X-Factor (13 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
Hello. I use the 'My Films' plugin to interface my "Ant Movie Catalog" database within MediaPortal. I also use X-Factor as the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer) DE
Cul8er, I opened a thread for a support request. Didnt think to put it here at that time. sorry. Do you think you can help with a skin file? I think it is open sourced :) dont know for sure though. LINK to original thread. Link to the calendar plugin
Cul8er, I opened a thread for a support request. Didnt think to put it here at that time. sorry. Do you think you can help with...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are forecast values for today, but strangely they are not the same as the today values.
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are...
Hello. First off: GREAT skin, Thank you very much for your hard work ..for free! Open source developers never cease to amaze me...
Replies
Views
Noone has an idea???
Noone has an idea???
Hi all I switched to Win7 and have now a touchscreen and now I´m installing MP new. I really like the xfactor skin - very...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have uncheked option 'only stable version' but not the R680, how do you get it?
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have...
Hi there, i got the latest X-Factor r680 abd MP RC4. In the Video Database MP does not find Anything if i select the...
Replies
Views
AW: Basic Home Screen does not work Great THX to you, it works.
AW: Basic Home Screen does not work Great THX to you, it works.
Hi, i installed the MP 1.1.0.0 RC4 and got the newest X-Factor r680. If i select "Start with Basic Home Screen" i can not...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on the splashscreen. It usually hangs on initializing input devices. Iappreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 myVideo.xml DE
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin! Now this skin is perfect... One problem that doesn't bother me, is that when I have something playing in the upper left overlay, it prevent me from seeing the top part of the list, but as I said earlier...
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin...
Hi, I wanted to have a wider myVideo.xml for a long time, since I began using this skin, I love this skin really much, but using...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have two pc running Mediaportal. PC 1 with the TV-server and a Mediaportal client PC 2 with only a Mediaportal client As I do not want to have to update both pc:s when there is a change in something, for...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Replies
Views
Is it normal that no catagory pics are shown in RC3??
Replies
Views
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
Hi there, As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to...
Replies
Views
solved, for any reason DVD Shortcut has been disabled.
solved, for any reason DVD Shortcut has been disabled.
Hello, I have a slightly annoying problem with the skin. The button "DVD" in the "Movies" menu isn't working. If I select DVD...
Replies
Views
Hi Olijames, I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely different thinking when it comes to 4:3 format as the screen space is much less. I'm sorry to say that I see no way of making this skin into a 4:3 version. The best skin for this resolution is in my opinion...
Hi Olijames, I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely...
I realise that this might be met with a 'that's never going to happen' response but I have to ask. Is there any chance that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Version Number DE
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
I have forgotten which I'm using. Is there a way to find this out thx scorpie
Replies
Views
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't select it when I installed XFactor and Fanart handler, so it is on by default, which was not the case on previous versions. I now have my weather plugin working, scorecentre & my trailers..........all good...
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't...
Hi cul8er - here are the logs you requested......sorry I couldn't attach them to the PM! Basically, I'm having a nightmare since I...
Replies
Views
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but as soon as I create a new one they're gone :( Any ideas? Also, when browsing thumbnails etc it only looks for png files while the files itselfs are jpegs, so no images is visible.. (or was it the...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
Replies
Views
here:
here:
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with X-Factor skin the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and sometimes it is empty and sometimes it is 11. I cannot do anything about this. best regards cul8er
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
:p Thank you :))
:p Thank you :))
hi, this is a second clean install, same thing basic home menu navigating the menu to movies doesnt go anywhere, stays at home...
Replies
Views
Re: X-Factor SVN Feedback Hi, I have now closed this thread because of the new release R615 of the skin. I have opened a new thread for SVN feedback so that I get a good view of any issues past the R615 release. A BIG thank you to everyone that helped me testing. Without it I would not have been able to release the R615 this soon...
Re: X-Factor SVN Feedback Hi, I have now closed this thread because of the new release R615 of the skin. I have opened a new...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at first since I 'was' asking to to disable the watched flag. When I got over to the other thread, I changed my requirements and came to my senses :D and decided I just wanted all my titles the same color. The...
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at...
I was here with my first post asking about not incrementing the 'watched count' field in the moving pictures plug-in but when I got...
Replies
Views
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or single tracks. So I have a folder "Linkin Park" in this folder there is another Folder "Linkin Park - Meteora" this folder contains the songs. When I select single songs (screenshot 1) the background...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get you started. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get...
Hi, This thread contains all fixes for X-Factor R630. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;) best regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;) best...
Hi, THIS IS A TEST VERSION ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for testing the new R570 version of the...
Replies
Views
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the new Version!!!:)
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the...
I liked the last version with the flat orangy color for the menus. how do i change the basichome.xml to do that? also, is...
Replies
Views
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything I also have a laptop with XPSP3 and a nvidia card and it works like a charm ! I'll try to copy the xml skin files from the problematic system to the good one to check if is related, else I'll reinstall MP...
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything...
Hello, I installed that great skin a few weeks ago (r479) on 1.0.2 and already had that problem : the content of the top menu(s)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have enabled the "Allow S3 Mode ..." in MP configuration and now it's working.
Hi, I have enabled the "Allow S3 Mode ..." in MP configuration and now it's working.
Hi, I have installed this skin a few days ago and I must say: it's great. But I have a problem. When I shutdown my pc (press...
Replies
Views
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very much. Dareh.
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a straight road ...
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a...
Hi everybody and thanks for the great job done here !! I've just upgraded my version of Mediaportal and i'm trying to customize...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home menu DE
Understood, thanks again for all your help. :thx:
Understood, thanks again for all your help. :thx:
I've got two problems with my home menu screen: 1. Backgrounds aren't displayed except Games & Sports. Only the defaults are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom