General (71 Viewers)

I don't know if this is the same for SkyGo, but i.e. Amazon site allows settings by right click (mouse) or "Info" key (remote) on the site symbol (when browsing sites, not the configuration screen). Then a context menu allows entering site-specific configuration.
I don't know if this is the same for SkyGo, but i.e. Amazon site allows settings by right click (mouse) or "Info" key (remote) on...
Recently I switched to MP2. There are a couple of things I haven't found yet. Today, I am stuck with configuration of online...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Position DE
I am an old hand with Media Portal 1 but am now starting to use 2 instead. The problem I have is that when I first fire up the system and select a program to watch in the TV guide all is fine. However, if I come back to the TV a few hours later and select the guide again it has not shifted to the current time it is still where I...
I am an old hand with Media Portal 1 but am now starting to use 2 instead. The problem I have is that when I first fire up the...
I am an old hand with Media Portal 1 but am now starting to use 2 instead. The problem I have is that when I first fire up the...
Replies
Views
Have to say, I agree. Building a rock solid server app that can interface with many different clients is the way to go IMO. It's the one thing that clients like Kodi don't have (and likely never will) so products like Emby are coming in to fill that gap. Emby does all scraping, media management and DLNA etc, and provides an addon to...
Have to say, I agree. Building a rock solid server app that can interface with many different clients is the way to go IMO. It's...
Hi I've installed TV server from MP2* to use with Kodi but it seems to have created an S: drive which I'm not going to use. Can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Radio DE
Yes, found it. Thank you!
Yes, found it. Thank you!
Hi Folks I just switched to MP2 (fresh installof client and server) but I can't seem to find the radio section. Radio channels are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE 3.5 DE
Tried it and setup fails. Current setup: - windows 10 - media portal 1 with disabled tv server - argus 2.3 plugin for recording Tried: - install of media portal 2 (successfull) - removed tve 3 - downloaded and copied tve 3.5 - ran setuptv The last step resulted in the error that tv service was not started, request to start? Clicked...
Tried it and setup fails. Current setup: - windows 10 - media portal 1 with disabled tv server - argus 2.3 plugin for recording...
Tried 03 aug snapshot, but want to test latest tve3.5 (I'm interested in the server part, especially live tv). Where can I download...
Replies
Views
When i watch TV it's 4:3 (720x480) i like to use the intelligent zoom as a lot of the programs are 16:9 in 4:3 or 21:9 in 4:3 but some are just 4:3. As it works now intelligent zoom is stretching all 3. I would like to see the 4:3 zoomed to 14:9, The 16:9 in 4:3 and 21:9 in 4:3 zoomed, as this fits the 16:9 TV screen without...
When i watch TV it's 4:3 (720x480) i like to use the intelligent zoom as a lot of the programs are 16:9 in 4:3 or 21:9 in 4:3 but...
When i watch TV it's 4:3 (720x480) i like to use the intelligent zoom as a lot of the programs are 16:9 in 4:3 or 21:9 in 4:3 but...
Replies
Views
Yes, I figured out that is what I experienced. Thanks.
Yes, I figured out that is what I experienced. Thanks.
My PC encountered a problem last night while recordings were going on. One of these recordings does not appear in the recordings...
Replies
Views
We recently cut the cord a few months ago and have been using a setup that involves a Roku 3, Playstation Vue, and a Playon Server running from a computer. We have had endless issues with failed recordings from playon and are looking for an alternative. MediaPortal looks attractive to me because of the integrated DVR with Comskip...
We recently cut the cord a few months ago and have been using a setup that involves a Roku 3, Playstation Vue, and a Playon Server...
We recently cut the cord a few months ago and have been using a setup that involves a Roku 3, Playstation Vue, and a Playon Server...
Replies
Views
Are you sure, that your satelite connection is fine? You're logs are full of "[2016-10-25 00:00:36,584] [6d12290] [2fe0] - Recorder:Pid 13f0 Continuity error... 2 ( prev 2 ) - bad signal?". Seems, that your signal is too poor and the problem is not related to MP2.
Are you sure, that your satelite connection is fine? You're logs are full of "[2016-10-25 00:00:36,584] [6d12290] [2fe0] -...
hey there my mp2 has problems playing back live tv dvb-s2. it freeses or stops, sometimes for a few seconds, sometime completly...
Replies
Views
Thanks ge2301 i thought so but just wanted to check. ( probable should have wrote NTSC instead of analog)
Thanks ge2301 i thought so but just wanted to check. ( probable should have wrote NTSC instead of analog)
I have a quick question. I was looking at the Wiki and i see no mention of analog TV cards my card was working in MP1 does MP2 not...
Replies
Views
Today, I just went through the upgrade to MP2 from 1.15. In 1.XX, I followed these directions to get the schedule download automatically. Basically, you open TV Configuration, go to Plug-ins, Make sure that PowerScheduler is enabled, and then setup the EPG section. On the EPG tab, there is an entry "Run Command Before Internal...
Today, I just went through the upgrade to MP2 from 1.15. In 1.XX, I followed these directions to get the schedule download...
All, I'm running the current version of MP2 and I'm hoping to get Schedules Direct working with it so I can have some guide data...
Replies
Views
What's going on here is weird. If I set the computer time to non daylight saving then the time in the TV Guide is correct but nothing records on time. The recording is out by an hour.
What's going on here is weird. If I set the computer time to non daylight saving then the time in the TV Guide is correct but...
Unlike the rest of the east coast here in yesterday land we don't have daylight saving time (DST). The windows clock however was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Removing Menu Items DE
This works well, I used the manual aswell. But an ingui menu editor for BV is highly appreciated.
This works well, I used the manual aswell. But an ingui menu editor for BV is highly appreciated.
Hello, I would like to remove Audio and Pictures from the main menu in MP2 as I don't use them. I am currently using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] EPG scrolling DE
Thanks - sorted :). It's obvious now I know. I was trying to scroll with a mouse!
Thanks - sorted :). It's obvious now I know. I was trying to scroll with a mouse!
Hi, I've just installed MediaPortal and all seems to work well apart from I can't scroll the EPG to later programs. There are two...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No DVD Extras DE
Thanks Morpheus, I will do that tonight.
Thanks Morpheus, I will do that tonight.
Hi, I've had a post in the newbie section, but no one replied :( Hopefully posting the link here someone will hear me. The...
Replies
Views
Sorry if I was not more clear about this. Yes, I think you will have to install the full version on your server (or put the client only on the Pi???) so you can have acess to the EPG and schedule recordings I am afraid. I use VNC also sometimes for scheduling when I am at work, and that is from a computer. For something less than a...
Sorry if I was not more clear about this. Yes, I think you will have to install the full version on your server (or put the client...
I use Kodi on a Raspberry Pi for playback, with MP running "headless". For playback I find it does just what I'm after, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Upscale DVD (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for the info, I will look into this tonight.
Thanks for the info, I will look into this tonight.
Hi, I've looked everywhere on MP2, but cant find a upscale function? Is there one? If so, where?
Replies
Views
You have mapped the channels to all of your tuners? If not you have to do this. Otherwise MP does not know that additional tuners have the capability to receice certain channels. If you have done this already you should attach your TV-Server logfiles to this thread.
You have mapped the channels to all of your tuners? If not you have to do this. Otherwise MP does not know that additional tuners...
I have two tuners on my computer and I have both configured in the TV Servers configuration but it WILL NOT record more than one...
Replies
Views
Here I am again. Through the updates in the last week the configuration is dead. And right now I am not able to fixed with my solution above. Right now I am trying to find a way to force a clean reinstallation of the Media featur Pack. I have no hope to procced any success soon.
Here I am again. Through the updates in the last week the configuration is dead. And right now I am not able to fixed with my...
i have a multiseat system setup with mp2. The servers system is whs 2011 the client is windows 8.1. Now i have the problem that i...
Replies
Views
hi here is a list of your signal level and quality when the scheduler is running the quality is low about 25 to 33. I don't know why 2496: [2016-09-26 15:59:09,424] [366533033] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 82, SIGNAL QUALITY: 92 ***** 2539: [2016-09-26 16:59:23,517] [370147126] [scheduler thread] [INFO ] - *****...
hi here is a list of your signal level and quality when the scheduler is running the quality is low about 25 to 33. I don't know...
I have a rather puzzling problem I can't quite get a handle on. My HTPC has been working flawlessly for several weeks now with MP2...
Replies
Views
I just had a similar problem :) Edit: Downloading http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/7/1/1718CCC4-6315-4D8E-9543-8E28A4E18C4C/dxwebsetup.exe and running the installer works. After that I can also run the MP2-setup. This is a fresh installation of Win 10 x64 with VS, office and some chemistry programs...
I just had a similar problem :) Edit: Downloading...
As MediaPortal 2.0 works perfect with Windows 10 I downloaded 2.0 however already failed when trying to install DirectX 9.0c on...
Replies
Views
I ran across that post earlier. Maybe I should disable everything for both...I'm baffled. i just stopped both mpextended services and tried it again to no avail. I think I'm just gonna scrap it. I upgraded to the latest release of MP1 about a month ago and it force quits from T2T. Thought i'd make the leap, but maybe it's not as...
I ran across that post earlier. Maybe I should disable everything for both...I'm baffled. i just stopped both mpextended services...
Hi, can i use my MP1 TV MySQL Datebase for MP2 TVE3 Server? And if this is possible how to archieve this? Greets, Stefan
Replies
Views
Sooo....here are some updates! I've made all tests as well with my 1080p TV as with my LG Monitor (4k,10bit via Displayport -> Full 4K Support). Tests with AMD7750: Simple, no H.265 hardware decoding, and a i5 can't handle 4k via CPU. With a AMD RX460 (by the way Gigabyte has a nice and quiet one): MePo1: You just have to make...
Sooo....here are some updates! I've made all tests as well with my 1080p TV as with my LG Monitor (4k,10bit via Displayport ->...
Sipmle question: When I have a 4k HDR file, will MePo gives a 4k HDR output to my TV (grafic Card is a AMD RX460)?
Replies
Views
I have a little better news to report today on the no play situation. Since the last post I have been able to get things working really close to normal. Strangely the steps I took to get this going made not too much sense...but here they are.. 1 I updated my version of Win7 to SP1 I had neglected to update previously apparently. 2...
I have a little better news to report today on the no play situation. Since the last post I have been able to get things working...
Hi all I'm trying MediaPortal 2 Spring Edition 2016 for the first time having used MP1 for many years. I'm trying it on a fresh...
Replies
Views
Hi! I use MediaPortal when watching IPTV streams. Sometimes the stream jumps back 5/10 seconds and starts looping, playing the same part over and over again. This happens more often on some specific channels. TsWriter log says "bad signal", corrects time and stop the timeshift recording. From my point of view its clear that the...
Hi! I use MediaPortal when watching IPTV streams. Sometimes the stream jumps back 5/10 seconds and starts looping, playing the...
Hi! I use MediaPortal when watching IPTV streams. Sometimes the stream jumps back 5/10 seconds and starts looping, playing the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
It looks like using the XMLTV plugin with mc2xml pointed to Schedules Direct might be the right way to go. Has anybody tried this with MP2 with success?
It looks like using the XMLTV plugin with mc2xml pointed to Schedules Direct might be the right way to go. Has anybody tried this...
I've read through the recent threads regarding Schedules Direct and MP2. From what I understand, the current Schedules Direct plug...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Web Access on MP2 DE
Thanks Ge2301! I just reinstalled the latest build. Regarding scheduling i mean being able to control scheduling via the web. Probably part of the mp2extended. I took a look at that thread and the last post was almost 4 months old. I'm just surprised there wasn't any update since then.
Thanks Ge2301! I just reinstalled the latest build. Regarding scheduling i mean being able to control scheduling via the web...
Hello all, I am really new to Media portal, and have MP2 installed. I installed MPextended and and wemediaportal but I am gathering...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 description DE
Hi. No. Maybe on some very weak machines the SQL server needed for MP1 is eating too much resources. In such rare circumstances MP2 can be the better performer. But in general there is no difference. You can not compare that at all as both have totally different set of functions. They are completely different programs. If you only...
Hi. No. Maybe on some very weak machines the SQL server needed for MP1 is eating too much resources. In such rare circumstances...
Sorry to be dense if that's the case, but -- Is there a single, concise, but reasonably complete description of MP2 somewhere...
Replies
Views
Hi I don't know where to put this comment, perhaps can somebody help me. I have for many years used Mediaportal. For the last years as TV-Server. I've now migrated from mp1 to mp2 and that is a big step. I'm using TBS9669Se and Sky cards for Swedish Telenor CAM and German channels. After figuring out where and how to use the...
Hi I don't know where to put this comment, perhaps can somebody help me. I have for many years used Mediaportal. For the last...
Hi I don't know where to put this comment, perhaps can somebody help me. I have for many years used Mediaportal. For the last...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom