aMPdroid (4 Viewers)

Hi. So installed MPExtended and Ampdroid on my Nexus 7. After manually opening the windows firewall (I opened both The port explained in the documentation on the wiki and port 8017) I set up MPExtended. The results where as follows.. I can goto power modes in Ampdroid and start media portal ok. I can browse my tvseries in...
Hi. So installed MPExtended and Ampdroid on my Nexus 7. After manually opening the windows firewall (I opened both The port...
Hi. So installed MPExtended and Ampdroid on my Nexus 7. After manually opening the windows firewall (I opened both The port...
Replies
Views
I have no idea but your log file is 0 bytes
I have no idea but your log file is 0 bytes
Hi, I am using the lateset version of aMPdoird from the marketplace on my Galaxy S3, and eventually got everything setup to work...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nice to have! DE
Hi there, I have some wishes for the remote and it's would be nice to have volume + / - buttons channel + / - button a green button to start mp the 4 coulored buttons from the mp remote (yellow, red, green, blue) I think many users are happy about that changes! -
Hi there, I have some wishes for the remote and it's would be nice to have volume + / - buttons channel + / - button a green...
Hi there, I have some wishes for the remote and it's would be nice to have volume + / - buttons channel + / - button a green...
Replies
Views
FIXED! Was something to do with using the on screen keyboard. Now using a free air mouse / keyboard combo and the problem is gone. works perfect!
FIXED! Was something to do with using the on screen keyboard. Now using a free air mouse / keyboard combo and the problem is...
I'm running aMPdroid on a mk802 mini pc. It runs well for anyone who is interested except for one thing. I enter the host details...
Replies
Views
FIXED! Was something to do with using the on screen keyboard. Now using a free air mouse / keyboard combo and the problem is gone. works perfect!
FIXED! Was something to do with using the on screen keyboard. Now using a free air mouse / keyboard combo and the problem is...
aMPdroid Version: 1.0.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Phone/Tablet Model: MK802 Android Version: 4.0.1 Custom Rom: MpExtended...
Replies
Views
No, there have been major changes in the API. DieBagger already keeps up with MPExtended development by himself (he even made this change in MPExtended himself). As far as I know he'll release an updated version when MPExtended 0.5 is also released.
No, there have been major changes in the API. DieBagger already keeps up with MPExtended development by himself (he even made this...
Ok I know mpextended 0.5 is not released yet, and you can only compile it from the source to get it, but it will be released soon...
Replies
Views
UDP Port #9 is the default port used for Wake On Lan. There is a good chance that AMPDroid also uses this port.
UDP Port #9 is the default port used for Wake On Lan. There is a good chance that AMPDroid also uses this port.
Been using latest release on my nexus s over LAN with good results. I really would like to access the streaming functions on...
Replies
Views
(Error -38,0) - I'm pretty sure I get this error sometimes with the internal player, but when I swap over to the external player it works fine (atleast for the first 2-3min of video). Have you tried changing the codec/switch to external player.
(Error -38,0) - I'm pretty sure I get this error sometimes with the internal player, but when I swap over to the external player it...
Today I upgraded to the new version of ampdroid. I succesfully installed MP Extended, scanned the QR Code with my HTC. The remote...
Replies
Views
+1 (and +1 for how great this app is)
+1 (and +1 for how great this app is)
Diebagger, many thanks for the great app again. I'm really enjoying using it. 1 suggestion regarding the app interface...
Replies
Views
Hi, my Tablet can't connect to Wifi-Remote after StandBy or when aMPdroid is in background. After a few minutes is the connection without problems on! I don't know why :( Sry for my bad englisch. Here is a log from my Lenovo A1 Tablet with ICS
Hi, my Tablet can't connect to Wifi-Remote after StandBy or when aMPdroid is in background. After a few minutes is the connection...
Hi, my Tablet can't connect to Wifi-Remote after StandBy or when aMPdroid is in background. After a few minutes is the connection...
Replies
Views
AFAIK, this option is going to be included in the next version of aMPdroid, so just wait until DieBagger releases v1.1 ;)
AFAIK, this option is going to be included in the next version of aMPdroid, so just wait until DieBagger releases v1.1 ;)
Hi Currently we have Log Off Shutdown Hibernate But there is no command for S3 sleep. Could this be added in the future...
Replies
Views
Could not agree with this more! I know us album-listening types are a dying breed but for us it's a big deal to hear an album in the order it was intended! Could you imagine listening to Dark Side of the Moon on shuffle! :eek:
Could not agree with this more! I know us album-listening types are a dying breed but for us it's a big deal to hear an album in...
Hi I'm using aMPdroid mainly for playing my music collection (without turning the TV on, wooho!). As a person born in the 70's I...
Replies
Views
no-one has any ideas? the errors that look relevant seem to be below. It looks like ampdroid is trying to load the mp3 from the wrong location on my pc (Compilations as opposed to Classical (they are both correct folders on my PC, but only classical actually contains this mp3) Cheers 2012-06-29 00:11:36.687616...
no-one has any ideas? the errors that look relevant seem to be below. It looks like ampdroid is trying to load the mp3 from the...
Hi, I am loving ampdroid at the moment. I particularly like being able to turn my tv off and still flick between music. Makes...
Replies
Views
response to point 2 Yes, you can't use a external player for e.g. play the RTSP stream directly.
response to point 2 Yes, you can't use a external player for e.g. play the RTSP stream directly.
Hello. I have 1.5-years old Archos Home7 tablet (v1) with Android 1.5 on it. THis device isn't suppoorted from Android...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Queuing Songs DE
Hi All, Is there a way to queue songs using the aMPdroid interface, I can get it to play the song but I have to wait until the song is over to select another song otherwise the new song just starts to play, I'd like to be able to queue songs to play and then be able to view the playlist, can this be done and if not can it be...
Hi All, Is there a way to queue songs using the aMPdroid interface, I can get it to play the song but I have to wait until the...
Hi All, Is there a way to queue songs using the aMPdroid interface, I can get it to play the song but I have to wait until the...
Replies
Views
Sounds like your PC got assigned a new IP address different from the one you used to configure aMPdroid/MPExtended. Check on your phone to see what you've configured in against what your PC is.
Sounds like your PC got assigned a new IP address different from the one you used to configure aMPdroid/MPExtended. Check on your...
aMPdroid Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3.0 Phone/Tablet Model: Motorola xt720 Android Version: 2.1 Custom Rom...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just been trying out this app on my Moto Xoom, Tv section seems very stable however I also cannot hide the 'all channels' group, Selecting or deselecting the option in settings does nothing.
Hi, I've just been trying out this app on my Moto Xoom, Tv section seems very stable however I also cannot hide the 'all...
Thanks for your great work for a great plugin and app! But I have two problems: I deselected in settings to show "All Channels"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 compilation albums DE
I have allot of compilation albums, properly tagged. The artists show up in the artist view of Ampdroid but when I select a artist with songs from a compilation album no album shows up and I can't select a song. I've attached a screenshot. In this case i've selected "Aerosmith" but no albums show up.
I have allot of compilation albums, properly tagged. The artists show up in the artist view of Ampdroid but when I select a artist...
I have allot of compilation albums, properly tagged. The artists show up in the artist view of Ampdroid but when I select a artist...
Replies
Views
I have found the solution: de-installed the default external videoplayer, installed dualcore player (MX player). then I was able to choose MX player as my default videoplayer :). The live stream from tv is now working on my Samsung galaxy tablet.
I have found the solution: de-installed the default external videoplayer, installed dualcore player (MX player). then I was able to...
Hi I have amproid 1.0 running on my HTC HD2 with android 2.3. I can watch live tv. I have bougt a Samsung galaxy tablet (7 inch)...
Replies
Views
The upcoming MPExtended 0.5 version now deletes the cache by itself if it detects that the cache contains garbage (wrong covers).
The upcoming MPExtended 0.5 version now deletes the cache by itself if it detects that the cache contains garbage (wrong covers).
For some reason, my aMPdroid is pulling through all the wrong covers when i click on the movies button. The films are right but the...
Replies
Views
problem is gone now, no idea why. (still think problem is caused by mpextended)
problem is gone now, no idea why. (still think problem is caused by mpextended)
Hi, I have a strange problem with aMPDroid (or mpextended, not sure). When selecting TV series or movies the items are not shown...
Replies
Views
I was also wondering if streaming is possible. It seems like MPExtended already supports it. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Developers/WSS_API#InitStream
I was also wondering if streaming is possible. It seems like MPExtended already supports it...
Am i not able to stream music to my tablet? Also the interpret tab lands more than one time in an endless loading time, than i...
Replies
Views
definitely a great idea that would round off the ampdroid offering quite nicely. especially when you consider that widgets are 1 of the biggest selling points of the android platform
definitely a great idea that would round off the ampdroid offering quite nicely. especially when you consider that widgets are 1...
Hi oxan and the team. Let me start by say that this is am amazing app and has been my major reason for moving from ios to Android...
Replies
Views
Works fine on my HD2.
Works fine on my HD2.
Hi, i've got an galaxy s2 and a hd2. On my S2 everythinks works fine, streaming, remote control,..... But on my HD2 the remote...
Replies
Views
Firstly take a look at huha's TVWishlist plugin, if that does not do exactly what you want, then ForTheRecord will, plus did you checkout the advanced recording options, some people just ignore them.
Firstly take a look at huha's TVWishlist plugin, if that does not do exactly what you want, then ForTheRecord will, plus did you...
Is it possible to add schedule options instead of just record. Would be good if you could choose the options that mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Embarrassing update: I notice in the logs I've posted, the files it's looking for are from the Homeserver V1. The name changed when I upgraded to Homeserver 2011. Perhaps I'll try deleting my music database and making a new one so it's at least pointing to a server that exists.... Fingers crossed.
Embarrassing update: I notice in the logs I've posted, the files it's looking for are from the Homeserver V1. The name changed when...
I have never used ampdroid from before it used the GMA back end. It's running all the new version of everything. I have MS home...
Replies
Views
Have you had a chance to look into what the issue may be with WOL not working yet Jiro?
Have you had a chance to look into what the issue may be with WOL not working yet Jiro?
Does Wake Pc (Wake-On-Lan) work in v1.0 (Preview Release)? I receive a message saying 'Packets Sent', however the system does not...
Replies
Views
ohh finally found the fault, thank you so much!!
ohh finally found the fault, thank you so much!!
maybe someone can take a look to the logs, first i thought its a Powerscheduler++ problem but everything is fine with the scheduler...
Replies
Views
Done :)
Done :)
Hi Trying to access TV-recordings on my TV-Server with MPExtended 0.4.3 installed, from aMPdroid, gives me these errors in the...
Replies
Views
I confirm also some warnings regarding channelname in "service.log" from MP Extended. I was about to post when I saw yours, @MacGyverek.
I confirm also some warnings regarding channelname in "service.log" from MP Extended. I was about to post when I saw yours...
aMPdroid Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Phone/Tablet Model: GalaxyS i9000 Android Version: 2.3.6 Custom Rom: Stock...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom