General (44 Viewers)

Thanks breese! I just typed LAV filters in ask Cortana and she took me right there! I haven't tested yet, but it looks like I'm all set. :) I have to say again, this is some pretty awesome software you all have developed, I'm loving it!!! Thanks again, Joe.
Thanks breese! I just typed LAV filters in ask Cortana and she took me right there! I haven't tested yet, but it looks like I'm...
Hi, getting frustrated trying to configure surround sound. If I configure my laptop for surround it outputs PCM, and seems to send...
Replies
Views
But if I want to use MySQL? How do I do it then? SQLite is not working properly with TvServerKodi in MP2, I get no EPG to the client. Furthermore there are several plugins that have not been updated to support SQLite yet. So if I want to do it, how do I do it? Btw, I thought I saw a question about MySQL when installing MP2 the...
But if I want to use MySQL? How do I do it then? SQLite is not working properly with TvServerKodi in MP2, I get no EPG to the...
Hi is it possible to run the whole MP2 server with MySQL? I hate SQLlite - it pretty often does not survive crashes and doesn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Re-import hangs DE
I used Media Centre Master and there was no specific Mediaportal NFO option but they were in the same folder. The MCM programme put each film into its own folder, I found a rename option in MCM allowing to add a TT number automatically
I used Media Centre Master and there was no specific Mediaportal NFO option but they were in the same folder. The MCM programme put...
On MP2 still playing. I have been fiddling with my movies and transcoded some WTV to TS for ease of use. However I have tried to...
Replies
Views
You easily can do an upgrade. The installer will keep your settings and databases.
You easily can do an upgrade. The installer will keep your settings and databases.
I am using MP2 Summer '15 release. I have setup recordings for some shows and the recordings are taking place as expected. I see...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. I will add the video to the media source and get it to work this way around.
Thank you very much. I will add the video to the media source and get it to work this way around.
Hi, Is it possible to play videos in the pictures section in MP2. I know it is possible in MP1, but cannot seem to find it in MP2...
Replies
Views
Since I'm using MP1 I controlled my remote with IRSS in addition with MPControlPlugin. I thicked in the IRSS config "WinLirc" and everything worked fine since that. Now I installed parallel to MP1 first time the latest MP2 and read that IRSS is already implemented. I tried out different settings but I can't get it work. I'm using the...
Since I'm using MP1 I controlled my remote with IRSS in addition with MPControlPlugin. I thicked in the IRSS config "WinLirc" and...
I've installed MP2 on Windows 10 and have set up most things. However I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my remote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Resolved! DE
Figured this out, but can't seem to delete the thread...
Replies
Views
I know you are working on your wiki, but if anyone else is having trouble customizing the grabber for webepg, all you have to do is open the supplied template with Microsoft edge and click on "edit". It will then switch automatically to notepad where you can make the necessary changes, then just click on file and save. It...
I know you are working on your wiki, but if anyone else is having trouble customizing the grabber for webepg, all you have to do is...
wiki is a bit confusing to me on this, seems overcomplicated on how to edit the grabber template.. To edit the supplied grabber...
Replies
Views
That works... its a bit different from MP1
That works... its a bit different from MP1
Just a couple making the leap in to MP2 from MP1. First impressions I like it, so much smoother. When TV setup is included in the...
Replies
Views
I have implemented the string replacements also with support for "before" and "after". Not sure where it applied "after" in TvSeries, I do the replacement then on series name and episode name. Jira entry created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP2-515. And changes commited to new branch...
I have implemented the string replacements also with support for "before" and "after". Not sure where it applied "after" in...
Currently all regular expressions used inside our MDEs are hard coded. There are requests to make them extensible: Question at...
Replies
Views
Only what is above.I deleted the ALL program files and still it failed to reinstall.
Only what is above.I deleted the ALL program files and still it failed to reinstall.
I've removed the program and what I thought were all the user files. I'm not sure why I have an install error. I felt I had to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to install DE
5 thin HTPC + 1 NAS (Linux, all media files) TVServer not used. How to install MP2? Computers do not work consistently. Only NAS. MP1 is currently working fine, the database on the server, all the images and media files on the same server.
5 thin HTPC + 1 NAS (Linux, all media files) TVServer not used. How to install MP2? Computers do not work consistently. Only NAS...
5 thin HTPC + 1 NAS (Linux, all media files) TVServer not used. How to install MP2? Computers do not work consistently. Only NAS...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have installed MP2. Then I go to settings and set my codec to "Broadcom Crystal HD" (I have a Broadcom Crystal HD decoder.) Then I try to start a local movie. The time is running and the audio works, but the screen is black. I also see in my taskbar that my HD card is active. What can I do to make this work? Everything works...
Hi. I have installed MP2. Then I go to settings and set my codec to "Broadcom Crystal HD" (I have a Broadcom Crystal HD decoder.)...
Hi. I have installed MP2. Then I go to settings and set my codec to "Broadcom Crystal HD" (I have a Broadcom Crystal HD decoder.)...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have tested MP1, and ofcurse its not superfast, but I have get it to work with my CrystalHD card, so its only take about 15-20& cpu. Sadly I cant get MP2 to work. When I start a movie the time going on, but the screen is black. In MP1 it was so many setup tools, but I cant find so many in MP2. Just which codec to use. There I...
Hi. I have tested MP1, and ofcurse its not superfast, but I have get it to work with my CrystalHD card, so its only take about...
Hi. My first post here. I am going to setup 3 htpc machines at home. I have before looked at Kodi/Xbmc, but I didnt like the GUI...
Replies
Views
I'm would also like to know if the Colossus 2 is supported by the mp1 or mp2 tv server. I know Colossus (1) is supported as well as HDPVR 2 if you apply a patch, but not sure of the colossus 2.
I'm would also like to know if the Colossus 2 is supported by the mp1 or mp2 tv server. I know Colossus (1) is supported as well as...
I'm am building a replacement machine for a MCE machine which had a fatal HDD Crash. I am now configuring the new machine being...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Not Recording DE
I had this same problem with recording TV - the solution was that the default folder for recording specified in the config utility didn't exist. So why doesn't MediaPortal come up with an error? Or why can't it just create a folder automatically that's specified in the config?!
I had this same problem with recording TV - the solution was that the default folder for recording specified in the config utility...
Hi all, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and subsequently needed Media Portal. Love the whole set up but when I am trying to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creating .nfo DE
Yes. The author of tMM has provided a very good documentation on github. I think you would better do a quick reading on his wiki page then follow my copy-pase guide ;) Basically after starting tMM you can figure it out by yourself as it has nice and clean GUI.
Yes. The author of tMM has provided a very good documentation on github. I think you would better do a quick reading on his wiki...
Just to give a very short background, I only started HTPC mid Dec (2015), and I have never tried any of this stuff before. I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LightsOut DE
Please keep us posted about your results!
Please keep us posted about your results!
Hello, My Windows Server 2012 installation is using LightsOut for client-controlled wake-up and standby. Under MP1 I am using the...
Replies
Views
software cannot cause bluescreens itself. Windows bluescreens if it thinks that something goes wrong internally, and software cannot access these internal things directly. What you see is that MP starts after you log on, and TV server tries to communicate with TV tuner driver. The drivers have access to such internals, that can cause...
software cannot cause bluescreens itself. Windows bluescreens if it thinks that something goes wrong internally, and software...
Hi, I am having problems. :-( I attempted to install MP2 from the download page but it was failing as it was trying to install...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it work this tips ! now, i can test MP2 and MP1 lol. for information, if like me you don't want lost all your database you can copy the the TVE MP1 database to a new one : http://www.cfjoe.com/index.cfm/2011/4/6/Copying-a-database-in-MySQL-Workbench
Yeah, it work this tips ! now, i can test MP2 and MP1 lol. for information, if like me you don't want lost all your database you...
Hi, I am testing the latest MP2 Server with TVE3 support. I have the server up and running and the tuners and Everything is...
Replies
Views
I reviewed a few of the postings and decided to uninstall, delete the program and data folders and reinstall. I am attaching the install logs. When I ran the TV config I got no channels with clear QAM, all options - again. Many channels had a good signal strength and quality, for example channel 12 and 13. I also tried ATSC OTA...
I reviewed a few of the postings and decided to uninstall, delete the program and data folders and reinstall. I am attaching the...
I have a Lenovo ideacenter dedicated as HTPC using Windows 10 upgraded from 8. The only software installed (other than installed...
Replies
Views
I have moved the related answers regarding installer detection into: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/installer-might-not-detect-x86-versions-for-vcredists-on-x64-systems.133285/
I have moved the related answers regarding installer detection into...
Hello all. I just downloaded and installed MP2 to replace the no-longer-supported Windows Media Center. I have two K-World UB435-q...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is. Actualy you should install a more recent development snapshot from here, which contains lots of bug fixes.The latest dates from Jan 1st, new ones are regularly pushed by morpheus_xx. This way you also benefit from skin additions and fixes.
Yes, it is. Actualy you should install a more recent development snapshot from here, which contains lots of bug fixes.The latest...
I tried installing MP2 on Windows 8.1 using a Ceton tuner to test it out before upgrading to Windows 10. In the server setup the...
Replies
Views
Great thanks for that, I've changed to BlueVision. Alt-Enter isn't the most obvious way of toggling between fullscreen and windowed, an onscreen button would be useful esp for using with remote control.
Great thanks for that, I've changed to BlueVision. Alt-Enter isn't the most obvious way of toggling between fullscreen and...
I'm a new MediaPortal 2 user after losing the excellent Windows Media Centre in upgrading to Windows 10. I'm trying out MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I looking also for that .... MP1 works perfect with the setting mentioned above. MP2 has no ability for force other refresh rates. So 23,97 will result in 23 instead of 24 .... this makes MP2 unusable for me at this moment. Regards, Daniel
I looking also for that .... MP1 works perfect with the setting mentioned above. MP2 has no ability for force other refresh rates...
Hello. Just looking at moving from MP1 to MP2. One issue i'm having is that if i set auto refresh rate on then when i play a...
Replies
Views
If you are talking starting the recording before the program starts and/or stopping the recording after the program ends it can be done in the TV configuration. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/07_Recording mrj
If you are talking starting the recording before the program starts and/or stopping the recording after the program ends it can be...
I currently use MP1 TV Service + ArgusTV Scheduler with my HDHomerun tuners (USA OTA ATSC). I like it a lot, but I'm interested in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Series questions DE
I did think something was wrong. Maybe FileBot need to rethink some bug in their naming system? Thank you for the confirmation.
I did think something was wrong. Maybe FileBot need to rethink some bug in their naming system? Thank you for the confirmation.
Hey guys... Finally took MP2 for a spin. The main thing i was interested in was the implementation of the MP1 plugin MP-TVSeries as...
Replies
Views
Have MP1 installed now with MPextended and WifiRemote and Bonjur. Still same issue - remote connection could not be established. Ill post over in the MP1 section
Have MP1 installed now with MPextended and WifiRemote and Bonjur. Still same issue - remote connection could not be established...
Im using MPExtended 0.5.4 with MP2. Then using aMPDroid on my Android device. After adding my client settings in the phone, I...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I will try it later. Merry Christmas
Thanks! I will try it later. Merry Christmas
Hi all, After I install MP2 (Summer15 Update1, Server only) and run the TVSetup, a error show "Unable to open...
Replies
Views
This might help you http://sqlitebrowser.org/
This might help you http://sqlitebrowser.org/
Just playing with MP2 as opposed to MP1. Since the removal of WMC I have looked at KODI to but that uses MP for TV anyway and I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom