General (41 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Unstable TV server DE
Since changing to local shares I've not had a crash.... seems like your theory was sound - thanks for that. I have a server built in single seat mode and then a number of dedicated clients and it was on one of these clients that I configured the media sources, thus used the network locations of the data, but as this config is common...
Since changing to local shares I've not had a crash.... seems like your theory was sound - thanks for that. I have a server built...
Hi all, Having rebuilt my server / clients I decided about a week ago to try MP2 having use MP1 (+FTR/Argus) for many years...
Replies
Views
What about TVwishlist ?
What about TVwishlist ?
Hi, great product, I like it very much after finally being forced to leave WMC. The only thing I wish this had was a way to record...
Replies
Views
Thank you sooooo much for the help! I went and applied the time compensation, and the program seemed to seize up a bit. I fiddled a bit more, restarted the computer twice and now it seems to be right where it's supposed to be. Thank you, thank you! Now I just have to get used to how to operate the program....
Thank you sooooo much for the help! I went and applied the time compensation, and the program seemed to seize up a bit. I fiddled...
Hello, I am attempting to get MP2 going on three computers before July 29th and I could really use some help. I have followed all...
Replies
Views
I downloaded and installed Media Portal 2 today and was able to get the program installed. When go to access the program guide a have multiple TV stations for every channel on my comcast cable which I access with a Silicon Dust HomeRun Prime tuner which I have used for several years. I'm looking to upgrade to Windows 10 before I...
I downloaded and installed Media Portal 2 today and was able to get the program installed. When go to access the program guide a...
I downloaded and installed Media Portal 2 today and was able to get the program installed. When go to access the program guide a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am so grateful for all this assistance, thanks I have got good news, it is working now and just because it may help someone else I will share it here. One of the things that was mentioned was MP dislikes dual LAN cards and that it was a network issue, well.. I am using a salvaged Precision T1500, perfect in every way except...
Hi, I am so grateful for all this assistance, thanks I have got good news, it is working now and just because it may help someone...
I have been trying to get an MP 2 client to connect to my new server for 2 weeks now. I have Windows 10 pc installed as a...
Replies
Views
Which audio codec are you using? Other than that check that MP is not muted while playing a video (via windows mixer). And if nothing works you should upload your log files. :)
Which audio codec are you using? Other than that check that MP is not muted while playing a video (via windows mixer). And if...
Hello, I really do love my MP2 installation, and it has been working flawlessly for months. I have a Hauppauge Colossus capturing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Chances are this issue is specific to my HTPC, but was curious if anyone else is having problems with watching TV for a few hours? (basically I have left the TV on as background noise for the dog, so I have not actually been watching it). I have done this twice today and experienced issues on both occasions. The first time...
Hi all, Chances are this issue is specific to my HTPC, but was curious if anyone else is having problems with watching TV for a...
Hi all, Chances are this issue is specific to my HTPC, but was curious if anyone else is having problems with watching TV for a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
After a full uninstall and reinstall, followed by a tuner reset, this time around the configurator reported that all three tuners have the signal locked out! Now what do I do? :(
After a full uninstall and reinstall, followed by a tuner reset, this time around the configurator reported that all three tuners...
I just got through installing and setting up MP2 Summer '16. I'm using Windows 10 Home Edition. I've tried repeatedly to use...
Replies
Views
Understood, I kind of knew that from years ago. However, you didn't answer my question about the WINTV USB CI reader. It's a reader in which the CI module fits, and not a direct Smartcard reader. Since this is technically the same kind of CI as on the Mystique card, I don't see any legal limitation. Here are some details: Device...
Understood, I kind of knew that from years ago. However, you didn't answer my question about the WINTV USB CI reader. It's a reader...
Hi, I installed the full MP2 suite. The configured the backend, after which I was able to watch FTA channels. After a restart, I...
Replies
Views
Hi. This never has worked in MP2 as there is no TV Server running at all, that you can stop or start. The buttons are only relics of MP1 without any function. To get the same effect (refreshing of plugins or applying settings or similar) you need to restart the MP2 server itself with the StatusMonitor Tool. Sadly it technically isn't...
Hi. This never has worked in MP2 as there is no TV Server running at all, that you can stop or start. The buttons are only relics...
The "Stop service" button under "Manual Control" in the "TV server configuration" module no longer functions. I've upgrade to...
Replies
Views
I have tried reclock and it works most of the time. It is frustrating as I used the previous version with none of these issue, albeit on slightly different PC hardware and win 7 not 10. Watched 3 programmes the other night and got to an episode of Big Bang theory and it was out of sync all the time! Will take a look at this latest...
I have tried reclock and it works most of the time. It is frustrating as I used the previous version with none of these issue...
I have recently rebuilt my media PC, win10, and MP2. Since then the playback rapidly goes out of sync. Have installed Lav decoders...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! I'm moving and may not have Sat at my new appartment. There is Cable from UPC Austria though. There is a CI+ module for HDTV, but AFAIK there is no way to use that with PC tuners, right? Now I stumbled upon a DVB-C receiver with a UPnP server...
Hi folks! I'm moving and may not have Sat at my new appartment. There is Cable from UPC Austria though. There is a CI+ module for...
Hi folks! I'm moving and may not have Sat at my new appartment. There is Cable from UPC Austria though. There is a CI+ module for...
Replies
Views
Thanks Aspik. Appreciate the response. Unfortunately I'll need to proceed w/ MP1 on our new HTPC build. I'm setting up one HTPC in the home theater which will be both Server & Client, but i'll have a second HTPC in the bedroom which will be Client only, streaming everything from the Server HTPC. I do need external subs to work on both...
Thanks Aspik. Appreciate the response. Unfortunately I'll need to proceed w/ MP1 on our new HTPC build. I'm setting up one HTPC in...
For over 5 years now I've been running an HTPC with MediaPortal. However, I'm adding a second HTPC in the house. I'll have a main...
Replies
Views
MP2 client MCE remote Receiver app extension 5/04/2016. MP2 Client Launcher running.5/04/2016 MS green key no action.
MP2 client MCE remote Receiver app extension 5/04/2016. MP2 Client Launcher running.5/04/2016 MS green key no action.
MP2 Spring 2016, Win10, MCE remote HID Microsoft eHome Transceiver USBCIR (RC2604) previously used with WMC. MCE disabled within...
Replies
Views
Hi. If the issue is caused by a false positive of your virus scanner you better exclude both MediaPortal folders (C:\Program Files (x86) and in C:\ProgramData. Later one is a hidden folder so you may need to show hidden files/folders to do so) from being scanned. If you later add Live-TV to your set-up too, you also should exclude the...
Hi. If the issue is caused by a false positive of your virus scanner you better exclude both MediaPortal folders (C:\Program Files...
Hey guys, I've recently installed MediaPortal 2 onto my computer and have fully set up my directories. MediaPortal lists my movies...
Replies
Views
Es gibt ein Plugin um die Keys auf bestimmte Funktionen zu Mappen. Inputdevice Manager for MP2 Das ist noch nicht 100% komfortabel, funktioniert aber.
Es gibt ein Plugin um die Keys auf bestimmte Funktionen zu Mappen. Inputdevice Manager for MP2 Das ist noch nicht 100% komfortabel...
Hallo, ich bin von MP1 auf MP2 gewechselt. Mit MP1 hatte ich mit der FB von Hauppauge gearbeitet. Jetzt geht nichts mehr mit der...
Replies
Views
If I remember correctly pressing play (rather than OK/enter) should auto play the video.
If I remember correctly pressing play (rather than OK/enter) should auto play the video.
I have tried to search and can't find option to auto play video you select. I prefer media portal over kodi but the only thing i...
Replies
Views
The VirusTotal website is now only reporting 6 scanners marking it as malware. (5 if you remove the Microsoft entry)
The VirusTotal website is now only reporting 6 scanners marking it as malware. (5 if you remove the Microsoft entry)
I'm pretty sure it's a false positive: TrojanSpy:Win32/Skeeyah.A!rfn C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Replies
Views
Hi Jay_UK You can register yourself and add the missing logos. /mrj
Hi Jay_UK You can register yourself and add the missing logos. /mrj
Hi again, I have some missing logos in my TV guide :( I'm not sure how the "logo manager" functionality works in MP2. I know the...
Replies
Views
Hi. Indeed it is. But this is not changeable as MS every month has spent thousands and thousands of $ just for the WMC- guide. And exactly those high costs for the guide is the main (but not the only) reason why MS has dropped WMC. We are not Microsoft, our products are for free. So we can not spend lot of money and the user has to...
Hi. Indeed it is. But this is not changeable as MS every month has spent thousands and thousands of $ just for the WMC- guide. And...
hi all, just signed up because I have pulled out all my hair (not true, but I am going nuts). I have been using WMC for several...
Replies
Views
Okay so - for the most part MP2 is the ticket. Now, anyone have any opinions on this vs. NextPVR? I'm trying to decide between the two, as all I want in the recording portion, can I import the recordings from BeyondTV and their metadata? AND ... can it change channels of a DTV IRD via the serial port?
Okay so - for the most part MP2 is the ticket. Now, anyone have any opinions on this vs. NextPVR? I'm trying to decide between the...
Ok, I've read the 2 other posts I found regarding moving to MP from BTV but I have a few more Q's: All I want to use this for is...
Replies
Views
Yes is working on live tv to Thank you very much I got lot of freezing on HD channels but that is still in testing I trying different codecs maybe that help :) Have no freezing on MP1
Yes is working on live tv to Thank you very much I got lot of freezing on HD channels but that is still in testing I trying...
It is any way to add Core CC parser in MP2 ? That was options in MP1 : Media portal configuration, TV/Radio then TV , subtitle...
Replies
Views
I JUST set mine up over the past week, let e know if you need any other input.
I JUST set mine up over the past week, let e know if you need any other input.
Hey All, I've noticed there are a number of threads just like this dating a few years back and I don't want to open a dead thread...
Replies
Views
Hi. It is planed to implement some kind of "File System Watcher" that constantly watches the source folders for changed files. If some media are copied/moved into a watched folder they instantly will be added to the database and also if some media is removed from the folders it will be removed from DB too instantly. I think this will...
Hi. It is planed to implement some kind of "File System Watcher" that constantly watches the source folders for changed files. If...
In MediaPortal 2 "Spring of '16", if I move recorded TV to a different folder using Windows 10 File Explorer, the "Delete from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 First Post... Questions (1 Viewer) DE
DVBViewer might not be the best solution for the US. In the opposite to Europe where you have the EPG via satellite, you would have to use something else to get the EPG. DVBViewer is not really able to work with external EPG sources. That's one reason why I use MePo here in the states and DVBViewer in Germany (DVBViewer has the more...
DVBViewer might not be the best solution for the US. In the opposite to Europe where you have the EPG via satellite, you would have...
Hi, I just upgraded to windows 10 (no more Media Center). I am looking for a program just to watch OTA TV. I use a system that I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] tv series (1 Viewer) DE
This is there already. If you enter the series module you can set a filter to separate watched from unwatched episodes. In BlueVision (the default MP2 skin) this can be found on the Top Left button, the "Menu" button and then "filter" and now: MP2 is remembering your filter settings so you only need to do so once. Now you can enter...
This is there already. If you enter the series module you can set a filter to separate watched from unwatched episodes. In...
could there be a switch to toggle certain series to hide (as in you have watched the full series and dont wont it to keep being...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't install (1 Viewer) DE
No idea then. We will need to wait for @morpheus_xx for having a look at the situation.
No idea then. We will need to wait for @morpheus_xx for having a look at the situation.
Gone through the wiki, installed several items and I keep getting the following error. A referral was returned from the server...
Replies
Views
OK I will give that A try. I am installing on this PC under Win10 I will start by completely uninstalling Mepo2 and then try it first with only a small and innocent folder.SO that I do not need to remove anything.
OK I will give that A try. I am installing on this PC under Win10 I will start by completely uninstalling Mepo2 and then try it...
Hi,I am aLready using PeMo1 for many years now following the uodates that are there. Now I see many yhings should work on MePo2 and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV import stucks DE
Thank you. I thought I did this before. Now I had all reinstalled and it works again.
Thank you. I thought I did this before. Now I had all reinstalled and it works again.
A few days ago MP2 stops to import EPG data from xmlTV Log file says [2016-05-11 14:18:21,723] [14978 ] [SetupTv ] [DEBUG] -...
Replies
Views
Okay. I can confirm that MP2 has a problem (bug?) with accessing NAS' on sub-networks. Once I connected the NAS to the same network it picked up all movies and TV Series.
Okay. I can confirm that MP2 has a problem (bug?) with accessing NAS' on sub-networks. Once I connected the NAS to the same network...
Hi, For some reason, MP2 (Spring 16) doesn't pick up my TV Series'. It picks up my movies fine but none of my TV Series. The nfo...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom