MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Amd xp 4850e HDD: WD GreenPower 1TB Memory: 4Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: HD3200 integrated Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.8 Sound Card: ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Amd xp 4850e HDD...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Amd xp 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't say this is same or similar problem... ¿?
I wouldn't say this is same or similar problem... ¿?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD: 2xWD Caviar...
Replies
Views
OK seems like it was some codec problem after all. I removed all installed codecs and now everything but HD content plays fine with the buildt in Win 7 codecs. Now where do I find a HD codec that won't mess everything up?
OK seems like it was some codec problem after all. I removed all installed codecs and now everything but HD content plays fine with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 3.5 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Atom 330...
Replies
Views
Andrew! Thanks again!! I removed all ATI drivers and did a fresh install of 10.4 both for the 5570 and the 650 PCI, all channels found again and work - just getting the epg stuff ironed out now ;) The new tuner.dll works great too! unchecked the reset graph, all seems to finally be working for me now, thank you so much...
Andrew! Thanks again!! I removed all ATI drivers and did a fresh install of 10.4 both for the 5570 and the 650 PCI, all channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP 1.0.2.1189 Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Intel...
Replies
Views
This has been confirmed to be a bug, and a fix is already in the works. But it is quite specific, as it relates to "Reinitialize TVService on resume". From your posts I gather that your issue is not related to suspend/resume and/or "Reinitialize TVService" is not enabled. However it is quite possible that the underlying cause is the...
This has been confirmed to be a bug, and a fix is already in the works. But it is quite specific, as it relates to "Reinitialize...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit Edition CPU Type: Quad Core 9550+...
Replies
Views
Tnx for the reply. Read the post your reffering to. But before I dive into this. It's for singleseat setup. But I'm having troubles in multiseat(..) And my server PC is connected via UTP, not wireless. So what is the connection to my problem? Can you please explain it somewhat? I've allready read more people on the forum...
Tnx for the reply. Read the post your reffering to. But before I dive into this. It's for singleseat setup. But I'm having...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Core2duo 6750 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks Jaymode for the link - I knew us ATSC users in the United States would all be experiencing the same issue. It sems to be a Win7 issue that M$ created more than a hardware or WinXP OS issue. I'll post on the other thread for more on this.
Thanks Jaymode for the link - I knew us ATSC users in the United States would all be experiencing the same issue. It sems to be a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Blue Windows Version: Win7 x64 Premium CPU Type: AMD Phenom HDD: 320gb...
Replies
Views
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
nice.. 0002876: Can not modify a TV schedule - MediaPortal Bugtracker its in svn-. /gibman
MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Hi Andy, I am looking forward to your fixes. In the meantime, how easy is it to separate out this particular bugfix and apply it to RC2? Best wishes, Mark
Hi Andy, I am looking forward to your fixes. In the meantime, how easy is it to separate out this particular bugfix and apply...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 (RC1) MediaPortal Skin: Essence 1080p Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Any update/news if this is a confirmed bug?
Any update/news if this is a confirmed bug?
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Segate 320GB...
Replies
Views
Is this fixed?
Is this fixed?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz HDD: Maxtor 1TB Memory: A-DATA 2x 2GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA74GM Video Card: SAPPHIRE 100255HDMI HD4670 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: On Motherboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: MP RC1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor, Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: CPU AMD X4 9600 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service triggers that bug with its own behavior the BSOD is possible.
TV service is not running in kernel conext -> not possible for it to cause a BSOD. Only if drivers are broken and TV service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 (1.1.0 RC1) MediaPortal Skin: N/A (Happens in TV Server Config) Windows Version: Vista 7 Home...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input guys! I feel stupid for not testing new drivers before writing this thread, but the Catalyst 10.2 seems to have solved the problem. Thanks to tourettes the windows error reports also finally make sense to me ^^
Thanks for the input guys! I feel stupid for not testing new drivers before writing this thread, but the Catalyst 10.2 seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II...
Replies
Views
thanks, I didn't notice the buttons had been highlighted, it would be nice if those could be disabled, as the channel up/down buttons do the same job mind you. Did you manage to duplicate the problem with the x of x not showing the correct value? regards rob
thanks, I didn't notice the buttons had been highlighted, it would be nice if those could be disabled, as the channel up/down...
MediaPortal Version1.1 rc1: MediaPortal Skin blue3wide: Windows Version7 x64: Hi when I browse the pictures, videos, or...
Replies
Views
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
Should be in RC1, but now RC2 is out I see no reason not to upgrade (there have been numerous stability fixes)
I have had a problem with MP not working on resume since I started using MP (about 1.0) and the problem is still there. A while...
Replies
Views
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether it's live tv, recorded TV (using non rtsp mode) and also any .ts files played from my videos etc. All of these things play fine outside of MP. I have 4 clients in total and this is the only machine that has...
Tried your alternative file and it makes no difference, still lots of stuttering with any .ts file. This is regardless of whether...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 3.2 Windows Version: 7 Pro CPU Type: core2duo 1.86ghz HDD: 250gb Memory...
Replies
Views
I don't think you have the newest driver. You could try digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and see if it helps.
I don't think you have the newest driver. You could try digital everywhere - Integrated Driver Setup and see if it helps.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 3GHz HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and generic network provider options for the "preferred network provider" setting. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers#Edit_Tuner_Settings...
Hello and welcome Wilbour :) It really would be better to start a new thread. I have a suggestion for you: try the ATSC and...
I have AverMedia AVerTV Hybrid Volar MAX H826 ATSC USB card. I am running Vista Business 32 bit SP2 and MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC-1...
Replies
Views
It was a known issue going into rc1. check out next svn. 0002736: AudioDualMono does work only after channel change - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
It was a known issue going into rc1. check out next svn. 0002736: AudioDualMono does work only after channel change - MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
I found it !!! In the media portal configuration the option "Use MediaInfo for DVDs" in "DVD/DVD Player" must be enabled! With this, the framerate of m2ts is then detected as 24fps, too. This feature was quite well hidden. :-S ;-) --Alex
I found it !!! In the media portal configuration the option "Use MediaInfo for DVDs" in "DVD/DVD Player" must be enabled! With...
Hello! When I play a ripped bluray which has a FPS of 23.976 (the OSD of ffdshow confirms this), I get the following message in...
Replies
Views
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course did not do any decoding of encoded (nan fta) channels. So today I decided to go the DVBlink TV source way, to get the decoding sorted out. Alas.... I: 1. Unconfigured TV server to use the anysee cards...
Hmmmm. I got Mediaportal to see the Anysee DVBC card, using the beta 4 1.19 anysee driver. It tuned channels fine, but of course...
Hello, I have an Anysee E30TC Plus and the only way for us to make it work with MediaPortal is to use MDAPI and Splug.dll . I know...
Replies
Views
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
I did not have the time to try the final version yet, but I hope I can try it out at the weekend.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC1 rev25080 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel C2D 8500 The alternative fullscreen Splashscreen don't work if you use screen selector Left : My touch screen Right : My full HD TV I try screen selector because of another bug : If you shutdown TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 svn (25543) MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings went fine, live TV as well. What I still noticed while testing the live TV is that when switching channels I sometimes get the message 'scrambled' but then by reselecting the channel it does work again...
Hi, just did two recordings without a cold restart before the recordings (that was my solution to fix this): both recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 X64 CPU Type: AM2 HDD: Memory: 4GB DDR2...
Replies
Views
This problem is now fixed, so RC2 should not have this issue. RC2 will be released within the next few weeks. Mark
This problem is now fixed, so RC2 should not have this issue. RC2 will be released within the next few weeks. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: VIA CX700M2 HDD: 320 SATA Memory: 1GB Motherboard: JETWAY...
Replies
Views
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of TMT and I guess the TMT code does something to handle the renderer. My experience is that I can play a few videos and at some point one will not have any audio when I start it; there is is no pattern and...
I think this is somewhere in the FFDShow, Arcsoft Renderer and MP combo. The Arcsoft renderer is not meant to be used outside of...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved the problem with the Nvidia decoder, so it seems like trying the new core.dll screwed something up. I'll have to try re-installing the decoder sometime to see if that fixes it.
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may be because your router is not responding or responding too late, or you have some (software) firewall blocking the router's response. You can try two things: Disable all firewalls running on htpc In...
The IP address "169.254.189.31" is automatically assigned by Windows when it cannot find a DHCP server (i.e. your router). This may...
I have a strange problem. After reboot of Windows 7 the tvservice starts without problems, but in tv.server configuration I do not...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320 1.86Ghz HDD: Intel x25-v 40GB Memory: 4GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Asus P5QL-EM Video Card: Nvidia 8800 water cooled Video Card Driver: 196.21 Sound Card: Realtek HD audio Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win7 Enterprise US CPU Type: Intel Core2 6320...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom