General (41 Viewers)

I gave up and went back last week. I needed keyword recording having moved from Argus on mp1 and hoped to get tvwishlist working on mp2 but it didn't. Also with a multiseat setup, not being able to delete from the client was a massive limitation Mp2 for me was a bit unstable compared to mp1 and the number of mp1 users still...
I gave up and went back last week. I needed keyword recording having moved from Argus on mp1 and hoped to get tvwishlist working...
I starting getting a few issue with MP 1.1.15 and Argus 2.3 so I've gone for a fresh install of MP2 to give it a try. I'm on the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Yes. Normally I'm watching in my living room where the pc is used as server and client. But if the weather is nice (as it is those days here in northern Germany) I watch in the garden and then there is a client only machine used... So this is validated on both, SingleSeat and MultiSeat setups.
Hi. Yes. Normally I'm watching in my living room where the pc is used as server and client. But if the weather is nice (as it is...
MP2 user. Often I start watching a 3 hour sport event (football/baseball/hockey game) an hour after the game has started. I watch...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Using MP2 DE
Ooo thanks that might save me some work. All HDHomerun is is a network TV tuner in its own box. You download your software from Silicondust, tell the software what program you're going to use and configure tuner for that program. You check that things are displaying with their VIEW software and after that it's just a matter of...
Ooo thanks that might save me some work. All HDHomerun is is a network TV tuner in its own box. You download your software from...
OK I'm trying to get used to how to make MP2 do what I need and thought maybe I could just ask a few questions here. 1) Have...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, no channels from the radio times xml tv gui when you grab :(( I'll take a look at the radio channels, I don't think I included any of them. Sounds like a good tip though. Thanks. Maybe the lg tv is getting epg some other way. I stuck the wire in the back of it and it just worked straight off. Then I tried media portal... ---...
Ah yes, no channels from the radio times xml tv gui when you grab :(( I'll take a look at the radio channels, I don't think I...
Hi guys, New install. My EPG grabber runs very slow and looks like it's timing out or something. I get EPG for just the next...
Replies
Views
No, only refresh rate changes are supported, but not screen resolutions
No, only refresh rate changes are supported, but not screen resolutions
Is it possible with MePo2 to switch the output resolution of my HTPC based on the source file resolution? Means: HD-file -> 1080p...
Replies
Views
I did it this way and it works very well https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/xmltv-install-configure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/
I did it this way and it works very well https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/xmltv-install-configure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/
mp2 is fine and happy with live tv and recorded tv. However I cannot import my tvguide.xml file. I get 68 channels recognized...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than 15minutes. :) recording from 2 tuners at once is stable so far. With zapping I have BSOD after about 10-15 channel changes. Obviously I havent recorded that much. Channel change is slow at 5-6 seconds...
Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than...
Hi, I am a bit pressed for time now, but I have prepared the text below while my forum registration was pending. My apologies...
Replies
Views
No, I ran it on my Intel NUC with Windows 7x64 Ultimate. However I did remove WMC components through add/remove Programs to avoid conflicts. Ceton drivers were installed thought from which I understand are not compatible with Windows 10.
No, I ran it on my Intel NUC with Windows 7x64 Ultimate. However I did remove WMC components through add/remove Programs to avoid...
I originally noticed issues with playback on some HD stations but not others. Playback on some stations freezes almost immediately...
Replies
Views
My first step into MP and I'm trying to get MP2 running on Win10 with HDHR3, ATSC OTA Tuners. The HDHR is setup and when scanning for channels in HDHR setup, I see all the expected channels and the signal is fine. BDA Compat mode is set to MP (I've also tried "default"). When I scan for channels in the MP TV Server Config, it locks...
My first step into MP and I'm trying to get MP2 running on Win10 with HDHR3, ATSC OTA Tuners. The HDHR is setup and when scanning...
My first step into MP and I'm trying to get MP2 running on Win10 with HDHR3, ATSC OTA Tuners. The HDHR is setup and when scanning...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio Renderer DE
This will always depend on your individual hardware. For example I have a system where everything is working perfectly with LAV. In all cases I have been very happy with the audio performance of LAV and never did I have issues with video and audio getting asynchronous. Note that LAV has an option to ensure synchronicity. On another...
This will always depend on your individual hardware. For example I have a system where everything is working perfectly with LAV. In...
Just have a quick question, does MP2 contain the MediaPortal Audio Renderer from MP1? or is there a replacement to this? Also, is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Virtual DVD Drive DE
Hi. You don't need the "sheep" for using ISO files inside MP2. They are supported ootb. You can add the ISO as "normal" Video files.
Hi. You don't need the "sheep" for using ISO files inside MP2. They are supported ootb. You can add the ISO as "normal" Video files.
Having used MP1 for years I have migrated to MP2. Most items working however when I find my ISO files it displays them as a folder...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2: tv guide (1 Viewer) DE
HI Some useful links for searching at GitHub Searching code You can't use the following wildcard characters as part of your search query : . , : ; / \ ` ' " = * ! ? # $ & + ^ | ~ < > ( ) { } [ ]. The search will simply ignore these symbols. More info here...
HI Some useful links for searching at GitHub Searching code You can't use the following wildcard characters as part of your...
Here's a few things about me that will probably help: - I'm a recent transplant from Windows Media Center - I'm a keyboard guy - I...
Replies
Views
Hi That page needs an update again. /mrj //EDIT// Fixed(y) mrj
Hi That page needs an update again. /mrj //EDIT// Fixed(y) mrj
Hi, My recordings directory has always been Z:/Data/TV_Recordings where Z: is an external hard drive. When I bought a new drive I...
Replies
Views
Is this by design? mrj //Edit Unlocked now
Replies
Views
Hi Lehmden, I don't have the confidence to do what you ask, but I appreciate your help. I don't want to have the same discussion on two threads. The discussion can be followed on the other thread here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal2-will-not-stream-content-for-multi-seat-configuration.134915/page-3#post-1193615
Hi Lehmden, I don't have the confidence to do what you ask, but I appreciate your help. I don't want to have the same discussion...
Hi all, I just installed MP2.. all my MP3 a working fine. But I can't watch a movie (.avi or .mkv or .mp4)... I tried to install...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I currently import my EPG data from Digiguide using the XMLTV importer, but have noticed an issue with the odd program, where it does not populate the EPG grid correctly (see attached screen capture) @morpheus_xx and @mm1352000, I believe you were previously discussing this issue (or it might have been a different issue...
Hi guys, I currently import my EPG data from Digiguide using the XMLTV importer, but have noticed an issue with the odd program...
Hi guys, I currently import my EPG data from Digiguide using the XMLTV importer, but have noticed an issue with the odd program...
Replies
Views
It blows me away that we still cant simply look at the guide (SD for example) to determine a show is RERUN and simply skip it.
It blows me away that we still cant simply look at the guide (SD for example) to determine a show is RERUN and simply skip it.
Hello, I'm new to Mediaportal having switched from WMC after the upgrade to Win10. I have MP2 set up and am using WebEPG to pull...
Replies
Views
On unbugs... I usually start recording -7 minutes early. That -7 minutes doesn't show on the program display (red colour) fair enough. Would it be possible to actual check if the program had started being recorded and provide a "watch from start" rather than assume no program starts being recorded via the absolute time of the...
On unbugs... I usually start recording -7 minutes early. That -7 minutes doesn't show on the program display (red colour) fair...
My interest in football is somewhere between zero and zero with the ring removed. MP2 on the other hand is very keen to watch the...
Replies
Views
I've set up MP2 on a single machine (client and server), and I must admit, it looks pretty damn good, There was a lot of head scratching during configuration, but I got channels scanned, EPG guide working, and an existing video library imported. Live TV works just fine. But, there seem to be a few lingering issues and I'm not now...
I've set up MP2 on a single machine (client and server), and I must admit, it looks pretty damn good, There was a lot of head...
I've set up MP2 on a single machine (client and server), and I must admit, it looks pretty damn good, There was a lot of head...
Replies
Views
You don't mention what tuners you are using to receive the broadcasts. Check for updated drivers for both the tuner and the graphics card. I have a system (of similar vintage) that many people often comment that the HD picture is better than they get on their television. By the way, I use the Black Gold HD Freeview tuner cards, which...
You don't mention what tuners you are using to receive the broadcasts. Check for updated drivers for both the tuner and the...
Hi, I have not been able to find an up to date thread on this subject, apologies if it is answered elsewhere. I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hi. No, this can not be changed atm. Only way to work around may be (never tried this and it's not documented at all) set MP2 to English right after a completely fresh installation and before you create and first import any share and do the same befor every refresh you do. Not really a nice way but the only way I can imagine atm...
Hi. No, this can not be changed atm. Only way to work around may be (never tried this and it's not documented at all) set MP2 to...
First I added my network shares in the MePo2 GUI which seemed to work. Then I watched the import running but after about 10 minutes...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that is what I needed. ERIC
Thanks, that is what I needed. ERIC
Hiding Recording and TV in general, as I do not have a card to record TV this entire section seems un-needed, but I can not locate...
Replies
Views
Guys, I've been a long time MP1 user but I'm migrating to a Server/Client setup where I'll have one machine running Server & Client (Main HTPC), and another machine running Client Only (Bedroom HTPC). For this architecture, I'm testing out MP2 since it seems to be able to do this network/sharing natively. I have a lot of BD ISO's...
Guys, I've been a long time MP1 user but I'm migrating to a Server/Client setup where I'll have one machine running Server &...
Guys, I've been a long time MP1 user but I'm migrating to a Server/Client setup where I'll have one machine running Server &...
Replies
Views
Not that I have it working on MP2, but there is a zip file compatible with MP2 at the head of this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-server-plugin-tvwishlist.76506/page-131
Not that I have it working on MP2, but there is a zip file compatible with MP2 at the head of this thread...
1) Is there any way of setting recordings from keywords or is there only a very basic recording function like series with exactly...
Replies
Views
morpheus xx it's not working i changed the interval but somehow it doesn't refresh or start the importroutine at a 30 minute base. i chinged it to 30 minutes, 1 hour, -1day any other ideas ?
morpheus xx it's not working i changed the interval but somehow it doesn't refresh or start the importroutine at a 30 minute base...
Is it possible to set the interval for scanning my medialib to for instance every 30 minutes instead of once in 24 hours? I use MP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Keyboard Navigation DE
i have problems in mp2 with the internal player simular: When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got the menu where i can : stop pauze skip to next chapter fastforward rewind latest 2 functions not working i can't fast forward nor rewind by mouse clicking those buttons. anybody any idea how to fix its...
i have problems in mp2 with the internal player simular: When i'm playing a serie or movie in mediaportal 2 and move mouse i got...
Hi, I am running a single-seat install on my test/dev machine. There is no remote attached to it, hence I have to rely on keyboard...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am trying to setup my tv server channels on Mediaportal2. When I scan for channels it only finds channel 3 and when channel 4 is displayed the scan stops and don't display anymore channels. I am using a Comcast cable box connected to my PC. I was using Media center and it worked fine, but upgraded to Windows 10 and trying to use...
I am trying to setup my tv server channels on Mediaportal2. When I scan for channels it only finds channel 3 and when channel 4 is...
I am trying to setup my tv server channels on Mediaportal2. When I scan for channels it only finds channel 3 and when channel 4 is...
Replies
Views
I have just installed on the test PC also MP1.15. And this software is properly plays all videos and all portrait-mode- images immediately. This raises the question for me to change to MP2 not. This does not mean that I find MP2 bad. No, I'm a normal user. I look for a software according to the following 3 points. 1) The software I...
I have just installed on the test PC also MP1.15. And this software is properly plays all videos and all portrait-mode- images...
Hi, I am new to Mediaportal. What is the difference between Mediaportal version 1 and 2? When will Mediaportal 2 become a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unstable TV server DE
Since changing to local shares I've not had a crash.... seems like your theory was sound - thanks for that. I have a server built in single seat mode and then a number of dedicated clients and it was on one of these clients that I configured the media sources, thus used the network locations of the data, but as this config is common...
Since changing to local shares I've not had a crash.... seems like your theory was sound - thanks for that. I have a server built...
Hi all, Having rebuilt my server / clients I decided about a week ago to try MP2 having use MP1 (+FTR/Argus) for many years...
Replies
Views
What about TVwishlist ?
What about TVwishlist ?
Hi, great product, I like it very much after finally being forced to leave WMC. The only thing I wish this had was a way to record...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom