pre 1.0 RC1 (5 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (9 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
Same for me. I am using a Technotrend S2-3200 with the bundled Cyblerlink PowerDVD7 codec and when I try to play a real HD channel, I get 2 seconds audio but no video. After these 2 seconds, MP freezes with 100% CPU usage. The same channels (e.g. ProSieben HD) can be played with the BDA application from Technotrend without any...
Same for me. I am using a Technotrend S2-3200 with the bundled Cyblerlink PowerDVD7 codec and when I try to play a real HD...
hello.. with the last two SVN-Builds the TV-Server dont show HD-Channels (H.264).. "novideoaudio detected" 09.03.2007...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering problems DE
The new tsreader makes it all work smoother to!
The new tsreader makes it all work smoother to!
TV-Server Version: 0.3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: XPP SP2 CPU Type: Opteron 148 @ 2,7...
Replies
Views
Same here Eabin. No issues related to new core.dll... :) Thank you so much.
Same here Eabin. No issues related to new core.dll... :) Thank you so much.
TV-Server Version: SVN 16310 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Could you please shorten up the signature a little bit? Also posting some logs or any additional information to the issue would help.
Could you please shorten up the signature a little bit? Also posting some logs or any additional information to the issue would help.
Hi, I have a weird problem with aspect ratio: When I start TV playback on a channel with, for example, 2 audio tracks (MPEG...
Replies
Views
Hi all Checkt with todays (20070214) Versions. Now it works fine. Heburg
Hi all Checkt with todays (20070214) Versions. Now it works fine. Heburg
Server: MediaPortal Version: Server SVN12903 Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: 2x Opteron 270 Dual Core HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
I'm Italian, too and I think for Mediaset that encrypt sometime its SAT signal but not the DTT one this the best solution, that is to change automatically on the DTT corresponding channel. fanoI
I'm Italian, too and I think for Mediaset that encrypt sometime its SAT signal but not the DTT one this the best solution, that is...
Area: TV-Server MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 (2006-10-27) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Label missing DE
At least is has been narrowed down, that should make it a lot easier to fix if it happens again and might even help somebody fix it properly.
At least is has been narrowed down, that should make it a lot easier to fix if it happens again and might even help somebody fix it...
I´ve reinstalled mediaportal with latest SVN and tv-client-plugin... Now when i went into the tv-guide, i can´t see anything att...
Replies
Views
That's good to hear! However, i'm still in a pickle. I'm getting: Unable to connect capture-> MPEG2 demultiplexer. Both in XP and Vista when trying to scan with the TV Engine 3. TV Engine 2 Works just fine.
That's good to hear! However, i'm still in a pickle. I'm getting: Unable to connect capture-> MPEG2 demultiplexer. Both in XP...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--10-24-2006--19-59-Rev11306.exe Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 3200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Seeems to have been fixed as of Rev12799
Seeems to have been fixed as of Rev12799
MediaPortal Version: 0.2 With svn--01-20-2007--20-02-Rev12684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 2 TVEngine3 Verion:Rev12764 Windows...
Replies
Views
Just to let you know, had to reinstall XP, and reinstalled everything and presto, no problem since. Do not have a clue why this was happening as everything set back to original settings\databases\files. So it looks like there was a xp\codec problem that may have been causing this. Regards
Just to let you know, had to reinstall XP, and reinstalled everything and presto, no problem since. Do not have a clue why this...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN 13369 MediaPortal Skin: Spinsafe revolve Windows Version: xp pro sp2 Video Card: Various...
Replies
Views
Well, it isn't solved yet. I'm posting a log. With the latest installs, svn and TVE3 I get the error: Couldn't start TV. No tuning information from infokanalen (A danish channel). Don't get a preview picture during scan either. 2007-11-09 13:43:05.250000 [Info.][MPMain]: Main: MediaPortal is starting up 2007-11-09 13:43:05.250000...
Well, it isn't solved yet. I'm posting a log. With the latest installs, svn and TVE3 I get the error: Couldn't start TV. No tuning...
It is not posible to use the new TVserver with Hauppauge HVR 1300 DVB-T You get no signal when you scan the TV channels. And...
Replies
Views
FYI Limp.. I have a floppyDTV with the firewire fix applied (I just double checked) and still see the odd powerevent in the tv.log file.. so I suspect they may occur for other reasons. Cheers Ross
FYI Limp.. I have a floppyDTV with the firewire fix applied (I just double checked) and still see the odd powerevent in the tv.log...
I fixed it.. was very easy , i have spend some time researching all topics about this problem.. Fact!: 1) Everyone experiencing...
Replies
Views
same here TV-Server Version: TVE3-actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 +actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFACE Windows Version: Win2003 Server+SP2, WindowsXP+SP2 CPU Type: OnServer Intel XEON 3,4GHz, Clients AMD X2 3000+ and Intel A1100 ULV HDD: Server-HP RAID, Clients Samsung SSD 8GByte Memory: Server 4GByte, Clients 1GByte...
same here TV-Server Version: TVE3-actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 +actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFACE Windows Version...
When the client (either local or network) disconnect (stop stream via GUI or remote ) the server doesn't delete the respective...
Replies
Views
Yepp :) The channel changeing problem is gone for me to! Regards / Tomas
Yepp :) The channel changeing problem is gone for me to! Regards / Tomas
MediaPortal Version: rev 11480 Windows Version: xp sp2 1. TV Card: tt c1500 1. TV Card Type: cable 1. TV Card Driver: newest MPEG2...
Replies
Views
Thanks. how can I watch the changelog tsreader at a best way? Can I help something ? Please give me a tip.
Thanks. how can I watch the changelog tsreader at a best way? Can I help something ? Please give me a tip.
Hi everybody, my MP with TV Engine on the same machine crashes while TV @ H 264 ASTRA HD after a time between 1 and 4 hours. The...
Replies
Views
What is the easiest way to delete the database? Is it enough to uninstall and reinstall SQL Server Express?
What is the easiest way to delete the database? Is it enough to uninstall and reinstall SQL Server Express?
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 - SVN 11-03-2006 - Rev11486 MediaPortal Server Version: TVServer 11-03-06-Rev11488 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, For compiling yourself grab the source from here MediaPortal SVN Regards Roy
Hi, For compiling yourself grab the source from here MediaPortal SVN Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-03-24-2008--05-09h--Rev18215.zip MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
Hi Tourettes, Thanks for your reply. I donät see any blocks etc in the file, it just stops... Had another one failing this afternoon, see attached log. It failed after 17 mins, then another recording started at 15.00.00 whic completed OK. Is the PID unique for each channel? It seems as both these recordings have the same PID...
Hi Tourettes, Thanks for your reply. I donät see any blocks etc in the file, it just stops... Had another one failing this...
Dear TV3E developer, For some time now I have experience problems where some recording are interrupted in the middle. I've tried...
Replies
Views
TSwriter NOw that I find this post I will try tsfileeditor or sth mentioned here to check my TS file from timeshifting... My problem is described in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/iptv-signal-ts-buffer-file-error-72940/. CAn someone please check the post so that if someone knows the solution could tell me...
TSwriter NOw that I find this post I will try tsfileeditor or sth mentioned here to check my TS file from timeshifting... My...
TV-Server Version: SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No audio/video DE
ouch, can't remember anymore. It's a year ago. I think it was just a new version of mediaportal
ouch, can't remember anymore. It's a year ago. I think it was just a new version of mediaportal
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 tvengine3 svn12769 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo wide Windows Version: XP MCE CPU Type: AMD 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
It did freeze on me again last night after a few hours of use, but so far today it seems to be working great without any rebooting. So who knows.
It did freeze on me again last night after a few hours of use, but so far today it seems to be working great without any rebooting...
Hi there, I have latest SVN (both server and clients). I am watching DVB-S on Astra 19.2 with Technotrend Budget cards...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal 1.0 RC1 with the internal TV2 (don't need to install TV Server) can handle the LNB issue. Your issue may be the tuning parameters file. Take the updated attached TPL file and replace it.
Mediaportal 1.0 RC1 with the internal TV2 (don't need to install TV Server) can handle the LNB issue. Your issue may be the tuning...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 with SVN REV 13463 TVEngine Version: Engine 0.3 REV 13461 MediaPortal Skin: Project...
Replies
Views
Frodo, I take it u don't think its a bug at all and u wont look into it. Am I correct? Just wanna know, so I don't post more about it! //Lasse
Frodo, I take it u don't think its a bug at all and u wont look into it. Am I correct? Just wanna know, so I don't post more about...
Scenario: Both channels are encrypted Twinhan dvb-T with CI only uses ONE machine If I record a channel and then start...
Replies
Views
I'll give this a try tonight and report back :) thanks for the help fellas!
I'll give this a try tonight and report back :) thanks for the help fellas!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athalon 64 2200+ HDD: 250GB Memory: 1GB DDR...
Replies
Views
I just submitted my changes to SF. I have no SVN write access! Regards dero
I just submitted my changes to SF. I have no SVN write access! Regards dero
MediaPortal Version: SVN 20.3.2007 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
D
There are two tools on the internet, sleep.exe and wait.exe which both seem to work. The option to execute a file in TVServer powerscheduler apparantly does not work for me since the file is not executed if you manually wake up the PC (?). Instead, I'm using startonwake and a script to stop TVService, deactivate cards, activate...
There are two tools on the internet, sleep.exe and wait.exe which both seem to work. The option to execute a file in TVServer...
TV-Server Version: 13831 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN 13831 MediaPortal Skin: MePo green Windows Version: XP2 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
dm15644
D
Hi, I also thought that RC3 was the problem in my system. Everything worked fine berfore I upgraded to RC3. But I had checked that TVServer prevents suspend if grabbing EPG. So TVServer precented suspend. Is there any harm done if Windows is suspended while TVServer is grabbing EPG? Other than the EPG is not grabbed. -Jarno
Hi, I also thought that RC3 was the problem in my system. Everything worked fine berfore I upgraded to RC3. But I had...
TV-Server Version: Latest SVN TVE3 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Spinsafe Revolve Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
Maybe I should try a later SVN than that I run, but everything apart from this is working really good, so I dont know how I shall do.
Maybe I should try a later SVN than that I run, but everything apart from this is working really good, so I dont know how I shall do.
TV-Server Version: 14324 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + svn 14324 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVService hangs DE
You're not alone... it happens to me as well... Since then, I have created a terminal services connection to my server and set it to run a batch file when logging in that restarts the TV Service... after this is done, the TV works fine... but only about 1 in 10 scheduled recordings actually work due to the TV Service not responding. I...
You're not alone... it happens to me as well... Since then, I have created a terminal services connection to my server and set it...
Hello Forum, since some SVN some days ago TVService stops responding after some time (typically some hours) if being unused...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MHW EPG don't works DE
Only in English here... No, for the moment... Epg scheduler get all transponder from database and start grabbing... Can to be a good suggestion implement a preferred channel for epg grabbing...
Only in English here... No, for the moment... Epg scheduler get all transponder from database and start grabbing... Can to be...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal TVE3 vers.11832 Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom