watch/edit Videos (16 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Hi, I have a little problem where in MP 1.12, watching a movie in moving pictures, starts playing at the start of the movie. When I have watched some of the same movie in Videos, and go back to videos to continue watching the movie, its playback start point is where moving pictures paused/stopped playing and not at the point where I...
Hi, I have a little problem where in MP 1.12, watching a movie in moving pictures, starts playing at the start of the movie. When I...
Hi, I have a little problem where in MP 1.12, watching a movie in moving pictures, starts playing at the start of the movie. When I...
Replies
Views
Kodi uses a generic CIFS module which depending on your NAS / File host OS (supported SMB version) can be worse or have a limited feature set, generally it tends to works best for Windows -> Windows and Linux -> Linux when it comes to throughput and network discovery.
Kodi uses a generic CIFS module which depending on your NAS / File host OS (supported SMB version) can be worse or have a limited...
Hi all, I have this weird issue thtat most movies (but not all) will stutter extremely. Sometimes is will play ok for half a...
Replies
Views
With MP Audio Renderer playback of mostly all video files seem to be perfect with the beebox. Support of DTS-HD and ReueHD is still missing, but i hope, next drivers will support HD Audio.
With MP Audio Renderer playback of mostly all video files seem to be perfect with the beebox. Support of DTS-HD and ReueHD is still...
MP. 1.12.0 Codec: LAV (DXVA) Video and Audio, DRC enabled System: Celeron 3000 / current driver, 8 GB Ram (Dual Channel), Windows...
Replies
Views
I think this is the right hint - Titan 'stock' does not contain MyFilms skin files, but Titan Extended provides them...
I think this is the right hint - Titan 'stock' does not contain MyFilms skin files, but Titan Extended provides them...
Background: I was going to use MyFilms, used the AMC movie importer (perfect tool). But could not get MyFilms to work on any skin...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks. Will wait then. Its really not urgent...
Ok, thanks. Will wait then. Its really not urgent...
Hey guys, as I am more of the shares-guy and did not use database view (except for TVSeries) I am currently searching for a way to...
Replies
Views
Hello again Tony MP does already retrieve the descriptions from the database. The XML files are created to enable MP to reimport the recordings if you should ever need to move them. There is no way to prevent MP from creating them, but you can delete them if it really bothers you. You were already using default DirectSound as shown...
Hello again Tony MP does already retrieve the descriptions from the database. The XML files are created to enable MP to reimport...
Hello I am in the UK and have a radio channel that sounds like the transmission is speeded up (like 'Pinky and Perky' or 'Speedy...
Replies
Views
Hi lisag Great answer. That's fixed it. Can't understand why 'manually select source and splitter filters' defaults to ON. Still getting around what are the best settings. Thanks again. TonyHi Edalex As a matter of interest, it didn't matter which audio renderer option I selected, this file would not play audio. This behaviour...
Hi lisag Great answer. That's fixed it. Can't understand why 'manually select source and splitter filters' defaults to ON. Still...
Hello I am new to Media Portal and have a dedicated server setup with several clients. When viewing WTV files (recorded using WMC)...
Replies
Views
Hi Edalex, A number of minor ones that we just learned to live with and accept as part of the MP experience. More annoying problems were: Application lockup, especially after resume, remote control stopped working (OK after reboot), Application looped (still running) loading windows plugins (restart required), some videos stopped...
Hi Edalex, A number of minor ones that we just learned to live with and accept as part of the MP experience. More annoying problems...
Hi, I've recently upgraded from MP1.4.0 on XP to 1.11.0 on Win 7 (using the same hardware). I did a clean install of MP1.11.0...
Replies
Views
in lav enable either "clipping protection" or "normalize matrix", not both. I prefer normalize matrix, but i think either are fine. the tool tip explains the difference. With both disabled, you will get clipping in the loud part of some 7.1 audio scenes
in lav enable either "clipping protection" or "normalize matrix", not both. I prefer normalize matrix, but i think either are...
I've noticed recently that some voice dialog are missing (I see subtitles but hear nothing) when I watch media with Dolby Digital...
Replies
Views
Last entry in goughy's Windows application event log says: No idea if that is connected to the issue described as the problem description lacks the specific time details needed to investigate.
Last entry in goughy's Windows application event log says: No idea if that is connected to the issue described as the problem...
Hey guys, I had this issue on Sunday. It's the first time we'd watched a dvd since a re-install. Watched the dvd movie with the...
Replies
Views
Why not? The log files are needed to understand what is going on.
Why not? The log files are needed to understand what is going on.
Hi All , I have a bizarre problem in mediaportal 1.10 where if i play any movie , regardless of format the bottom of the video is...
Replies
Views
To get the slider moving you need to set ffdshow to 'raw video' 'all supported' and then add ffdshow as a video post processor in MP Config. Let me know if you need more instructions and I'll take some screengrabs for you.
To get the slider moving you need to set ffdshow to 'raw video' 'all supported' and then add ffdshow as a video post processor in...
I have just upgraded to 1.10 (been waiting for ArgusTV 2.3). I have the latest AnyDVDHD installed. When playing some BluRay discs...
Replies
Views
I used an external program that is triggered by keyboard shortcuts, I can check the name later if you are interested. I switch sound between HDMI and direct sound output.
I used an external program that is triggered by keyboard shortcuts, I can check the name later if you are interested. I switch...
There is an useful feature for next Media portal releases, a double audio renderer setup when a filter graph is builded. Would be...
Replies
Views
I would like to switch from HDMI sound output to headphones at times with two babies sleeping upstairs. However when having to manually switch audio output to 'Speakers (Headphones) what is a little annoying I am not able to play a DTS sound source. Most other videos will play without problem. I am not able to make it work even with...
I would like to switch from HDMI sound output to headphones at times with two babies sleeping upstairs. However when having to...
I would like to switch from HDMI sound output to headphones at times with two babies sleeping upstairs. However when having to...
Replies
Views
No problem. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other/follow-up questions. :)
No problem. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any other/follow-up questions. :)
Hi looking to come back from xbmc and was wondering how to go about playing my hd backups that are in .iso files. In xbmc all i...
Replies
Views
Thx for your answer. I've done this as well a couple of times before. And I know about the context shortcut; some of users of the HTPC are getting on a bit and I want to make this as easy to use as possible.
Thx for your answer. I've done this as well a couple of times before. And I know about the context shortcut; some of users of the...
Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right subforum. Used search, didn't come up with sth. conclusive. I nearly have my AMPed MP...
Replies
Views
Aaaggghhhhh.....I am such a fool. The problem files had been deleted earlier via file explorer.......but titles remain on the MePo side, and I was trying to play these.... Thanks again.....I'm ashamed of myself.......
Aaaggghhhhh.....I am such a fool. The problem files had been deleted earlier via file explorer.......but titles remain on the MePo...
Hi Folks ....this MP thing gets better and better! I'm now running 1.10.0.....upgraded on the 26th! Perhaps this problem relates...
Replies
Views
After accessing a video from the recently added menu on the home screen the video doesn't close properly and i get stuck looking at the frame it was currently on. I have to force close media portal to continue. The video will play and close properly if i access it from moving pictures or anywhere else that isn't the recently added...
After accessing a video from the recently added menu on the home screen the video doesn't close properly and i get stuck looking at...
After accessing a video from the recently added menu on the home screen the video doesn't close properly and i get stuck looking at...
Replies
Views
Hey supercool, I never discovered the search option on the side. This is indeed what I was looking for. Perfect!!!
Hey supercool, I never discovered the search option on the side. This is indeed what I was looking for. Perfect!!!
Hi, How can I easily use the website from youtube.com/leanback which is the 10foot interface for youtube from MePo? Using the...
Replies
Views
My opinion is that it should not be enabled by default, but I don't know if it is or not (it's not something that the plug-in controls).
My opinion is that it should not be enabled by default, but I don't know if it is or not (it's not something that the plug-in...
Hi all, The problem I have is that by default the aspect ratio decides to zoom in and out depending on the video that is playing...
Replies
Views
assuming you start in win8/8.1 desktop, right click on speaker in "notification area" in lower right side of window (right side of taskbar). Select "Open Volume Mixer" and make sure MePo is not muted or set to 0 volume
assuming you start in win8/8.1 desktop, right click on speaker in "notification area" in lower right side of window (right side of...
Mediaportal 1.9.0. After messing around a bit with onlinevideos trying out a few new sites my audio from .mkvs like movies in...
Replies
Views
Well, I just found out that the latest Video Driver was downloaded but not installed. So I installed and tested it again and now it works. So you were 100% right about the NVIDIA 10 bit bug ... my HEVC file also uses 10 bit ... conincidence ? Don't know ...
Well, I just found out that the latest Video Driver was downloaded but not installed. So I installed and tested it again and now...
Hiall, I recently upgraded my system from MP 1.8 -> 1.9 Now I realized that I can't playback Videos anymore that are coded in HEVC...
Replies
Views
I tried all these suggestions with no success. I eventually solved it through Format C: and re-install. A bit extreme but solved the issue (and another issue I was having with this PC)
I tried all these suggestions with no success. I eventually solved it through Format C: and re-install. A bit extreme but solved...
Hi,, I've seen lots of people posting about this from a while ago but nothing recent. I can put a DVD in the drive and play with...
Replies
Views
I've got a "little" problem with my secondary HTPC ( see "Schlafzimmer" Specs). When I try to play a video (.mkv) from my USB stick, MePo changes the refreshrate, starts the audioplayback and I see the black small playback window (the small one at StreamedMP). The complete MePo GUI hangs from this moment. I've to kill the MePo-task...
I've got a "little" problem with my secondary HTPC ( see "Schlafzimmer" Specs). When I try to play a video (.mkv) from my USB...
I've got a "little" problem with my secondary HTPC ( see "Schlafzimmer" Specs). When I try to play a video (.mkv) from my USB...
Replies
Views
Ah, the Videos was disabled since I thought this would only be for the internal movie database (so it was disabled as I use MovingPictures). SO I think this might have been the issue since 1.7 when the windowplugins were blasted into single plugins. Thanks, enabling video immediately brought this functionality back!
Ah, the Videos was disabled since I thought this would only be for the internal movie database (so it was disabled as I use...
Hi, I had this working before, but as I watch most media from Harddisk, this has just occured to me now.... if I want to play a...
Replies
Views
No current threads that I know about - probably best to start one in this support section.
No current threads that I know about - probably best to start one in this support section.
I tried to watch a ts file . it's interlaced. no problem at all with the play . deinterlaced is very good via Ati Hw support...
Replies
Views
Das erklärt dann natürlich die aktuelle Situation. Danke für das schnelle Feedback .... André
Das erklärt dann natürlich die aktuelle Situation. Danke für das schnelle Feedback .... André
Moin! Ich betreibe meinen Win7 PC per HDMI (Kabel neuster Stand) an einem Benq W1070 3D Beamer. Außerdem läuft auch noch eine PS3...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to add that that the fix is working great, as well on my system no more weired resolutions... Thank you guys for taking care!
Just wanted to add that that the fix is working great, as well on my system no more weired resolutions... Thank you guys for taking...
EDIT by Sebastiii : *************************************** Added Installer with possible fix : INSTALLER...
Replies
Views
I'm setting up a media PC to replace separates. Currently I'm comparing three solutions: XBMC/TVHeadend on OpenELEC, XBMC/ArgusTV on Win8.1 and MediaPortal/ArgusTV on Win8.1. One of the tests is playing a set of sample files which have between them pretty much all the audio formats covered. Some of these are speaker placement tests...
I'm setting up a media PC to replace separates. Currently I'm comparing three solutions: XBMC/TVHeadend on OpenELEC, XBMC/ArgusTV...
I'm setting up a media PC to replace separates. Currently I'm comparing three solutions: XBMC/TVHeadend on OpenELEC, XBMC/ArgusTV...
Replies
Views
You can get the audio delay slider on the info panel to work if you add ffdshow as a post processor. So, you install ffdshow and under codecs choose all supported / raw (sorry not in front of my HTPC at the moment so can't recall the exact wording), then in MP configuration - videos - video post processing add ffdshow. That's how I...
You can get the audio delay slider on the info panel to work if you add ffdshow as a post processor. So, you install ffdshow and...
Hi there I've got one specific mkv file where the audio is out of sync with the video. Using VLC I'm able to figure out the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom