MPExtended (26 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
This should be fixed in the just-released 0.5.3 :)
This should be fixed in the just-released 0.5.3 :)
Hi Have just tryed to setup MPExtended WebMediaPortal on a standalone TV server. Installing MPExtended service vent OK, but when I...
Replies
Views
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
When I click the TV show banner I see a page with the show's cover but no link to any seasons or episodes. Tested on Windows 7...
Replies
Views
This has been fixed in 0.5.2.
This has been fixed in 0.5.2.
Hi All Everytime i try to Play a Music File i get that Error-Message, can anyone Help? WebMediaPortal version 0.5.1 (commit...
Replies
Views
It seems very much like a usable solution, it try it! :)
It seems very much like a usable solution, it try it! :)
The current layout of the tv guide is like; whats on tv right now? I would like a more compact layout like the one we see on...
Replies
Views
I feel a bit stupid... it seems that internet on work is limited. Did try it on my neighbours network, and it seems to work fine:D. i'm a happy man now. thanks for your help
I feel a bit stupid... it seems that internet on work is limited. Did try it on my neighbours network, and it seems to work fine:D...
I have a problem wich a was not able to solve by myself (sorry for my terrible english). The problem is that i'm not able to reach...
Replies
Views
right on
right on
Hi, Thanks for the work on MPExtended. I noticed the web interface doesn't allow access to specials in the TV Shows tab. This...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try that with Moving pictures. I really don't want mp-tvseries to have to reimport 4000 files. Should I open this as a bug then?
Ok. I'll try that with Moving pictures. I really don't want mp-tvseries to have to reimport 4000 files. Should I open this as a...
When I try to download any file, I get the error below: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...
Replies
Views
Really love this plugin, that's why I'm so impatient! ;-)
Really love this plugin, that's why I'm so impatient! ;-)
Is there already a way to download music? (films and series download link works well). For me the best way is to download a...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it's a known problem that you can't stream the second file from WebMP yet.
Yeah, it's a known problem that you can't stream the second file from WebMP yet.
Using Webmediaportal 0.52 with MP TV Series and Moving Pictures plugin on MP 1.2.3 and it all seems to work perfectly apart from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Info] Bug report DE
Hmm, interesting, I'll look at it.
Hmm, interesting, I'll look at it.
It happens sometimes : Désolé, une erreur est intervenue lors de la recherche. SVP, veuillez insérer l'information ci-dessous...
Replies
Views
Sure that's how most people have it...
Sure that's how most people have it...
Hi all, is it possible to use MP Service and WebMP together on the same server? I installed the MP Service allready and use it...
Replies
Views
thanks for the fast answer :)
thanks for the fast answer :)
Hey Oxan, I'm getting very often Exceptions in WebMP. How do this happen? - I'm typing my credentials in and press "login" - I...
Replies
Views
Actually i think i fixed it on the PC; I ended up removing the LAV filters installed by the MPC and installing CCCP; I guess the new one uses LAV anyways. I havent retried on the MAC as of yet.
Actually i think i fixed it on the PC; I ended up removing the LAV filters installed by the MPC and installing CCCP; I guess the...
New Install of MP1.3 and MPe .52 When I go to watch a recording using FLASH the screen stays black but audio plays fine. Direct no...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why but all seems to be working now. Bonjour auto discover is switched off. Thanks for continuing to query this.
I am not sure why but all seems to be working now. Bonjour auto discover is switched off. Thanks for continuing to query this.
:ROFLMAO: Hi perhaps I am doing something silly, and guidance on why I cannot get MPExtended/WifiRemote/ampDroid playing happily...
Replies
Views
Thanks, also fixed for 0.5.3.
Thanks, also fixed for 0.5.3.
since updating from 0.5.1 I have had problems accessing the service via aMPdroid and also getting auto external IP to show. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPextended setup DE
Thanks DieBagger You hit the nail on the head. I hadn't realised that there was a separate set up for the WiFi Remote plugin. Remote now working Excellent Plugin Tom
Thanks DieBagger You hit the nail on the head. I hadn't realised that there was a separate set up for the WiFi Remote plugin...
Today (23/1/2013) I downloaded and installed MPExtended and Ampdroid Thank you I have a certain amount of success: On Ampdroid...
Replies
Views
Hi Jan, would be great if you can modify the post with my findings, if you see the same or other problems. Because i´m on WHS 2011 + IIS edition
Hi Jan, would be great if you can modify the post with my findings, if you see the same or other problems. Because i´m on WHS...
hi, I am playing a little with mpextended and it is looking great so far. However suddenly I am only able to stream tv with flash...
Replies
Views
Does it work if you restart the configuration program?
Does it work if you restart the configuration program?
bugreport with the services log files is attached. Thanks Pamela
Replies
Views
Thanks ;) I normally don't use WebMP so much, as you know my dad is using it on a daily base, he asked me ad I just missed the searchbox as I checked it :D
Thanks ;) I normally don't use WebMP so much, as you know my dad is using it on a daily base, he asked me ad I just missed the...
Hey @Oxan in MP it is possible to search the whole EPG for some movie or show, what do you think about adding this feature to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have read this feature request. My first thought about this was: Good Idea, but would it not be better te enable the TV-Server to use IP-TV with authentication? Then I have fount this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dvb-ip-mediaportal-iptv-source-filter.96726/ I have not read all the postings in...
Hello, I have read this feature request. My first thought about this was: Good Idea, but would it not be better te enable the...
Hi Since MediaPortal experimental IPTV filter can't handle authentication I like would like to propose the following feature...
Replies
Views
There's a temporary workaround for this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cannot-browse-tv-series-episodes.115574/#post-954574
There's a temporary workaround for this...
Hi Oxan just upgraded to 0.5.2 a few days ago and it was bullet proof until now. for some reason i cant access any episodes...
Replies
Views
That is very pitty. I was hoping there will be a possibility to watch user images through an web browser. Anyway thanks for your answer.
That is very pitty. I was hoping there will be a possibility to watch user images through an web browser. Anyway thanks for your...
Hello all. I apologize in advance for that likely stupid question, but how do I set up WebMP service to show my collection of...
Replies
Views
Yes, you can. Just put an @ in front of their name, just like on Facebook ;) (or, if you didn't link her/his profile manually, it already worked).
Yes, you can. Just put an @ in front of their name, just like on Facebook ;) (or, if you didn't link her/his profile manually, it...
This would be epic! https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-anime-3
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Having a problem with start/stop stutters on a iPhone 3GS, also briefly tried a iPhone 4 with the same issue. What happens is that I start a stream and it will play for a number of seconds then stop for a number of seconds and keep going like this. Transcoding doesn't seem to be an issue as it can be finished doing the...
Hi guys, Having a problem with start/stop stutters on a iPhone 3GS, also briefly tried a iPhone 4 with the same issue. What...
Hi guys, Having a problem with start/stop stutters on a iPhone 3GS, also briefly tried a iPhone 4 with the same issue. What...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what you're working on with respect to the new permission system, but generally speaking, you can do Active Directory authentication anywhere you have a LDAP client library available. You can authenticate a user by binding with the provided username and password (if it succeeds, the credentials are good), and checking...
I'm not sure what you're working on with respect to the new permission system, but generally speaking, you can do Active Directory...
Hi Oxan, I am trying to configure a "service account" with limited permissions on the files and shares MPExtended is connecting...
Replies
Views
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
Ok, So i have a Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 server holding my media and DBs in a multiseat setup. The clients are two win7 x64 PCs...
Replies
Views
Allright, that's clear than.. :)
Allright, that's clear than.. :)
Hello @Oxan, if I remember right you are planning a more detailed rights management for Vs. 0.60. It would be nice to have the...
Replies
Views
It's scheduled for 0.6, and given the huge amount of foundation work already done, it'll probably make it.
It's scheduled for 0.6, and given the huge amount of foundation work already done, it'll probably make it.
Is it possible to have the TVAccessService component of MPExtended run on a machine other than the machine running TV-Server? This...
Replies
Views
Hmm, crap. Can you try to stop the service and configurator, delete that directory and start the service (and optionally the configurator) again? I think something went wrong with setting the permissions correctly, I'm going to look into that. EDIT: Oops, this is actually a pretty stupid bug in MPExtended which I didn't think about...
Hmm, crap. Can you try to stop the service and configurator, delete that directory and start the service (and optionally the...
I have changes some movie covers in the MyVideo configuration. For some movies the new covers are shown within WebMePo, some movies...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mvCentral DE
Ah, you're right. I'll fix it for 0.5.3. In any case, you should be able to work around the issue by disabling the album player on the settings page.
Ah, you're right. I'll fix it for 0.5.3. In any case, you should be able to work around the issue by disabling the album player on...
Hi Oxan, I have some problems using mvCentral, the only streaming profile working is Audio-Only MP3. When trying to access music...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom