've a R260X with...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting the outcome. It can be really helpful for people reading this thread in future. (y) :)
Thanks for reporting the outcome. It can be really helpful for people reading this thread in future. (y) :)
Good morning! Do you know if there is a limit to the maximum number of files Mediaportal show into a folder? I've a folder with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No AC3 sound ... DE
@fanol Thanks for providing the log files. However they contain only limited detail. Could you please collect new log files, and this time use the Watchdog tool with option 1 or 2 ("report a bug...") to do it. The Watchdog tool is the preferred method/source for collecting log files. Please use it whenever you can. General...
@fanol Thanks for providing the log files. However they contain only limited detail. Could you please collect new log files, and...
Hi! I start to play, and there is no sound. Established LAV 0.68 everywhere. On the other formats and movies is no such problem. I...
Replies
Views
No problem, any time. Thanks to you for reporting the result. :)
No problem, any time. Thanks to you for reporting the result. :)
I've some 4:3 movies, MePo always plays with 14:9 Zoom. Even if I set "normal" as standard and disable all other zoom mode, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I traced this to the dr hdmi dongle I use to keep the pc happy with hdcp. It got knocked or changed settings after a powercut so it was no longer reporting that the tv was 1080p/24 capable when it is. Putting it back to the right setting and rebooting the pc so the graphics card could get all the available modes seems to have...
Hi, I traced this to the dr hdmi dongle I use to keep the pc happy with hdcp. It got knocked or changed settings after a powercut...
I have a peculiar issue with the wrong refresh rate being used by the graphics driver or mp and i'm not sure what the cause or...
Replies
Views
Any chance this is fixed in EVR in the near future for MP1? Does MP2 suffer from this problem also? Anyone knows?
Any chance this is fixed in EVR in the near future for MP1? Does MP2 suffer from this problem also? Anyone knows?
Hi all, I'm facing this issue with videos taken with my home smartphones (IPhone 6s and Nexus 5X). Both smartphones use MPEG (Mov...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FTP folder DE
Hi I'm not certain (because I've never used MP to connect to FTP folders myself), but from the code it looks like that field is not used for FTP folders/shares. So, I would suggest to first try putting in any random value. The only restriction is that it can't be blank/empty. If that doesn't work, provide log files and we can try to...
Hi I'm not certain (because I've never used MP to connect to FTP folders myself), but from the code it looks like that field is...
Hello, I would ike to connect my MediaPortal to an FTP server. In MediaPortal configuration / Videos / Video folders, I added a...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem with a lot of BD Movies i just encoded to mkv with handbrake. MP can't detect framrate for most of them, but mediainfo clearly states constant framrate 23,976. I solved it by changing the mediainfo.dll as suggested above. Turns out that the version installed by MP was 7.69 which is over 2 years old. Replacing it...
I had the same problem with a lot of BD Movies i just encoded to mkv with handbrake. MP can't detect framrate for most of them, but...
Hi, Symptom: Dynamic Refresh Rate is not adjusted correctly for some (specific ones) of my video files. After investigations, it...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to report back and say thanks, it was a driver issue and looks fixed. I would have hunted in settings forever!
Just wanted to report back and say thanks, it was a driver issue and looks fixed. I would have hunted in settings forever!
In the past several months I have swapped around hardware on both the HTPC and a new receiver (same brand) and when I went to play...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't play DVD's DE
Hello MP stops playing because audio devices are connected/disconnected: If you don't want this to happen, find out why your audio devices are connecting and reconnecting all the time. For example, maybe the ancient Realtek drivers (7/30/2013 14:16:46) you're currently using are not stable. ...or maybe you have a Bluetooth audio...
Hello MP stops playing because audio devices are connected/disconnected: If you don't want this to happen, find out why your...
Hi I just reinstalled my HTPC with win 7 and MP 1.15 and now I can't play DVD's. When starting to play a DVD I get to see the DVD...
Replies
Views
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/external-player.125389/page-5#post-1177017
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/external-player.125389/page-5#post-1177017
Hello, is it possible to Switch between internal / external Player? Especially for 3D movies I have to use the external Player...
Replies
Views
Didn't want to start a new thread as I believe my issue is related, so here it goes... Recently I've started messing around with HEVC/X265 and my way outdated HTPC (E8400 Core2 CPU with AMD HD6450 GPU) seems to be stuttering a bit while playing 720p hevc encoded files while using LAV 0.68 (MP 1.14). The great info in this thread has...
Didn't want to start a new thread as I believe my issue is related, so here it goes... Recently I've started messing around with...
Hi guys, I'm experiencing some issues with the playback of HEVC (X265) files. I'm running an AMD 5400K APU, on a windows 7 64-bit...
Replies
Views
Yes, the 1.14 work fine this option work fine because If I have not the .italian suffix MP doesn't select the English embedded subtitle. When italian suffix exists MP choose that subtitle Vasilich's marriage is safe :eek: this option, work as usual so the external file is select without any language suffix, the external srt is...
Yes, the 1.14 work fine this option work fine because If I have not the .italian suffix MP doesn't select the English embedded...
I don't understand, The srt not working anymore with 1.13? I'm using MP since a long time , the external srt file with the same of...
Replies
Views
Quick look but i'm not the best for it maybe it's related to video res but not sure :)
Quick look but i'm not the best for it maybe it's related to video res but not sure :)
SBS is not my preferred method of viewing 3D but I do have 3 .mkv rips in this format. Very much to my surprise when I recently...
Replies
Views
Good evening Vasilich, I have always uses EVR but for testing purpouse I used VMR9 so the logs ar for that reason. I don't really use My videos pugins, only for testing as rochess suggest, but I fixed that issue on corrupt database a week ago but that is the database for MyVideos plugin not MovinPictures (that actually uses...
Good evening Vasilich, I have always uses EVR but for testing purpouse I used VMR9 so the logs ar for that reason. I don't really...
Good Morning, My Mediaportal Crash when playing some avi files and I need to force close by Alt+F4 to recover control of the...
Replies
Views
After this I add the icon for Kodi in Titan Skin Editor.. I don't know how it works in other skins.
After this I add the icon for Kodi in Titan Skin Editor.. I don't know how it works in other skins.
Hi, I have recently ported over to Mediaportal V1.12 from WMC and have managed to install, configure and get it running nicely, I...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much. that fixed it Neil
Thanks very much. that fixed it Neil
I upgraded from Win 7 to 10. Ended up having to do a fresh install of MP1. It works fine except I have to push the I button on the...
Replies
Views
I do not know, did not try :) but I do not know how the skin works. Maybe like that and you can do it. :whistle:
I do not know, did not try :) but I do not know how the skin works. Maybe like that and you can do it. :whistle:
Is it possible to view, a vertical video more beautiful. Those. remove black borders around it and let make a blurred background of...
Replies
Views
OK thanks for your answers. The audio formats are really complicated :-)
OK thanks for your answers. The audio formats are really complicated :-)
I use "Media Portal - Audio Renderer" and it is working so far, BUT I always see on my Decoder Station (Teufel) the signal "Dolby...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DvD no sound DE
your screenshot above shows the opposite for AC3...
your screenshot above shows the opposite for AC3...
Hi, all of a sudden I have stopped getting audio when watching DVD's, it was working fine then just stopped after I tried sorting...
Replies
Views
i can confirm at 50% my idea in title view ( database ) the 3 option : Create nfo file : create NFO only for the movie selected the 4 Option : Create nfos files for all movies: create NFO only for ALL movie about this one , files created are with the same name than video file : NFO poster fanart WARN it replace all files...
i can confirm at 50% my idea in title view ( database ) the 3 option : Create nfo file : create NFO only for the movie selected...
There is a button "export info to NFO files" that is applied to all videos in db. But i want to export info to NFo only for some...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom