Watch / Listen Media (10 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (16 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (5 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (8 Viewers)

View Pictures (4 Viewers)

Having this since 1.5 as well on Windows 7 (x64), didn't change anything on my pc since 1.4 so is this a new bug that was introduced in 1.5?
Having this since 1.5 as well on Windows 7 (x64), didn't change anything on my pc since 1.4 so is this a new bug that was...
I'm running 1.5, under Windows 7, and I have selected to have the taskbar hidden in Mediaportal Configuration. Only while playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recorded Tv DE
Thanks Guys
Thanks Guys
Hi, Can somebody please tell me if it is possible to add TV program which has previously been recorded by MP in an old installation...
Replies
Views
I ended up using method 1 and that seems to be working fine, though I will need to do more testing over the next few days. Thanks for the help. Tony
I ended up using method 1 and that seems to be working fine, though I will need to do more testing over the next few days. Thanks...
Hello I have four client machines attached to my MediaPortal server. When I watch a program from one client, then stop playback...
Replies
Views
Many Thanks....I totally forgot about that bit!!!.....:oops:
Many Thanks....I totally forgot about that bit!!!.....:oops:
Using 1.8.0 final.....can't seem to find online vids (same with 1.8.0 pre release) Are they hidden away someplace??!! Kev
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stream Live TV DE
There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so. Why do you ask? What specific streams are you wanting to receive?
There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so. Why do you ask? What specific streams are you wanting to...
Is there a way, or plugin, to watch live tv streams (sport) in MediaPortal 1? Thanks
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks for confirming/reporting the solution. :)
Great! Thanks for confirming/reporting the solution. :)
Hi, Recently I saved a music video and to my surprise MediaPortal does not see it After much messing about I moved it to my videos...
Replies
Views
Just tried from a restart. System seems better. Maybe I should have set my power configuration on the 'Balanced' or 'High performance' plans.
Just tried from a restart. System seems better. Maybe I should have set my power configuration on the 'Balanced' or 'High...
Have been having this problem for a while but a recent complete system rebuild didn't fix it (fresh install of Windows 8.1...
Replies
Views
Ok i think thats it. After i delet the mpcleaner plugin the first week without crashes. Sebastii i thank you very much for your help.
Ok i think thats it. After i delet the mpcleaner plugin the first week without crashes. Sebastii i thank you very much for your help.
Hello Com, i have a problem with my mepo. For some time Mepo crashes random ony playing media, series,movies.Not specific...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Channel 5 in the UK DE
No problem ;)
No problem ;)
Is it just me, or is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? It seems to have disappeared from Satellite. All was working...
Replies
Views
D
Yes, the continuous Black Bar detection can have a big performance impact on low-end GPUs.
Yes, the continuous Black Bar detection can have a big performance impact on low-end GPUs.
When I switch to an SDTV (576i, 25fps) channel the fps rate is lower (~41-46fps) than the expected 50fps and the video is...
Replies
Views
I had this a while ago and this worked for me. Press the Windows key so the task bar appear. Right click the speaker icon in the system tray and select Volume Mixer. You should see that MediaPortal has an entry which may well be muted as mine was. Untick Mute - proble solved ! (I hope) Oops, just noticed this thread was posted a year...
I had this a while ago and this worked for me. Press the Windows key so the task bar appear. Right click the speaker icon in the...
I got MediaPortal working very nicely on Win 8.1, single machine setup, playing video files and also Live TV in HD (UK Freeview)...
Replies
Views
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo
same problem here. Solving it by restarting mepo
Dear community, I hope you can help me fixing a problem that bothers me since several weeks now. When using MP 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
Hi, Try with another audio renderer -> mediaportal-audio renderer
Hi, Try with another audio renderer -> mediaportal-audio renderer
Can't find the solution in the logs, I hope someone here does ;-) And why do Bourne Supremacy and Identity work with these settings :-)
Replies
Views
Hi again Greg This shouldn't be something you need to worry about (it should "just work"). If you find that the tuners are not stopping then please collect and post: explanation of what you expected and what you observed, including dates and times fresh MediaPortal and TV Server log files covering the relevant period screenshots of...
Hi again Greg This shouldn't be something you need to worry about (it should "just work"). If you find that the tuners are not...
I'm new to MP1 and running 1.11.0, I use Ceton Cable card.When selecting a channel I get a long delay then "Unable to create graph"...
Replies
Views
Seems to be OK now
Seems to be OK now
Hi, Problem with some recordings as above. Cannot restart MP without a reboot. recording can then usually be played normally...
Replies
Views
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Maybe in use by another program? Only one program can use/control each port.
Hi, I have got a multi-seat setup, where the client and tv-server on different pc's and the recorded tv files are on a separate...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much for pointing me to that, link, the solution is given in one of the replies: 1.16 Pre Rel. crashes after w10 update Cheers, aalemann
Thank you very much for pointing me to that, link, the solution is given in one of the replies: 1.16 Pre Rel. crashes after w10...
Hi, during the night, Windows 10 installed some updates and in the morning Mediaportal was no longer working: TV and trying to...
Replies
Views
Please also specify which Bluray(s) you're attempting to play. It should be noted in the log files, but just in case...
Please also specify which Bluray(s) you're attempting to play. It should be noted in the log files, but just in case...
Ok, I will try to describe it and take screenshots a little bit later. How it worked yesterday: -I insert a blu ray disc and...
Replies
Views
Arf.... well noticed mm ;) I misread the question a bit, and the answer to the question is NO, it does not change the resolution, only the refresh rate. But when i re-read the question, i wonder why @dymomat asked for it. There are a lot more video resolutions than a TV can (normally) handle, especially when it comes to SD content.
Arf.... well noticed mm ;) I misread the question a bit, and the answer to the question is NO, it does not change the resolution...
Hi Any plugins that supports changing windows resolution into the currently playing video resolution ?
Replies
Views
I had to roll back my installation to 1703 build as it was unusable.
I had to roll back my installation to 1703 build as it was unusable.
Good morning, So my machine has now updated to the latest Windows Insider build (16299.15). I run MP 1.16 due to this been the...
Replies
Views
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
TV Service problems haven't been sorted yet.....now can't even get into TV server config... .....was fine a couple of hours...
Replies
Views
I rebuild MP TV Server 1.3.0 with early posted patch for MP 1.2.1 and add posibility to fast scan channels with ignoring SID and PID. When "Enable channel movement detection" and "Don't scan service and program IDs" both enabled movement was detected by channel name.
I rebuild MP TV Server 1.3.0 with early posted patch for MP 1.2.1 and add posibility to fast scan channels with ignoring SID and...
My IPTV provider often change m3u list and sid/pid without changing url of stream. After that in IPTVPlayer or VLC channel work...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are looking for.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal for some time now without any problems, and I really enjoy it. But now I have a problem, that I...
Replies
Views
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver was out of date! Now that drivers have been updated...Hey Presto...True HD is back!!!! :)
Update Although NVidia update page was telling me that I had the latest drivers....closer inspection showed that the Audio driver...
Hi ....and Happy New Year to All!! After upgrading to 1.19pre....noticed that I had lost True HD from 'encoded formats' in the...
Replies
Views
There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki). Maximum free cards to try for timeshifting (see this page in the Wiki). The default for these settings is 0, which means "try all tuners". I originally had mine set that way, but I have come to the...
There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki)...
My media portal server has been rock solid for quite some time but lately it's been locking up. The service won't shut down and i...
Replies
Views
Oops! spoke too soon. Has reduced the stutter but it is still there....
Oops! spoke too soon. Has reduced the stutter but it is still there....
OK so I have finally fixed my problems with the video card on my PC and now it plays back videos OK and the resolution 3160 and...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above. I have had no further re-occurrences.
Just wanted to report back that this issue has indeed been resolved by following mm's recommendations above. I have had no further...
Hi, I am having an issue with recordings that seem to be "stuck open" (best short description I can think of). I will have a show...
Replies
Views
Okay, then it seems likely that the hissing etc. is triggered by the audio changes in the first 10-20 seconds, and that VLC doesn't handle those changes correctly. If that theory is correct I'd expect skipping/jumping past that section would work around the problem in most players (including VLC) if they can't self-correct. Can you...
Okay, then it seems likely that the hissing etc. is triggered by the audio changes in the first 10-20 seconds, and that VLC doesn't...
Can someone examine my log files and tell me what occured to create a poor recording (especially audio) on channel 1320 ESNW-HD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 missing wait cursor DE
Oh, feedback and comments on the shortcomings of MP are always welcome. The ideal would be that there are no delays. It certainly isn't ideal that a wait-cursor NEEDS to be shown. Unfortunately, the most common situations where you might need a wait cursor are things like channel tuning, and those are handled synchronously, so...
Oh, feedback and comments on the shortcomings of MP are always welcome. The ideal would be that there are no delays. It certainly...
Hi, in some cases user has to wait quite long to have any feedback from the system (> 5 secs). E.g. when selecting a TV channel for...
Replies
Views
Have you tried different codecs/settings for your codecs?
Have you tried different codecs/settings for your codecs?
Hi, recently (not sure what has changed) I started getting random bouts of blank screens when starting media. Mostly I have audio...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom