General (59 Viewers)

Hi. You don't need to change the folder name, as said above. I also use "Sisters (2015)" as folder name scheme and got 100% perfect match. And you even don't need to change your metadata tool as MediaCenterMaster is able to write "Kodi- compatible" .nfo files. Those .nfo files are also 100% compatible with MediaPortal 2. If you want...
Hi. You don't need to change the folder name, as said above. I also use "Sisters (2015)" as folder name scheme and got 100% perfect...
I cannot get my MP2 to display newly added movies from my network media sources. If I go into Media Sources Overview and tell it to...
Replies
Views
so, ich habe gestern die Verkabelung nochmal auf Klinke-Chinch vom PC zum Decoder geändert. Jetzt habe ich ein anderes Phänomen das ich vermutlich mit meiner alten Anlage schon hatte, dort es aber nicht aufgefallen ist, da der Bass recht schwach war. Und zwar wirkt es sich folgendermaßen aus. In den Windows Soundeinstellungen habe...
so, ich habe gestern die Verkabelung nochmal auf Klinke-Chinch vom PC zum Decoder geändert. Jetzt habe ich ein anderes Phänomen das...
Hallo zusammen, ich habe mein uraltes Noname Soundsystem umgestellt von einer analogen (Chinch auf Klinke) Sourroundanlage auf...
Replies
Views
Update: After spending a couple hours reading many forum posts, I uninstalled MP2, deleted the folder in C:\ProgramData, then downloaded the latest snapshot(2016-02-07), but couldn't install it, because the download apparently contains a virus, so I downloaded the 2016-01-16 snapshot and installed it w/o issue. I setup the HD HomeRun...
Update: After spending a couple hours reading many forum posts, I uninstalled MP2, deleted the folder in C:\ProgramData, then...
I just installed MediaPortal 2 as Client & Server on same Windows 7 64-bit machine that currently runs Windows Media Center. I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 install help DE
In Windows 7 64-bit I have seen install programs for various applications not end correctly and you can only find them in Task Manager - and if they are related to Windows itself, rebooting the PC may not work because the installs are liable to restart automatically - in the background, hidden from view. 1. Open Task Manager...
In Windows 7 64-bit I have seen install programs for various applications not end correctly and you can only find them in Task...
I am amazed that anyone is using MP2 at all - the directions for installing are so messed up. I have been trying for hours reading...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have a problem watching live TV from one single transponder. It's supposed to run via MDAPI, but the problem persists with all plugins DISABLED, so something about my TV configuration must be wrong. I get "No Signal" almost every time I try to tune this channel. The weird thing: It works flawlessly in DVBViewer. I use...
Hi everyone! I have a problem watching live TV from one single transponder. It's supposed to run via MDAPI, but the problem...
Hi everyone! I have a problem watching live TV from one single transponder. It's supposed to run via MDAPI, but the problem...
Replies
Views
OK, tried it and it's working fine. I assumed it is mapped on the rewind button. In my opinion, that should be a default setting because i expect these buttons working exactly for that use. Why else i just need a fast forward and rewind button on my remote? But thank you for that hint.
OK, tried it and it's working fine. I assumed it is mapped on the rewind button. In my opinion, that should be a default setting...
By watchin live tv, sometimes i want to go back a few second just to watch a scene again. But in MP2 there don't seem any data...
Replies
Views
Welcome to Media Portal! As far as I know all common formats are supported incl. WMV. MP2 even can handle old recordings from WMC natively. But I have to admmit, that I couldn't find a list of supported formats in wiki. I think this is something to be added.
Welcome to Media Portal! As far as I know all common formats are supported incl. WMV. MP2 even can handle old recordings from WMC...
My intent is to replace my xbox 360 extenders and WMC system with MediaPortal and some Intel NUC clients. All my movies today are...
Replies
Views
As title mention, by watching HD-TV (Entertain) or HD online videos there are often short interrupts in (6ch)sound and also in video playback (interrupts are just a few ms, but i can hear and see them what's really disturbing). There also seem to be a problem when the tv-channel changes from 2ch sound (usually commercials) to 6ch...
As title mention, by watching HD-TV (Entertain) or HD online videos there are often short interrupts in (6ch)sound and also in...
As title mention, by watching HD-TV (Entertain) or HD online videos there are often short interrupts in (6ch)sound and also in...
Replies
Views
Great, glad to hear.
Great, glad to hear.
Hi there, managed to get EPG working (Australia) by only selecting the one channel (7) and the EPG appeared not long after that...
Replies
Views
Hi. You can update your existing installation. All settings like media sources, TV and so on are preserved. The installer automatically update an existing version.
Hi. You can update your existing installation. All settings like media sources, TV and so on are preserved. The installer...
Hi everyone, I tried to use Netflix on my brand new installed MP2. I set my Account name and PW correctly. But whenever I try to...
Replies
Views
only for information, madvr is available on MP1 ( tourettes personal branch ) . but i hope this MadVR can be adapted to MP2.
only for information, madvr is available on MP1 ( tourettes personal branch ) . but i hope this MadVR can be adapted to MP2.
Hi, today LAV Filters 0.68.0 has been released ->Link<-, with IMO great Imrovements. MVC support in LAV Splitter and LAV Video...
Replies
Views
OK, I downloaded the latest snapshot. Installed that. I diabled ipv6, When I tried to set it to use a specific ip address it wouldnt connect at all. So I didnt do that one. I can try it again if you like. It appears to be getting closer. This time the tv guide comes up and lists the channels I have. When I click on a channel though...
OK, I downloaded the latest snapshot. Installed that. I diabled ipv6, When I tried to set it to use a specific ip address it...
I have installed MP2 on a server and MP2 on a client. I configured the server and client. When I try to view tv on the client I get...
Replies
Views
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would need to dig into the registry, but eventually found out that GraphStudio can in principle also change the merit of decoders. As a first step I attempted to alter the Microsoft DTV-DVD A/V Decoders, but...
Dear Morpheus_xx, I still assume that the issue is not due to hardware problems. In the beginning of my search I thought, I would...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 2 Summer '15 Update 1 Release Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel i3-2105...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No More AnyDVD DE
I have not updated yet, but I will over the weekend. I agree that it is unclear as to where things are going. I have read posts elsewhere that they are working on 4K, and that there are some BDXL drives that at least recognize 4K discs - I might have to get a new one, but I only will if someone comes up with a solution for 4K viewing...
I have not updated yet, but I will over the weekend. I agree that it is unclear as to where things are going. I have read posts...
Hi all, I don't post much, but i felt that i had to ask this in light of todays events...
Replies
Views
Hi. Very complex setup this way. You are using three completely independent systems fiddled together, only to achieve what MP2 can do by itself... This way issues are inevitable. And this will not be necessary in near future any more. We are implementing a DLNA server (did the same that Emby server did now for you) into MP2 server...
Hi. Very complex setup this way. You are using three completely independent systems fiddled together, only to achieve what MP2 can...
At them moment i have been using MP1 with the Kodi addon for live Tv that has been flawless and have had no problems. I have also...
Replies
Views
This only is valid if you are using Windows as OS for Kodi. On Linux the PQ is better a lot. This is due to the "not that good" codecs used in the Windows version of Kodi. On MP you can alter the default codecs, if you want and/or need for your setup. This was possible with the DS version of Kodi too, but the DS version never had made...
This only is valid if you are using Windows as OS for Kodi. On Linux the PQ is better a lot. This is due to the "not that good"...
We have been happily using MP1 server backend and multi-client setup in our house for some time now, it works pretty well. We use...
Replies
Views
Thanks MrJ,Il take a look now,Nice to know Peolpe help you out so quickly here,unlike some forums ,Thanks very much.Take care
Thanks MrJ,Il take a look now,Nice to know Peolpe help you out so quickly here,unlike some forums ,Thanks very much.Take care
Hi all .I do apologize in advance if this question has popped up in the forum before,I cant see the MediaPortal Extensions Manager...
Replies
Views
Testing channels in Setup TV may or may not work.... LAV codecs are installed with MP2. This might be why you see channels in MP2 but they do not play. Do a reinstall, reboot the server and try them again. If there is still a problem, post the new logs
Testing channels in Setup TV may or may not work.... LAV codecs are installed with MP2. This might be why you see channels in MP2...
When going into the Setup TV config window, I see the three tuners, I can scan for channels and it finds them. When I try to test...
Replies
Views
I have an HDHomeRun tuner. It's an older one without a cable card. I just installed MP2, I set the HomeRun to use MP and in the TV settings for MP2 I can scan and it finds all of the channels. But when I open MP2 and open the guide the channels all say No Data Available. I have enabled the WebEPG plugin. Everything else seems to be...
I have an HDHomeRun tuner. It's an older one without a cable card. I just installed MP2, I set the HomeRun to use MP and in the TV...
I have an HDHomeRun tuner. It's an older one without a cable card. I just installed MP2, I set the HomeRun to use MP and in the TV...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your quick response as it was in time to stop me giving up on it and I was able to complete an install. Today I set up my tuners again and after some further problems I did get it all working. I can understand new users having problems as I also encountered some of the other things Mobidic commented on. But I do prefer...
Thank you for your quick response as it was in time to stop me giving up on it and I was able to complete an install. Today I set...
My background is software development. I have been using Windows Media Center for ages. I did take a look at Media Portal years...
Replies
Views
Oh! Thank you. I'll give it a try and report back!
Oh! Thank you. I'll give it a try and report back!
So, I'm trying to use an Angel USB Tuner's composite to effectively use my PC as a tv for gaming. However, the latency is about 1...
Replies
Views
Vielen Dank, ich bin nun auch fündig geworden. Gibt es schon eine vorsichtige Schätzung wann der Radio Button im Hauptmenü implementiert sein wird?
Vielen Dank, ich bin nun auch fündig geworden. Gibt es schon eine vorsichtige Schätzung wann der Radio Button im Hauptmenü...
Ich Benutze MP2 Vers. 2.0.0.1509 als Server (auf Win10 Maschine) und Client Variante (Win7). Auf dem Server, in den MP2 TV...
Replies
Views
I had a similar issue and it only helped to delete everything MP related in "program data" (hidden folder) and reinstalling MP.
I had a similar issue and it only helped to delete everything MP related in "program data" (hidden folder) and reinstalling MP.
I was having issues with a bunch of MP2 items, so decided a fresh install was in order: - Uninstalled MP2 - Rebooted - Removed the...
Replies
Views
You might want to try the following..... More than a few have had great outcomes using it. If followed properly, works very well for us in the U.S. Plus, its free https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/xmltv-install-configure-for-atsc-ota-u-s-a.133048/
You might want to try the following..... More than a few have had great outcomes using it. If followed properly, works very well...
I have been searching but have been unable to find an answer. Does Schedules Direct work with MP2? I have it working with MP1.
Replies
Views
I just recently installed MP2 and I think I probably messed something up. I didn't uninstall MP1 and it was running at the time of installation. Now I'm having issues with the TV Server in that I am constantly having to restart it just to get it to work with all of my clients. I keep getting errors inside MP2 that say that the SlimTV...
I just recently installed MP2 and I think I probably messed something up. I didn't uninstall MP1 and it was running at the time of...
I just recently installed MP2 and I think I probably messed something up. I didn't uninstall MP1 and it was running at the time of...
Replies
Views
mm wrote about what he was working on integrating into TVE3.5 in ears' thread.
mm wrote about what he was working on integrating into TVE3.5 in ears' thread.
Good afternoon, Really interested in giving MediaPortal 2 a shot, but I currently use DJBlu's modified TV server so I can utilize...
Replies
Views
Well I figured out what is happening. I went into the client and removed the scheduled recordings Then I went into Setup TV and low and behold, the scheduled shows I removed in the client are still in the Setup TV Scheduled programs list Client log shows were I sent to look at the schedules [2016-02-11 07:24:38,441] [48705 ]...
Well I figured out what is happening. I went into the client and removed the scheduled recordings Then I went into Setup TV and...
When I schedule a show in TV for recordings, there is no option I can find to set the Start time and End times. Default is about 10...
Replies
Views
I meant MP2Ext is work in progress in my post above. I really believe that your posts make people leave MediaPortal instead of attract them. MPExt for MP1 were developed during several years and we developed MediaPortal iViewer during those years. A lot of effort has been put in the service and it's stable although the version...
I meant MP2Ext is work in progress in my post above. I really believe that your posts make people leave MediaPortal instead of...
Please help with Question: How to ? I have installed MP2 from the package "MP2-Setup-SummerRelease_15" Attempting to setup EPG and...
Replies
Views
HI I had to reinstall office 365 today and ever since then I cannot view the TV in MP2????. So I tried to open MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration but got the message shown in the screen shot. So did a fresh install with the latest version and go to open MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration and same message comes up??? any ideas on what I...
HI I had to reinstall office 365 today and ever since then I cannot view the TV in MP2????. So I tried to open MediaPortal 2 TV...
HI I had to reinstall office 365 today and ever since then I cannot view the TV in MP2????. So I tried to open MediaPortal 2 TV...
Replies
Views
Gee, sorry. OK, my folder structure: <NetworkShareName>\<Seriesname>\<season Number>\<VideoFiles> Filename structure varies but similar to this: <seriesname>.S01E01.<episodename>.<fileextensions> e.g. Serien1\30 Rock\Staffel 01\30.Rock.S01E01.Der.neue.Boss.DL.mkv
Gee, sorry. OK, my folder structure: <NetworkShareName>\<Seriesname>\<season Number>\<VideoFiles> Filename structure varies but...
Hi all, I installed Mediaportal 2 and it seems that the importer is not working correctly. Long Story: Installed Mediaportal 2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom