1.4.x (11 Viewers)

I can confirm the issue above. Windows 7, upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, if led VU selected then there is a skin error with 'mymusicplayingnowledvu.xml' missing or invalid. If I look in the directory quoted there is no file. 1.4 is fantastic, thanks team.
I can confirm the issue above. Windows 7, upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, if led VU selected then there is a skin error with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Having selected the LED-VU as Now-Playing view (Titan skin) results in a failure because...
Replies
Views
I have the same Problem.
I have the same Problem.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When i want so sort the music titles by "rating" i only see a list with 6 entries that...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I recall using that option in the past so I'll try it and see if it does the trick. I notice the Wiki also refers to the codec maybe making a difference. I used to use ffdshow for audio but now have LAV set, so I could try changing back to ffdshow if it still happens. Sorry about the log, didn't notice how big it had got. At...
Thanks. I recall using that option in the past so I'll try it and see if it does the trick. I notice the Wiki also refers to the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I'm experiencing sound stutters/dropouts on a regular basis (maybe every 5-10 minutes)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still wants Titan DE
Sorry, I thought this was so trivially easy to reproduce that logs would be useless. As it was I - Am using DefaultWide Renamed the Titan skin folder (so it couldn't find it) Starte MP, waited 5 minutes while it did nothing (except use 50% of my CPU) Killed it using Task manager Collected the logs Then I renamed the Titan skin...
Sorry, I thought this was so trivially easy to reproduce that logs would be useless. As it was I - Am using DefaultWide Renamed...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Downloaded and installed 1.4 last night. I use the DefaultWide skin, modified to take...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When mounting a dvd image that has already been watched, the sub menu letting you choose to start from beginning or continue where last left off is thrown behind mediaportal main window, unable to act upon. Steps to Reproduce: Select dvd image to view (must have been watched before)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When mounting a dvd image that has already been watched, the sub menu letting you choose...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When mounting a dvd image that has already been watched, the sub menu letting you choose...
Replies
Views
I fixed it! Anyone with the same problem should read this, turning the TV or receiver OFF and ON is no issue anymore: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/8a9b5aa7-fe33-4e6d-b39b-8ac80a21fdc2/disable-monitor-off-detection-how Dirty hack to fix the HDMI problem: - Block pin 19 of the HDMI cable (hotplug detect...
I fixed it! Anyone with the same problem should read this, turning the TV or receiver OFF and ON is no issue anymore...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hello all, I could not find my issue here so opened another bugreport. My setup is a...
Replies
Views
Hi. Thought this myself also... :D But I found it finally... It was not the moon but it is related to MP as it was a MP Plugin causing this. If I disable MyRefresh plugin (a plugin from TMP for Skin Developers) all is normal again. Seems as if this little thing has to be redone finally.
Hi. Thought this myself also... :D But I found it finally... It was not the moon but it is related to MP as it was a MP Plugin...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi. Got a really weird issue with my remote lately. I use an original Microsoft MCE USB...
Replies
Views
There has been a lot of code clean-up for the 1.4 release, which could mean that some bad code has been hidden this potential bug for a while. Now the code is cleaned up a lot, it's very well possible that we'll see a couple of bugs stand up ;) I've never ran into this, but that doesn't mean it isn't a bug. Looking at the logs this...
There has been a lot of code clean-up for the 1.4 release, which could mean that some bad code has been hidden this potential bug...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I updated a friends pc from 1.3 final to 1.4 final which went without issue until I...
Replies
Views
It was basic home in both cases. While freezing I saw yesterday's time on the screen. When pressing a button on my remote I can hear it clicking but nothing happens.
It was basic home in both cases. While freezing I saw yesterday's time on the screen. When pressing a button on my remote I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description While doing some testing to help @Sebastiii with his patch for mantis 4477 I have...
Replies
Views
Apparently all it took was a restart - now with IFC disabled everything works again thank you guys!
Apparently all it took was a restart - now with IFC disabled everything works again thank you guys!
Hey everyone, I just updated to 1.4 and now Mediaportal becomes unresponsive - everything was smooth with 1.3 and now with 1.4 when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wierd behavior mp 1.4 (1 Viewer) DE
i think i have ir server suite installed in the beginning when i started mediaportal i had some problems with connecting this remote now it works as i want it to and i think i did that with that ir server suite ..
i think i have ir server suite installed in the beginning when i started mediaportal i had some problems with connecting this...
i upgraded from 1.2.01 to 1.4 . and now i got realy wierd things.. first when i want to play a movie the movie starts in a smal...
Replies
Views
Wow.... thanks for this feedback, ben struggling with this problem. installed (upgrade) 1.4, 2 times with the same problem, gonna make a backup from 1.3 and try again with i.f.c. disabled. :)
Wow.... thanks for this feedback, ben struggling with this problem. installed (upgrade) 1.4, 2 times with the same problem, gonna...
The remote works in the main interface once a video is plated from Video, MP Tve series etc it can not be stoped, paused etc the...
Replies
Views
There will be a redone implementation of how MP remembers stuff where you are and how you control this. Currently sorting out details in my head how to integrated it transparent across everything. Not just menus, but for example actively resume playback for example This needs some work to get it done nicely without 10000000000 of...
There will be a redone implementation of how MP remembers stuff where you are and how you control this. Currently sorting out...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi, when resuming from hibernate or standby I expect the following behaviour: Either...
Replies
Views
@fatruc did you map all the channels to both cards ?
@fatruc did you map all the channels to both cards ?
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I am running mediaportal 1.4 livetv with hdhomerun (dual version) DVB-T tuner. It is a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting back. (y) Well, I think TV Server should have been uninstalled. I don't recall there being an option in the deploy tool to uninstall only MP or only TV Server. Default behaviour when you uninstall is to leave the TV Server DB installed, however if you reinstall you should still be prompted for DB connection...
Thanks for reporting back. (y) Well, I think TV Server should have been uninstalled. I don't recall there being an option in the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description While troubleshooting other isues with 1.4, I did a standard uninstall of MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4071
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4071
Jira BUG MP1-4071 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4071 Hi I will update quite a few crash reports this one is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music thumbnails - low resolution (1 Viewer) DE
In version 1.4 there was a problem: for some folder.jpg form 2 thumbnails low resolution. In version 1.3 works correctly.
In version 1.4 there was a problem: for some folder.jpg form 2 thumbnails low resolution. In version 1.3 works correctly.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No screen on resume DE
@Scythe42 Thanks again for the clarification and suggestions. There do indeed seem to be lots of issues around Hauppage remotes - never looked before because it's never been a problem. However, it does seem clear that the Hauppage remote system is NOT exposed by the Hauppage drivers and software as an HID device. I think my best...
@Scythe42 Thanks again for the clarification and suggestions. There do indeed seem to be lots of issues around Hauppage remotes...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Updated to 1.4.0 from 1.3.0 final. When 1.4 resumes for a scheduled recording the...
Replies
Views
Hmmm.. I installed a couple of plugin updates and made several reboots, now i'm unable to reproduce this problem. (There's been a titan update among those plugin updates, perhaps that did solve the problem. I suggest this topic gets either marked as "no bug" or "solved"... Sorry for that.
Hmmm.. I installed a couple of plugin updates and made several reboots, now i'm unable to reproduce this problem. (There's been a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Letting a video file run to its end in fullscreen view, I'ld expect the fullscreen view to...
Replies
Views
Thread closed by request.
Thread closed by request.
Hi guys, I installed 1.4 and during the setup, I got an error of an application error but everything seemed ok. After a reboot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Refresh Rate Error DE
Found culprit, My Anime 3 Window message hooking causes shortcircuit with SucideForm in RefreshRate. (Probably Forwarding Windows Messages to a Disposed Form) Reported on My Anime 3 Issues. (bug) Mark as closed
Found culprit, My Anime 3 Window message hooking causes shortcircuit with SucideForm in RefreshRate. (Probably Forwarding Windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description ERROR: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'SuicideForm'. Strange enough...
Replies
Views
Yep missed that one. Looking at the code it seems this is a bug. AFAIK it works for iif and it should work for switch too (but it doesn't)
Yep missed that one. Looking at the code it seems this is a bug. AFAIK it works for iif and it should work for switch too (but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Here I am again with another Skin Enging Bug report ;-). If there is a @Developers willing...
Replies
Views
Added to mantis: 0004491 valid string.equals can break skin visibility for other controls Skin Engine - 2013-06-21 10:12
Added to mantis: 0004491 valid string.equals can break skin visibility for other controls Skin Engine - 2013-06-21 10:12
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description A visibility condition of...
Replies
Views
Closing thread as requested. If you continue to encounter issues with this patch please respond in the TBS thread directly.
Closing thread as requested. If you continue to encounter issues with this patch please respond in the TBS thread directly.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I have problems with scrambled DVB-S channels: if I choose a scrambled program (mapped to...
Replies
Views
I had have the same problem and now I changed from IFC to the ViewModeSwitcher and it runs.
I had have the same problem and now I changed from IFC to the ViewModeSwitcher and it runs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description If watching tv and changing channels, the keyboard / remote stops working, no further user...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks. It was one of those things that was quite strange and random and which I haven't seen before, so it could have been a bug introduced by 1.4 pr or it could have been a hardware/driver glitch and might not happen again or for ages. I'll update as you suggest :)
OK, thanks. It was one of those things that was quite strange and random and which I haven't seen before, so it could have been a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description It seems the forum for bugs from 1.4 PR has been closed to new posts now, so where can I...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description First time I enter the TV-Guide after Mediaportal is started up for the first time, the screen runs over the bottom right corner if UI Calibration is used. Seems like the top left corner is used, but the image is not shrinked to fit the bottom right corner. This also happens first time the OSD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description First time I enter the TV-Guide after Mediaportal is started up for the first time, the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description First time I enter the TV-Guide after Mediaportal is started up for the first time, the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom