General (74 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 MP2 Alpha 2 - Pre-Release testing (1 Viewer) DE
Thread for pre-release testing is closed now, as final Alpha 2 release is now officially available! :D For all open bug reports or feature request, please open a thread in the existing forums here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/submit-bug-reports.532/ or here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/feature-requests.647/
Thread for pre-release testing is closed now, as final Alpha 2 release is now officially available! :D For all open bug reports...
MediaPortal 2 Alpha 2 Release! Finally we reached the Alpha 2 state of MediaPortal 2 :) There are so many improvements since the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XBOX 360 PIP? DE
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding MP2 that i'm hoping someone can answer. I'm moving over from an XBMC world specifically looking for a htpc that can handle multiple streams... with a twist =) I like to play on my 360... ALOT. But I also want to be able to watch movies while playing. I would like to be able to have an...
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding MP2 that i'm hoping someone can answer. I'm moving over from an XBMC world specifically...
Hi Guys, I have a question regarding MP2 that i'm hoping someone can answer. I'm moving over from an XBMC world specifically...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Picture in Picture DE
Is this a built-in restriction? Maybe MP2 could be a multi-zone player in the future?
Is this a built-in restriction? Maybe MP2 could be a multi-zone player in the future?
Ive read that a PIP will be implimented into MP2 and im wondering how it will work exactly. In Australia we have several...
Replies
Views
The importer does this "usually", so we need to investigate further! I will take a look
The importer does this "usually", so we need to investigate further! I will take a look
Until now shares where only imported directly after creation and on demand of user. We have plans to improve the behavior (see also...
Replies
Views
there is another question, on the MP2 server application, there is 4 mp2 client. how do i delete them? i will uninsall them again and installed it again and send u the log for the server. i will give u the log later. i just send u the server.log . i cannot get the importer to run. i follow the wiki and it is still not working...
there is another question, on the MP2 server application, there is 4 mp2 client. how do i delete them? i will uninsall them again...
i am wondering how do i install MP2 plugin?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Projected release? DE
As a MS project Manager Said. 23.59 one the 31 of december is still this year when we asked if they would release the update the same year ....
As a MS project Manager Said. 23.59 one the 31 of december is still this year when we asked if they would release the update the...
So, any idea when the beta/stable build is projected for?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HiRes MP2 Logo? DE
I've set your Secondary User Groups to "Super Moderator". Try now :D EDIT: Made sure title is till "Public Relations" :)
I've set your Secondary User Groups to "Super Moderator". Try now :D EDIT: Made sure title is till "Public Relations" :)
Hi. I'm searching for a HiRes Version of the MP2 logo. The MP1 logo is available on the website, but I'm missing the MP2 logo.
Replies
Views
Jeeeezzzz, sometimes it's really hard to find the cause of a problem... @Lehmden: Your Problem is not related to mine, but I'll try to reproduce yours and will Report back in your other thread. My Problem is probably a very rare one but I wanted to document it here anyway in case someone else runs into it. It's not a bug in MP2...
Jeeeezzzz, sometimes it's really hard to find the cause of a problem... @Lehmden: Your Problem is not related to mine, but I'll...
I just tried MP2-Server as a service for the first time and just wanted to post my first observations: First of all, for me as an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Running from source DE
'ello. When I try to run from VS2010, I get a plugin dependency error. Running the Installed version of the app works fine. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx HeinOK, got it running. for some reason ConfigurationManager did not build or was not not copied to the bin folder
'ello. When I try to run from VS2010, I get a plugin dependency error. Running the Installed version of the app works fine...
'ello. When I try to run from VS2010, I get a plugin dependency error. Running the Installed version of the app works fine...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick response Morpheus. I'll post my outcome on the other thread. Tony
Thanks for the quick response Morpheus. I'll post my outcome on the other thread. Tony
Hello, Subsequent to a channel scan with MP2 with Native TV, in the TV Server Configuration gui, under TV Channels, only 1 channel...
Replies
Views
I don't really understand this (although I have just got up!) OK, I've found that MP1 doesn't get focus by the GUI being used with my remote (which is why I had to setup EventGhost to give it focus when certain keys are pressed) or with ampDroid but wouldn't a better solution be to make MP take focus automatically whenever it receives...
I don't really understand this (although I have just got up!) OK, I've found that MP1 doesn't get focus by the GUI being used with...
MediaPortal 2 Alpha 1 - Winter release! Time for another Alpha release of the next generation in HTPC software: MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
thank for that. placed file in location. m4v video now shows up in list(but have to keep reimporting?)" but keeps say no player registered? but there is? if i change the ext to mp4 it works in MP2? if i double click m4v file in win7 it opens windows media player and plays fine? also how do i attach/add a network share UNC path? in...
thank for that. placed file in location. m4v video now shows up in list(but have to keep reimporting?)" but keeps say no player...
hi very new to MP2. can someone explain where how to change the following. 1) with the "video, series, movie" buttons they all...
Replies
Views
thanks for the link Holzi, although it looks like the problems on that thread relate to MP 1.x.x . I dont have any problems running wmv on my current 1.3rc. The problem only exists within MP2 for me. That said I did have a problem with 1.3rc when I first set it up relating to my HDMI connection to my tv. In order for it to display...
thanks for the link Holzi, although it looks like the problems on that thread relate to MP 1.x.x . I dont have any problems running...
After opening Bing.com today and watching their background of the day I thought it would be a good idea to start creating a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 TV Server DE
there are still some big performance problems, so nothing is decided yet :) We currently fighting with MP 1.3 and want to change our workflow after that...., but thats a different story ;)
there are still some big performance problems, so nothing is decided yet :) We currently fighting with MP 1.3 and want to change...
Hi Guys, Looking forward to a release of MP2 but just wanted to ask a question about the TV Server. Will this be built into MP2...
Replies
Views
But to be able to cancel a recording you still need to know when to cancel it? So it requires the same amount of history data. Maybe there should be some history table for the recordings that have been done - something that wont be cleaned up when a recording is deleted.
But to be able to cancel a recording you still need to know when to cancel it? So it requires the same amount of history data...
I would really like to be involved in the MP2 TV Server and add more scheduling options (I am coming from SageTV). I am an...
Replies
Views
Aaaaaaah stupid me! I read it on tapatalk and didn't see the forum where the thread was located.. My bad.. :p
Aaaaaaah stupid me! I read it on tapatalk and didn't see the forum where the thread was located.. My bad.. :p
Do we really need to wait a whole year just for the next Alpha? That's what's in the roadmap. :(
Replies
Views
even if I try to install it again there is no DXError file. Also try to find updated video drivers...
even if I try to install it again there is no DXError file. Also try to find updated video drivers...
I just installed MP2 Autumn release on Windows 8 PRO 64bit, but it is unable to start I just see the CL2NT splashscreen and then...
Replies
Views
MP2 does not use or change any MP1 related settings. It runs completly in parallel. If you experience problems with MP1, please start a bugreport in the MP1 section. Thank you.
MP2 does not use or change any MP1 related settings. It runs completly in parallel. If you experience problems with MP1, please...
Is it possible that MP2 changes something in the MP1 movies Database? because after using MP2, i cannot browse my movies in MP1...
Replies
Views
Working fine here on WHS2011 :)
Working fine here on WHS2011 :)
Team MediaPortal is proud to release yet another alpha build of the upcoming HTPC revolution - MediaPortal 2! A lot of work has...
Replies
Views
Thanks for replies. Spragleknas I checked out your link to McGoober where there is a link to MythTV and in their Glossaary of terms section: MHEG From MythTV Official Wiki. MHEG is a type of Interactive TV used in DVB. It includes such things as an enhanced channel guide, access to additional video streams, and games. So far the...
Thanks for replies. Spragleknas I checked out your link to McGoober where there is a link to MythTV and in their Glossaary of terms...
Hi Guys, Question from a mewbie, Forgive me if it's already been discussed but will this version have the MHEG5 capability for...
Replies
Views
I have, which gives me hope for a non-M$ option in the future.
I have, which gives me hope for a non-M$ option in the future.
Hey! Is already known if a migration from MP1 will be possible to MP2? Regards from Germany Martin
Replies
Views
Well, we got an alpha ahead of win8 :D
Well, we got an alpha ahead of win8 :D
The Summer is getting hot - MP2 Alpha 1 Summer Release is there ! The development of MediaPortal 2 made a good progress! On our...
Replies
Views
Oh cool, here is it :-) I have forgotten this list. Some of its points are still valid... But we can unstick it.
Oh cool, here is it :-) I have forgotten this list. Some of its points are still valid... But we can unstick it.
This is my personal MP2-TODO- and Buglist. Patches are welcome! TODO: Create a means to make the MP2 client receive streaming...
Replies
Views
Currently there is no support or plans for the multi audio broadcasts. It is not possible just to write a plugin that would solve the issue, but instead it requires changes to the MediaPortal's core components to allow two audio streams to be renderred simultanous. The most complex part would be to mute the 1st stream when 2nd stream...
Currently there is no support or plans for the multi audio broadcasts. It is not possible just to write a plugin that would solve...
In the UK there are often 2 audio streams on DVB-T broadcasts, one of them containing audio documentary of what is happening on...
Replies
Views
Hello. First of all - thanks for your amazing work - the screenshots look absolutely fantastic. I just tried to test the new Summer Alpha release, but interestingly none of my Series are recognized (except of one Series one Season). And even for this Series no Fanart or anything is downloaded. The installation is a multi-seat-setup...
Hello. First of all - thanks for your amazing work - the screenshots look absolutely fantastic. I just tried to test the new Summer...
After we have discussed about new metadata aspects (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/discussion-of-metadata-tags.105951/)...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pre-installation-large-network-install-questions.108877/ Might be a good one to look at...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pre-installation-large-network-install-questions.108877/ Might be a good one to look at...
Hi Everyone This is my first post and did search of answers but could not find. I have recently found myself in the position of...
Replies
Views
Please stop discussing MP1 issue inside MP2 section :P ;)
Please stop discussing MP1 issue inside MP2 section :P ;)
Hi, do you plan allow other dvd and bd navigator as microsoft dvd navigator and and the mp bd Navigator? In mp 1 i use following...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly-- Massive apologies if this has been posted multiple times, but I've searched long and hard to try and find a solution to this issue. Quite simple-- In any skin (and I've tried a few!) scrolling through options on the basic home menu is very jumpy. Rather than just sliding from one option to the next, the option...
Hi all, Firstly-- Massive apologies if this has been posted multiple times, but I've searched long and hard to try and find a...
Hi all, Firstly-- Massive apologies if this has been posted multiple times, but I've searched long and hard to try and find a...
Replies
Views
sounds cool, I'll give it a shot!
sounds cool, I'll give it a shot!
Hi guys, I just updated to media player 2 and lost all my videos and settings from before. I tried to reload the movies but it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio. I am on the lastest version of mediaportal 1.2.3 . I'm certain that I used be be able to view older TV broadcast in the 4:3 ratio in full screen by cycling through the aspect ratio adjustment settings. Can't do that now, always left with black bars on the vertical either side. Anyone...
Hi, I have a monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio. I am on the lastest version of mediaportal 1.2.3 . I'm certain that I used be be...
Hi, I have a monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio. I am on the lastest version of mediaportal 1.2.3 . I'm certain that I used be be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom