General (46 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 PIP / Tv Usage (1 Viewer) DE
In WMC skin you can use the rotating CurrentlyPlaying Indicator to toggle between the players. On focus is shows all active players with their content and state. Active player is highlighted. Pressed it toggles between the players
In WMC skin you can use the rotating CurrentlyPlaying Indicator to toggle between the players. On focus is shows all active...
It's me ... again :) Some questions to the usage of PIP and TV: When TV ist started and you go back (esc) to TV/TV you will see...
Replies
Views
I am confused.
I am confused.
Thought I would jump over to MP2 with the new device, but having a couple of problems, the big one being the inability to play some...
Replies
Views
It has! It just coincided with them getting a HDTV card so it's my fault that it went off after I redid their MediaCentre. Still, they're both in their 70's and have used MP daily for 6-7 years! Nice and easy!
It has! It just coincided with them getting a HDTV card so it's my fault that it went off after I redid their MediaCentre. Still...
I'm quite attached to MP1 and have used it for many years. I like new stuff and trying/tinkering but MP2 just didn't have what's...
Replies
Views
THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only. same goes for the password. The select graphic overlaps (the OK Button and Abbrechen - when you move teh mouse over them you will see)
THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only...
MediaPortal 2.1 Pre Release! After a long time of waiting we proudly present the latest version of MediaPortal 2. See the release...
Replies
Views
<Feed Name="MediaPortal">https://www.team-mediaportal.com/rss-feeds</Feed> <Feed Name="Le Monde">http://rss.lemonde.fr/c/205/f/3050/index.rss</Feed> <Feed Name="France 24">http://www.france24.com/fr/monde/rss</Feed> <Feed Name="Cnet France">http://www.cnetfrance.fr/feeds/rss/</Feed> <Feed...
<Feed Name="MediaPortal">https://www.team-mediaportal.com/rss-feeds</Feed> <Feed Name="Le...
The inbuilt News plugin in MP2.1 does read the default feeds from our server...
Replies
Views
Hi, also in Settings it can be defined if MP 2.1 is displayed full screen or windowed. Cheers Blue Max
Hi, also in Settings it can be defined if MP 2.1 is displayed full screen or windowed. Cheers Blue Max
Hi, could you please make that MP2 opens maximized?
Replies
Views
This is part of the details screens, in which you can find addtional information about aspect ratio, resolution, actors, directors, audio tracks, subtitle tracks, ... For me those don't belong all in the basic view, because they overload a screen and mostly you don't check them (E.g. Do you decide to watch a movie based on...
This is part of the details screens, in which you can find addtional information about aspect ratio, resolution, actors, directors...
Hi guys. About 1 and half years ago I tried mediaportal2 in the hopes it would import movies and series from nfo files. And though...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's possible
Yes, that's possible
Congratulations on introducing a skin - WMC - that has mouse volume controls - much appreciated. In the TV guide, there is no...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your patience. I will try that then (y).
Thank you for your patience. I will try that then (y).
I'm glad that I wasn't imagining the problem! Added by HTPCSourcer for clarity: For future reference: To rename the ProgramData...
Replies
Views
Hi. You can use TeamViewer or VPN or similar to schedule recordings until the MP 2 WebService is ready. This is a work in progress but no one can tell you exactly when it is finished.
Hi. You can use TeamViewer or VPN or similar to schedule recordings until the MP 2 WebService is ready. This is a work in progress...
Hi, Im all new to MediaPortal2. I have an nvidia shield that i run Kodi on. Then i have MediaPortal2 as a PVR backend. My...
Replies
Views
You can keep both versions in parallel. Just deactivate the respective TV service in Windows services, depending on which version you want to use. You may have to change the autostart settings of MP1 and/or MP2 in order for not starting the wrong version with Windows.
You can keep both versions in parallel. Just deactivate the respective TV service in Windows services, depending on which version...
Hi there, the last days I spent some time to test the new gorgeous MP 2.1. Some points are a bit confusing or complicated, but the...
Replies
Views
Hello. With MP1 my TBS 6985 supports DiseqC with a patch, TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements. Will there be support for DiseqC in MP2.1 for TBS 6985 DVB S2 Quad Card? Best Regards AR
Hello. With MP1 my TBS 6985 supports DiseqC with a patch, TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements. Will there be support for...
Hello. With MP1 my TBS 6985 supports DiseqC with a patch, TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements. Will there be support for...
Replies
Views
English please ;) Even better: Open a new bug thread and I'll delete this one. It may have been moved over here by somebody else.
English please ;) Even better: Open a new bug thread and I'll delete this one. It may have been moved over here by somebody else.
Hallo zusammen, das Problem hab ich irgendwo schon mal beiläufig angesprochen, dort konnte nicht beantwortet werden warum das so...
Replies
Views
thank you have downloaded i will set thinks up in next day or so keep you posted
thank you have downloaded i will set thinks up in next day or so keep you posted
as im wondering if i should be reverting back to mp1 because that seems to be still in development (2 releases) in recent times to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm currently testing the new 2.1 Pre and was just wondering if it is normal that the server's name is "apps.skype.com" ?! Where does this name come from? €dit: It's not normal, but I found out how it got there: The first entry in my hosts-file was an old entry that rerouted just this adress to 127.0.0.1, so MP2 got it...
Hi there, I'm currently testing the new 2.1 Pre and was just wondering if it is normal that the server's name is "apps.skype.com"...
Hi there, I'm currently testing the new 2.1 Pre and was just wondering if it is normal that the server's name is "apps.skype.com"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Use local FanArt DE
Hi Lehmden, thank you for the information. I had a look at the Wiki yesterday but seem to have overlooked it. I will do a fresh install with the TV DB backed up. Thanks for the advice. Also the MP 2 settings menu structure is sometimes not very logical for me. I am sometimes confused by menu items in the center of the screen without...
Hi Lehmden, thank you for the information. I had a look at the Wiki yesterday but seem to have overlooked it. I will do a fresh...
Hi ge2301, I would like to take my local fanart, covers etc. but I did not find the setting for that. Could you please tell me...
Replies
Views
@Bryan H Please have a look at the latest release of MediaPortal 2.1. CC should now work.
@Bryan H Please have a look at the latest release of MediaPortal 2.1. CC should now work.
Hello all, I tried setting up MP2 a few months ago and loved it...right up until I found out that CC was not supported for TV...
Replies
Views
So I tried a few times futile on the client/laptop - no connection to the server... pesky firewall! - but eventually just installed ReClock on the HTPC. Followed your instructions and still no effect. (I haven't rebooted the HTPC yet, but I doubt it will help.) Pressing F10 during playback shows the same choppy curves as in my...
So I tried a few times futile on the client/laptop - no connection to the server... pesky firewall! - but eventually just installed...
I have been using MP1 for many years on my current hardware (old but worked well with MP1). I've now reformatted my HDD and...
Replies
Views
OK. I think that we are still some time away before seeing a stable and official MediaPortal release that is based on TVE 3.5. Only then can we start looking into implementing such a feature. mm may be in a better position to comment on how far in the future this may be, as he is the developer behind it.
OK. I think that we are still some time away before seeing a stable and official MediaPortal release that is based on TVE 3.5...
MP1 currently records series based on the Title (eg "The Big Bang Theory") and if the data source changes it slightly (eg "Big Bang...
Replies
Views
Thanks for replying. I did. I resolved the problem by changing the login for the service to my user name.
Thanks for replying. I did. I resolved the problem by changing the login for the service to my user name.
Hi all, I've installed MediaPortal-2__origin__Weekly_20160108__2016-01-16--19-26, and I'm facing problems when I try to Add a...
Replies
Views
It's because the Windows mixer volume cannot control bitstreamed or WASAPI sound outputs ('mute' is the only thing works on everything). So any audio source that is decoded to PCM and output via a normal DirectShow audio renderer is affected by the volume control. It's just how Windows sound mixer/rendering works, but I agree it can...
It's because the Windows mixer volume cannot control bitstreamed or WASAPI sound outputs ('mute' is the only thing works on...
The last few days i have an annoying sound problem. There is just no sound on many sources. I figured out, i can hear sound on tv...
Replies
Views
Super. Thanks for your inputs.
Super. Thanks for your inputs.
Hi. Here you can discuss about the MediaPortal 2 Installation and Setup Guides thread.
Replies
Views
If I may chime in, there's more interest for this than seems on first sight. IMO it's MP's TV server that is its strongest card and should be ported first. I do recognise @offbyone 's comment about it containing the most OS-specific code though. Anyway, I'm attempting to make it work on linux (I'd like my TV server to run on a...
If I may chime in, there's more interest for this than seems on first sight. IMO it's MP's TV server that is its strongest card and...
Hi everyone, I've been thinking of trying to port MediaPortal 2 to Linux for some time now. I realize there were a lot of tries...
Replies
Views
The default audio device is preferred by MP2, so you should first check your Windows config. Additionally you can select audio renderer in two areas: for audio player (based on BASS) and video player (DirectShow).
The default audio device is preferred by MP2, so you should first check your Windows config. Additionally you can select audio...
GAWD... all I did was add a monitor and swap a few cables... I have daggy interface sounds but nothing from videos. I hate the...
Replies
Views
I I recommend to wait a bit until MP2.1 is out. It'll bring much more features and is not compatible with older versions. So you can safe your time to configure things two times.
I I recommend to wait a bit until MP2.1 is out. It'll bring much more features and is not compatible with older versions. So you...
My apologies if this is not the right forum for this question or if it has been asked recently. However, I did search, and the only...
Replies
Views
Also being in the U.S. (Chicagoland) I would be very interested in knowing what you have or plan to work on... ATSC is a real pain for us and if you have the experience in making it easier, I am sure the other Dev's would love the help. Are you on ATCS, cable card, etc????
Also being in the U.S. (Chicagoland) I would be very interested in knowing what you have or plan to work on... ATSC is a real pain...
After having failed to create a plugin for MP1; rather than dive into it to figure out why I decided why not bring up mediaportal 2...
Replies
Views
Have you used the search function in this forum? I found similar issues and their solution with a few clicks. I recommend to try same and come back, if nothing worked.
Have you used the search function in this forum? I found similar issues and their solution with a few clicks. I recommend to try...
So great work guys, the install went without a hitch and from what I have read it should have been a lot more difficult...
Replies
Views
In my case, the channels are both DVB-T; they are on the same tunercard...
In my case, the channels are both DVB-T; they are on the same tunercard...
Hello, On DVB-T here, there are 3 provider (and 3 frequencies). One of them provides a channel TVN, with full EPG information. On...
Replies
Views
This is on the todo list /mrj https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-schedule-manual-recording.133495/#post-1173093
This is on the todo list /mrj https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp2-schedule-manual-recording.133495/#post-1173093
Is there any way to create a daily recording by time (and not by EPG)? This is what I tried so far: I went to "scheduled...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 glitchy DE
With this information level nobody will be able to help you :) Which MP2 version are you using? Reenact the same when your problem occured and afterwards upload the log files here. The log collector is on your desktop.
With this information level nobody will be able to help you :) Which MP2 version are you using? Reenact the same when your problem...
9 times out of ten I am unable to watch tv. It just doesn't open selected channel. I am not computer whizz, any ideas ?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom