General (39 Viewers)

Ok. Thanks for your reply :)
Ok. Thanks for your reply :)
Hi, I whant to start of by saying that I love the new MP 2.1 :) The look and feel is realy great. As soon that I am familiar with...
Replies
Views
Hello, the MP2 team is glad to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 2.1 has just been released. :) Please see the release news for details and download information: English Deutsch As always: please do not post support requests and bug reports in this thread but use the appropriate sections as explained in the news.
Hello, the MP2 team is glad to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 2.1 has just been released. :) Please see the...
Hello, the MP2 team is glad to announce that the final version of MediaPortal 2.1 has just been released. :) Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My MP1 decided to go bang big style (possibly due to a move and the loss of the two BGT3620 replaced by a TBS6802 at least the Haup S2 work!) So I've installed MP2 and I'm learning :-| I'm trying to group the various online video sites (put the >18 in one folder) and I can't seem to do it? Also I screwed up and accidentally...
Hi, My MP1 decided to go bang big style (possibly due to a move and the loss of the two BGT3620 replaced by a TBS6802 at least the...
Hi, My MP1 decided to go bang big style (possibly due to a move and the loss of the two BGT3620 replaced by a TBS6802 at least the...
Replies
Views
Yes, here in Norway we have a saying "Tingenes iboende faenskap" which roughly translates to "The devil inside of things" and refers to things like the headphone cable that ties knots on itself, or the bag of potato-chips that explodes when you try to open it. I guess when it comes to software there is both a devil and an angel inside...
Yes, here in Norway we have a saying "Tingenes iboende faenskap" which roughly translates to "The devil inside of things" and...
I recently did a format and reinstall and I've installed the latest version of MP2 on Windows 10 Creator update. Now I seem to be...
Replies
Views
Hi. You have tried to add sources multiple times. This is not possible. And you need to enter the credentials for accessing the SMB shares in settings > server settings before!!! you add a share. Best would be to stop the MP2-Server, remove the old database in "C:\ProgramData\Team-Mediaportal\MP2-Server\database\datastore.s3db" and...
Hi. You have tried to add sources multiple times. This is not possible. And you need to enter the credentials for accessing the SMB...
Hi, why does the media import not work at all? Serverlog: 07.27.42 Clientlog: 09.29.09
Replies
Views
I don't know where you are, but in some (most?) countries, an EPG is broadcast through the EIT tables in the transport stream. I can get EPG data reliably with WMC this way using an HDHomeRun (and also other tuners). The MP2 server also gets it, but it takes a bit longer (it speeds up if you visit all the channels). Make sure you set...
I don't know where you are, but in some (most?) countries, an EPG is broadcast through the EIT tables in the transport stream. I...
-----Backstory----- I've been using WMC for years, but earlier this week it may have pooped the bed for good. I have been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Items To Display DE
Thanks Lehmden, that would make sense. Dumb question, where is the darned filter setting? Found it.
Thanks Lehmden, that would make sense. Dumb question, where is the darned filter setting? Found it.
Very new to Media Portal. Ive used WMC religiously on Windows 7 though. When trying to browse through my media, it simply says "no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV fails to start DE
Ha - no, I didn't pay attention... :( I close this thread
Ha - no, I didn't pay attention... :( I close this thread
I reinstalled MP2 client/server setup and when I select TV in the client GUI nothing happens and I get an error message that MP2 is...
Replies
Views
At this time there basically is no other skin than the ones that are installed automatically. Check out the Pre2 release news for an idea what is offered.
At this time there basically is no other skin than the ones that are installed automatically. Check out the Pre2 release news for...
Hi, Is there a way in Mediaportal2 to start with the TV Module at startup of the client ? in Mediaportal 1 I used mpstartit. Kind...
Replies
Views
Well, MP2 does of course install on every system that is running Windows 7 or higher. As long as you experience this issue you will not be able to instally anything else. Upgrading to a new Win 10 version would cure all your probklems with the blocked updates.
Well, MP2 does of course install on every system that is running Windows 7 or higher. As long as you experience this issue you...
I haven been using MEPO1 for years. I wanted to give MEPO2 another try after some months/ When istalling MePo2 I get an error...
Replies
Views
After some troubleshooting it seems some files were corrupted by a Windows 10 update. Once they were sorted I uninstalled all Visual C++ packages and MP2 and reinstalled MP2. Thanks for the help @Brownard
After some troubleshooting it seems some files were corrupted by a Windows 10 update. Once they were sorted I uninstalled all...
Hi, I have installed MP2.1 pre on two machines, one client/server and a client. On the client/server I can view live TV but MP2...
Replies
Views
Any change that is going to change in the future ?
Any change that is going to change in the future ?
Hi Guys, I'm giving MP2 a try (upgraded from MP1), however i cant find any setting where i can manually specify an MP2 server...
Replies
Views
Just setup MP 2 and unable to preview channels or Test Channels. Getting Unable to create graph.
Just setup MP 2 and unable to preview channels or Test Channels. Getting Unable to create graph.
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently I am using MP1 and it has come to decision time to drop MediaPortal and go with a "smart" TV so I can subscribe to Amazon Prime Before I make the move I would like to ask if anyone has got Amazon Prime in the UK working on MP2? Regards TW
Hi Everyone, Currently I am using MP1 and it has come to decision time to drop MediaPortal and go with a "smart" TV so I can...
Hi Everyone, Currently I am using MP1 and it has come to decision time to drop MediaPortal and go with a "smart" TV so I can...
Replies
Views
@aspik @morpheus_xx I gave the D2D version a try and document my first impressions here. I understood, that there are capacity bottle necks and at first the MP2.1 Final is target. (+) impressions: Fadeouts have a higher quality. There is no break point when the opacity come to almost 0 as in current version In general all shapes are...
@aspik @morpheus_xx I gave the D2D version a try and document my first impressions here. I understood, that there are capacity...
This thread is about discussion of the idea to switch MP2 rendering to a newer DX version. The current situation (as of 12/2014)...
Replies
Views
Hi. WMC is more or less an alternative GUI for Windows Media Player so it uses the codecs used in Windows itself. If you don't alter any merits by hand the used codecs are most likely Microsoft codecs...
Hi. WMC is more or less an alternative GUI for Windows Media Player so it uses the codecs used in Windows itself. If you don't...
Hi, I've since ever a problem with MP2 in aperative usage. Currently I have WMC on my HTPC installer and it's working pretty well...
Replies
Views
I just tried tinyMediaManager to create a .nfo file for a french speaking movie. I get the right information in french for <plot> and <outline> in the tinyMediaManager and in the .nfo file it creates beside the movie (.wtv) However, when I reimport the movie in MediaPortal 2, it does not bother with .nfo file and seems to grab the...
I just tried tinyMediaManager to create a .nfo file for a french speaking movie. I get the right information in french for <plot>...
I'm recording movies (TV) from MP2 and I wish to move them to my movies folder with the appropriate tags (classification, artists...
Replies
Views
ok downloaded and fixed thx mate!
ok downloaded and fixed thx mate!
I can't get alt enter to always on top? What am I doing wrong? It's either windowed mode or full screen, no always on top? Help pls?
Replies
Views
Hey there My new Gf has a acer x113 DLP Projektor an now I both some Shutterglasses supercheap 3D over vga So first I tested stereoscopic player, than found Sview it's free, both supports it. Thing is, some of the movies I find are SBS,halfSBS and some are top bottom. As far as I can tell, I ned them mixed together or one after the...
Hey there My new Gf has a acer x113 DLP Projektor an now I both some Shutterglasses supercheap 3D over vga So first I tested...
Inspired by the great new plugin...
Replies
Views
Thank, got it working...
Thank, got it working...
Hello, I have a newly purchased KWorld UB-445U2 Hybrid USB TV stick, and It wont work with MediaPortal 2.... It wont scan any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote Media Source DE
I have opened a request here: Remote Media Source So anybody interested in this feature please vote
I have opened a request here: Remote Media Source So anybody interested in this feature please vote
Hi Guys, I am in the process of moving over from MP1 to MP2 but have run into a problem. I have a remote dedicated server where I...
Replies
Views
I would like to see the symbol rate back in the channel search as there are still alot of us using dvb-c.
I would like to see the symbol rate back in the channel search as there are still alot of us using dvb-c.
Hi I just uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2 2.1 Pre2-release. Now when I try ti search for my DVB-C transponders I don't see the...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, but I've tried all of this , ensured LAV is set as the CODEC, uninstalled and reinstalled x 3, rebooted x many , I just can't get this to work.... Every time I try to start live TV, the player crashes. Any other last suggestions ?
I'm sorry, but I've tried all of this , ensured LAV is set as the CODEC, uninstalled and reinstalled x 3, rebooted x many , I just...
Hi, I am having trouble getting MP2 to connect to a database. When I run setuptv.exe, the "Setup database connection" window...
Replies
Views
Installed! Thanks Guys!
Installed! Thanks Guys!
So i want to give mediaportal 2 a try but i have a failure during installation. Here is my log. What have a done wrong. Thanks des.
Replies
Views
Settings > plugins > TV> zap by channel index. Set to no
Settings > plugins > TV> zap by channel index. Set to no
I've recently installed MP2.1 pre2. The channel numbers are correct under TV channels in the TV server configuration (e.g. BBC One...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't install that version as it's a prerelease so not a final version. Will give that a go
Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't install that version as it's a prerelease so not a final version. Will give that a go
Hi, The TV channel numbers don't show up in the guide in MP2. How can I get them to show up? Thanks
Replies
Views
Many thanks, you were right there was a load of garbage in the hosts file. Now the client sees the server OK. Can I use a MAC web browser to see the server?
Many thanks, you were right there was a load of garbage in the hosts file. Now the client sees the server OK. Can I use a MAC web...
Hi, Complete Noob to Mediaportal. I have installed Version 2.1 client & server on a Windows 10 64bit machine. The service is...
Replies
Views
Did you try the MPTvScheduler?
Did you try the MPTvScheduler?
I lost media center with the Windows 10 udpate and I badly wanted to get something that would allow me to use the view and record...
Replies
Views
Ok, for some reason Dokan is not installing on your system. Download Dokan manually from here: https://github.com/dokan-dev/dokany/releases/download/v1.0.2/DokanSetup.exe. Launch the Dokan setup, reboot and then try to install MP 2.1
Ok, for some reason Dokan is not installing on your system. Download Dokan manually from here...
Afternoon all, New user here - trying something other than Windows Media Center (which I'm finding is becoming more and more...
Replies
Views
Sorry HTPCSourcer, I apologise for my tardy response, but I just needed a break from computers for a while. The previous post was posted by accident. I meant to write... Thanks for explaining that Visual C++ redistributables are installed in parallel. Prior to doing a restore in Windows 10, I was advised of the changes which listed...
Sorry HTPCSourcer, I apologise for my tardy response, but I just needed a break from computers for a while. The previous post was...
Hi, When I install Unified Remote or KodiV17 on my Windows 10 Pro running MP 2 Spring '16, the MP TV server crashes as per...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom