My TVSeries (37 Viewers)

Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[ _.\-]*)?(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?(?<season>\d+)[ _.\-\[\]]*[ex](?:pisode\s?)?(?<episode>\d+)|(?:\#|\-\s)(?<season>(?!(?:\d{4}.\d{2}.\d{2}|\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4}))\d+)\.(?<episode>\d+))(?:[ _.+-]+(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?\k<season>[...
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[...
Please use this thread to share your generated logo rules and parsing expressions that you think might be useful for other users...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules requests (1 Viewer) DE
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the Forum. orz I am profoundly thankful for the help you gave me with my problem.
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the...
Please use this thread to request Parsing Expressions and Logo Rules. Follow-up questions are allowed, any other talk should not go...
Replies
Views
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could indeed forsee problems with that (didn't test), so a replacement before into some unique word and then replacement after back into the original name makes total sense to me. So I'll modify the article...
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could...
This is a FAQ for the MP-TVSeries plugin. In here you will find a solution for the most common problems. Over time more...
Replies
Views
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on a WiFi network, I had to set the Codecs and Renderer/Video Renderer tab to Video Mixing Renderer 9. It has seemed to clear up the stuttering.
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on...
This info can be added to wiki later once it is confirmed to help enough users out. Please reply to the thread or mark this post as...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/...
Replies
Views
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
ClearArt Loader This small project I wrote helps you downloading clearart images from different data sources (xbmcstuff...
Replies
Views
No, I wasnt able to solve the problem. This field always go to 0
No, I wasnt able to solve the problem. This field always go to 0
As the title shows, my problem is that the field "available subtitles" always contains 0, and I have a srt file in the folder. At...
Replies
Views
OK, I suppose subtitle downloader tries to download the subtitle in the same folder as the TV-series and it is read only (on a server). I will set that folder to read and write and see if I get lucky ;-) Now it works :) But I had to add subtitle option in in FFdshow for the subtitle to show up.
OK, I suppose subtitle downloader tries to download the subtitle in the same folder as the TV-series and it is read only (on a...
I just tried the subtitle downloader, but it does not work :( "Downloading subtitle file failed, access to search path denied"...
Replies
Views
I can confirm im having this problem too with the latest version of tvseries from the download page and yesterday's MP SVN.... I have 24 series and about 1400 episodes in the tvseries database and whenever i go into the tvseries for the first time in mediaportal... only the last five series in my collection show up. TVSeries has to...
I can confirm im having this problem too with the latest version of tvseries from the download page and yesterday's MP SVN.... I...
There's a problem i'm having as of late that is basically making MP-TV Series unusable for me...I'm using the latest SVN of both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Insert DVD" option DE
No problem, i figured you had enough to work on. Just bumping it in case you get a chance :)
No problem, i figured you had enough to work on. Just bumping it in case you get a chance :)
Hi everyone, I have many TV Series and I frequently use this plugin which is very excellent (congratulations Inker, very good...
Replies
Views
bump :D
bump :D
:sorry:Hi, im a real newbie to mediaportal and have just setup my first dedicated HTPC. I have managed to get everything...
Replies
Views
Ahhhhh I see... thanks. But one more thing. Is there a way I can use the default MOVINGPICTURES skin at the same time that I use, for example, the Bleazle Skin for when I enter My TVSeries?
Ahhhhh I see... thanks. But one more thing. Is there a way I can use the default MOVINGPICTURES skin at the same time that I use...
Whenever I start this plugin on MP, it give me a black screen with some tiny print in the middle of the screen that says...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "my" tv series DE
its both ;)
its both ;)
i just found the option in MP general config, to turn off the "my" prefix from all the menus. it's worked for all the menu choices...
Replies
Views
confirmed, the error happens when subtitledownloader is enabled but no sites is selected to search.. bit odd scenario but still should handle it..
confirmed, the error happens when subtitledownloader is enabled but no sites is selected to search.. bit odd scenario but still...
As post like this should always be started. Thanks for an absolutely amazing plugin. I have recently reinstalled MP (version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Play All" Feature DE
Solution #1 = wait for this function to be implemented, which could be days, weeks, months or years. Asking for +1 on forum doesn't help much, the issue needs to have a ticket on the MP-TVSeries Google Code developer site, and you can 'star' the issue there to let developers know that there is growing interest to get this request done...
Solution #1 = wait for this function to be implemented, which could be days, weeks, months or years. Asking for +1 on forum doesn't...
It would be super awesome if there was the ability to watch a whole season (or part of one) in one go. I know technically this...
Replies
Views
Ok, apparently you can't have attachments with private messages (or maybe I am just not looking in the right place) so here are the changes. I will PM you with details Inker.
Ok, apparently you can't have attachments with private messages (or maybe I am just not looking in the right place) so here are the...
I was thinking last night it would be really nice if the "Play Random Episode" feature would only choose from the...
Replies
Views
Nobody else had this? It only seems to happen wihen the series has multiple seasons, so the second screen has the list of seasons (with the word 'rated' top-left(ish)...select a season and you get the list of episodes and the word returns to bottom right!). But should the screen with all the different series listed with their...
Nobody else had this? It only seems to happen wihen the series has multiple seasons, so the second screen has the list of...
Hi, spent the last couple of days converting to Monochrome skin, installing the myTVseries plugin, and last night finally managing...
Replies
Views
1. Open the database (%ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3); 2. Update the Views table, as seen in the below picture from <today-7> to <today-30>:
1. Open the database (%ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3); 2. Update the Views table, as...
The MyMovies plugin has a sub-menu called "Recently Added" which show the movies which were added to the system in the past X...
Replies
Views
From my understanding 'Import Paths > Removable' will keep reference to files that are not available only for that import path e.g. a DVD Drive or someother removable device. Also during scan it will retrieve DriveInfo such as volumelabel and prompt for that if you try to play a episode from this path and its not available e.g. Insert...
From my understanding 'Import Paths > Removable' will keep reference to files that are not available only for that import path e.g...
What is the difference between?: Import Paths > Removable Online Data Sync > Keep reference to files that are not available
Replies
Views
I have found that at the default setting of 90 or is it 95% and at 100% setting of "mark as watched status", if I pause a 20 minute episode at the 5 minute mark and come back say 20 minutes later to resume, the episode finishes and is marked as watched. If I only pause for a short time it resumes OK. This is something new to the 3...
I have found that at the default setting of 90 or is it 95% and at 100% setting of "mark as watched status", if I pause a 20 minute...
great, tnx for your work ! one remark, and one request: "resume playback" depends on % setting for "mark as watched status" so if...
Replies
Views
ahh, I see thank you for your help
ahh, I see thank you for your help
Hi, I' using the latest svn-version (2.0.3293). When I want to change "Series Listing Format" the setting is not saved. I...
Replies
Views
yeh, i tried disabling and re-enabling that, but it doesn't help
yeh, i tried disabling and re-enabling that, but it doesn't help
i just downloaded and installed the latest 2.6 version of tvseries, and i'm running MP 1.1 stable on windows 7 i'm really happy...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Specials" Problem DE
in my season 1 listing i have 2 episodes labeled as 1 with the same title, one plays the correct file the other plays the special. i think that is what the OP was refering to
in my season 1 listing i have 2 episodes labeled as 1 with the same title, one plays the correct file the other plays the special...
Specials that I have in a Season 0 folder are duplicated as the first episode in Season 1. When I delete the one in Season 1 it...
Replies
Views
Yup, this is not the case...It happens whether I delete one episode or a folder... I'll try that to check if the log gives me more info... On that one, I'm not quite sure... It doesn't seem that my files are locked by anything else (I use unlocker to check those)... Though, I don't thing it would get the handle if it is the case...
Yup, this is not the case...It happens whether I delete one episode or a folder... I'll try that to check if the log gives me...
Hello, I have a pb w/ tv-series. When I attempt to delete seasons or episodes (using option delete from disk and DB), it always...
Replies
Views
Thank you!
Thank you!
Hello Community! I have a problem with the description of the current serie. The Plugin says: "versteckt, um spoiler zu...
Replies
Views
ok, it's not really dramatic because configuring them in english is well apllied in french. :thx:
ok, it's not really dramatic because configuring them in english is well apllied in french. :thx:
Hi, I found a new issue :sorry: In the configuration window, in "views" tab: if I choose "en" language all work well...
Replies
Views
Wow! That did resolve it. I've spent the past few weeks reading message board posts, trying various Samba and Windows configurations and even went out and bought some new Cat6 cable. Thank you so much for putting an end to my anguish. I think I'll fill out a bug report and see if this is a specific issue to Media Portal.
Wow! That did resolve it. I've spent the past few weeks reading message board posts, trying various Samba and Windows...
I recently built a media server running Unraid which basically uses Samba usershares. I've been having issues of losing...
Replies
Views
If you are still getting an error then re-install MediaPortal and ensure you select Titan skin. Also check what TVSeries.*xml files you have installed in the Titan skin directory.
If you are still getting an error then re-install MediaPortal and ensure you select Titan skin. Also check what TVSeries.*xml files...
Updated to 4.3.0 but are now getting "Wrong skin-file" when configured using Titan skin. Help would be appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi, and welcome to the forum :) This is a plugin/skin missmatch, so you need to state what skin you are using (name and version) and what plugin version you are using. PS: In the future, please always give more info. I recommend that you fill in the "My system". See: How to show System Specs
Hi, and welcome to the forum :) This is a plugin/skin missmatch, so you need to state what skin you are using (name and version)...
I have a problem using the TVseries plugin, it just shows "#TVSeries.description" instead of an actual description !? Looking in...
Replies
Views
Yes, I did change from the GUI. Thanks again.
Yes, I did change from the GUI. Thanks again.
I see a couple of the following lines on the main page of tvseries and also in the season view: #TVSeries.Series... and...
Replies
Views
Nobody else has this problem? Force Local Scan working?
Nobody else has this problem? Force Local Scan working?
Hi, my HTPC does not have a permanent connection to the internet so when I add new files to my collection I might do a 'Force...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that's my patch:) I was going to update this post too but forgot:oops:
Yeah, that's my patch:) I was going to update this post too but forgot:oops:
Hi, I've been doing some searching on the forums and in the code and I think this is something that isn't possible to implement...
Replies
Views
Please add this as an issue to the Issue Tracker so I can remember to fix it :)
Please add this as an issue to the Issue Tracker so I can remember to fix it :)
Hi All I'm running MP-TVSeries 3.5.0.2028 on Mediaportal 1.3.0.0. I've never tried to create a customized TV-Series view, so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've stored quiete a lot of my TV Series on an external USB Drive and do have some troubles getting My TVSeries to work as it should (or I think it should). For the appropriate import folder I've checked 'removable' and in general options I've checked 'only show episodes that are available on computer'. My idea is that now MP...
Hi, I've stored quiete a lot of my TV Series on an external USB Drive and do have some troubles getting My TVSeries to work as...
Hi, I've stored quiete a lot of my TV Series on an external USB Drive and do have some troubles getting My TVSeries to work as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I installed the latest stable version of My TVSeries after the last version had difficulties with manual imported episodes (importing some shows manually led to other, previously parsed and automatically imported files being lost in the database and no information other than the title and episode number showed up on manually...
Hi, I installed the latest stable version of My TVSeries after the last version had difficulties with manual imported episodes...
Hi, I installed the latest stable version of My TVSeries after the last version had difficulties with manual imported episodes...
Replies
Views
Re: how do i name this ep to get it to show up? Please modify your first post to use the "FIXED" icon, it helps other ppl who search the forum on same problem. :thx:
Re: how do i name this ep to get it to show up? Please modify your first post to use the "FIXED" icon, it helps other ppl who...
i have the top gear polar special ep, i've got all the ep information downloaded and its listed as 0x122, but no matter how i name...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom