Archive (9 Viewers)

there still is the normal epg for records ("tv guide"). the modification concerns only the minitv-epg
there still is the normal epg for records ("tv guide"). the modification concerns only the minitv-epg
i asked that some time ago in mp1 forum. someone told me my feature request isnt possible with mp1 but with mp2: is it possible...
Replies
Views
Okay, as usual, I was wrong, and you guys were right :) So, yes on the Mediaportal Config on Client workstations, unchecking the box labeled "select channel by index (non-US)" does, indeed, allow me to change channels based on the value of the channel number in the "Edit Details" of each channel. This is exactly what I was looking...
Okay, as usual, I was wrong, and you guys were right :) So, yes on the Mediaportal Config on Client workstations, unchecking the...
Good morning, I've been using MediaPortal for about two years now. Both the application and development team are stellar. You...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info @morpheus_xx I am just thinking back to other weather apps, and they all have the option to change from celcius to fahrenheit and vice-versa regardless of region.
Thanks for the info @morpheus_xx I am just thinking back to other weather apps, and they all have the option to change from...
The weather plugin supplied by default does not provide a configuration option to show the temperature in Celsius. It would be nice...
Replies
Views
good day! MPcan read subfolders? for example: С:\Moves\Video 1 С:\Moves\Video 2 In the settings is to make only the so: С:\Moves Subfolders if this can not be read
good day! MPcan read subfolders? for example: С:\Moves\Video 1 С:\Moves\Video 2 In the settings is to make only the so: С:\Moves...
I'm not an MP2 user or tester because it seems not to support my setup. I have several drives, locally attached, each of which has...
Replies
Views
@Reggie Schaffnit , The display of channel numbers has been implemented by @ge2301 and will be part of the next release. You can toggle between displaying the index number (i.e. the position of the channel in its channel group, e.g. "3" for the third channel in the group) or the associated TV server channel number (assigned during...
@Reggie Schaffnit , The display of channel numbers has been implemented by @ge2301 and will be part of the next release. You can...
I am in a rural area. I think (almost) all of these channels come from a repeater. I've included an image showing the results of...
Replies
Views
it's a very very long time since i played with XBMC but if i remember it right they do use Mplayer as their media engine so it might be in there we should look for a way to maount iso:s directly without a need for a virtual drive or so
it's a very very long time since i played with XBMC but if i remember it right they do use Mplayer as their media engine so it...
One improvement I would like to see is an internal ISO-parser so that we don't need an external ISO mounter. XBMC does this but I...
Replies
Views
As the curtains are still closed no need to worry, or? ;) A lot is happening in the background and there is already a quite well working version. Bugfixing and the integration of the MIA rework started. Next main release will be including WMC skin and you won't be disappointed!
As the curtains are still closed no need to worry, or? ;) A lot is happening in the background and there is already a quite well...
Hi MP2 team, I've been using MP2 since 3 days as user coming from WMC. The reason of the the switch is as for most, I installed...
Replies
Views
"Blank screen" is already fully achievable :). See Wiki entry about Windows power settings and their use in MediaPortal 2 to realize the desired behavior. There will therefore be no separate explicit blank screen option in MediaPortal 2. I am setting this feature request to "rejected" ;).
"Blank screen" is already fully achievable :). See Wiki entry about Windows power settings and their use in MediaPortal 2 to...
Just trying out MP2 for the first time with the 2.1 preview. Looks awesome btw. Can't find a option to make the screensaver blank...
Replies
Views
Nice, thanks!
Nice, thanks!
Is it possible to include a feature that reads the detailed tag information out of a mp4 video, like the stored cover image, etc?
Replies
Views
Me too. I have more than 22.000 Series episodes... And it is looking nice here. Filter/Views are set exactly as Morpheus explains it...
Me too. I have more than 22.000 Series episodes... And it is looking nice here. Filter/Views are set exactly as Morpheus...
Trying to make the transition from MP1 to MP2. The most used function for me in MP1 is the viewing of MP-TVSeries as banners, and...
Replies
Views
you would like to have dshow filters, like MPAR, with BASS? there is a plugin, which can handle any filter. it was originally developed to watch video using BASS player, but could also run audio or are you asking about WASAPI in BASS?
you would like to have dshow filters, like MPAR, with BASS? there is a plugin, which can handle any filter. it was originally...
Hi Dev-Team! Could you please add support for WASAPI, ASIO (BASSWASAPI, BASSASIO) and cuesheets to musicplayer? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
Moving in the EPG with channel numbers will be possible in MP 2.2.1. Keying in a number 'n' will display the n'th channel in the group.
Moving in the EPG with channel numbers will be possible in MP 2.2.1. Keying in a number 'n' will display the n'th channel in the group.
Hi all I may be wrong - but this appears to be something missing - I certainly can't get it to work... In the (full) TV Guide it's...
Replies
Views
like the same feature in MP1.20
like the same feature in MP1.20
Is it possible to implement a Folderdelete in tv_Recordings?
Replies
Views
I understand. This should be no issue, because the instant skip osd in MP2 works exactly this way: it stays open as long as you hit left/right and after the timeout happens (i.e. 2 s) it actually does the skipping.
I understand. This should be no issue, because the instant skip osd in MP2 works exactly this way: it stays open as long as you...
Hi I'm Esi From Iran I want to change Delay Time on change channel ( same mp 1.2 ) Thank you Zap On-Screen-Display...
Replies
Views
Hi I do the same, I never zap a new channel, /mrj
Hi I do the same, I never zap a new channel, /mrj
In looking for a replacement for Microsoft Media Center now that I am running Win 10, I installed MediaPortal 2. I mainly used...
Replies
Views
I think the bigger, more important aspects of the new importer for MJGraf is going to be completing what has already been started. There are items still not imported as per the user request. Such as I just had 5 or 6 movies I asked to be imported. all of them can be seen in Video's but no in Movies. When the importer attempted to...
I think the bigger, more important aspects of the new importer for MJGraf is going to be completing what has already been started...
MP2 will definitely require a better media source importer. Right now, the once a day, at a specified time is not very friendly...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
Started on: 2013-10-27 last update: - Summary: Controling Plugin with own shortcuts, Blue/Green/Red/Yellow for Remote are not used...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
Hi. I don't have a remote, and my keyboard is simple, no media keys. Mute can be done now with hover>enter in the icon, but there...
Replies
Views
@chefkoch i do'nt know if can helpyou : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/common-structure-for-nfo-support-in-myvid%C3%A9os-maybe-xbmc.107160/
@chefkoch i do'nt know if can helpyou ...
Is there an import for *.nfo files integrated now?
Replies
Views
Yes, contained in weekly build from today: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-development-snapshot-2014-11-15.128419/
Yes, contained in weekly build from today...
Hi! Most of my concert videos (.mkv) i've edited the chapters. Is it possible to highlight current playing chapter in video...
Replies
Views
Hi. I never was sure this would be an easy task. But I'm sure it has to be done. That's why I'm asking for it. Thanks for looking into this.
Hi. I never was sure this would be an easy task. But I'm sure it has to be done. That's why I'm asking for it. Thanks for looking...
Hi. Up to now the only way to force a re-import of an existing media item is to remove it from the share, run a refresh of this...
Replies
Views
@stefan-ott Can you put the attached m3u file into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbip and try to scan them in TVServer configuration?
@stefan-ott Can you put the attached m3u file into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbip...
hi would be nice to be able to add the channels from https://www.fiber7.ch/de/fiber7tv/ into my mediaportal (yes, i am a fiber7...
Replies
Views
No, existing files will not be renamed. But inside MP2 GUI you can browse the movies (and series) by their looked up names, independently from file name.
No, existing files will not be renamed. But inside MP2 GUI you can browse the movies (and series) by their looked up names...
It would be nice if such a file: The martian (2015) (tt3659388).avi ...could automatically be recognized using its IMDB tag...
Replies
Views
Not necessarily. When there is an .nfo file, the name of the video is not important at all. Only thing that is important is that the nfo needs to have exactly the same name as the video file (excerpt for the extension for sure) So if there is a VTS_03.ts that contains episode 7 of season 3 of "Game Of Thrones" a .nfo called VTS_03.nfo...
Not necessarily. When there is an .nfo file, the name of the video is not important at all. Only thing that is important is that...
Any plans to have a version of MP-TV Series within MP2? Or... possible to import an existing MP-TV Series database into MP2? thanks
Replies
Views
A little bit off-topic: Right, and I see it in my updated version. What is strange is that @aspik's strings for MP2-611 still all display in English here.
A little bit off-topic: Right, and I see it in my updated version. What is strange is that @aspik's strings for MP2-611 still all...
Sometimes when the client resumes from standby, the server connections are not fully established. In such cases no fanart or...
Replies
Views
OK - I have an old MC PC I can on which I can put MP2 - I am reluctant to do it, at this stage, on my main MC PC as it has taken me a week to get a working, but not fine tuned system.... So I will take a look - I also have an other test PC with win 10 I can use as a client... Downloading now as I type.
OK - I have an old MC PC I can on which I can put MP2 - I am reluctant to do it, at this stage, on my main MC PC as it has taken me...
This thread is about adding support for recordings from MCE inside MP2 Actually MP2 could support this as well: if there is any...
Replies
Views
Added as MP2-644 and assigned to you.
Added as MP2-644 and assigned to you.
Hi Dev-Team, could you please add some more filter options to the music part? 1. Grouping / Contentgroup (TIT1) 2. Compilation /...
Replies
Views
Gotto admit I almost tried double clicking on the folders in the pictures above :D
Gotto admit I almost tried double clicking on the folders in the pictures above :D
While I cannot explain why the Ram to Ram test went opsit of what was really expected, I think it does help to point out there is a...
Replies
Views
I didn’t found “change language” or subtile in this manager.
I didn’t found “change language” or subtile in this manager.
Hello guys, I’m looking for a command to change the subtitle or the audio language with my remote / keyboard without using the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Added to Jira as [MP2-613] Add 'Disc' as additional filter level - MediaPortal JIRA
Added to Jira as [MP2-613] Add 'Disc' as additional filter level - MediaPortal JIRA
The CD part is offtopic and belongs to an own thread with feature requests. I faced the sane problem. Albums with multiple CD's are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom