General (43 Viewers)

Problem Fixed. A graphics driver update fixed this problem.
Problem Fixed. A graphics driver update fixed this problem.
Hi there, I tried to find a similar thread but failed to find one. My MP2 Alpha4 test system wont show video for some odd reason...
Replies
Views
A manual input of UNC paths is not implemented. If you have problems browsing your network environment, please check this updated plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/problem-with-driver-bender-shares.119441/page-2#post-1053238
A manual input of UNC paths is not implemented. If you have problems browsing your network environment, please check this updated...
Hi Guys I've just downloaded Alpha 4 for a look, the last MP2 release I tried was a long time a go, the first release I think...
Replies
Views
*Facepalm* Emph
*Facepalm* Emph
Runing MP2 A4 I have a SRT subtitles and MKV video file, same name and same folder, but I don't see a way to force this subtitles...
Replies
Views
OK. I thought it might be something like that. Will try again this weekend.
OK. I thought it might be something like that. Will try again this weekend.
I've tried MP2 a little bit in the past and always got stuck. This A4 version is working pretty well, but I don't see how to...
Replies
Views
Crap, I just re-installed my desktop last weekend, so the results are not the same as they would be at my previous installation. However there is something positive about this. In the new situation, I checked only "use username & password to access the network" (screenshot server-settings previous post). I did not change the...
Crap, I just re-installed my desktop last weekend, so the results are not the same as they would be at my previous installation...
I'm guessing this must be me rather than a MP2 issue as so many people are using MP2 successfully. I'm trying to set up MP2 for a...
Replies
Views
Just a small follow up: if you are using MP2 Alpha 4, you will find a menu item to switch between "folder" and "database" views!
Just a small follow up: if you are using MP2 Alpha 4, you will find a menu item to switch between "folder" and "database" views!
Using MP2 Beta 3, in the client I can no longer select folder view - how come? I have not tagged all my movies, images or audio...
Replies
Views
Hey @morpheus_xx thanks for the Informations :) Is there somewhere a list with all of These planned updates? I didn't find it in jira (actually I must admit that I have no experience with jira). Yeah I know that only a few devs work on mp2 - there work is absoluteley amazing :) I have one further question: Why isn't everything (like...
Hey @morpheus_xx thanks for the Informations :) Is there somewhere a list with all of These planned updates? I didn't find it in...
Hello. First of all thanks for the amazing work. I have one big Problem with Alpha 4 and didn't find a way to correct this. In the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album Covers? DE
I already thought about adding "folder.jpg" support to the AudioMetadataExtractor, or even to a standalone plugin. This would solve your issue with missing covers. Another thing you should know: you can also browse your collection by folder structure (this is what many users requested as well). You can switch between "library" and...
I already thought about adding "folder.jpg" support to the AudioMetadataExtractor, or even to a standalone plugin. This would solve...
Maybe I'm missing something but am I right in thinking that Album covers/art are not yet supported? I noticed a blog post about it...
Replies
Views
I don't think there is a way to do this yet. But i guess i would be a useful feature request ;)
I don't think there is a way to do this yet. But i guess i would be a useful feature request ;)
I must be looking (and searching) in the wrong place but I can't seem to find where to remap keys in the MP2 skin. In MP1 it was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mp2 vs xbmc DE
French section, have less new message / thread. 5/10 in the month . but we can have mp2 section in french subforum. I hope in future have more & more new french user. But xbmc has big french community. Benoit, try mp and i hope you like it !
French section, have less new message / thread. 5/10 in the month . but we can have mp2 section in french subforum. I hope in...
hello, it should have to install windows mp or not as xbmc
Replies
Views
Are the movie views supposed to fetch poster images and display them in the grid and list views? I only seem to get them in the cover view.
Are the movie views supposed to fetch poster images and display them in the grid and list views? I only seem to get them in the...
on Alpha-4, when I enter Movies, it displays 20 or so 'genre' folders. There's no option in the left-side 'hidden' menu to change...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, didn't find that section of the Wiki (or overlooked it of course). Have now read it and it was illuminating and relieving to discover the architecture is how I imagined it to be. I have now installed a client and let the server do its thing -took about 24 hours to get through the collection but now my MP2-Server folder...
Thanks guys, didn't find that section of the Wiki (or overlooked it of course). Have now read it and it was illuminating and...
I/ve used MP1 for years on several machines. I'm now ready to try MP2 again. I have a main media server with 40 or 50,000 shows...
Replies
Views
Looks like the issue was because I had NET 4.5 installed instead of 4.5.1 Thanks for your help.
Looks like the issue was because I had NET 4.5 installed instead of 4.5.1 Thanks for your help.
Hi, when i try to install the new alpha 2 release i always get stuck on the starting server section, error is from log...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Audiorender DE
Hi, As i need to speed up my files from 23,xx fps to 25fps - i need MP Audiorender in MP1.5. Is there any feature which can do the same for MP2 ?
Hi, As i need to speed up my files from 23,xx fps to 25fps - i need MP Audiorender in MP1.5. Is there any feature which can do the...
Hi, As i need to speed up my files from 23,xx fps to 25fps - i need MP Audiorender in MP1.5. Is there any feature which can do the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use SlimTV Native, I'm going on TV Channels, I press Add on bottom, I'm adding a Tuningdetails, I choose Analog put Channel umber, keep Frequency at 0 and I fill all the information. When I press "OK", I see my new record on the list, with the id 0, no name, no provider, type analog and Details at 13. when I click...
Hi, I'm trying to use SlimTV Native, I'm going on TV Channels, I press Add on bottom, I'm adding a Tuningdetails, I choose Analog...
Hi, I'm trying to use SlimTV Native, I'm going on TV Channels, I press Add on bottom, I'm adding a Tuningdetails, I choose Analog...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Metadata & Fanart DE
I've attached my server log... took a look myself and only see the following: Thanks
I've attached my server log... took a look myself and only see the following: Thanks
Hi, Thought I'd give the new beta a whirl and so far I'm impressed but I don't seem to have any metadata or farnart for my...
Replies
Views
Okay, I'll check changelog on your next versions :) On a similar type of question, can you add sorting by date modified? I really want to sort by that for I can see which file I just downloaded
Okay, I'll check changelog on your next versions :) On a similar type of question, can you add sorting by date modified? I really...
Is there a way for filter unwatched video in mp2?
Replies
Views
use "Escape" (or "Back") key to close OSD in TV screen. Others (video, movies) do auto hide if no input happens.
use "Escape" (or "Back") key to close OSD in TV screen. Others (video, movies) do auto hide if no input happens.
Hi, in mp2 do you have a shortcut for show and hide the "playing status", the menu appearing when you move the mouse on the video.?
Replies
Views
Thanks morpheus_xx . At least the server bit seems stable. Very happy with channel change speed i think it is about same as wmc now. Looking forward to an update.
Thanks morpheus_xx . At least the server bit seems stable. Very happy with channel change speed i think it is about same as wmc...
I have given MP-2 alpha 4 a test however something is not working correctly with slim tv client after certain time changing...
Replies
Views
OK, now the banging has ceased and I have MP2a4, shares view 100% solid. Seem to have problem in audio share - not listing content by DB or folder view, but early days, more digging [and checking my digging] to be done. TTFN Chaps - JCMP. Problem solved [user error:oops: Breese, thanks to looking all the same. Subnets issue - as...
OK, now the banging has ceased and I have MP2a4, shares view 100% solid. Seem to have problem in audio share - not listing content...
I'm posting this as a possible rather than a bug as given nature of problem I would expect it to be already posted and it's...
Replies
Views
Yes, MCE remotes are supported "out of the box". :)
Yes, MCE remotes are supported "out of the box". :)
Is in latest alpha remotecontrol support inside? Special for me MCE remotecontrol support.
Replies
Views
Hi, So here are my logs. There are a few errors, especially when switching to another channel. I think the errors have to do with the UPnP server. Switching between channels is also very slow.
Hi, So here are my logs. There are a few errors, especially when switching to another channel. I think the errors have to do with...
Hi, I just installed MP2 Alpha 3 with the MySQL plugin and SlimTV-Native plugin from MP2 Alpha 2 . Now I have the following...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. For a while now since upgrading my machine to Windows 8 my mce remote controls the master windows volume sound when I use the volume keys. I'd really like to get the 10 segment volume control working (yano the one that used to display 10 dots on screen as you used the volume control). I've...
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. For a while now since upgrading my machine to Windows 8 my mce remote controls the master...
Hi all, I hope someone can help me. For a while now since upgrading my machine to Windows 8 my mce remote controls the master...
Replies
Views
Added Statistics Renderer to the wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/9_Reference/Statistics_Renderer /mrj
Added Statistics Renderer to the wiki http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/9_Reference/Statistics_Renderer /mrj
Hi, I know it will take some time before MP2 will be officially release, but I'd like to ask whether in the current state it can...
Replies
Views
Thank you both for your quick response. I am aware of the BDA driver and the fact that your support commitments. I was just afraid that you actively had choosen a path that would make it absolutely impossible for me to get success on Windows 2012 server. I'll give it a try.
Thank you both for your quick response. I am aware of the BDA driver and the fact that your support commitments. I was just afraid...
Hi guys and gals! Finally we managed it to provide an Alpha version of MediaPortal 2. Thanks to our fantastic team! Thanks to all...
Replies
Views
Just fixed on Transifex. thx.
Just fixed on Transifex. thx.
MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support not only for the GUI, but also for additional tools like MP2-ServiceMonitor etc...
Replies
Views
Just updated the wiki - thanks a lot, breese!
Just updated the wiki - thanks a lot, breese!
In an effort to test the new MP2, SQLite, and custom install. I wanted to install MP2 onto my Raid5 (F: ) because it is extramly...
Replies
Views
Aha thanks. There are two "MediaPortal Tray Launcher"s with different icons. Can~t believe I missed that. Can I suggest the MP2 one be called "Mediaportal 2 Tray Launcher"?
Aha thanks. There are two "MediaPortal Tray Launcher"s with different icons. Can~t believe I missed that. Can I suggest the MP2...
I have MPTray running to allow me to use the green MCE start button to start MP1. However since the last MP2 alpha release it is...
Replies
Views
I would expect it to be here http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?title=2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Extensions_(Plugins_&_Skins) If not then I would move the page I created to be under Setup Guides
I would expect it to be here http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?title=2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Extensions_(Plugins_&_Skins) If not...
Replies
Views
Maybe some of the MP2 users have already tested our great WebRadio plugin developed by @BigGranu. We think it is time to present you some of its nice features and awesome abilities in a bit more detail. Have fun on a tour "through" Webradio! :) To start you need to download the plugin from the MediaPortal 2 plugin repository and...
Maybe some of the MP2 users have already tested our great WebRadio plugin developed by @BigGranu. We think it is time to present...
Within this thread we would like to give you updates about MediaPortal 2. These updates might be announcements of new features...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom